Whether the effect from MM, if one eye sees?

Нифтяк
Whether the effect from MM, if one eye sees?

Post by Нифтяк » Mon Mar 23, 2009 18:52

Good day, my Psychonauts!
A long time looking at MM, but that's question one.
I have one eye does not see - does this mean that the visual component will have no effect and points can be waived?

Идущая вперед

Post by Идущая вперед » Mon Mar 23, 2009 19:25

my dad's eyesight is -10 severe myopia and blurred something there... some body in the eye forgot the name... in early summer gave him to listen to the alpha session... he says that the brightness of the colors improved 2 diopters improvement ie I was 8... then he had a cottage and he scored on mm... well wait as it was and left... ahhh voooot - vitreous opacities this hranica called... ie 1 month of regular classes there were some improvements on the face....
I think that before to buy mm - bylob bad to go to the optometrist-ophthalmologist and consult a Pro and good spec in this area
you have still one eye sees... through him the stimulation going
going forward

Логик

Post by Логик » Mon Mar 23, 2009 20:27

Идущая вперед wrote:I think that before to buy mm - bylob bad to go to the optometrist-ophthalmologist and consult a Pro and good spec in this area
I wonder how many ophthalmologists studied the effect of sitostanol on vision? And that, in this unfamiliar region they can advise?
Нифтяк wrote:in my one eye does not see - does this mean that the visual component will have no effect and points can be waived?
Most likely, the impact will have an effect and through one eye. I would glasses not refused.

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Re: Will the effect of the MM, if one eye sees?

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Mon Mar 23, 2009 21:54

Нифтяк wrote:Good day, my Psychonauts!
A long time looking at MM, but that's question one.
I have one eye does not see - does this mean that the visual component will have no effect and points can be waived?
Will - with a slight bias to one hemisphere.

Нифтяк

Post by Нифтяк » Tue Mar 24, 2009 13:18

Thank you all!

Post by Guest » Tue Mar 24, 2009 16:58

disharmony and imbalance of the hemispheres is not harashi...

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Tue Mar 24, 2009 21:50

Anonymous wrote:disharmony and imbalance of the hemispheres is not harashi...
In the process of adaptation to blindness in one eye, most likely, the nerve fibers have already leveled off by the thickness and the speed of conduction of impulses (each eye is initially associated with obemy hemispheres), so the bias may not be. In addition, the repetition frequency of only the first 5-9 minutes recorded in the relevant derivations in the visual cortex, and then gradually captures the whole crust. "Disharmony" and "imbalance" somewhere "another story."

Алексей_1962

Post by Алексей_1962 » Mon Oct 19, 2009 11:02

Andrew, Hello! I am 47 years old, right side is silent. The defeat of the cochlea at the level of the hair cells. Tell me, please, in my case the lack of "stereo" much hurt? And, basically, I can and side effects me I will enter in a trance that I dream of waking will. Or not get there? The practice is?
Sincerely, Alex. :wiz

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Mon Oct 19, 2009 11:52

Алексей_1962 wrote:Andrey, Hello! I am 47 years old, right side is silent. The defeat of the cochlea at the level of the hair cells. Tell me, please, in my case the lack of "stereo" much hurt? And, basically, I can and side effects me I will enter in a trance that I dream of waking will. Or not get there? The practice is?
Sincerely, Alex. :wiz
Hello, Alex!
It's hard to say. Several people in my memory with similar issues should be dealt with mashinoy without any unpleasant side effects and with great benefit to myself, But with two CCI (if I am not mistaken :?) must be treated with caution and light stimulation (no more than 15 minutes a day to start)...

Нетрезвый Сурдопереводчик

Post by Нетрезвый Сурдопереводчик » Fri Dec 04, 2009 14:09

may be offtopic,but a reluctance to open a new topic.whether the claimed effect from MM if one eye+1 and the other -10?it's not banter,the situation(not mine)of life

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Fri Dec 04, 2009 21:25

Старец Вольдемар wrote:maybe offtopic,but a reluctance to open a new topic.whether the claimed effect from MM if one eye+1 and the other -10?it's not banter,the situation(not mine)of life
It's sharpness and sensitivity how (cataract, glaucoma)?

Post by Нетрезвый Сурдопереводчик » Sat Dec 05, 2009 1:22

Андрей Патрушев wrote: It's sharpness and sensitivity how (cataract, glaucoma)?
belonging to neither one nor the other.this variation --the result of a blow to the superciliary arc.eyes,where "-" the evening noticeably strained,1 lens,where "more"

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Sat Dec 05, 2009 13:43

Старец Вольдемар wrote:
Андрей Патрушев wrote: It's sharpness and sensitivity how (cataract, glaucoma)?
belonging to neither one nor the other.this variation --the result of a blow to the superciliary arc.eyes,where "-" the evening noticeably strained,1 lens,where "more"
You are likely to use, but should be approached with caution - brightness of minimum...

Анонимус

Post by Анонимус » Thu Dec 17, 2009 18:54

You do stuff that God punish you for mocking the trust of a human and a parasite on the human :evil:

Post by Нетрезвый Сурдопереводчик » Thu Dec 17, 2009 23:26

Анонимус wrote:You are doing :evil:
But I say unto you, that whosoever is angry with his brother without a cause shall be liable to judgment; and whosoever shall say to his brother: `cancer', subject to the Sanhedrin; and whoever says, `mad', subject to fiery Gehenna.(Matt., 12 Zach., 5, 20-26) :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: az

Львов

Re: Will the effect of the MM, if one eye sees?

Post by Львов » Thu Jan 24, 2013 14:47

I have almost the same question - whether the effect if one eye sees? The situation is left eye -11 and right after an unsuccessful operation is deprived of the crystalline lens, plus retinal degeneration. That is preserved peripheral vision in my right eye (very bad, without the lens fact), and the center of the field of view - black the blind spot.

Primarily interested in relaxation and meditation prgoramme. Will result from the use of MM and what are the possible problems? And generally - whether it is dangerous with such a skewed view to use MM?

Thanks in advance. :)