Question about Nova Pro 100

Практик
Question about Nova Pro 100

Post by Практик » Tue Jan 27, 2009 1:52

Good evening! Created the theme, because did not find the answer to your question:

I mindmachine Nova Pro 100. Works without problems, but when I turn the headphones noise,hum,hiss (in pulse InnerPulse is no such). During the sessions it too. Is this normal? Or is it something with mindmachines?

It is possible to reduce, to remove, and that can distract and even hinder?

Thanks in advance!

Post by Guest » Tue Jan 27, 2009 2:04

With a connected power supply or without?

Джим

Post by Джим » Tue Jan 27, 2009 2:22

As a happy owner NP100...
1. Check the condition of the level control MIC input -- dB. wrapped to the minimum (the left controller when looking at the side face with the regulators and connectors).
2. Yes, that's right, if after wrapping the volume level of the microphone to 0, the noise is preserved and You are disconnected from the AC adapter / charging -- most likely -- faulty MM to try and use the warranty. If other sounds only when the charge-blame is likely to charge (if you do go to change-don't forget to bring MM -- with small probability might be. blame her).
3. Try to leave a MM on charge over night (5-9) hours. If all left-safely at PP 1-2.
In General, when running on battery, the background level should not exceed (by ear) level / background noise from the medium is a good sound card.
of Course, all this applies to the idle mode / countdown-during the session, the sound sounds strange... :)
And, of course, don't forget (Yes, I know that this is impossible; but every with all of us sometimes) to make sure that You are not beguiled headphone output ("sound") and glasses ("light") :)

Post by Guest » Tue Jan 27, 2009 4:03

I have the volume level of the microphone at 0, mindmachine disconnected from the power supply unit, i.e. it all the time, regardless of whether mindmachine connected to a network or not. I think that's when you need warranty service.
I, by the way, the noises were from the very beginning (when I bought mindmachine), but then they were little, but now apparently increased.

I guess the issue is resolved either to mend or change. I was just thinking that you can somehow correct it.

In any case, thank you!

бурислава

Re: a question about the Nova Pro 100

Post by бурислава » Sat Dec 14, 2013 6:30

zdrasvuite, I lost the option of reconstruction to Nova Pro and points (premium) - where you can download them or maybe someone will be able to throw in electronic form?? I would be grateful :)

Андрей Кабанков
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Кабанков » Sat Dec 14, 2013 10:41

Write to us on e-mail,will send.

Александр Фавинк

Post by Александр Фавинк » Mon Mar 31, 2014 21:26

Bought Nova PRO100. Included cord to my Computer which is not suited to both my Bukama, only to a stationary system unit. In General, there is a cord with a minijack and USB plug ? Or solder the Beech ?!

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Mon Mar 31, 2014 22:37

Alexander Having
There are adapters USB-com.

Александр ММ

Post by Александр ММ » Fri Jun 27, 2014 2:58

Please explain to me... Why Nova Pro 100 provide outdated com port? Why can't do from usb?
And why can't you make a normal amplifier microphone? When connected and the volume will add there is a decent noise. I think it's just because no one will use this microphone. And the background can be heard when the microphone volume at a minimum. Though minor, but still noise.

Воффка

Post by Воффка » Fri Jun 27, 2014 9:47

Александр ММ wrote:AND why can't you make a normal amplifier microphone? When connected and the volume will add there is a decent noise. I think it's just because no one will use this microphone. And the background can be heard when the microphone volume at a minimum. Though minor, but still noise
And that efficiency is not lost. Noise often add specially.

Александр ММ

Post by Александр ММ » Fri Jun 27, 2014 10:24

And this efficiency is not lost. Noise often add specially.
Can be koenchno he gives some effect similar to pink noise, but I'm not sure...

Александр ММ

Post by Александр ММ » Fri Jun 27, 2014 10:27

Александр ММ wrote:
And this efficiency is not lost. Noise often add specially.
Can be koenchno he gives some effect similar to pink noise, but I'm not sure...
Rather, it will interfere. Okay when mm music listening. So I like to sometimes do without music I love to do and the background distracts. Although if he actually somehow enhances the effect, then let them do so :)

ВостоК

Post by ВостоК » Wed Jun 17, 2015 12:05

Prompt and the package of the headphones such as the picture HERE -> http://www.mindmachine.ru/photosonix/nova_pro_100.htm ??? Or is it just an advertising splash. Just came across in a Network on such a picture, and decided to clarify:
Last edited by ВостоК on Wed Jun 17, 2015 14:05, edited 1 time in total.

ЛИЛИЯ-Р

Post by ЛИЛИЯ-Р » Wed Jun 17, 2015 13:04

East Such equipment now. Headphones changed manufacturer several times.Glasses also.

ВостоК

Post by ВостоК » Wed Jun 17, 2015 13:10

ЛИЛИЯ-Р wrote:East Such equipment now. Headphones changed manufacturer several times.Glasses also.
Well with glasses more or less everything is clear, there are plenty available. But the muffs that picture without a choice. Why did the seller of the picture will not change? These headphones will be prettier.

ЛИЛИЯ-Р

Post by ЛИЛИЯ-Р » Wed Jun 17, 2015 13:21

East Glasses different, because the diodes in them and different colors,different perception . But headphones is one kind of without a choice to be picked by the manufacturer. Sometimes they change appearance, but their whim or need .
Don't like , buy their own ...so do those who don't like to set incoming headphones.

ВостоК

Post by ВостоК » Wed Jun 17, 2015 13:42

ЛИЛИЯ-Р wrote:East But headphones is one kind of without a choice to be picked by the manufacturer. Sometimes they change appearance, but their whim or need.
Ie they change them so often that to change the picture on the website is just unreasonable? Do I understand correctly?
ЛИЛИЯ-Р wrote: don't like , buy their own ...so do those who don't like to set incoming headphones.
Yes, I have these headphones - at least for pickling. This is not the case. It's corny - at least the image of the store-seller. A commodity - is his actual view on the website here and everything, just as two plus two. Or is it not important?

Андрей Кабанков
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Кабанков » Wed Jun 17, 2015 14:18

Eastit's not as important as you seem to. Photosonix purchased by us in large quantities (in addition to sales to private customers are sales under state contracts) and that dozens of large boxes where Packed instruments, 10 PCs, these boxes can be of different configuration. That is, at a time we can have a few different options.

ВостоК

Post by ВостоК » Wed Jun 17, 2015 14:23

Андрей Кабанков wrote:Eastit's not as important as you seem to. Photosonix purchased by us in large quantities (in addition to sales to private customers are sales under state contracts) and that dozens of large boxes where Packed instruments, 10 PCs, these boxes can be of different configuration. That is, at a time we can have a few different options.
OK, but if when ordering I wish a headphone, I will meet? Look there in boxes or "Chicken with potatoes and meatballs with rice and change it is impossible"? (from the movie "Deja vu") :)

Андрей Кабанков
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Кабанков » Wed Jun 17, 2015 14:30

When this momentous event happens, I mean your order, then we will look at this issue.
And it turns out "if, Yes if, Yes mouth grow mushrooms ..." (proverb) :)

ВостоК

Post by ВостоК » Thu Jun 18, 2015 10:56

That currently goes to completion to this machine?

ЛИЛИЯ-Р

Post by ЛИЛИЯ-Р » Thu Jun 18, 2015 14:21

East In Nova-Pro - tool, glasses, headphones, used.power, cord , com.port the cord to upload sessions, the user's manual.

ВостоК

Post by ВостоК » Thu Jun 18, 2015 14:34

ЛИЛИЯ-Р wrote:East In Nova-Pro - tool, glasses, headphones, used.power, cord , com.port cord for pumping sessions.
Wow, and COM port cord come from? This progress :)

ЛИЛИЯ-Р

Post by ЛИЛИЯ-Р » Thu Jun 18, 2015 16:52

East He was there. The cable com.the port , to be exact. You quibble over the word or buy? To upload sessions in the Nova Pro, Iner-Pulse , they are in the kit . Manufacturers of Photosonics until was puzzled by the "modernizing" of the device .
Releasing MM Navigator this is done, modern . Memory card and usb input for pumping sessions, programs and music.

ВостоК

Post by ВостоК » Fri Jun 19, 2015 9:37

ЛИЛИЯ-Р wrote:East He was there. The cable com.the port , to be exact. You quibble over the word or buy? To upload sessions in the Nova Pro, Iner-Pulse , they included
To find fault? And do not even think!!! Just on the forum to be seen as people "cry" that the machine is not equipped with a USB and it has a certain complexity. Hence, it became apparent that this adapter was not included. Personally, I don't care. I have the adapter - at least on salting. And the producers Probably Mac oriented, or COM port easier to implement structurally or programmatically, ... maybe. However - it does not matter.