Classes start

ДмитрийМ

Post by ДмитрийМ » Mon Jan 26, 2009 15:11

Андрей Патрушев wrote:I would argue that the effectiveness of the sessions in terms of brain training, almost does not depend on their length (except in special cases). Session effective in the range from 10 minutes (6 for beta) and up to 45 minutes. In the beginning pulls a little more - interesting, then personally I am already tired of cartoons to watch and I'm doing 15-20 minutes to be able to relax additionally. So nothing prevents You to do in the beginning (and on) with long sessions, if there is a hunting and time.
Thank you. Clear.

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Mon Jan 26, 2009 15:50

Anonymous wrote:About the value of the alpha sessions, I realized, tried Tetto - that didn't go well...
Did not understand , someone is using Delta sessions and what were the results
Delta session virtually useless for sleep induction, but can be of great help with migraines and PMS.

Мадам Лара

Post by Мадам Лара » Tue Jan 27, 2009 18:31

And the beta session are used to achieve more efficient cheerful state?

Идущая вперед

Post by Идущая вперед » Tue Jan 27, 2009 19:03

energy session in mindmachine almost all done on the beta... after the energy rushing from the morning .... it's all session E...
ESCHO and IN the INNER PULSE THERE is a SESSION CALLED chase winter Blues...
and escho harashi disk ENDORPHINS
and massage of the brain 1 every 2-3 days

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Tue Jan 27, 2009 20:38

Мадам Лара wrote:And the beta session are used to achieve more efficient cheerful state?
Yes, of course.

Владимир_В

Post by Владимир_В » Wed Jan 28, 2009 3:44

Андрей Патрушев wrote:
Мадам Лара wrote:And the beta session are used to achieve more efficient cheerful state?
Yes, of course.
the question is:train from the beta sessions is not immediately,but in some place of this forum you wrote that beta without subsequent load=tachycardia ...when this нагрузка6в ciceniene go? :D

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Wed Jan 28, 2009 12:10

Владимир_В wrote:
Андрей Патрушев wrote:
Yes, of course.
the question is:train from the beta sessions is not immediately,but in some place of this forum you wrote that beta without subsequent load=tachycardia ...when this нагрузка6в ciceniene go? :D
The organism as a whole "analog thing" and not digital. The question in this case is the frequencies that must be chosen carefully. For some, it's efficient cheerful state, and for the other "where to go, what to grab". The second case is fraught with increasing pressure and tachycardia and is helpful to give your body a good workout (the best, in my opinion - one or two maximum acceleration 100 meters). In the first case is simply the optimal tone for wakefulness, which is utilized during the day.

ДмитрийМ

21 day alpha sessions

Post by ДмитрийМ » Tue Feb 10, 2009 16:15

Experts tell me!

Listened on the machine alpha session for 21 days. There is a small improvement in sleep. To continue listening or take a break? You need to take a break for disc Healing? To listen just getting started.

Thank you!

Post by Guest » Tue Feb 10, 2009 16:50

if there is a need in the energy sessions - use them... basically IF YOU have WORKED for ALPHA AND LEARNED to RELAX already can do what you like him... and no steam... like I had not inserted the theta session... I'm only one month later-2-3 understood that this is the most coolest in the binaural sounds.... when you realize THAT YOU had an ALTERED STATE of CONSCIOUSNESS then we can really go to the next step...
healing on alpha... if you decide that the disk is healing, we have to listen escho one course of the 2nd third, the fifth... it's all in your gut feeling...
for example, I listened to 3 course conductor... real changes in the elaboration of the negativity occurred at the end of 2nd year... ie began to emerge of a bad situation... resentment... old fears.... that happened in my childhood ... very brightly surfaced a music teacher who used to whack my hand with the lid of the piano and completely discouraged to approach the instrument.... her image and the fact that it makes a direct flashed in the brain.... I had to forgive her and she forgave me...
going forward

ДмитрийМ

Post by ДмитрийМ » Tue Feb 10, 2009 21:36

Alpha session you can continue to listen for more than 21 days is not too much?

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Tue Feb 10, 2009 21:58

ДмитрийМ wrote:alpha session you can continue to listen for more than 21 days is not too much?
You can, if you like. :)

ДмитрийМ

Post by ДмитрийМ » Thu Feb 12, 2009 17:36

Walking, Andrew

Thank you. I will continue with alpha.

About the observations: early brain refused to relax as he started to relax, once the team - assemble! Much bounce. Now easier starts, quite a nice feeling.

Dima

Post by Guest » Thu Feb 12, 2009 17:58

Dmitrim
relaxes the body.... the muscles of the body.... it is especially important to relax the muscles of the face.... first of all, jaw and eye... let's see how people tense the muscles of the face... they stretched so much that it seems here tear here.... with a strong mental effort people move eyebrows and too much work for frontal part of the head....
relaxation of brain is stopping the internal dialogue... complete total thoughtlessness and emptiness... this can be achieved, or by regular exercise (daily exercise or MM six months of use (each in a different way - each person is unique and individual)...
you will feel like you can move to the next stage...
if you need a hyperactivity and a lot of energy - high beta....
but now the theta state is something special and its nothing compared...
Going forward

ДмитрийМ

Post by ДмитрийМ » Fri Feb 13, 2009 17:41

Running, thank you!

ДмитрийМ

Constant stress

Post by ДмитрийМ » Tue Feb 24, 2009 22:23

bc Need a help: going through a fairly stressful period in my life. Listening session on relax and explore. Tell me how best to use MM and disks in this situation?

Thank you! Dima

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Re: Constant stress

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Wed Feb 25, 2009 11:43

ДмитрийМ wrote:bc Need a help: going through a fairly stressful period in my life. Listening session on relax and explore. Tell me how best to use MM and disks in this situation?

Thank you! Dima
The main thing - do not overdo it and not to run in machine and wheels from reality, then assistance is highly significant. Enough, in my opinion, afternoon or morning session (for 15-20 minutes), and in the evening the Conductor. Or 2 times a day session, and the Conductor is in a day or two.

ДмитрийМ

Post by ДмитрийМ » Wed Feb 25, 2009 12:48

Андрей Патрушев wrote:the Main thing - do not overdo it and not to run in machine and wheels from reality, then assistance is highly significant. Enough, in my opinion, afternoon or morning session (for 15-20 minutes), and in the evening the Conductor. Or 2 times a day session, and the Conductor is in a day or two.
Andrew, thank you! As to the alpha sessions (probably) already have addictive, they do not relax as before, can we add a standard set through the Internet?

Explorer each time gives a new experience. How many consecutive days you can listen to it? Bought another healing. Not yet listened to.

Thank you!

Dima

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Wed Feb 25, 2009 13:58

ДмитрийМ wrote:
Андрей Патрушев wrote:the Main thing - do not overdo it and not to run in machine and wheels from reality, then assistance is highly significant. Enough, in my opinion, afternoon or morning session (for 15-20 minutes), and in the evening the Conductor. Or 2 times a day session, and the Conductor is in a day or two.
Andrew, thank you! As to the alpha sessions (probably) already have addictive, they do not relax as before, can we add a standard set through the Internet?

Explorer each time gives a new experience. How many consecutive days you can listen to it? Bought another healing. Not yet listened to.

Thank you!

Dima
1. Of course, you can.
2. Until you get bored. :)

ДмитрийМ

Post by ДмитрийМ » Wed Feb 25, 2009 19:34

Andrew, thank you for your support.

Алeксей

Post by Алeксей » Sat Mar 07, 2009 1:25

Helped me to sleep of TKO, and a neighbor behind the wall drilled, another neighbor banged on the battery (that is not drilled) I do it all through the headphones well heard usually in such cases, feel nervous , then during the session it was on the drum :)

Саир

Post by Саир » Sat Mar 07, 2009 20:47

All comes down to the fact that you should start with the alpha sessions. And, as here said, that all sessions of the section "Relax", plus "Impruve-alpha".
But in the section "MEDITATE" (MEDITATION) is the 4-th session of "Body asleep, mind awake". Does it contain the alpha frequency, is it possible to use it to start regular classes?
Mind-machine "InnerPuls".
Tell, who that knows on this subject?

ДмитрийМ

The Question To Andrey Patrushev

Post by ДмитрийМ » Wed Mar 11, 2009 22:19

Is it possible immediately after the Conductor within 21 days of listening to Healing?

Thank you!

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Thu Mar 12, 2009 15:01

Саир wrote:All comes down to the fact that you should start with the alpha sessions. And, as here said, that all sessions of the section "Relax", plus "Impruve-alpha".
But in the section "MEDITATE" (MEDITATION) is the 4-th session of "Body asleep, mind awake". Does it contain the alpha frequency, is it possible to use it to start regular classes?
Mind-machine "InnerPuls".
Tell, who that knows on this subject?
If you really want, you can. :)

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Re: A Question To Andrey Patrushev

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Thu Mar 12, 2009 15:02

ДмитрийМ wrote:is it Possible immediately after the Conductor within 21 days of listening to Healing?

Thank you!
Can. :)
Go read the topic FAQ. :)

Саир

Post by Саир » Fri Mar 13, 2009 15:52

Андрей Патрушев wrote: If you really want, you can. :)
Yeah, optimistic!
Thank you :)