Opportunities mindmachine

р0б
Opportunities mindmachine

Post by р0б » Thu Jan 08, 2009 17:33

Is it possible with this device to achieve high release of adrenaline in the blood, as when something extreme, or to achieve such as effect as the "roller coaster" ?

Димитрий

Post by Димитрий » Thu Jan 08, 2009 22:50

Of course you can!!! If you put MM and a parachute jump, or hop on a roller coaster with glasses and headphones MM!!! :? a joke... :lol:

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Re: Possible mindmachine

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Fri Jan 09, 2009 16:32

р0б wrote:is it Possible with this device to achieve high release of adrenaline in the blood, as when something extreme, or to achieve such as effect as the "roller coaster" ?
In some sessions, for some people there is a very strong effect - the feeling that someone is rummaging in your mind the soft paws. First time usually no one stand - shooting glasses (one girl I just broke them :)). Then, if you dare, three times you can catch the adrenaline.
And in fact, the energy of the session and make it, because the entire body is interconnected. Only involved in this is not worth it - no physical release can be very fast to hypertension.
So I would recommend an energy session to listen to (see) once in two or three days.

ЖСЛ

Re: Possible mindmachine

Post by ЖСЛ » Sat Jan 10, 2009 9:02

р0б wrote:is it Possible with this device to achieve high release of adrenaline in the blood, as when something extreme, or to achieve such as effect as the "roller coaster" ?
Distillation of the psyche? Yes.

Владимир_В

Post by Владимир_В » Sun Jan 18, 2009 4:32

Андрей Патрушев wrote:At some sessions, for some people there is a very strong effect - the feeling that someone is rummaging in your mind the soft paws.
Oh! it happened to me when I first "Massage brain" to listen.in the head with scraper long scraper... :lol: :roll: (I even know SOMEONE right now on that phrase will answer:"it is of you manure comes out!":lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:)
Андрей Патрушев wrote:without physical release can be very fast to hypertension.
please tell me,what the e-sessions the risk is reduced to a minimum?(I have Pets got into the habit to "Wake up" with MM :( ...to ward off can't :( :lol:

Post by Guest » Sun Jan 18, 2009 4:48

what the e-sessions the risk is reduced to a minimum?(I have Pets got into the habit to "Wake up" with MM, confound can't
What you can't do?

Владимир_В

Post by Владимир_В » Sun Jan 18, 2009 4:51

Гость wrote:what not to do?
how would you read the forum or flight "responsible"?and the question is not to you was.

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Sun Jan 18, 2009 12:24

Владимир_В wrote:
Андрей Патрушев wrote:At some sessions, for some people there is a very strong effect - the feeling that someone is rummaging in your mind the soft paws.
Oh! it happened to me when I first "Massage brain" to listen.in the head with scraper long scraper... :lol: :roll: (I even know SOMEONE right now on that phrase will answer:"it is of you manure comes out!":lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:)
Андрей Патрушев wrote:without physical release can be very fast to hypertension.
please tell me,what the e-sessions the risk is reduced to a minimum?(I have Pets got into the habit to "Wake up" with MM :( ...to ward off can't :( :lol:
The lower the frequency, the less the risk. :)

владимир из германии

Post by владимир из германии » Wed Jun 16, 2010 21:45

I have a car for 3 months I have everything in order I have a question can I use nova 100 on their children to assimilate the information that is for learning languages not povredit is that children 10 and 8 years old

Экко

Post by Экко » Thu Jun 17, 2010 14:16

the less the frequency, the less risk.
and what could be the risk of this? I think the brain will not switch on those frequencies, which can not (will not) work. Otherwise he moved without hesitation to gamma waves, and above them

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Thu Jun 17, 2010 17:58

Экко wrote:and what might be behind the risk of this?
I wrote about hypertension, and session from the category E.

Гайдзин

Post by Гайдзин » Mon Jul 12, 2010 23:42

владимир из германии wrote:I have a car for 3 months I have everything in order I have a question can I use nova 100 on their children to assimilate the information that is for learning languages not povredit is that children 10 and 8 years old
I, of course, is not special. But I would have given to the child's psyche to form. When they will be able to weigh the consequences, let him decide - to use or not.

And about the languages, what's the problem if you don't mind sharing? My speak 3 languages, not just, but we help. So the topic is slightly familiar to me.

самогипноз

Post by самогипноз » Tue Nov 16, 2010 22:53

Andrei Patrushev
zdravstvuite ... vidno vi osvedomlenii chelovek i esli smojete pomoch budu ochen blagodarna vam,vam ogromnoe spasibo zaranee... ia xochu uvelichit rost i kakuu psixologicheskuu metodiku nibud mojet mne posovetuete...

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Wed Nov 17, 2010 0:26

владимир из германии wrote:I have a car for 3 months I have everything in order I have a question can I use nova 100 on their children to assimilate the information that is for learning languages not povredit is that children 10 and 8 years old
It is believed that children have distinct learning problems with machineu can be enjoyed from the age of 14. Until that time, there is a natural formation of its own rhythms.

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Wed Nov 17, 2010 0:30

самогипноз wrote:Andrei Patrushev
zdravstvuite ... vidno vi osvedomlenii chelovek i esli smojete pomoch budu ochen blagodarna vam,vam ogromnoe spasibo zaranee... ia xochu uvelichit rost i kakuu psixologicheskuu metodiku nibud mojet mne posovetuete...
The technique is simple: hang on the bar as dolshe before bed, then sliding (not standing up) and crawling (in an extreme case koryachkah) to get (I'm not kidding) to bed.

Новик

Post by Новик » Wed Nov 17, 2010 0:57

Andrei Patrushev
the Technique is simple: hang on the bar as dolshe before bed, then sliding (not standing up) and crawling (in an extreme case koryachkah) to get (I'm not kidding) to bed.
And if the person has already formed more than 18 years of ETOGES is unlikely to help?

I think you like that threw off the link to the English site where earnestly discussed the technique of changing the body?
Or the book was?

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Wed Nov 17, 2010 10:25

Новик wrote:And if the person has already formed more than 18 years of ETOGES is unlikely to help?
How to help. It is better to do it on special inclined Board, because the bar is very difficult to get off, again the disks are not compressed (unless someone on hand include :)). None of the psychological methods when working with the body will not function without adequate physical manipulation.
And link a simple "virtual surgery". Book: Keith D Clark, MA, DCH "You're Sharp Enough To Be Your Own Surgeon": The Body Contouring Programme/

Malvina
Сотрудник mindmachine.ru

Post by Malvina » Fri Nov 19, 2010 0:08

Basketball coach recommended jumping more rope,for growth.It's probably nothing.

Новик

Post by Новик » Fri Nov 19, 2010 1:36

Andrei Patrushev
And the link is a simple "virtual surgery". Book: Keith D Clark, MA, DCH "You're Sharp Enough To Be Your Own Surgeon": The Body Contouring Programme/
And exactly exactly what you like promised yet 3PCS what to write on this topic?
How is the process?

Post by Guest » Thu Dec 30, 2010 3:59

Andrei Patrushev wrote:
But in fact the energy of the session and make it, because the entire body is interconnected. Only involved in this is not worth it - no physical release can be very fast to hypertension.
What physical output mean, Andrew? Poyasnite pozhalsto:) that Is whether to run or aerobics to do with headphones or something?

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Thu Dec 30, 2010 11:29

Гость wrote:What is the physical output mean, Andrew? Poyasnite pozhalsto that Is whether to run or aerobics to do with headphones or something?
Why do headphones effect from session lasts three days. :)