Affirmation under non-standard case

Идущая вперед

Post by Идущая вперед » Wed Feb 11, 2009 11:54

Sappho
if I had this problem, I'd use another method....
you are representing yourself (not a fantasy and it creates the visualization and it needs to be bright) with luxurious thick hair (with special attention to the color i.e. hair color should be comfortable and conform to your internal content)
in this way, you vkladyvat energy-force-or as the yogis call prana... well, that is the image energy.... send it all to the sky....
so does my stylist.... that's his way... his hair is-normal-human but he's got a thing about losing weight (although he's very thin but feels thick)... and escho before shear brow, he closes his eyes and mentally imagine what the result is and picks up the image... IT WORKS in most cases - no wonder it all the time on TV shows....

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Wed Feb 11, 2009 12:57

Сапфо wrote:Hello!
Is it possible to use afformation "Why my hair is so thick and beautiful?". When it is better to speak, in front of the handler, and maybe it's better to use a disc for self-hypnosis? And will the effect?
Due to stress lost almost half my hair :( Sorry. :cry:
Yes, you can.
Foreign studies provide very encouraging statistics.

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Wed Feb 11, 2009 12:59

Идущая вперед wrote:Sappho
if I had this problem, I'd use another method....
you are representing yourself (not a fantasy and it creates the visualization and it needs to be bright) with luxurious thick hair (with special attention to the color i.e. hair color should be comfortable and conform to your internal content)
in this way, you vkladyvat energy-force-or as the yogis call prana... well, that is the image energy.... send it all to the sky....
so does my stylist.... that's his way... his hair is-normal-human but he's got a thing about losing weight (although he's very thin but feels thick)... and escho before shear brow, he closes his eyes and mentally imagine what the result is and picks up the image... IT WORKS in most cases - no wonder it all the time on TV shows....
Not a hindrance. :) az

ЖСЛ

Post by ЖСЛ » Wed Feb 11, 2009 14:29

Irina, I passed out from Laushkina. All right. second day, normal flight.

You just need to understand(if you read the yoga of wisdom) that black guru will not let go without a fight, gray will make the condition...

I performed the appropriate ritual and he let me go without conditions... it is still gray :)

Yeah white nafig not needed, they do not give a lot, alas. Sat down for their handlers, everything is just beginning, has never been so that I couldn't what the thread to do better than others :)

Лукерья

Post by Лукерья » Wed Oct 14, 2009 23:35

ZHSL: whether it is impossible more in detail, for dummies, explain what you need to do to erase the subconscious processors from the DL successfully, without consequences for themselves,
and to break all the energy channels from the created essence?

ЖСЛ

Post by ЖСЛ » Sat Oct 17, 2009 18:14

Лукерья wrote:ZHSL: whether it is impossible more in detail, for dummies, explain what you need to do to erase the subconscious processors from the DL successfully, without consequences for themselves,
and to break all the energy channels from the created essence?
You it is the entity tracked?

-------AR SANTEM---------
To transfer knowledge in the black means to tell all to the end how to do it. It makes people machines. Most people are gullible, do not understand the nature of black and do not know how they learn to make knowledge their own, and learned, to leave. The fact that _в_конце_обучения_у_вас_обязательно_будет_бой_с_учителем,esley. End of study occurs when a student wants to get out from under the power and authority of the teacher. For black teachers, this means a loss of energy that the younger the student (and his disciples, if any)
he has been given. Battle takes place on a mental, energetic, sometimes verbal or even physical levels - it all depends on what was the school.
If you leave the student of the fighting school kung-fu or black magicians and takes away the secrets, then teachers may even seek to kill him. "Krabat - the sorcerer's apprentice" - a wonderful book with a description of the black mages clan, from which to leave is very difficult, but the student still escapes supported in love with a girl. The teacher as a result of battle either dies, or disappears, and the student _теряет_очень_многие_способности_к_колдовству.

Ritual:

1. To call the right person in the astral, just submitting it, or
clearly saying several times his name, patronymic and surname.
2. To greet him.
3. Ask to take all that he gave you and return that
you took - "Take everything you own and give it my all".
(If you agree, then wait for some time how he
asked to dream, and then to thank and to say goodbye. If not
agree, then ask why. If you say that you live it
laws, it is necessary to find out what, or to learn from their forces. The thing
that certain forces, not only black, but any sit on
the person is on the grounds that he lives their laws. Laws
you need to know and cease to live by them, replacing others, suitable for
your current level of development. They can, again, learn from their
forces. Then again called the person who sits on you, and
repeats the ritual.)
4. To thank and say goodbye (courtesy will not allow you to
to find fault, to have further claim).
_Ритуал_лучше_делать_при_арбитрах. If none of this helps,
then we can begin to fight in the astral, solving the issue of power
method.

This ritual is suitable for exchange with anyone: black, white,
high, low, living on Earth or dead people. But it is not necessary
wonder if after performing this ritual you suddenly disappear
some ability. They might not be yours, but that teacher, because
you don't have time to make them my own, and only used them, not
thinking about their origin.

PS: I have no such problems arose, I any knowledge of his and otherwise improve 8)<

Лукерья

Post by Лукерья » Sat Oct 17, 2009 20:51

ZHSL: thank you for your answer.
No, no substance I can't be tracked - because people simple, grounded, as my cousin, "without hiromantii in the head." Although you should add: "idiotically trusting and too curious"
Do first - after I think. So, after reading the vehicle and running "blind" protocols, only 4 months later, met in a network the argument that DM.Leushkin built himself an army of gophers, which takes energy, and not even he, some kind of entity behind it (aka the cunning monster-egregore), bustled and rushed to look for options to unhook the enemy secret intake hose energy I loved. In astrals don't believe in, from witchcraft are kept at the highest possible condition.

About the essence - taken from here: http://ability.org.ru/index.php?showtop ... %ED&st=125
post by billygats 3.1.2009, 17:55

I would, of course, climb everywhere, where interesting, and to me it was nothing :oops:

ЖСЛ

Post by ЖСЛ » Mon Oct 19, 2009 20:18

Yes, there is no entity. It's very simple, for all the Nada pay ) you received from the Wort, the wort will get with you. if you are satisfied with the work. Not satisfied - do not work.

With Sedonas - you think otherwise? And this forum is that of the egregore, no? :?

Лукерья

Post by Лукерья » Tue Oct 20, 2009 12:56

Sorry, I don't know what Sedona :) Read but did not understand (usually at this point giggling and whispering :cry:

Affirmation for me, not impossible - Lope just don't say "halva" in the mouth will not be sweet. Perhaps a severe case

I think that this forum is not the egregore. The feeling is :wiz Thanks for the answer

In order to avoid unnecessary questions - Yes, I'm blonde.

Верунчик

Post by Верунчик » Tue Oct 27, 2009 14:54

Tell me,is it possible by using affirmations to ispraviti crooked legs?

Dimas

Post by Dimas » Tue Oct 27, 2009 15:07

Верунчик wrote:Tell me is it possible by using affirmations to ispraviti crooked legs?
Curves are brains more likely,though...

Идущая вперед

Post by Идущая вперед » Tue Oct 27, 2009 16:10

Dimas wrote:Tell me is it possible by using affirmations to ispraviti crooked legs?
the right selection of clothes can be visually remove anything.... any figure flaws... face harder... but made by a real Pro make-up can work a small miracle - and you are not a pumpkin and not even Cinderella... and just the Princess :) :) :)

Жека3000

Post by Жека3000 » Wed Oct 28, 2009 0:01

Dimas wrote:Curves are brains more likely,though...
:lol:
What are you so? with a girl! :)

Жека3000

Post by Жека3000 » Wed Oct 28, 2009 0:02

Идущая вперед wrote:proper selection of clothes you can visually remove anything.... any figure flaws... face harder... but made by a real Pro make-up can work a small miracle - and you are not a pumpkin and not even Cinderella... and just the Princess
With knowledge of the matter say :lol:

Жека3000

Post by Жека3000 » Wed Oct 28, 2009 0:09

Лукерья wrote:I Think that this forum is not the egregore
Blonde! What words print smart!
Лукерья wrote:Sorry, I don't know what Sedona
And you know what?
Лукерья wrote:Lope just don't say "halva" in the mouth will not be sweet.
And why should it?
Лукерья wrote:Affirmation for me, not impossible

And in what actually a question?
If I'm not mistaken in this:
Лукерья wrote:I'm blonde.
Want to speak hair that was dark? Is there a more efficient way! Hair dye called! Other services of colouring hair provide beauty! Go there, ask! There's still a lot of interesting things to do can!

Жека3000

Post by Жека3000 » Wed Oct 28, 2009 0:13

Лукерья wrote:simple man, grounded,
Who are You grounded? :lol: :lol: :lol:

Лукерья

Post by Лукерья » Sun Nov 01, 2009 16:58

Жека3000 wrote: And you know what?
You know, what You've written is called "flooding" and is usually strictly moderated :shock:

Post by Guest » Sat Nov 07, 2009 15:03

Irina Yakovenkoand how to build affirmation for breast augmentation? Thanks in advance.

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Mon Nov 09, 2009 13:39

Anonymous wrote:Irina Yakovenkoand how to build affirmation for breast augmentation? Thanks in advance.
I would :oops: did not contact the size, and launched something like: "I Have beautiful Breasts" in different versions (the one below). :?

Иван1

Post by Иван1 » Sat Nov 14, 2009 19:21

Hello all!
Well at the very poor use the following affirmation:
Already in December 2008 it is already kind of became part of me....
I can let your cock to be 18cm
I deserve to my dick become 18cm
Everyone knows that my dick is 18cm
I feel that my penis 18cm
I see that my penis 18cm
I understand that my penis 18cm
I know that my penis 18cm
I'm sure my dick is 18cm
I would argue that my dick is 18cm
I tell myself that my penis 18cm
I really appreciate the fact that my dick is 18cm

The end result today is 15.5 cm( sometimes 16cm)
But the truth all the time also carried out exercises of SFC.
So confidence to say that I helped not.
But affirmation use and continue to use going(now and in the background of the mind machine)

Dimas

Post by Dimas » Sat Nov 14, 2009 23:17

Иван1
and that is 18 cm, and 20 km?? 8) with 16 found in the pants does not work??I had several ladies say that size does not matter...it's not the size of the boat, and then she bobs on the waves :lol:

Иван1

Post by Guest » Sat Nov 14, 2009 23:34

Dimas wrote:Иван1
and that is 18 cm, and 20 km?? 8) with 16 found in the pants does not work??I had several ladies say that size does not matter...it's not the size of the boat, and then she bobs on the waves :lol:
No sex thank God began to live :)

18cm is the goal you want to achieve and that's it.... as they say if we knit it to the end!!!

Your score +6cm is considered one of the strongest achievements in my life.
And make sure once again that patience and hard work everything can.

Иван1

Post by Иван1 » Sun Nov 15, 2009 0:37

before that, I wrote :)

CBB

Post by CBB » Mon Nov 16, 2009 3:09

Иван1 wrote:Hello All!
Well at the very poor use the following affirmation:
Already in December 2008 it is already kind of became part of me....
I can let your cock to be 18cm
I deserve to my dick become 18cm
Everyone knows that my dick is 18cm
I feel that my penis 18cm
I see that my penis 18cm
I understand that my penis 18cm
I know that my penis 18cm
I'm sure my dick is 18cm
I would argue that my dick is 18cm
I tell myself that my penis 18cm
I really appreciate the fact that my dick is 18cm

The end result today is 15.5 cm( sometimes 16cm)
But the truth all the time also carried out exercises of SFC.
So confidence to say that I helped not.
But affirmation use and continue to use going(now and in the background of the mind machine)

rzhu as grit, nimaga!)))))))
you need to change:
I see....
-understand...
-everyone knows...
all sure...
-all claim...
-everyone is talking to each other....
all appreciate ... :)

I hesitate to ask - the room for him not proboval tape to mount? :)
that current is what will do if,suddenly, to 40 cm will increase the chance? :) :oops:

Идущая вперед

Post by Идущая вперед » Mon Nov 16, 2009 12:05

CBB wrote:hesitate to ask the parlor for him not proboval tape to mount?
neeee.... can the mirror.... in front of the mirror to put it and present it reaaaaally in the future to return to the present with already realized.... :D :D :D
the main thing that both of Peter the first has not grown... and the technique with the mirror is very effective :) :) :)