Affirmation under non-standard case

ЗОМБИ

Post by ЗОМБИ » Sat Jan 10, 2009 20:29

Vladimirv
yeah, Chernihiv, encouraged her to start Complesso and separately unexamined asanas to do.

It (the school) is also eight rounds :) as Siderovska.

By the way, I did not understand YO23 you for or against? Sider think I talked to the audio explanation that Chernihiv to his seminars ceased to appear. I do not remember...
Владимир_В wrote:is...uryayayayayaya,okazivaetsa]I,I'm not the only one here sober
are you talking about Tantra with a Smoking pipe are you joking :)

Yourself, how did you get started? Classic? What is the source of information (teachers) used? Books or "sect".

I'm in a cult was like a few lessons... PPC... there is an aunt in middle age doing :( I sweat like bychara in the heat of 500 degrees pouring, my legs from static. In short, I was pissed and decided to do it at home... recommended Yasochka.

Bought the book... and there all the same :lol: :lol: :lol:

To do at home and did not start until... :oops: I think your DR will start Schaub significant date pressed on lazy. :wink: Like "...yeah, I'm with so many years practice, nah..."

ЗОМБИ

Post by ЗОМБИ » Sat Jan 10, 2009 20:31

Dead animals to eat, Ali current plants and fungi?

Владимир_В

Post by Владимир_В » Sun Jan 11, 2009 4:57

ЗОМБИ wrote:by the Way, I did not understand YO23 you for or against?
I'll try to answer...yoga numer 23,according to Searscom appeared as a reaction to...well, in the old days the guru chose his pupil,and unfit were sent much further.now a professional jovanoti have to cut the seminar with the seminar(like the ABC's and did...then said it was nicht gut and to blame non-organic entity :) )for $ 10 with every suffering person,ctone to discard ahead of time your skis in the who.the percentage of injuries,as you have to teach worthless and unable to the case of people up to 90%,with injuries both physical and internal.AVS learned from seriesslide enough,but in his Manifesto"3йе shameful cover-up of the force" he brought the shadow on the fence,although he followed the tradition--with a pragmatic mindset, this book--a literal instruction.Й23 in my opinion IMHO-synthetic practice with it,maybe not to accidentally to break his spine,but the head-well, that's easy.its purpose is not close to me.as the postulates of the most esteemed author.although I personally have an idea of chikong about Okinawan karate-do.in yoga everything is faster and harder.and a kimono for 600 euros to buy it is not necessary :) enough the even floor and clear the air.
ЗОМБИ wrote:Yourself, how did you get started? Classic?
I started with direct transfer...studied first,as it was in them(about the same as that Sidorskogo) years from the student trogdolyte famous Indian chubby Indian(which is not brought to study of land reclamation in Timiryazevka),he recommended me to his mahaguru...well...I raced the goat in the chairs. well, I started with Hungarian books in Ukrainian...schA..."right iogv",then "Hatha yoga"by T. Bernard....well, what else?studied at P. Joyce...by the way,in a professional yoga environment the expression "a classic???" akin to a public announcement...well,at least not who you say you are ;) az
because there is yoga as a system of bringing the level of energy potential, in agreement with the level of self-realization :ap and there is profanity.most of the past.for yoga or faith(in the number of direct followers of Shiva--Natha,which are listed in the 1st Chapter Hathayogapradipika were Hindus,Buddhists,Zoroastrians,and just races 3.14 ZД*and ...it's a sport with a hidden subtext,not faith.),no lifestyle or diet has nekotorogo relationship.and then comes this advanced esoterica for 2 classes in a facility in the basement of his prefabricated house,and Upps! already wears Indian clothes,vocoret sticks cow manure,refuses to reach not eating meat and not drinking wine ;) ...night ,citizens...in India they eat betel(betel leaves--easy shit),smoke Bang(crap heavier),anachoreta in the mountains drinking hot local beer,chobokoane not stunned from his visualizations -- I kind of learned from the guy that used to smoke 6-7 packs of cigarettes a day,Indian cigarettes...almost continuously :).
static...it comes with time.just pause hangs in the figures(here and behind you is a grinning Ghost AVS in a wetsuit ;) ) grow into the likeness of static exercises...
and Chernihiv 5-10 years intensively coached "you-Know-Who."they're all former athletes,and they always blamed the "hard fishe",although speed training they have worked well<
Last edited by Владимир_В on Sun Jan 11, 2009 5:18, edited 2 times in total.

Владимир_В

Post by Владимир_В » Sun Jan 11, 2009 5:10

ЗОМБИ wrote:to Do at home has not started yet... Embarassed
15. Six reasons which lead to the defeat in the battle for awareness: habit eat a lot; tendency to Deplete yourself of unnecessary tension; talkativeness; blind adherence to dogma and routine, for example, a rule to bathe in the morning in cold water, or eat in the evenings, or to eat only vegetable food; and the desire to constantly be with people and lack of persistence.

16. The other six cut a path, success is bringing. Courage, determination, perseverance, sobriety of mind, confidence and a desire to avoid a waste of life force for unnecessary meetings - these are these six.(Hathayogapradipika GL1) az az az
ЗОМБИ wrote:dead animals to eat, Ali current plants and fungi?
eat and drink everything.eat little and regularly.can smoke can smoke.alcohol prefer stronger 40 degrees.almost don't get drunk....Yes,even eating the bodies of fish,birds...and bread and butter taggie;)
it is no secret that Hathayoga penetrated to the West by Theosophists.they are people such--with anyone and with nothing to stand on ceremony
:?
many of their "bans", they quickly entered in the General outline.yoga is closely associated with Ayurveda...who has an excess of rajas-that doesn't eat meat,pungent spices,one drawback...the thread of identity-who shows who is not shown....ABC won with the pendulum shamanic...on this topic.
in India...there have been...even in a very good restaurant, ideas about sanitation...in a climate where the raw scratch in 20 minutes turns into a festering boil eat meat-suicide.in addition,the heat decreases the acidity of gastric juice...when I was training with his slick Indian,the menu was simple-rice,colored beet juice.in addition,the ban on meat meal is associated with the deification of the cow....

Владимир_В

Post by Владимир_В » Sun Jan 11, 2009 5:13

Владимир_В wrote:I slightly learned from the guy that used to smoke 6-7 packs of cigarettes a day,Indian cigarettes...almost continuously Smile.
...by the way,I learned from him not to smoke ;) ;) bi

Владимир_В

Post by Владимир_В » Sun Jan 11, 2009 5:24

incidentally,on the subject...the above-described jelqing as a means of lengthening the causal body is present in yoga(agroclimate),and the Chinese comrades....new-well forgotten old...

ЗОМБИ

Post by ЗОМБИ » Sun Jan 11, 2009 11:50

Vladimirv
I remember I heard Vajroli, Shagali is a wash drawing of the liquid, thereby :)

Владимир_В

Post by Владимир_В » Sun Jan 11, 2009 15:43

in all the books not written ;) .I did not increase "this" - do not see the point.the increase is insignificant(about 2-4 cm over six months, [SPAM], the grab-Sy).then,dumaetstso,there is some each personal size limit,after which this is not.moreover,rarely cavernous body fills with blood, at least 60% during erection(well when the wife has lived 20 years,on the morning of the 8th of March....br-R-R-R-R-R).during the actual "act",when you "out there",blood pours from the corpora cavernosa towards the head,the echo of a throwback...is the state of "superarticle"is when the one you Jai of Jai as we,and you,mean,it was six months,and then quite suddenly she's whispering in your ear,"I'll rape YOU????" :lol: :lol: :lol:
ЗОМБИ wrote:it's mine drawing fluid
during sex without a rubber is vzaimovliyaniya going so.osmotic phenomena vajroli only increases it by artificial means. :wiz :oops:

ЗОМБИ

Post by ЗОМБИ » Sun Jan 11, 2009 16:14

Vladimirv
And what if I pull (periodically :oops: ) on the hard physics Ala eight rounds.

And can it do other things? For example a slave.days Eight laps, and at the weekend - in full a couple of two hour "classic".

Sho you think about it
http://hatha-yoga.com.ua/content/view/29/10/lang ru/
if you eat meat and occasionally the pendulum, with the compulsory presence of AVS in the wetsuit over my left shoulder, asking - "...kada to make the procedure of cleansing... what..."

http://www.yogashop.ru/
This is where I first found the Technical material Aside. Cheap VHS. I will buy and plunder on the computer... Gee...

In General, how do you feel about the practice "Hatha" a yogi at the same time. Plus Zigoni smigun... and indeed the interweaving shamano-raskolbasa practices... such as Western psychotherapy Ala NLP and his ilk.

And Shaw is Isvara yoga.
http://www.4-yoga.com/dir.php?id=2

Anyway my head is starting to crack from the presence of any prefixes to the word Yoga. How to distinguish between them by the results. Where it is pumped one more where the other... it is clear that the result of one (Durkee-injury or allesgut :D )...

In short, how to choose Yoga, the practice of which will not be excruciatingly painful - not in the sense of injury, and the sense of low efficiency, individual inefficiencies, etc I like Led with a pendulum is that it can not friends.

Идущая вперед

Post by Идущая вперед » Sun Jan 11, 2009 16:56

and I know this yoga...
IT is YOGA NIDRA or psychic sleep... good stuff ....
are themselves current different exercises to do with the mind...
relaxing and great 4 lessons of 40 minutes you can alternate as you please and develop their attention and concentration on particular bodies, and visualization and explanation of many things....
meditation in MP3 can be download здесьhttp://priroda.inc.ru/design/arxiv.html in the middle of yoga Nidra 1234
the course strongly develops that has not been developed hitherto

Владимир_В

Post by Владимир_В » Sun Jan 11, 2009 17:05

we etvas contaminate the long-suffering subject,who is better via ICQ,mail or something else???after all, needy,and here we novostem....on the TOPIC I remembered early in my misty youth sizes...I have nothing outstanding...but once I caught "the bride",well, girl like girl,vagina сантиметров4-5 in length and very narrow...it seems to be--the dream of an idiot,right?and then I realized--what a person feels with 30сантиметровым member,whose diameter is 8 centimetres...and he feels his partner. :(:(:(:(

Владимир_В

Post by Владимир_В » Sun Jan 11, 2009 17:15

Идущая вперед wrote:and I know this yoga...
ЗОМБИ wrote:and indeed my head is gonna break in her all consoles
well, you like hell with carrots confuse citizens.yoga,she was alone.as one of Wushu,karate and other Zongshen :lol: :lol: :lol:
yoga Nidra-a deeply closed practice.for audiocasette not to learn.it explains just..."without a well-developed alpha--theta does not work"(C)A. Patrushev :lol: :lol: :lol: .in traditional practice it is not customary to use MM(taken 40 years to stare at green with copper lingam in the cold and dark Church, with the plaster affected by the fungus :roll: ).because look-don't listen to all the same--only to sleep.instructor in the halls...yeah they kyota persist in teaching incompetent everyone there Vrissiana?they do not know how to do...and then slept with the hall shroom Yes, for $ 10 from the face--everyone is happy,joined to Great :lol: :lol: :lol:

Владимир_В

Post by Владимир_В » Sun Jan 11, 2009 17:40

ZOMBIE
everything you list--commercial projects.he ABC said that the fundamental factor in the quest to become a yoga instructor-the desire to get the kilobaksov bags :lol:
but seriously,from the "greedy" practices it is blur.a common phenomenon in the classroom for books,in terms of churning in the esoteric of the pack on all sorts of forums :).digest of the techniques will never work if you're lucky and you combine incompatible things-will work slowly.that is classic,once again I want to ask????
AVS is described in the book "й8кругов" technology,in essence is the "classic yoga"on YouTube there are rare films with the participation of Iyengar,Krishnamacharya...we'll see HOW they do it.and not sit,wide-eyed, for an hour in Vajrasana :? and they--the internationally recognized authorities in the yoga business.the fact that Iyengar, the late Pattabhi Jois and others like them exceedingly loved of megalania,and because of this has created some ugly and practically useless systems.
and all video AVS can be found free of charge on ariom.ru,learn understanding is not something that is useless--at your own risk,as well as from books.
ЗОМБИ wrote:Where then pumped one more where the other... it is clear that the result of one (Durkee-injury or allesgut Very Happy
well...it's a common desire-to shift the blame on his coach :lol: :lol: in real practice this does not happen.Showed YOU--and you are fighting for their own self-awareness...and we,like the ABC's on the website--"you are our cute,Andrew Vladimirych...fuck YOU ALL!"--this is the main theme of his correspondence with the adepts...and looking at those "followers"that I know personally...they have 100% roof can not withstand against the increased energoremontnoe.the spine,so the whole...but kryshnyak rolled for the bedside table.
and so it is...the mortal shell.Dharma Mitra is forced to train 3/5 days,so elementary not to be a wreck,Sivananda at the end of life could not walk(the sacrum) and was sitting on painkillers...and how many burnt searchers, the who and podnikatelov of condolensence....<

Идущая вперед

Post by Идущая вперед » Sun Jan 11, 2009 19:04

Владимир_В wrote: looking at those "followers"that I know personally...they have 100% roof can not withstand against the increased energoremontnoe.the spine,so the whole...but kryshnyak rolled for the bedside table.
and so it is...the mortal shell.Dharma Mitra is forced to train 3/5 days,so elementary not to be a wreck,Sivananda at the end of life could not walk(the sacrum) and was sitting on painkillers...and how many burnt searchers, the who and podnikatelov of condolensence....
Oh mlyayayayaya and fuck us there to intimidate??? yoga who does not want-he there and not turn up and who needs-In non-primitive MAN INSTINCTIVELY LAID PROGRAMS FOR self-PRESERVATION... even though THEY don'T ALWAYS WORK...
the one who goes for spiritually or just developing the path, even if does not reach his goal, he still IS... but not on the back wall-not spitting at the ceiling i.e. it has something to do and it does not degrade back (that what it all leads is another question... we all come to the death of our physical body sooner or later... but people who had (who have experienced)the spiritual experience lived his life not in vain... and they are not painfully hurt for aimlessly lived years :D :D :D :D so quit with the bullying... you are too philosophize. :wiz :wiz :wiz
someone member increases... someone logistiki concepts sprinkles... the most important IS the EMPLOYMENT of the POPULATION :) :) :)

Владимир_В

Post by Владимир_В » Sun Jan 11, 2009 20:48

REMOVED BY THE AUTHOR az
Last edited by Владимир_В on Tue Jan 13, 2009 3:41, edited 3 times in total.

Идущая вперед

Post by Идущая вперед » Mon Jan 12, 2009 13:32

Владимир_В wrote:wash the floors,scrub at home tub,the soup boil,and then like a forum,a free exchange of views.I do not like-go to another page.I was asked a question-I gave the answer.if You really cut your eyes--take the path of common development and enroll in an macrame.
sorry for the harshness,I'm not at that age to stand in your address didactic tone,especially when I'm guaranteed to know more...grow
looks like OSTAP SUFFERED.... :( :( :( you are evil... what is this overabundance of negative... does not seem to help you 21 years of practices and learned nothing....

Владимир_В

Post by Владимир_В » Mon Jan 12, 2009 15:59

REMOVED BY THE AUTHOR az
Last edited by Владимир_В on Tue Jan 13, 2009 3:40, edited 1 time in total.

Иван1

Post by Иван1 » Tue Jan 13, 2009 0:59

Yes dear.............
Many posts have at least something sensible on the subject of Kasli :(
And what a stupid argument started.

Владимир_В

Post by Владимир_В » Tue Jan 13, 2009 3:38

Иван1 wrote:so Many posts have at least something sensible on the subject of Kasli
all K AK is usually on a regular forum.sorry.
while all the technology in the elongation of the member are divided into surgical(the truncation of the muscles connecting the member with the pubic bone..,forgot how Latin is.ritdiena the root of the penis from the pelvic bones, followed by the hood).all these methods look very unsightly,reduced erection quality,Yes not that--even an erect penis "not worth it"
:(
jelqing well is a controversial theory,although having a "vintage" motivated.need to wait for the(supposedly) expand the superficial veins and the corpora cavernosa themselves.dry,wet jelqing with a partner(...),ticks specialnye sell for 99$.
the Chinese comrades who practice Before-in have in the Arsenal of a lot of exercises(I will not give references--use search)with the weights designed to(globally)increased vitality and as a nice bonus--to increase the member.Indian men use the same methods.about the affirmations you still on the 1st page, all painted. az good luck,you choose..

Иван1

Post by Иван1 » Tue Jan 13, 2009 21:50

"about affirmations you still on the 1st page, all painted. good luck,you choose.."
Vladimirv
Skimmed the first page has not found anything concrete...?
Me here and zheleli :)
And about feromony told :)
And infoy Galim via shared from the net(sorry in advance if roughly said)about jalki and other...... :)
But all I need is to know how to sound the correct affirmation for my case....
And replies like: *more and more to fall* as it is not vdohnovlyaet.
Specifically I would like what to know progovarivat......
In the end the book "psycho-Physiological programming. Professors, doctors of philosophy and psychology A. B. hot rod" will get d bone may become Cho something Yano...

Dimas

Post by Dimas » Tue Jan 13, 2009 23:00

Иван1
Try before Guide to pronounce (Yes,ienno in this form),-"Why is my dick so big and strong in every way?"...and during the day too,as much as just remember..only not as fool-ass,and with a kind of playful interest in the possibilities of the universe...if so great desire to change the size.

Дмитрий В.

Post by Дмитрий В. » Thu Jan 15, 2009 21:10

can a member of the penis to replace?
and the fact that the thread does not grow :)

Dimas

Post by Dimas » Fri Jan 16, 2009 13:03

Pascal
Agree)))))

Ирина Яковенко

Post by Ирина Яковенко » Sun Jan 18, 2009 16:00

Иван1 wrote:Hello Everybody...
I do increase my "manhood"
And for this, decided to adapt the Rainbow and nakalyakal the following affirmation:

unable to let his member become more and more
deserve to my dick to become more and more
everyone knows that my penis every day it becomes more and more
feel my dick every day becomes more and more
see my penis every day it becomes more and more
I understand that my penis every day it becomes more and more
know that my penis every day it becomes more and more
I am sure that my penis every day it becomes more and more
saying that my penis every day it becomes more and more
I tell myself that my dick every day becomes more and more
I really appreciate the fact that my penis every day it becomes more and more
I would like to hear how gramatno whether it is composed?
Of special concern to the word "big" as it is accepted by the subconscious mind.....
If you want to change something I would be happy to hear advice!!!
In advance I hope for objective answers
In the case of affirmations, it is important how they are built, but most importantly Your Belief in yourself (in this case Your body), as well as the belief that it is an effective method and it will help to resolve the issue. Facts - is malleable, believe it will get even what others thought impossible. Everything is actually very simple, it is much harder to convince yourself that :) .
I often use affirmations to work. From simple things to work with the body not long ago removed rodinku on my stomach, it took almost 3 months, but still she disappeared. During the reading of the claims is also important excitement, joy, anticipation, gratitude. And, you can record them on tape or record on a CD and listen as often as possible. Personally I love to include in the affirmations the words Easily and Happily, it helps to relieve stress and to reduce the importance of the result.
Your affirmations are correct. As for that understand the subconscious, the word large, it is better to specify and set clear parameters to which You aspire. My clients twist the numbers with the weight, size of chest, waist, over time, these figures become part of them and the subconscious mind executes the order. If You've used affirmations to achieve goals and work on myself and saw the result, you can safely put for the purpose of ideal dimensions in Your understanding, but if you are just starting out, then put the real numbers (which themselves can believe it) over time, raising the bar. I wish you success<

Post by Guest » Sun Jan 18, 2009 16:25

removed rodinku belly
Can bring this affirmation to remove moles?