Affirmation under non-standard case

Post by Guest » Sun Jan 18, 2009 17:01

Гость wrote:Can bring this affirmation to remove moles?
I believe in the power of prayer, so first read the Lord's prayer, and then a simple phrase the Skin on my stomach every day it becomes more pure, elastic and smooth (minimum 10 R for 1 time) and vividly imagine the end result, that was enough, so long as I use affirmations. In fact, I believe that to remove these things have in extreme cases, it is better not to touch it, my I was physically prevented.

Ирина Яковенко

Post by Ирина Яковенко » Sun Jan 18, 2009 17:05

It was not a Guest, I answered it:)

Евгений Кош

Post by Евгений Кош » Sun Jan 18, 2009 18:18

Гость wrote:Can bring this affirmation to remove moles?
my personal experience.
a mole on the neck.
for 2 weeks every evening I went to the mirror and talking to himself looking at the mole in the mirror.
Basically said "please put this birthmark, there is no need for me, it is not necessary for me."
day 15-18 mole bled ... and a little wrinkled.. disappeared half.. was bleeding, I was covered with green paint for 2 days eliminated the rest.. on the spot the mole was still day 3 round wound the size of a puncture needle which was bleeding ( I did with green paint smeared). then it withered away and completely disappeared. now, even with a magnifying glass to find where they were before the mole..

Евгений Кош

Post by Евгений Кош » Sun Jan 18, 2009 18:20

p.s. will add every day.. took a warm bath ... ( physics-need help to obovetsya)

Ирина Яковенко

Post by Ирина Яковенко » Sun Jan 18, 2009 18:48

Евгений Кош wrote:p.s. will add every day.. took a warm bath ... ( physics-need help to obovetsya)
I agree that the body needs to help updated. Striking changes have occurred with the body during and after the transition to a raw food diet, the body just came to life and responded/responds to any sustained thought about him

Post by Guest » Sun Jan 18, 2009 18:59

Евгений Кош wrote: there is no need for me, it is not necessary for me
I am confused by the denial, there is no need and no need. Want to pick the perfect affirmation. But I'm not wrong postroennoi phrase as though something has not increased. And yet, exactly what is the mole bled not for hot water or was injured? We need to talk out loud or to yourself?

Ирина Яковенко

Post by Ирина Яковенко » Sun Jan 18, 2009 19:13

Гость wrote:Eugene Kosh wrote(a):
there is no need for me, it is not necessary for me

I am confused by the denial, there is no need and no need. Want to pick the perfect affirmation. But I'm not wrong postroennoi phrase as though something has not increased. And yet, exactly what is the mole bled not for hot water or was injured? We need to talk out loud or to yourself?
Think that is still the primary depth of Faith and spirit, not the affirmation. Although from the point of view of the well-formedness of affirmations of denial in them should not be used. My mole didn't bleed, but also eliminated layers can be different. It is also important constancy that has not ceased to repeat and didn't give up when after a couple of weeks you will not see results, you need to go to the end:) and to rejoice, to thank for any changes in condition. You write the statement that is acceptable to You and is clear, not confused and You will succeed.

Post by Guest » Sun Jan 18, 2009 19:46

I just have to write it down. I've noticed that I start to say and a few reps cling to a word and forget the phrase! How many times a day to repeat? Here Eugene was repeated in the evening. Is that enough?

Ирина Яковенко

Post by Ирина Яковенко » Sun Jan 18, 2009 20:09

Individually, find the middle ground to not forget and not get bored. Trust yourself, no University challenge:) don't know what's best for You, follow your feelings. Classic at least three times a day, morning as soon as woke up in the middle of the day and before bed, so if You take this issue at least a couple minutes instead of just say to myself one sentence. I repeat at every opportunity - tube, turn, free time, etc. When you record on the recorder, follow his voice, that he was lively, energetic, joyful. Perepisode entry until it will not start like not everyone gets it the first time.

Post by Guest » Sun Jan 18, 2009 20:56

Thank You, Irina. I understood to begin with.

Евгений Кош

Post by Евгений Кош » Sun Jan 18, 2009 22:11

Anonymous wrote:
Евгений Кош wrote: there is no need for me, it is not necessary for me
You have confused the "not want, do not hurts, do not need" approval status "needless, useless, not thirsty".
You can bring your moles to a state of bleeding with baths???

Евгений Кош

Post by Евгений Кош » Sun Jan 18, 2009 22:22

but I have the opinion that this is not available depending on the level of development.
the better tuned channel of communication with the subconscious mind more effective interaction.

Владимир_В

Post by Владимир_В » Thu Jan 22, 2009 1:06

ЖСЛ

Post by ЖСЛ » Wed Jan 28, 2009 22:55

Current do not overdo it with affirmations, and I greatly relieved from this thing. :lol:

Affirm-sweep

Author: Dmitry Leushkin | All protocols by this author

Pererabotchik for all ispolzovany ever affirmations.

To denote this Protocol as "worked", click here after it starts

Ирина Яковенко

Post by Ирина Яковенко » Wed Jan 28, 2009 23:04

ZHSL
I agree with You, the affirmations need to find the middle ground, only You yourself also don't forget after consideration of the protocols to disconnect from this fellow - Laushkina why whole life for him to be the subconscious to connect to update handlers. Very interesting things happen after shutdown:)

ЖСЛ

Post by ЖСЛ » Thu Jan 29, 2009 2:53

Ирина Яковенко wrote:ZHSL I agree with You, the affirmations need to find the middle ground, only You yourself also don't forget after consideration of the protocols to disconnect from this fellow - Laushkina
so I DC once a month connect to new versions. and I did not, and the subconscious.
Ирина Яковенко wrote: why whole life for him to be the subconscious to connect to update handlers. Very interesting things happen after shutdown:)
What? Handlers are no longer updated? :roll:

Ирина Яковенко

Post by Ирина Яковенко » Thu Jan 29, 2009 12:14

ЖСЛ wrote:so I am current once a month connect to new versions. and I did not, and the subconscious.
Why connect if You stop with time to handle, or You're whole life guessing technique to use? Technique clearly indicated the ultimate goal of the state which can and should be achieved and over what period, it is its, measured in months, not years, but not all life.
ЖСЛ wrote:What? Handlers are no longer updated?
No, when turned off, the day was sooo bad, headache, vomiting, weakness, a whole night of nightmares - this quick film with the situations that was in the past, and then... rollback ago, much of what I worked (and was happy with the result) returned to the previous level. To pay for everything:). I'm not saying that it will be You may You the technique went perfectly, but just in case, shared experience. Of course, it's You.

Евгений Кош

Post by Евгений Кош » Thu Jan 29, 2009 12:41

Ирина Яковенко wrote:returned to the previous level. For everything платитьSmile
Irina, look a little on top of it.
just when we test this happens, they think it's "payback" , which is very surprising :). It's completely different :) this is a gift that we say "thank you". Because it is clearly shown for you a reaction system that shows You what You did for something that really changes your transitions from one development to another. You fulfilled irrelevant point just within the variance between the more significant, but these options remained only within these important transition points. Which ultimately was confirmed by the correction system with the passage of its important points . Pendulums - this is not payback - this is a clear feedback from the system.
The more clearly observed the pendulum, the better. Cage and faster than they will be given the better.. for the "stretched rubber band" between two important points will not be much disposed with the progress of development.
This is what I and desire to remind Turbomolecular and BSFFовцам about the shortcomings of these systems in terms of system vision.
For example, in the method which I took as a base for itself, the same thing ( pendulum) happen the same, but it is an indicator nedorabotannost of the direction - indicator conservation reasons. And the pendulum is caught at the very beginning (and if the correct work is not even launched) at the same time as soon as you set changes - just a control question after "launch" or even to "start" (preferably) work - a question to the subconscious mind about how the process evolves and whether there is something that prevents him, and the chain, in the sky, all that the pendulum may start. That is a systematic approach that works with variance no small checkpoints, and more meaningful, and the limit - limited only by our own Mind and co-Creation with the subconscious and the system :)
what really scares many, because Troublously as pills, drank like it should work - minimal effort ( but it's also good as a first step to work with me). But this method is very similar to creating personalized drugs just for yourself, finding the components, ratios, dosage, time.. etc etc. And every drug it turns out is very individual for each and every different - drastically different . (despite the fact that the situation can be visually and logically similar to 100%)<
Last edited by Евгений Кош on Thu Jan 29, 2009 12:55, edited 1 time in total.

Евгений Кош

Post by Евгений Кош » Thu Jan 29, 2009 12:51

Ирина Яковенко wrote:or You life suggest a technique to use
according to my research, a person needs a lifetime to work with technology:) at least to create on the basis of the selected and modified.. that is the whole process of life.. and something tells us that of all the other ISNA .. and not only in the human body :)
for any system that is PSS ( causality) and their processing, modification, variation - which initially implies a METHOD :))

Ирина Яковенко

Post by Ирина Яковенко » Thu Jan 29, 2009 14:07

Eugene Kosh
Totally agree with You, it is feedback, after reckoning forgot to put a smiley face, that was sooo seriously. In my lexicon almost no full seriousness of the word – retribution, suffering, struggle, etc. Unnatural, I think of suffering, happiness is in order. Therefore, the development path I choose simple, light, joyous, and it happens here as in the rest of the important principle of Faith and belief. Personally, I pendulums for several years practically does not get, if it happens, rarely, probably, but it's almost not interesting:).

Евгений Кош

Post by Евгений Кош » Thu Jan 29, 2009 14:20

Ирина Яковенко wrote:In my lexicon almost no full seriousness of the word – retribution, suffering, struggle, etc. Unnatural, I think of suffering, happiness is in order.
:o

Ирина Яковенко

Post by Ирина Яковенко » Thu Jan 29, 2009 14:28

Евгений Кош wrote:according to my research, a person needs a lifetime to work with technology at least to create on the basis of the selected and modified.. that is the whole process of life.. and something tells us that of all the other ISNA .. and not only in the human body
for any system that is PSS ( causality) and their processing, modification, variation - which initially implies a METHOD )
In the beginning I was most scared:), the words "appliances and other things for life, till death do You part:)" even hands down:), in fact after fact, everything is a lot easier technique/and we choose consciously, we try and if it works, it becomes part of our life, way of life and do not bother, there is no willpower, as sometimes happens in the beginning, the actions already in joy.

Евгений Кош

Post by Евгений Кош » Thu Jan 29, 2009 14:44

Ирина Яковенко wrote:and do not bother, there is no willpower, as sometimes happens in the beginning, the actions already in joy.
IMHO there is no difference in fact :) I would say that in consequence of further development becomes noticeable that strong-Willed efforts more and more.
Just in the process of work are being progressively eliminated "filters" that distort sense perception "willpower". Let's call it as - laziness :) the filter is "sloth" which is doing everything possible not to raise the level of awareness ( otherwise it is thrown out from the body) :)
and as soon as the sloth is getting worse and worse :) ( in the beginning one feels "strained" etc) that his power decrease and also decrease the distortion caused by his actions :). Conation become a true emotional reaction - a feeling of comfort, of joy ( not to be confused with fun) and awareness . and effort pumped more and more :) you're just not notice it in terms of negative emotions, they have transformirovalsya in quality :)
here You know and write "the actions already in joy" is just the result of the efforts :)

But, you may want to reduce the level of effort will immediately notice how will inconsistencies.

I write so methodically, because you feel you a simple "okay" then speak, you're not interested :)

that's okay :)

ЖСЛ

Post by ЖСЛ » Thu Jan 29, 2009 18:51

Ирина Яковенко wrote:why to connect if You stop with time to handle, or You're whole life guessing technique to use?
Of course. Why not???
Ирина Яковенко wrote: In the technique clearly indicated the ultimate goal of the state which can and should be achieved and over what period, it is its, measured in months, not years, but not all life.
Have such a pleasant journey - is the ultimate goal??? ) Or the limit of perfection?
Ирина Яковенко wrote: No, when turned off,
What do you mean by blackout? From what blacked out? The egregore of the vehicle is, but I can't connect :)
Ирина Яковенко wrote: day was sooo bad, headache, vomiting, weakness, a whole night of nightmares - this quick film with the situations that was in the past, and then... rollback ago, much of what I worked (and was happy with the result) returned to the previous level.
Apparently little has processed... do not know I have a Gopher actually overwrites the VIP. A film with situations - all of you have experienced back therefore back? Interesting...
Ирина Яковенко wrote:to pay For everything:). I'm not saying that it will be You may You the technique went perfectly, but just in case, shared experience. Of course, it's You.
Thank you.

Сапфо

Post by Сапфо » Tue Feb 10, 2009 22:23

Hello!
Is it possible to use afformation "Why my hair is so thick and beautiful?". When it is better to speak, in front of the handler, and maybe it's better to use a disc for self-hypnosis? And will the effect?
Due to stress lost almost half my hair :( Sorry. :cry: