Affirmation under non-standard case

радорт
Re:

Post by радорт » Tue Oct 28, 2014 21:41

Гость wrote:Irina Yakovenkoand how to build affirmation for breast augmentation? Thanks in advance.
I support the request :oops:

Ирина Яковенко

Re: Affirmation under non-standard case

Post by Ирина Яковенко » Wed Oct 29, 2014 16:07

Good day!
Affirmation on this subject it is necessary to make/to find yourself, the question here is not the correct wording, but to You it was a response inside, so to speak and lay down and accepted You, even at the level of consciousness. I think that just affirmations here the issue is not resolved. Maybe among the moods Sytin is, with the appropriate wording.
Recently discovered a powerful technique of yoga Nidra. Allowing you to relax and sink into a deep meditative state and thus to access directly to the subconscious, at some point, blurts out to himself one goal (confidence, several times). Works very well. Try. In the Internet you can download many different versions of this technique. Just choose one that lasts 50 to 60 minutes (there is a short, they work worse). Yoga Nidra is practiced initially with another idea, and the achievement of their objectives so to say significant associated bonus. Success!

радорт

Re: Affirmation under non-standard case

Post by радорт » Wed Oct 29, 2014 18:49

Irina, thanks, I'll try...