Any information about mind machines you are missing?

Владимир Никонов 2
Автор сайта
Any information about mind machines you are missing?

Post by Владимир Никонов 2 » Tue Dec 02, 2008 14:20

The site has a lot of information about mind machines, but you can get some information is missing?

Write what is missing and I will prepare.

эго фрейда

Post by эго фрейда » Fri Dec 05, 2008 0:38

Information about vizual sessions and "psychedelic travel" is not enough.

Коломбо

Post by Коломбо » Fri Dec 05, 2008 2:05

disk imaging even to mine too in the description of the sessions.
Knowledgeable about binaural rhythms and so will buy anyone should. I bought the Nova Pro relaxation, mothers need to relax more than to drink tablets.

And infa about the increase in IQ or acceleration training using the device of mine superfluous. Best IQ improves listening to classical music in 5.1 that not all will survive :)

Михаил 2

Post by Михаил 2 » Fri Dec 05, 2008 20:20

Not enough information on how to make session in the program editor ("L&S designer", "ME 3.8", etc.) under a certain type of person and the situation. Although me and read a book "rediscover the ABC's", but still lacking the fact that somebody held a master class :oops:

ЗОМБИ

Post by ЗОМБИ » Tue Dec 30, 2008 9:30

Not enough converted to a format photosonix sessions from MindSpa and Davidal. Gee 8)

Post by Guest » Tue Dec 30, 2008 13:44

I would like step-by-step explanations of how groundie session from enerpulse to use the mind Spa, each with its own editor, its the end of the file,I would like not to depend on the purchased model and use all available session(well I can't buy all the models, as I would not like it, yet ordered mine Spa)

Джим

Post by Джим » Wed Dec 31, 2008 0:34

On you taste, the best "short course" (with references for further reading) is given in the help for NP2Pro. The statement is very concise, but dense and substantial, I think.
In addition, almost every section contains links to further reading, most of them MB. okuchit either in Cuba or in public. publications in the Internet (in English) (those links -- the minority).
By the way, it seems, for all its "1st approximation-perfection" NP2Pro help contains original material-it's just a brief-a detailed compilation of everything you can find that. Just made carefully, systematically, and, it seems, with knowledge of the matter. So, it seems, nothing prevents to release something similar :) as the head of the user for MM.
Of type time -- please take a look. And please note-when trial [very average prog] NP2Pro expires eyny help continues to work. :)

Ростислав

Post by Ростислав » Fri Jan 16, 2009 14:15

My opinion is You need to do a color catalog of products with description disks, mindmachine, and all products! Reviews buyers(users) then we will have something to show friends friends! And sales will increase!

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Fri Jan 16, 2009 14:45

Джим wrote:For you taste, the best "short course" (with references for further reading) is given in the help for NP2Pro. The statement is very concise, but dense and substantial, I think.
In addition, almost every section contains links to further reading, most of them MB. okuchit either in Cuba or in public. publications in the Internet (in English) (those links -- the minority).
By the way, it seems, for all its "1st approximation-perfection" NP2Pro help contains original material-it's just a brief-a detailed compilation of everything you can find that. Just made carefully, systematically, and, it seems, with knowledge of the matter. So, it seems, nothing prevents to release something similar :) as the head of the user for MM.
Of type time -- please take a look. And please note-when trial [very average prog] NP2Pro expires eyny help continues to work. :)
Thanks for the info! Really very good all contained.

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Fri Jan 16, 2009 14:46

Ростислав wrote:My opinion is You need to do a color catalog of products with description disks, mindmachine, and all products! Reviews buyers(users) then we will have something to show friends friends! And sales will increase!
You are absolutely right. :)

Ростислав

Post by Ростислав » Tue Jan 20, 2009 12:10

:)

Наталья-ВИП

Post by Наталья-ВИП » Wed Jan 21, 2009 0:22

Why is there advertising in the newsletter for Neurophon ,and on the website anything about it? Neurofen and Mindmachine this one brought forth the result?

Идущая вперед

Post by Идущая вперед » Wed Jan 21, 2009 12:35

I completely agree about the color colorful catalog with photos and detailed explanations of what where why and how...
well, missed it in the beginning and was tormented by doubts and whether I'm doing???
wait finally nicho hurts-the state of healthy apathy - smooth mood-self-confidence-increase energy potential-just as internal siiiiiiiiiii.... :D :D :D

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Wed Jan 21, 2009 17:14

Наталья-ВИП wrote:Why is there advertising in the newsletter for Neurophon ,and on the website anything about it? Neurofen and Mindmachine this one brought forth the result?
Neurofen and mindmachine is different devices. Neurofen doing in the U.S. but somehow a very bad attitude towards dealers abroad... :(

Камрадъ

Post by Камрадъ » Sun May 30, 2010 1:32

Lacking in DAMAGE and the SOLUTION

Case and solution

Лемон

Post by Лемон » Mon May 31, 2010 14:54

Hello! Want to buy MM.4 years involved in the development of clairvoyance,but the results are still at the primary level.Information read like enough.Doing some exercise(guess with closed eyes the figures on the paper in the evenings looking at the candle,until only began some sikatana or Lamotte in the area between the eyebrows,just above,I think that starts to take the energy.) I wanted to ask you,do not know who exactly to turn to.A mind machine will help me in the development agny and what programs should I use? For earlier thanks. :)

Идущая вперед

Post by Идущая вперед » Mon May 31, 2010 17:35

lemon
Yes, of course... mm will help... especially drives the solar wind and the Explorer... there was somewhere infa from Eugene Kosh how are these drives to be used together... right, well, so do not hurt yourself...
in General, before opening the ajna, you must first open the anahata chakra, but to live with an open heart not just...
people who stupidly open ajna is not opened before this, the anahata chakra - Sahasrara block itself, this can and the roof to move...
in Cuba in the library book
Klaus Joel... the messenger... the most direct and short way of opening the anahata...
if You a little over 4 years advanced, so it makes sense not to hollow concrete wall with a sledgehammer, she may on top of pounce, for example....
here escho has a disk - the development of skills of clairvoyance (with visualization of the astral tubes), but....
this disc has a few but...

Лемон

Post by Лемон » Mon May 31, 2010 17:52

Going forward
Klaus George.Joel read.A very interesting book.About a year send love to everyone and everything.What this opens anahata, I realized.just didn't know that without the ajna anahata can't be opened.When you send love-feel the pressure or like constrains his breath, in the chest.Thought it was the right thing.Moreover, all hell broke loose after 3 months of sending. But in the ajna recently began a month ago.Maybe it went a process from anahata? I a little bit incorrectly wrote 4 years I only read esoteric and practiced I became,only after a messenger. And you discovered his clairvoyance? How,if not secret?Just no one to talk to on this subject think that silly.Anyone else not divided,all one and one.And maybe the contact will spesima?

странник5

Post by странник5 » Tue Dec 14, 2010 5:17

need info on rolling back the consciousness to the frequency where it becomes very scary after such a bend state is Wake up to the joy.It is possible to achieve the effect of psilocybin.The shift of consciousness.Plus the fact that you can tell a lot in "terrible" conditions and learn to appreciate the world when "joy" .in General the desired session

Гость 225

Post by Гость 225 » Wed Jan 19, 2011 12:45

I have a question, as the DreamStalker sensor takes readings about the eye movement? ie the mechanism of the sensor.

Андрей Кабанков
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Кабанков » Wed Jan 19, 2011 14:16

Infrared sensor monitors the movement of the eye.Signals from it are processed in a special program that lets make sure that it is the REM phase of sleep.
For more information, please contact the appropriate section of the forum,where the developer of the device.