Which laptop will be suitable for listening to CDs

Новик
Which laptop will be suitable for listening to CDs

Post by Новик » Sat Nov 22, 2008 16:22

Good day,
Sostvenno question articulated in the subject are going to sell the PC and buy a laptop!
I would like to buy so that you would not have problems with the wire drives and play with the Rainbow!
The amount of 27.000 R review!
Specify a specific model please!!!

Владимир Никонов 2
Автор сайта

Post by Владимир Никонов 2 » Sat Nov 22, 2008 20:27

Any! What is more design like. No problems.

Раджа

Post by Раджа » Mon Nov 24, 2008 19:16

And does the musical card in the laptop ?

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Mon Nov 24, 2008 19:36

Раджа wrote:But does the musical card in the laptop ?
Music card can be external to buy more...

Деревяха

Post by Деревяха » Tue Nov 25, 2008 1:07

New

Sorry for the intrusion, but I all life on laptops, immediately after the mainframe. Started with a 286 with a 10-inch monitor LCD and black and white. I will allow myself a few tips.
1. the laptop selected for the tasks that interest You. Want a "toy" - looking at the schedule, will carry to work - from work every day - 15 inch well, etc.
2. do not take cheap sucks. Only nanervnichaeshsya. Tseleron, 40 gig screw is with trash and there for him.
3. do not expect and do not expect to upgrade. This is ridiculous. In 2-3 years this laptop will become obsolete, so buy yourself a new one! At the same time rejoice...
4. I do not recommend taking second-hand. He is with no warranty and could die along with Your data at any time - resource screw etc. of meat produced.
5. optimally slightly above the middle price range. Screen resolution suggest higher - wUxga. It's Your eyes! Because there is no spare.
and last
6. brand... This is the most interesting. How many companies make processors? A dozen. Real - 2 (Intel and AMD). How many companies make memory? Also really a dozen, of which Samsung first. The LAPTOPS are COLLECTED 4-5 FIRMS, of which Clevo othapala 60 percent of the market. You have seen a lot of laptops under this brand? They do them under different brands - HP, for example. Legal! Contract! Previously, DELL had collected, but he now also "ordered"... there are NO BAD COMPANIES (it's all from one barrel!), there are successful or unsuccessful MODELS. And don't get fooled by Sonia! A lot of money for actual profanity! Here the craftsmen killed the twin (!!!) Sonia, the cost of a car. And nothing died. There are two card SLI, so one of them burned + flew one of the screws. And brand.
Good sound in Acer 8930. There 5.1. Roars the whole house, and clean.