The question is still unanswered.

Владимир_В
The question is still unanswered.

Post by Владимир_В » Tue Nov 18, 2008 20:39

please tell me,I am in the process of buying a mind-machine...
in tables built-in programs provided meditation and breathing session,or does the hardware of the entry in a meditative state involuntary "the fallout from real Madrid"?for me is critical,because the work I do requires concentration and some time I spend behind the wheel.I would not want to pass out at the most inopportune moment.interested because I have some experience of entering into a meditative state,but yet is understood so:the natural entrance to the meditation, he will either happen or not,and then,with the help of "trainer",as I understand it,the percentage of "successes" taller and can something wrong in the head to shake...

:D
...and yet,by the nature of the activities professionally I have a good ear--what better machine to get ?

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Re: a Question yet without an answer.

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Wed Nov 19, 2008 13:53

Владимир_В wrote:please tell me,I am in the process of buying a mind-machine...
in tables built-in programs provided meditation and breathing session,or does the hardware of the entry in a meditative state involuntary "the fallout from real Madrid"?for me is critical,because the work I do requires concentration and some time I spend behind the wheel.I would not want to pass out at the most inopportune moment.interested because I have some experience of entering into a meditative state,but yet is understood so:the natural entrance to the meditation, he will either happen or not,and then,with the help of "trainer",as I understand it,the percentage of "successes" taller and can something wrong in the head to shake...

:D
...and yet,by the nature of the activities professionally I have a good ear--what better machine to get ?
Mindmachine - it's not the psychedelics that have this aftereffect. "Falling out of the real life" sometimes happens during a session, but not after. Of course, after the session on a deep relaxation of two hours is necessary to avoid driving the car, since the reaction becomes dull.
Important not a rumor, and the relation of sound events. :? Innerpulse, to date, IMHO, the best choice in terms of price opportunities, but the Nova Pro 100 audio path the sound is still better (for those who distinguish sounds WAV from MP3). However, I suspect that after listening to the sounds mindmachine, You will understand that it is not important. :?

Владимир_В

Post by Владимир_В » Wed Nov 19, 2008 18:36

Андрей Патрушев wrote: Mindmachine - it's not the psychedelics that have this aftereffect. "Falling out of the real life" sometimes happens during a session, but not after. Of course, after the session on a deep relaxation of two hours is necessary to avoid driving the car, since the reaction becomes dull.
Important not a rumor, and the relation of sound events. :? Innerpulse, to date, IMHO, the best choice in terms of price opportunities, but the Nova Pro 100 audio path the sound is still better (for those who distinguish sounds WAV from MP3). However, I suspect that after listening to the sounds mindmachine, You will understand that it is not important. :?
I know, unfortunately, even from Ogg Vorbis WMA :cry: but,I suspect that with m-car I don't need that.I suspect that limited sessions of the machines,the music I respond with professional positions.so,apparently,Innerpulse--it's fate
so nekontroliruem States has not yet seen.it pleases.thanks for the explanation.
if I may,another question: all the cars(except the Limes) is compatible only with Widnows-based computers?are there any programs for Apple?(search gave no results) :roll: :roll: :D

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Wed Jan 28, 2009 19:08

Владимир_В wrote:
Андрей Патрушев wrote: Mindmachine - it's not the psychedelics that have this aftereffect. "Falling out of the real life" sometimes happens during a session, but not after. Of course, after the session on a deep relaxation of two hours is necessary to avoid driving the car, since the reaction becomes dull.
I know, unfortunately, even from Ogg Vorbis WMA :cry: but,I suspect that with m-car I don't need that.I suspect that limited sessions of the machines,the music I respond with professional positions.so,apparently,Innerpulse--it's fate
so nekontroliruem States has not yet seen.it pleases.thanks for the explanation.
if I may,another question: all the cars(except the Limes) is compatible only with Widnows-based computers?are there any programs for Apple?(search gave no results) :roll: :roll: :D
Maybe there is, but I have not seen...