The mind-machine with feedback connection

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта
Re: Mind-machine feedback connection

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Thu Dec 17, 2015 11:16

Иринатка wrote:I. e., I correctly understood: Mindhealing and Phase identical to the Erase session, only in different MM they have different names? Or all the same, in Innerpulse in addition to the "Erase Phase" we still have to download and Mindhealing? And somehow together they compose?
The Erase Phase is the regime that will apply to all sessions, but adequate will work only with specially made for a particular patient sessions.
Mindhealing - the session with swing frequency, with Phase Erase mode cannot be combined.
Иринатка wrote:This session is in MM "Navigator"? And Innerpulse?
This additional session: http://www.mindmachine.ru/sessions.htm which must be set independently.

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Thu Dec 17, 2015 11:19

Иринатка wrote:In addition to the previous question: what other disease was treated successfully oscillating frequency without BOS?
Cardiovascular disease, epilepsy (reduction in the frequency and intensity of attacks), some types of paralysis.

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Thu Dec 17, 2015 11:25

Иринатка wrote:, You write that this combination of technologies works miraculously. You know the examples? Where do these professionals? To me this topic is interesting and important (for the baby), if you have seen positive results from BOS+MM, can you tell me where to go?
This is for You in USA...
Type in the search engine EEG Driven Stimulation (EDS) and find them.

Иринатка

Post by Иринатка » Thu Dec 17, 2015 17:50

Андрей Патрушев wrote: The Erase Phase is the regime that will apply to all sessions, but adequate will work only with specially made for a particular patient sessions.
And who can develop an individual session? From my son the other 2 individual plot Rusalkina (day and night), worked perfectly. But then, for a long time. Now you have something else to think of.
You can create a customized session for Phase Erase mode for a person on the basis of EEG, for example?

Иринатка

Post by Иринатка » Thu Dec 17, 2015 17:53

This is an additional session: http://www.mindmachine.ru/sessions.htm which must be set independently.
Is it hard to install them on MM? And what kind of model MM can be set?
How much are these extra sessions?

Иринатка

Post by Иринатка » Thu Dec 17, 2015 18:03

Андрей Патрушев wrote:
Иринатка wrote:, You write that this combination of technologies works miraculously. You know the examples? Where do these professionals? To me this topic is interesting and important (for the baby), if you have seen positive results from BOS+MM, can you tell me where to go?
This is for You in USA...
Type in the search engine EEG Driven Stimulation (EDS) and find them.
Far :((((((

I have a strong suspicion that You might like doing this :) And why not?
Finding himself in other worlds is, of course a cool and interesting activity for self-improvement. But these technologies have greater potential than travel
in the wilds of the subconscious. If desired, and such knowledge as You have, you can help a large number of people in a more serious problems.
You with Your researches for a long time ahead any "tomatito", "Smirnov" and their wives.

Иринатка

Post by Иринатка » Thu Dec 17, 2015 18:08

This is an additional session: http://www.mindmachine.ru/sessions.htm which must be set independently.
Went to the link - eyes are dazzled!!!!!! I want all of the extra sessions!!!!!
But my humanitarian nature, it is unlikely she will be able to install. Can anyone help and explain? Not free, of course.

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Thu Dec 17, 2015 20:02

Иринатка wrote:You can create a customized session for Phase Erase mode for a person on the basis of EEG, for example?
Provided that there is a separate frequency...

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Thu Dec 17, 2015 20:04

Иринатка wrote:is it hard to install them on MM? And what kind of model MM can be set?
What's your machine?
Session free - download and put. Maybe at the office can deliver.

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Thu Dec 17, 2015 20:05

Иринатка wrote:I Have a strong suspicion that You might like doing this :) And why not?
It is impossible to grasp the immensity...

Иринатка

Post by Иринатка » Sat Jan 23, 2016 21:17

Андрей Патрушев wrote:
Иринатка wrote:You can create a customized session for Phase Erase mode for a person on the basis of EEG, for example?
Sorry..... Was ask a million questions - and disappeared. There were a lot of problems in the family, distracted from the topic.

Back :)

"A single frequency" - what is this? If, for example, send in some way the results of the EEG and MEG can and (child watching in the Mos.the brain Institute - in unique equipment "Magnetic encefalograma) - then you can make a private session?

Иринатка

Post by Иринатка » Sat Jan 23, 2016 21:23

Андрей Патрушев wrote:
Иринатка wrote:is it hard to install them on MM? And what kind of model MM can be set?
What's your machine?
Session free - download and put. Maybe at the office can deliver.
I don't have MM going to purchase from you in the mos.the office, with Your drives (or flash drives....).
Can I just MM here of the Council asked, not opening a new thread in another section? Since the question about the MM came in....

've read in the "Publications" section the article Serebryakova about ADHD.
Excerpt: "And whether there is an effective remedy for the treatment of attention deficit disorder?
I have great news - there is! Device of audio-visual stimulation "Navigator" has no analogues in the world market of devices under the General name of mind machine. According to its technical and functional capabilities ahead of its predecessors for many years."

In this regard a question: are the parameters of the Navigator as something particularly different from the other MM - for example, when working with Dwgsee, and no matter what session? Or on the Navigator there are some "chips" which you can listen to certain session that are not on other MM?

Иринатка

Post by Иринатка » Sun Feb 07, 2016 15:02

Иринатка wrote:
Андрей Патрушев wrote:
"A single frequency" - what is this? If, for example, send in some way the results of the EEG and MEG can and (child watching in the Mos.the brain Institute - in unique equipment "Magnetic encefalograma) - then you can make a private session?
Andrew! The question is still relevant to me. Please reply bc

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Sun Feb 07, 2016 16:01

Иринатка wrote:In connection with this question: are the parameters of the Navigator as something particularly different from the other MM - for example, when working with Dwgsee, and no matter what session? Or on the Navigator there are some "chips" which you can listen to certain session that are not on other MM?
Any MM provides successful work with ADHD. Currently, the method of ABC is a leading for "treatment" of add and ADHD.
viewtopic.php?f=38&t=4726

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Sun Feb 07, 2016 16:03

Иринатка wrote:"Isolation frequency" - what is this? If, for example, send in some way the results of the EEG and MEG can and (child watching in the Mos.the brain Institute - in unique equipment "Magnetic encefalograma) - then you can make a private session?
http://www.mindmachine.ru/articles/phot ... lation.htm
Not sure if ADHD will show such frequency...

Иринатка

Post by Иринатка » Sun Feb 07, 2016 17:37

So what is this frequency? It is visible in the EEG?
My son also recorded the frontal EEG failure, paroxysmal activity in the forehead.lobes walks, but EPI-lesions.
Sorry for bugging you. But if I post here the conclusion of EEK, You can do individual session with Phaze Erase? Not b/p, of course :)

Иринатка

Post by Иринатка » Sun Feb 07, 2016 17:40

Went to the link where mothers ADHD-NIS you have consulted. While not all of the pages passed. But the question is: which session would you recommend for the Pathfinder? In mon--Tues. going to the office for him.
There mom asked for Innerpulse, You answered. And for Navigator what would you recommend for concentration? We only add, hyperactivity as once there, it is on the contrary - braked like sleeping all the time, mind-blowing heavily.

Иринатка

Post by Иринатка » Sun Feb 07, 2016 17:42

And if you Stream Through another purchase, he will be able to dock with the Navigator? Or is it only suitable for Photosonic?
And anyway, when you add barefoot whether more effective results? BOS also included in the scope of Your interests, can advise something? To go to Professor BOS has neither the time nor the means. That homemade equipment/techniques for bare advise?

I really hope to answer.

Иринатка

Post by Иринатка » Sun Feb 07, 2016 18:07

I have the results of MAEG in electronic form. Can I send you (PM is probably better) ?
I would like to understand which waves to encourage, and which frequencies are "erased." Help, please!

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Sun Feb 07, 2016 19:23

Иринатка wrote:Went to the link where mothers ADHD-NIS you have consulted. While not all of the pages passed. But the question is: which session would you recommend for the Pathfinder? In mon--Tues. going to the office for him.
There mom asked for Innerpulse, You answered. And for Navigator what would you recommend for concentration? We only add, hyperactivity as once there, it is on the contrary - braked like sleeping all the time, mind-blowing heavily.
Don't rush - take disk space wanderer and work with him at least three months: 15 days, with an interval of 15 days. If improvements will be noticeable, then you can think about machine. Again, for SDV(G) sufficient and Luma10.

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Sun Feb 07, 2016 19:23

Иринатка wrote:I Have the results of MAEG in electronic form. Can I send you (PM is probably better) ?
I would like to understand which waves to encourage, and which frequencies are "erased." Help, please!
Yes, of course.

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Sun Feb 07, 2016 19:27

Иринатка wrote:And if you Stream Through another purchase, he will be able to dock with the Navigator? Or is it only suitable for Photosonic?
And anyway, when you add barefoot whether more effective results? BOS also included in the scope of Your interests, can advise something? To go to Professor BOS has neither the time nor the means. That homemade equipment/techniques for bare advise?
I really hope to answer.
Through Stream working by themselves and fit only Paterson (with mashinami company Photosonics and the Navigator does not fit). This device is aimed at relaxation and no side to SDV without G :) not suitable. Yes, and hyperactivity, too, as it requires the original perseverance.

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Sun Feb 07, 2016 19:29

Иринатка wrote:And for Navigator what would you recommend for concentration?
All the same - in the Navigator, most of the sessions, Nova Pro 100 with the same index.

Иринатка

Post by Иринатка » Sun Feb 07, 2016 20:25

Андрей Патрушев wrote:
Иринатка wrote:Went to the link where mothers ADHD-NIS you have consulted. While not all of the pages passed. But the question is: which session would you recommend for the Pathfinder? In mon--Tues. going to the office for him.
Don't rush - take disk space wanderer and work with him at least three months: 15 days, with an interval of 15 days. If improvements will be noticeable, then you can think about machine. Again, for SDV(G) sufficient and Luma10.
No. Already precisely I will buy MM! Not only synuli the problem itself is full enough with mental-astral :)))))

And who knows how things will go I have it all. And suddenly, over time, "dosourceroute" to the psychic.the abilities of myself and the kids to help :wink: And MM to help me!!!! The main system and work on yourself. I'm serious about this, because for so long "hang" here on the forum without MM and discs - ALL PRE-STUDY :roll: !

ЛИЛИЯ-Р

Post by ЛИЛИЯ-Р » Sun Feb 07, 2016 20:37

Иринатка wrote: I'm serious about this, because for so long "hang" here on the forum without MM and discs - ALL PRE-STUDY !
Right. I spent a year reading the forum , studied the disks of Andrew, of sessii saw that for what, and other topics. But pinned and bought ...and it started))))so Much rake had. My posts are still the first and last drives of Andrey Patrushev. And everything is always like the first time listening. Nice works and helps. And I took the drives are still not working in the office since 8 years and still wonder how many of the works in them, and soul has been invested. And how many people have themselves helped them. And what you want.