The mind-machine with feedback connection

Призма
The mind-machine with feedback connection

Post by Призма » Thu Sep 04, 2008 10:57

Want to know the opinion of professionals on MM, using feedback connections. Available on the world market only find Proteus (http://www.mindmodulations.com/prodprot.html), which works with the sensor coneglianesi reaction of the same company http://www.mindmodulations.com/prodthou.html#subs. The sensor works through port day management of work MM. Through this port, in fact you can run the machine from the computer, synchronizing rhythms with any other taken from the man indicators (EEG, etc.) that the producers and promise in the future. As I understand it, this gives you the opportunity to select the most optimal frequency for the sessions individually, which greatly improves the efficiency of training.
Is there any information why Photosonix and MindSpa to do with such developments? Because the topic is really interesting and can be realized technically.

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Thu Sep 04, 2008 12:11

Photosonics long it works, but for professionals.
You see, positive feedback (by the way, it is not necessary to be confused it with biological feedback) when stimulated can be very negative factor, if it is to market. Feedback in Proteus on the GSR is just a toy.
Session mindmachine designed to train the brain to work in different States, and feedback in combination with mindmachine has, in my opinion, very narrow and, in the first place, the therapeutic use (by the way, works miraculously). And treatment needs to realize, again IMHO, professionals.

Призма

Post by Призма » Thu Sep 04, 2008 13:43

Thanks for the reply.
As I understand, the Proteus GSR specifies how changed the human condition in the current session, and on this basis selects individual parameters (alpha, beta, gamma rhythms, rhythms, pulsations, etc.) that significantly enhances the effect of the mind-machine.
Correct me please if I'm wrong.

And as thus can be treated (except that it is possible to treat a mind-machine)?

And it's interesting to know Your opinion, what quality do the display apparatus (for example, in comparison with the Nova Pro).

Василиса

Post by Василиса » Thu Sep 04, 2008 15:04

Sorry, my dear. :oops:

But what is "IMHO". That time I meet this word in the forum, I have already soon a short circuit in the brain happen well already shed light on my curiosity, pliz. :)

ЗОМБИ

Post by ЗОМБИ » Thu Sep 04, 2008 19:53

Vasilisa

IMHO - I have an opinion.. x challenge. This interpretation I like the most :)

author write istcho

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Thu Sep 04, 2008 20:24

Василиса wrote:Sorry, dear. :oops:

But what is "IMHO". That time I meet this word in the forum, I have already soon a short circuit in the brain happen well already shed light on my curiosity, pliz. :) [/u]
IMHO in fact, IMHO (In My Humble Opinion) - "in my humble opinion".:)

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Thu Sep 04, 2008 20:29

Призма wrote:Thanks for the reply.
As I understand, the Proteus GSR specifies how changed the human condition in the current session, and on this basis selects individual parameters (alpha, beta, gamma rhythms, rhythms, pulsations, etc.) that significantly enhances the effect of the mind-machine.
Correct me please if I'm wrong.

And as thus can be treated (except that it is possible to treat a mind-machine)?

And it's interesting to know Your opinion, what quality do the display apparatus (for example, in comparison with the Nova Pro).
Conceived, of course, but what's good to do that using RAG?
Can be treated, for example, some paralysis.
The machine normal - to look prettier, sound and light functions are a little smaller.

Post by Guest » Fri Sep 12, 2008 1:47

Андрей Патрушев wrote:Photosonics long it works, but for professionals.
And how much such a device costs?

В.Н.

Post by В.Н. » Fri Sep 12, 2008 23:23

can be Treated, for example, some paralysis.
What?

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Sat Sep 13, 2008 12:24

Anonymous wrote:
And how much such a device costs?
I don't know, view NEXIS online.

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Sat Sep 13, 2008 12:25

В.Н. wrote:
can be Treated, for example, some paralysis.
What?
For example, the traumatic origin.

Александр ММ

Re: Mind-machine feedback connection

Post by Александр ММ » Tue Jun 17, 2014 4:56

I don't know, view NEXIS network
Andrew, You mean this camera?? "Nexus 10 mark II"
http://medioshop.net/products-page/appa ... 0-mark-ii/

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Tue Jun 17, 2014 10:24

Alexander MM
No, I meant it-NEXIS. Unfortunately, now not to find it, and I don't know whether they are doing it yet. Most likely, they were unable to draw firm they have a very small.
With this Nexis left an ugly story. Ray (technical Director and owner of the company Photosonics) asked me to find him a good programmer to create good software for visualization and management of Nexis. I found (your very good friend :) ), and they started very fruitfully. The program was made and partly (exactly half of the agreed sum) is paid. Ray asked Dima to send him the source code to work with the settings of the device, Dima sent. Ray apparently decided that caught God by the beard, and suddenly refused to continue work on the project and further funding. But Dima really cool programmer and the experience of the Russian kidalovo has a solid, so the code was embedded and camouflaged trap, which after three months turned everything off (American computer programmer, able to unravel all this would cost the ray five times more expensive than the entire project - as I explained to Dima). Interestingly, ray began to write to me - genuinely to complain and be indignant about this... :? Here's a mentality. :) And ray, actually, good man - the only one (I did all the company that makes machine wrote) who answered my naive writing (when I started to be interested in machinami), thoroughly answered all my questions, and I probably just got tired, :lol: that gave me a Nova Pro (then weave was not). :ay

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Tue Jun 17, 2014 11:13

Currently another firm Mindplace that make mindmachine Proteus and Kasina, established a subsidiary, punched in the FDA medical certification (it is not a FEAT) and makes the instruments EEG-Driven Stimulation is the control of photostimulation (only) through feedback according to EEG (Electroencephalography). But it is as yet prohibitive for the average user.
Now received quite a lot of outstanding results in the treatment of various diseases. One of them is the full treatment of traumatic paralysis. Traumatic paralysis (TP) is a kind of protective reaction of the organism, which enables (with a spine) when the injury is so significant that any proper motion can lead to deterioration. For some reason, some people, the paralysis remains after the healing of all wounds.
TP is characterized by the presence in the brain of pathological activity and quite powerful characteristic frequency (frequency). EEG determines the value of this frequency, and then enters into the action of photostimulation. Photic stimulation starts at a certain with EEG frequency, and then (after about 10 minutes of adjustment) begins this frequency carefully "pulling off" or "up" (which is often) or down (if up "is not"). The result is the dominant frequency is weakened and is gradually smoothed out, along with her disappears and the focus of pathological activity in the brain, and the patient regains complete freedom of movement.
Interestingly, at the time of the LIDO (he was an institution in the Russian Federation) conducted the study on various types of stimulation were found to have a very beneficial impact on a variety of patients of photostimulation "oscillating" frequency in the range 8-15Hz. That is, some diseases can be successfully treated with and without feedback.
At the time, even for Photosonics, I made a similar session (with an oscillating frequency) - Mindhealing, which is then adapted to the Navigator.

Александр ММ

Post by Александр ММ » Wed Jun 18, 2014 18:53

Thanks Andrew! Dima is really not good... And it is a pity that now NEXIS is not razrabatyvaetsya(( I would like to buy for your mm boss.

Александр ММ

Post by Александр ММ » Wed Jun 18, 2014 19:00

currently, another firm Mindplace that make mindmachine Proteus and Kasina, established a subsidiary, punched in the FDA medical certification (it is not a FEAT) and makes the instruments EEG-Driven Stimulation is the control of photostimulation (only) through feedback according to EEG (Electroencephalography). But it is as yet prohibitive for the average user.
Now received quite a lot of outstanding results in the treatment of various diseases. One of them is the full treatment of traumatic paralysis. Traumatic paralysis (TP) is a kind of defensive reaction that kicks in when trauma is so significant that any proper motion can lead to deterioration. For some reason, some people, the paralysis remains after the healing of all wounds.
TP is characterized by the presence in the brain of pathological activity and quite powerful characteristic frequency (frequency). EEG determines the value of this frequency, and then enters into the action of photostimulation. Photic stimulation starts at a certain with EEG frequency, and then (after about 10 minutes of adjustment) begins this frequency carefully "pulling off" or "up" (which is often) or down (if up "is not"). The result is the dominant frequency is weakened and is gradually smoothed out, along with her disappears and the focus of pathological activity in the brain, and the patient regains complete freedom of movement.
Interestingly, at the time of the LIDO (he was an institution in the Russian Federation) conducted the study on various types of stimulation were found to have a very beneficial impact on a variety of patients of photostimulation "oscillating" frequency in the range 8-15Hz. That is, some diseases can be successfully treated with and without feedback.
At the time, even for Photosonics, I made a similar session (with an oscillating frequency) - Mindhealing, which is then adapted to the Navigator.
Interesting information! :ay do not think that MM can be so useful))
Andrew, can you recommend something to read about MM? I'm studying to be a clinical psychologist in the future I would like to apply in your work MM. I want to study in detail these wonderful devices!<

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Wed Jun 18, 2014 19:07

Alexander MM
http://www.mindmachine.ru/articles/ :)
From Russian-language literature, perhaps the only mark Sandomirsky "Protection from stress" and Golub, Y. V., Zhirov V. M. "Application of light-sound stimulation and bio feedback". Both are in Cuba.

Александр ММ

Post by Александр ММ » Thu Jun 19, 2014 18:33

Thank you :D

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Thu Jun 19, 2014 18:37

Alexander MM
By the way, Innerpulse there is a special option "Erase Phase" to counter the dominant frequencies. :ay

Александр ММ

Post by Александр ММ » Sat Jun 21, 2014 5:38

Андрей Патрушев wrote:Alexander MM
By the way, Innerpulse there is a special option "Erase Phase" to counter the dominant frequencies. :ay
And there is something similar in the Nova Pro 100? :)

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Sat Jun 21, 2014 7:35

Alexander MM
Session Mindhealing you can go to download...

Иринатка

Re:

Post by Иринатка » Thu Dec 17, 2015 5:08

You see, positive feedback (by the way, it is not necessary to be confused it with biological feedback) when stimulated can be very negative factor, if it is to market. Feedback in Proteus on the GSR is just a toy.
Session mindmachine designed to train the brain to work in different States, and feedback in combination with mindmachine has, in my opinion, very narrow and, in the first place, the therapeutic use (by the way, works miraculously). And treatment needs to realize, again IMHO, professionals.
You write that this combination of technologies works miraculously. You know the examples? Where do these professionals? To me this topic is interesting and important (for the baby), if you have seen positive results from BOS+MM, can you tell me where to go?

Иринатка

Post by Иринатка » Thu Dec 17, 2015 5:14

Андрей Патрушев wrote: Interestingly, at the time of the LIDO (he was an institution in the Russian Federation) conducted the study on various types of stimulation were found to have a very beneficial impact on a variety of patients of photostimulation "oscillating" frequency in the range 8-15Hz. That is, some diseases can be successfully treated with and without feedback.
This session is in MM "Navigator"? And Innerpulse?

Иринатка

Post by Иринатка » Thu Dec 17, 2015 5:19

Андрей Патрушев wrote: it was established a very beneficial impact on a variety of patients of photostimulation "oscillating" frequency in the range 8-15Hz. That is, some diseases can be successfully treated with and without feedback.
In addition to the previous question: what other disease was treated successfully oscillating frequency without BOS?

Иринатка

Post by Иринатка » Thu Dec 17, 2015 5:26

Андрей Патрушев wrote:Alexander MM
Ie, do I understand correctly: Mindhealing and Phase identical to the Erase session, only in different MM they have different names? Or all the same, in Innerpulse in addition to the "Erase Phase" we still have to download and Mindhealing? And somehow together they compose?