The mind-machine with feedback connection

Иринатка
Re: Mind-machine feedback connection

Post by Иринатка » Sun Feb 07, 2016 20:45

And another question, if I may :)
've read here annotations to Your disks. Question disc "Ultramag". Quote:
2nd program (45 minutes) "Super Training" is intended for organizations (and training) the state of enhanced learning. In the background listening to this program is very well received any educational material intended for understanding.

The 3rd program (14 minutes) "Integrator" is designed for deep integration of learned material into long term memory (as occurs in natural sleep). This program can be used for memorizing and learning information that requires logical thinking, for example, foreign words."

The question is this: it turns out that the 2nd and 3rd programs are created to listen to while training, and not BEFORE.
But if learning is not entirely independent, and with the teacher, i.e. we still have "to be in external communication with the teacher," THEN HOW to LISTEN? If headphones teacher the child will not hear. Can I just through the speakers from a good stereo system (I have some cool pioneer)? It does not weaken the effects of this CD when listening through the speakers? And, let's say, not too much volume that teachers could hear?

ЛИЛИЯ-Р

Post by ЛИЛИЯ-Р » Sun Feb 07, 2016 20:50

Иринатка

Post by Иринатка » Sun Feb 07, 2016 20:59

Thank you!!!!

Иринатка

Post by Иринатка » Sun Feb 07, 2016 21:14

ЛИЛИЯ-Р wrote:Irinati http://www.mindmachine.ru/audio/ultramozg.htm on the disk.
On the forum viewtopic.php?f=8&t=2181
Passed on the links. There information: is it possible without headphones to listen to with good speakers Ultramesh. Who'd suggested.....

ЛИЛИЯ-Р

Post by ЛИЛИЯ-Р » Sun Feb 07, 2016 21:21

Иринатка wrote:
ЛИЛИЯ-Р wrote:Irinati http://www.mindmachine.ru/audio/ultramozg.htm on the disk.
Passed on the links. There information: is it possible without headphones to listen to with good speakers Ultramesh. Who'd suggested.....
Yes, the speakers next , left to left, right to right. Important-due to the binaural beats.

Иринатка

Post by Иринатка » Mon Feb 08, 2016 21:38

ЛИЛИЯ-Р wrote:
Иринатка wrote:
Yes, the speakers next , left to left, right to right. Important-due to the binaural beats.
Damn.... How can I cut my landline Pioneer ? There all in one housing. Although sound quality. It turns out, speakers now in addition to Pioneer to bribe it is necessary that wee were trained better?

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Tue Feb 09, 2016 0:12

Irinati
And what's the problem exactly? Headphones You are not satisfied, no speakers...

Иринатка

Post by Иринатка » Tue Feb 16, 2016 21:05

Андрей Патрушев wrote:Irinati
And what's the problem exactly? Headphones You are not satisfied, no speakers...
You did not read my thoughts, it is normal for that level of expertise (there are many of us - and You - one).

Let me explain: HEADPHONES - SATISFIED!!!! They do not SAVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
They are and will be from me! But the speakers on my stationary audio-player - just - PART of THIS PLAYER!!!! Posted no columns in the space (the left-right ear), for kananam, the type of QUAD
There are just speakers on a very constanna stationary player, but they are a PART of IT!!!!! Bosko underlay-slip under it while learning and listening once problematichno.

The question was not about saving on your headphones-speakers (Your comment about the fact that I have not ustraivaet - sudden, sorry, but You either misunderstood me, or too quickly through the posts here - by potocani, for example :)))))
The question would be about something else.
In many articles-sections of the forum is written that "the Ultra brain, for example, need to listen to DURING TRAINING, not BEFORE and not after. Was also published on the website of Your articles, and not just Your own. I read them ALL (where it was written - it does not remember WHERE) that there was a training experiment in a school, where to put such session disks BACKGROUND[/b
It seems Photosonic 515... There the students had the opportunity to listen to the teacher - and the session was a background and stimulated their learning ability. My question was about, not that I "don't suit headphones and speakers". You should not make such a speedy conclusion. I didn't come here to save on the gadget. and columns, and for real information and help.

We all know that learning is different for everyone: some VERYtrained, and someone needs teacher-educator. And the teacher, sadly, have something to say at the same time, to broadcast ..... If the student is in the headphones - he can't hear the teacher.
The question was: WHAT of these disks programs you can listen to BACKGROUND (without headphones). Without headphones - it DOES NOT MEAN THAT THEY do NOT SUIT ME!!!!! You are in a strange perceive me. I'm ready to equip a room on Your advice - all the audio bells and whistles, I do not deny headphones. You got me wrong.
TRAINING - DURING a SESSION - this is ITSELFAbout learning? Or you can do something to help the learner with all these drives sessions-means - OUT-isolation from the outside world with the headphones? If it is possible then what exactly can you listen to EXTERNAL sound without headphones - WITHOUT LOSING IMPACT? Just to hear the teacher at the same time.<

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Tue Feb 16, 2016 23:17

Irinati
Well, okay, but there is such a thing as active speakers (which is why I do not understand your ravings :? ). That is, insert the plug into the headphone Jack, spread them around and "voila"... :)

Иринатка

Post by Иринатка » Fri Apr 15, 2016 2:04

Андрей Патрушев wrote:Irinati

Something somehow did not read my comments :(
I not that I not satisfied with something. I mean, I would like to study the effects of disk Ultramesh HEARING the TEACHER next. Just headphones will let you hear the teacher; the player is - and very serious. But anyway, in this column are integrated, i.e. they are not from it to tear off and place in the right and left ear.
The question was only about: how to organize effective listening to this program DURING class with the teacher and interacting with a speech-hearing....
Not that I have something does not suit, and I'm blessed, and I have nothing to entertain, and in the Gibus.

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Fri Apr 15, 2016 10:33

Иринатка wrote:Just a pair of headphones will let you hear the teacher
Have You tried? My friend lectures attended (not the first desks). But then his lecturer on the exam drove around the material, as barbasco. Then tired and said: "Well, I don't understand - other for the first batch was sitting down and worse than you know. And you all the lectures they listened to music with headphones..."
Buy open-type headphones - they are all perfectly audible.
Иринатка wrote:But anyway, in this column are integrated, i.e. they are not from it to tear off and place in the right and left ear.
Well, again... Buy active speakers and connect them to the headphone Jack.

Иринатка

Post by Иринатка » Mon Apr 18, 2016 18:40

thank you very much,now I understand.Buy active. Yes. Tried with headphones to listen to the voice of the interlocutor - do you hear but not always understand what he says :)

Иринатка

Post by Иринатка » Mon Apr 18, 2016 18:42

Андрей Патрушев wrote:
Иринатка wrote:Just a pair of headphones will let you hear the teacher
My friend lectures attended (not the first desks). But then his lecturer on the exam drove around the material, as barbasco. Then tired and said: "Well, I don't understand - other for the first batch was sitting down and worse than you know. And you all the lectures they listened to music with headphones..."

[/b].
:)))))))) I suppose, "Superbacana" listened to?

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Mon Apr 18, 2016 18:55

Иринатка wrote::)))))))) I suppose, "Superbacana" listened to?
Of course.