Who can help with the repair of the NOVA PRO?

Табби
Who can help with the repair of the NOVA PRO?

Post by Табби » Mon Jul 07, 2008 14:04

Good day! I have a mind machine NOVA PRO 100 (bought in USA), but there is a problem: the machine stopped working. Can someone tell me who to contact to repair? Thank you

Андрей Кабанков
Автор сайта

Re: Who can help with the repair of the NOVA PRO?

Post by Андрей Кабанков » Mon Jul 07, 2008 14:40

Табби wrote:Good day! I have a mind machine NOVA PRO 100 (bought in USA), but there is a problem: the machine stopped working. Can someone tell me who to contact to repair? Thank you
The manufacturer can contact

PHOTOSONIX
2420 Gundry Avenue
Signal Hill, California

Toll Free Number: 1-800-258-2566
International Telephone: 562-981-8800
Fax: 562-981-8810

Email: info@PHOTOSONIX.com

Табби

Post by Табби » Mon Jul 07, 2008 14:49

Thank you! And here in Yekaterinburg, someone can help?[/quote]

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Wed Jul 09, 2008 11:16

Табби wrote:Thank you! And here in Yekaterinburg, someone can help?
[/quote]
And You have determined that it at You broke? There is a possibility that You drained the battery, or did this several times and You have it "died". In this case, the device will not work even from the network (by the way, there should be checked) until you change the battery (or just throw).
PS Batteries are on sale there for Gagarin (near Lenin Ave.)

Торит

Post by Торит » Mon Sep 15, 2008 23:14

Андрей Патрушев wrote:
Табби wrote:Thank you! And here in Yekaterinburg, someone can help?
And You have determined that it at You broke? There is a possibility that You drained the battery, or did this several times and You have it "died". In this case, the device will not work even from the network (by the way, there should be checked) until you change the battery (or just throw).
PS Batteries are on sale there for Gagarin (near Lenin Ave.) [/quote]

I have a similar problem with the inner pulse: the batteries are dead and also flowed inside the machine. After the replacement, MM is no longer included in any way. It is possible to do anything (warranty repair for example) or what to hope? :cry:

Андрей Кабанков
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Кабанков » Tue Sep 16, 2008 9:10

Торит wrote: the batteries are dead and also flowed inside the machine. After the replacement, MM is no longer included in any way. It is possible to do anything (warranty repair for example) or what to hope? :cry:
This is not a case of warranty.

Сергей_А

Post by Сергей_А » Tue Sep 16, 2008 15:07

I Have a similar problem with the inner pulse: the batteries are dead and also flowed inside the machine. After the replacement, MM is no longer included in any way. It is possible to do anything (warranty repair for example) or what to hope?
Do not insert more batteries and not plugged in. If not a warranty repair, you can try to take to any repair shop for electronics (life technology, honeycomb phones). But the main thing on sharazhki not to run...

гость X

Post by гость X » Mon Nov 17, 2008 5:35

Андрей Патрушев wrote:There is a possibility that You drained the battery, or did this several times and You have it "died". In this case, the device will not work even from the network (by the way, there should be checked) until you change the battery (or just throw).
Soviet engineering genius.
Current batteries, and dying batteries in devices for poltyschi have.e. just should not exist as a class.

Александр1

Post by Александр1 » Mon Nov 17, 2008 11:22

guest X do you shovels genius.

Current batteries are a sign of the Chinese sherpotreb.

гость X

Post by гость X » Mon Nov 17, 2008 12:31

the sherpotreb
az

It is strange that no one this case is not surprising. All reacted, as if it should be.
What kind of batteries are such that cannot be safely discharged? Nonsense.

No, maybe someone that level of quality usual, do not dare to insist...

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Mon Nov 17, 2008 13:09

гость X wrote:
the sherpotreb
az

It is strange that no one this case is not surprising. All reacted, as if it should be.
What kind of batteries are such that cannot be safely discharged? Nonsense.

No, maybe someone that level of quality usual, do not dare to insist...
The battery, like any other thing that requires careful and proper treatment. Acid batteries (even cheap, though expensive) really do not like full discharge on a regular basis.
For example, in my machine the same exact battery worked for 10(!) years. By the way, in the message Tabby doesn't say how much he worked his machine with this battery.
As for batteries, their every purchases based on their perceptions of feasibility. :?

Dimas

Post by Dimas » Mon Nov 17, 2008 14:11

Yeah,at least the Chinese batteries,even Hawaiian...in iPhone to insert the accum from Taiwan and pray that he is not rushed in the pocket,and if it blows up, sure,iPhone Chinese shirpotreb(although it is "native" assembled in China:))))))))iron logic...

Ростислав

Post by Ростислав » Mon Dec 15, 2008 0:20

By the way batacosa which came with innerpulse Chinese I have worked for a maximum of 4 hours max! Suggest it is better to durasel to fork out for 2 weeks also and still alive! Well, or the batteries are good to take!