Buyer issues :)

Олег

Post by Олег » Thu Mar 22, 2007 17:35

And you can combine and listen at the same time session and audiostrobe CDs? Either session + the usual music?

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Thu Mar 22, 2007 17:38

Олег wrote:And it is possible to mix and listen at the same time session and audiostrobe CDs? Either session + the usual music?
Audiostrobe drive is actually the same session.

Ерлан

Initial feelings

Post by Ерлан » Thu Mar 22, 2007 20:01

Hello, I recently purchased Innerpulse with points of Colortrac, interesting stuff.
I had heard about the mind-machine, but thought that it was highly specialized for lucid dreaming. Recently I read a newsletter of Poloneichik I. (he has a few interesting lists on the topic of comprehensive development of intelligence), where he described the available opportunities mindmachine on your experience and it interested me.
The typewriter I got for 10 days and enjoyed every day built-in sessions. Unfortunately, audiostrobe disks I ordered from a machine, didn't know about them, I will take separately.
I want to clarify - do You recommend to use for the first 2-3 weeks of the alpha session, this is what is relaxation?

I began to try different session to sleep for a NAP, meditation, energy sessions, entertainment, ie, constantly trying something new. This is probably not quite the right approach, though something suitable for yourself already gradually taken away.
Although I can say the improvement in sleep quality and reducing time to sleep. Before I fell asleep hard and woke up hard, in principle, mainly because of this, and took the machine. In a matter of days it became easy to Wake up early in the morning, though there is no stable mode, since I always use different sessions at different times. Once in the evening before bed used the session "deep sleep", woke up hours in 3 nights and couldn't sleep anymore. Another time included a session on "working with chakras" , it somehow lasted long, over 50 minutes, had to turn off the device and interrupt the session, then a long walk inhibited, until I took a NAP for an hour.
Is there somewhere a more complete description of the built-in sessions, except those short phrases in the instructions?

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Fri Mar 23, 2007 16:39

For a start I advise you to do with the sessions of the section "r" (relaxation) and the second session of the section improve (i2).
A "more complete description" is what You mean?

Ерлан

Post by Ерлан » Fri Mar 23, 2007 23:19

about the descriptions in the manual only a brief description while not oprobuesh session, don't know exactly how it works.
A couple of days doing only session i2 (alpha), good effects, probably correctly, that we must begin with alpha conditions. After regular classes accumulating a steady entry into the alpha state without cars?

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Sat Mar 24, 2007 11:49

Ерлан wrote:regarding the descriptions in the manual only a brief description while not oprobuesh session, don't know exactly how it works.
A couple of days doing only session i2 (alpha), good effects, probably correctly, that we must begin with alpha conditions. After regular classes accumulating a steady entry into the alpha state without cars?
Every session works different not only for different people, but for the same person at different times.
Thus, it describes the overall direction of the session, and then it's up to You. Seek and ye shall find...

Александр_

Post by Александр_ » Sun Jun 24, 2007 1:07

Андрей Кабанков wrote:Color glasses color track:
1. Frequency tracking (ColorTrack)-color changing frequencies, respectively included session
alpha green; sensory-motor rhythm - orange low beta - red; high beta - Indigo; gamma - fuchsia.
2. Red
3. Amber
4. Orange
5. Gold
6. Yellow
7. Green
8. Light green
9. Yellowish-green Chartreuse
10. Sea wave
11. Blue
12. Blue
13. Blue
14. Indigo
15. Fuchsia
16. Dark red
17. Light pink
18. Off white
19. White
20. Right red, left blue
21. Right blue, left green

19 color - white,14,20 -Indigo

Mode of operation office :mon-Fri 10-18,Saturday 10-17 ,Sunday closed.
4,5,6 November the office is closed in connection with holidays.
question : how to determine what mode at what time included ?
because I find the modes intuitively proselkova them every time.
maybe there is some kind of indicator ?
or will have each time to prosecute ?
and another question : if I put the intensity with a button on the glasses for a mode for example white - this rim brightness applies to all the rest, or it is configured for each separately ?

is it possible to reset settings to default ?

Александр_

Post by Александр_ » Sun Jun 24, 2007 1:23

about arbekovskiy TIN.
Шум wrote: Probably also buy myself entu machine. :roll:

When buy, wash me pliz, and then I took it, but as it is not accounted for. Maybe together something will come up.
Uncomfortable to work with her. And very boring to do the same.
And even fights. :)

Александр_

Post by Александр_ » Sun Jun 24, 2007 1:29

shmshm wrote:what to tell you about TIN ?
Well, firstly it works :)
Secondly ... for me it was important that in "perfect" conditions I have a sort of intuition is not bad, but if you use "the Shocker", all perevarivaetsya accurate to. I.e. the deviation from the average curve, but in the opposite direction, continuous mistakes.
In General, for me it is good because it allows you to train both sides, because in life not a standard situation and work "Shocker".
Other than that ... like tin tin.
In principle, training through pain is not the best option, better through positive emotions, but sometimes it is needed.
I 80% of the time using it not in the Shocker (finger on the contacts not put, and 20% - to check that I "do not knock".
And the author's idea that you need to constantly use the Taser to develop an intuitive avoidance of impact.
And so primitive, but comfortable. Plus the statistics at the plate on the comp save. That's all.
Just can not think of what else to say.
Couple of questions about the methodology ?
How much time per day, what amperage, and what state is better to work ?

Thank you.

Алексей А

Post by Алексей А » Fri Jul 27, 2007 1:44

Hello Dear !Want to fill your ranks and buy Mashinku.With the model determined,but the selection of glasses soon the brain will burst.That is on the forum,did not understand ,what points should take.Is there enough "Premium Trovita"if you want to pick a Premium "Indigo",or to threaten to "Colortrak"?The difference between these points in the images of beauty?Or they differ greatly in the efficiency of achieving the desired state?Here is recommended to choose for themselves when buying,but are afraid to make mistakes because the thing is new to me and objectively feel will not work.In the 20 days of August with a friend want to buy two sets" Innerpulse" glasses.And ,of course, to start to get you questions :) Andrei Patrushev recommends points "Indigo",some say about the effectiveness of white.How Colortrac improves the quality of the lessons?? :( ?? Feel some jitters brain in your head?Teach me the dark!
Last edited by Алексей А on Fri Jul 27, 2007 1:57, edited 1 time in total.

Алексей А

Post by Алексей А » Fri Jul 27, 2007 1:54

By the way,Alexander,Tina take nearly six months and can briefly answer Your question.It is not recommended to train more than 50 minutes per day(according to instructions).But it seems that over time it is possible and more.The strength of the current is exhibited such that did not cause much discomfort.But you must train in a state of mild apathy by turning off the analytical part of the brain(to pin down the Beta,if we are on the topic of the forum).It is very briefly.A lot of information on intuition is in the books Norbekov,on the website dedicated to Tina(old). :) Take care of your finger,Sanya! :D :D :D

Александр_

Post by Александр_ » Fri Jul 27, 2007 2:17

the topic is dead. Andrei Patrushev then there is last time already in March.

Pavel

Post by Pavel » Fri Jul 27, 2007 8:25

Алексей А wrote:is there Enough "Premium Trovita"if you want to pick a Premium "Indigo",or to threaten to "Colortrak"?
almost no difference in dim settings, but the brighter, the more entertaining than the picture and here truwit leader. I have solotrek and trovit.

Алексей А

Post by Алексей А » Fri Jul 27, 2007 18:20

That is, color doesn't matter?Just one white?

Александр_

Post by Александр_ » Fri Jul 27, 2007 18:47

Best to ask someone who has all the points.

Patrushev has said that he likes Indigo.
He said that the quality of the images, Indigo is better.

I made truwit, yet decided to collect red green and Indigo.
With six diodes.
Will soon and look for it.

Алексей А

Post by Алексей А » Fri Jul 27, 2007 19:58

Can you respond to those who have all the points.Actually, the question is not whether colored sunglasses simply"beautiful freaks".Or color enhance the effectiveness of Machine?By the way,Alexander,you'll share your experiments with the glasses? :)

Александр_

Post by Александр_ » Fri Jul 27, 2007 21:10

Definitely.

Only make - just test.

Александр_

Post by Александр_ » Fri Jul 27, 2007 21:12

Алексей А wrote:by the Way,Alexander,Tina take nearly six months and can briefly answer Your question.It is not recommended to train more than 50 minutes per day(according to instructions).But it seems that over time it is possible and more.The strength of the current is exhibited such that did not cause much discomfort.But you must train in a state of mild apathy by turning off the analytical part of the brain(to pin down the Beta,if we are on the topic of the forum).It is very briefly.A lot of information on intuition is in the books Norbekov,on the website dedicated to Tina(old). :) Take care of your finger,Sanya! :D :D :D
yeah :)
tedious just.
sitting stupidly tight.
don't like monotonous work.
don't know how people manage to sit for 50 minutes !

Алексей А

Post by Алексей А » Fri Jul 27, 2007 22:17

In tedium the profound sense!From the monotony and fatigue after a while the brain stops to analyze (beta suppressed,i.e.,the analysis) come to the fore alpha,theta,Delta frequencies .To train recommend in a good mood and happy (increased alpha frequency),and then next is already theta, and Delta.A state of indifference(loss of importance) is necessary in order not to frighten the Delta-it works intuition,and the frequency is very fragile,does not like attention :)

Александр_

Post by Александр_ » Sat Jul 28, 2007 0:16

I agree.
it is necessary to revive the work sessions with the device, but in alpha.
I have a machine just about a month, and I tinom last year did.

Dimas

Post by Dimas » Mon Jul 30, 2007 13:28

Алексей А wrote:Can respond to those who have all the points.Actually, the question is not whether colored sunglasses simply"beautiful freaks".Or color enhance the effectiveness of Machine?By the way,Alexander,you'll share your experiments with the glasses? :)
I have all points there,but all that is on this site I tested...IMHO they all work in different ways...for me the best is white light...as it immediately turns all the other :lol: others on the contrary he don't like...Many people buy colortrak because of the ability to CHOOSE the color according to your mood and status...

львёнок

Post by львёнок » Tue Jul 31, 2007 17:43

Andrey Patrushev
Maybe I was misunderstood, but how would the colors of the frequencies of the chakras (according to the description of the CD "solar wind"), not the same as conventional, i.e., Muladhara - all shades of red, Svadhishthana - orange, well, etc. until Svadhishthana purple.
Will be glad if you find a few moments to clarify this zakovyrka :roll:

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Sat Aug 11, 2007 17:42

львёнок wrote:Andrey Patrushev
Maybe I was misunderstood, but how would the colors of the frequencies of the chakras (according to the description of the CD "solar wind"), not the same as conventional, i.e., Muladhara - all shades of red, Svadhishthana - orange, well, etc. until Svadhishthana purple.
Will be glad if you find a few moments to clarify this zakovyrka :roll:
The "conventional" colors appeared in pop literature. In the classical yoga treatises nothing of the kind. In addition, in my system each chakra white (ideally) color.

Димитрий

Post by Димитрий » Tue Aug 14, 2007 2:12

bc Please help the LAMER to understand. I use the 7th day, I liked it... But can't figure out how to listen through the Iner Pulse drives A. Patrushev with audiostrobe? Manual read glasses do not flash, the sound is two lights on the machine blink, but the glasses do not want :roll: What could it be? There is no audiostrobe on the disk? Or something I missed, do everything according to instructions... :oops:

Dimas

Post by Dimas » Tue Aug 14, 2007 12:33

Димитрий wrote:bc Please help the LAMER to understand. I use the 7th day, I liked it... But can't figure out how to listen through the Iner Pulse drives A. Patrushev with audiostrobe? Manual read glasses do not flash, the sound is two lights on the machine blink, but the glasses do not want :roll: What could it be? There is no audiostrobe on the disk? Or something I missed, do everything according to instructions... :oops:
Dimitri,what CD are You listening to??The fact is that not all drives Andrew audiostream!Look at the site in the directory,it says which audiostrobe which without him...