Buyer issues :)

Андрей Кабанков
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Кабанков » Wed Sep 22, 2010 22:37

No,we will send you instead of a typewriter samovar :)
If there is distrust,you can make a purchase in person or through friends who have been in Moscow and whom you trust,or just cancel the purchase and sleep.
I have already explained the reasons why we do not send cod if the recipient for some reason does not pay the parcel,it will return to us after two months in an indecent way.Given the cost of equipment and the fact that every day dozens of packages,this option is not acceptable for us.Another reason is the mistakes of the tellers at the post office.If you make a mistake in our details,the translation is returned to the buyer.All these problems are known to us,as we ship cod orders drives.
Every tenth order-return,it's time to make a list of unscrupulous buyers and publish it on the forum.

Василий77

Post by Василий77 » Wed Sep 29, 2010 16:11

If you have a device that would read brain waves and reflected amplitude of the 4 basic rhythms of the brain? It's great would help as feedback in relaxation and meditation. While found only the device of a biological feedback based on the measurement of the resistance of the skin, which slightly increases with meditation.

Андрей Кабанков
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Кабанков » Wed Sep 29, 2010 16:40

No.

Аброкадабра

Post by Аброкадабра » Fri Oct 01, 2010 16:18

My friend is sleeping 5-6 hours a day and it is more than enough.(MM not in use), He says that falling asleep for example in 11h wakes up in 5-6h and feels hearty. I too so want! :) So I ask - will it help me in this machine?

Post by Guest » Sun Nov 07, 2010 2:41

I first came here and heard about this device. Very interesting, those who have long enjoyed, are there, and what? I do not think it is unnatural, and it would not have affected this health. Quite a narrow circle of people knows about this "innovation", and indeed it is not in the free market, given that for a long time (judging by this forum) appeared in Russia. I'm from the province, though not far from Moscow, but we have about this car no one heard at all. Don't speak for all, but all my friends don't really know and doubt. Given that MM are not widely used, therefore no data on the harm that can be caused. This suggests that don't put there again over people experiments, while earning money? It's like the medicinal "miracle drugs" and plastic surgeries, such as "Golden threads", solariums, etc.

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Sun Nov 07, 2010 12:59

Аброкадабра wrote:My friend is sleeping 5-6 hours a day and it is more than enough.(MM not in use), He says that falling asleep for example in 11h wakes up in 5-6h and feels hearty. I too so want! :) So I ask - will it help me in this machine?
Helped me. :)

Игозор

Post by Игозор » Sun Jan 30, 2011 18:15

Hello,I want to ask some questions.Mindmachine delivered to the UK?How much will it cost?Using mindmaster you can get rid of fears?In this case, what kind of car should I buy?Thank you

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Sun Jan 30, 2011 21:23

Игозор wrote:Hello,I want to ask some questions.Mindmachine delivered to the UK?How much will it cost?Using mindmaster you can get rid of fears?In this case, what kind of car should I buy?Thank you
Hello.
Yes, everywhere where EMS gets... But cheaper shipping in the most GB - there are a few dealers.
All of machine about the same. Don't know how to "overcome fears", but "to find peace and tranquility" accurately. :wink:

Игозор

Post by Игозор » Mon Jan 31, 2011 20:43

Андрей Патрушев wrote: Yes, everywhere where EMS gets... But cheaper shipping in the most GB - there are a few dealers.
All of machine about the same. Don't know how to "overcome fears", but "to find peace and tranquility" accurately. :wink:
On the website I read about getting rid of phobias.I have something confused?Maybe it's not about mindmachine said and about something else?

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Mon Jan 31, 2011 22:12

Machine is not a pill, and the brain trainer, he coached state, and nothing heals and nothing does not eliminate (although different cures happen as a side effect). :)

From the phobia can be removed in 5 minutes using the NLP visual kinesthetic dissociation. Of course, for those who are not familiar with it, it is better to find a competent nlpers might.

Игозор

Post by Игозор » Mon Jan 31, 2011 22:17

Андрей Патрушев wrote:Machine is not a pill, and the brain trainer, he coached state, and nothing heals and nothing does not eliminate (although different cures happen as a side effect). :)

From the phobia can be removed in 5 minutes using the NLP visual kinesthetic dissociation. Of course, for those who are not familiar with it, it is better to find a competent nlpers might.
Where you can read more about this technique to learn?

Соловей

Post by Соловей » Tue Feb 01, 2011 10:38

Маг.нет

Post by Маг.нет » Tue Feb 01, 2011 12:38

Without preparation appliances in this statement of work will not be effective. Form prepared nlpers might.

Sincerely, MAG.no

Маг.нет

Post by Маг.нет » Tue Feb 01, 2011 12:49

...but in 2 words, it is the position of perception -"a little to the side," so at least vovlecheny...

Sincerely, MAG.no

Маг.нет

Post by Маг.нет » Tue Feb 01, 2011 23:09

Phobias

The feeling lasts only in the moment. Any unpleasant feeling of memories can arise only due to how you play. You felt bad in the past. And once is enough.

The easiest way to relive discomfort from a past event is to remember it in the form of associated images. You have to be there looking at all that you are surrounded by your own eyes and experiencing those feelings again. The memory situation dissociirovati from it, when you look at yourself in the situation from the outside, weakens the feeling in the present. It dissociirovati will allow you to smooth out the unpleasant feelings associated with past events, so you can just look at them suspension. If you want to work with their own phobia or some very unpleasant memory, then it would be better if your friend or coworker has helped you go through the following steps:

... (Visual kinesthetic dissociation)

In a sense, phobia is achievement, due to strong reactionfixed, as a rule, after a single experience. People never forget to show phobic reactions. The closest thing to "good phobia" is "a love at first sight" It would be nice to give yourself and others good phobia. How is it that a person can learn steadily and caused to fall into fear at the sight of spiders and not able just as strong to experience pleasant sensations at the face of a loved one?

Sincerely, MAG.no

Игозор

Post by Игозор » Wed Feb 02, 2011 19:12

So just maybe to get rid of the phobia?

Маг.нет

Post by Маг.нет » Wed Feb 02, 2011 19:35

At all possible. Approaches can be different. In any case, needed abilities or skill or assistance of a "professional". Although... you can just have it (the phobia) enough to study and organize... look at the book of V. L. Levi, "the Taming of fear."
Epigraph:
This is a book for those Who are afraid.
Anything. Anyone.
This is a book for those Who are tired of being afraid.
Anything. Anyone.
This book is about How to let go of the fear.
How to begin to live confidently and freely.
Where our difficulties - and there is our opportunity!
The effectiveness has been repeatedly tested. But the result is delayed but worth the wait...

Sincerely, MAG.no

Игозор

Post by Игозор » Wed Feb 02, 2011 19:51

Маг.нет wrote:at all possible. Approaches can be different. In any case, needed abilities or skill or assistance of a "professional". Although... you can just have it (the phobia) enough to study and organize... look at the book of V. L. Levi, "the Taming of fear."
Epigraph:
This is a book for those Who are afraid.
Anything. Anyone.
This is a book for those Who are tired of being afraid.
Anything. Anyone.
This book is about How to let go of the fear.
How to begin to live confidently and freely.
Where our difficulties - and there is our opportunity!
The effectiveness has been repeatedly tested. But the result is delayed but worth the wait...

Sincerely, MAG.no
Thank you.I'll try to read