Machine and Drives, who will win?

Карил

Post by Карил » Mon May 26, 2008 14:32

Still remembered here. Exercise relaxed, unemotional, calm, perception.

Mental-gamsy fingers, Mozart on the speakers. Sit on more comfortable and forward - Mozart to listen to. In the process you need to glance at the GSR chart that should slowly but surely decrease.

Personally, I'm closer to the end of a big concert (up to two hours long), before relaxing, almost asleep.

To move, to sweat, hiccup, itch – not. As it increases kGy. The goal is to relax.

The result after several days of such training, you will see starting the session mindmachine relaxation. The alpha state is very high quality and deep, without novopassit.

p.s.
Need it to listen trying not to be distracted.

Dimas

Post by Dimas » Mon May 26, 2008 16:46

Hmm...just enough for me to fall briefly asleep...And you didn't think just used to this state and stopped to observe,such as not happy and do not think constantly about the existence of a ...cough..his nose 8) ?I tried to call it let's say for a minute without the mind-machine?What are the criteria that you do not relax,or, on the contrary relax?I am now 2 years yuzayu innerpulse,and from anywhere I the state is not going away-transformersa-YES,but they are always with me!Track their status throughout the day?How manages to control himself,to stop the unnecessary emotion,change the activity of the hemispheres of the attic complex? :) :wiz
Carilo
I allow myself to completely let go,no trying,nothing, I think what I think,especially not raped,sometimes watching the breath...I want to fail-Yes, with pleasure!
Last edited by Dimas on Mon May 26, 2008 16:50, edited 2 times in total.

Евгений Кош

Post by Евгений Кош » Mon May 26, 2008 16:47

Карил wrote:Mindmachine and drives really after a while cease to cause the condition. I'm not sure why, but I think it's not addictive or it reaches the limit of fitness. I think the matter of habit to get the result with minimum effort.

Time has shown that just listening is not enough. The physical relaxation and the alpha state, which previously worked by themselves, for free, now we need to earn.
Substituting the hands under the water, the hands become wet.
But then start the nuances.. it all depends on the individual.
one person starts to claim that the water is not so washes his hands as before... the water is not as "wet" as before.. or too wet as before. or "not the effect of wet hands" as before. in General everything is empty.
It would be very surprising if the brain is "accustomed" to the alpha waves and would have just scored on them :)
Habit to get the result?
And you have a target result to get it ( the result)?
What you mindmachine and discs?
They are for you - crutches to achieve something else or they are for you the main tool to obtain the result?
it all depends on how you answer.
in the first case, the crutches sooner or later begin to interfere with and throw them out.
in the second case the output is empty, because the very purpose of "listening to the machine or disk" is not the purpose of, any SWERA personality will in the head for such extravagance.. anything.
in this decide what is your result..
for walking the path slowly or quickly, with a minimum or effort is never exposed to the "habit" to go on the road :)

Alpha state - not earned :)
it is CONFIGURED :) and if you previously configured as-that imperceptibly for themselves. now ( judging by your words) Your Whole SPIRIT is gone.
no one in this region does not earn.. it's just a CREATION.. You are doing what you get - always.<

Карил

Post by Карил » Mon May 26, 2008 17:26

Well, maybe not earned, may be adjusted.

What are the criteria that you do not relax,or, on the contrary relax?

The alpha state quite specifically I perceive if it is.

Attitude, perception, speed and freshness of thinking. Wake up in the morning and slow down. If I'm sleepy, running into a wall or something by accident on my forehead nalees. The state is quite specific, mindmachine (neither beta nor alpha sessions) in norm are given.

In the evening, come home from work tired and mindmachine gives freshness. During the session you can't catch the dream-the dream with the images, or at least to approach this condition. As a result of what went with that and got up after the session, MM. :-/

However, if you hold the whole set of trainings in the evening as possible to catch.

Here I actually say that it is not so simple. That's not enough to just lie down and just listen to the session on relaxation.

Naturally brains and problems are different, respectively, and the results are also different.

Карил

Post by Карил » Mon May 26, 2008 17:45

Евгений Кош wrote:one person begins to say that the water is not so washes his hands as before... the water is not as "wet" as before.. or too wet as before. or "not the effect of wet hands" as before. in General everything is empty.
Tooth not ladies of course, but I think is duly moist water (degree of relaxation, depth, alpha state) it is possible to see on the EEG and the GSR measuring device.

Карил

Post by Карил » Mon May 26, 2008 22:47

Dimas wrote:I allow myself to completely let go,no trying, nothing, I think what I think,especially not raped,sometimes watching the breath...I want to fail-Yes, with pleasure!
Just let not get.

Five minutes ago was a joke. Put Mozart in about one hour. In the beginning, when listening to think that Frolov will then need to breathe. For some time was poperezhivat that there is little time before the end of the day left. Well, forgot.

Sitting listening. Try to concentrate on the music. Appears alpha dream, fantasy (which a little fighting), vague images (the horse turning his head, a thorn). GSR is creeping slowly down. In General all the way through.

And then BAM, it was like a switch turned - up the hair on my arms stand on end. Instead of relaxation, feeling the blood beginning to run faster on his hands. In the head instead of gravity - like freshness from fits or Phenotropil. What in the room at this point, nothing happens. I mean, no sudden noises or anything that could give me so sharply starting to Wake up.

I'm in some panic and disbelief saying to myself that I want to sit preslavets. Well, all the mess stops. Then I decided to look at the monitor. Well, I see Mozart play out the last song.

In short, the subconscious somehow found out that the drive ends. What? And let me sleep. bi

In short, if the subconscious does not agree fuck it relax give. :evil: No mindmachine will not help.

Евгений Кош

Post by Евгений Кош » Tue May 27, 2008 9:18

Карил wrote:
Евгений Кош wrote:one person begins to say that the water is not so washes his hands as before... the water is not as "wet" as before.. or too wet as before. or "not the effect of wet hands" as before. in General everything is empty.
Tooth not ladies of course, but I think is duly moist water (degree of relaxation, depth, alpha state) it is possible to see on the EEG and the GSR measuring device.
devices only confirm the presence or absence of what they measure ( the degree measurement, etc.).
I a little about another.
Pro - attitude.
this THING is the basis of the creation of any condition.
my point is.. if You harder than ever before to get into alpha state - so changed the MOOD conscious or unconscious.
more pay attention to it.
it is difficult and just -- just those who "clung" for it and can cause a similar condition at any time.
difficult to those who do not understand or have not grasped the "tail" - the more difficult.
sometimes I simply wish ... and it turns out and without MM and without discs.
and sometimes it's hard.. but I know why and are working on it..

Евгений Кош

Post by Евгений Кош » Tue May 27, 2008 9:35

Карил wrote: In short, if the subconscious does not agree fuck it relax give. :evil: No mindmachine will not help.
Yes. this is part of the SPIRIT.. balance the "agreement" of all parts of personality :)
more precisely it is necessary to "feel" what the subconscious is that part of personality whose main goal is to serve You.
all that is done with our parts of the individual everything is to the good of the whole person, though SOMETIMES SOME people look like action, and as a result can be very tragic on the EXISTING HUMAN standards.
You have conscious and not conscious intentions that are perceived by the subconscious and the superconscious mind - literally. Depending on the "compliance" of the existence of intentions on Your part and make actions trying to execute Your intentions.
on the one hand it seems difficult, on the other - just ... it's because we were not taught the language of intentions :) there are some difficulties as any person who is trying to learn a foreign language without teachers, textbooks and the presence of media which they on your toes can tell you something.
someone better have time "kuritsa" (intuitive or personal research) in this language and he has done amazing things.. and someone given to self-study harder.. because here "theory" means nothing (I do not deny the importance of theory as the beginning of knowledge).. because without practice and results PERSONAL - the way it will remain at the level of Validity.

Карил

Post by Карил » Tue May 27, 2008 11:23

Евгений Кош wrote:and sometimes is hard.. but I know why and are working on it..
Why is it difficult?
How they work, what they are doing?

Евгений Кош

Post by Евгений Кош » Tue May 27, 2008 12:56

Карил wrote:
Евгений Кош wrote:and sometimes is hard.. but I know why and are working on it..
Why is it difficult?
How they work, what they are doing?
it is difficult when the strength of intention is not enough to stop the "sticking" of thought. Ie not be in their power and to be above them and observe them.

What you are doing - trying to dive deeper into the state of "lake"/sea/water surface with a more complete sense of wholeness and a separateness ( not quite the right word) of thoughts and consciousness.

Карил

Post by Карил » Tue May 27, 2008 17:09

I think it's not just the power of intention, but also commonplace in biology.

Last week I was sick and nothing I couldn't do it. After I recovered, it seemed to inject a dose of endorphins. Energy jumped twice. Well, as a result of medicii I barely dragged, while feeling workhorse of a sudden become much easier to be given.

The question of vitality and liveliness is still a problem.

Карил

Post by Карил » Sun Jun 01, 2008 0:18

Карил wrote:
Мирта wrote:In my face wishing there.
Share the enjoyment with pleasure.Image
Oki. A bit later. How will the time and desire.
Development - it is not fast.
Fulfill the promise I wrote in another topic.
http://www.mindmachine.ru/viewtopic.php?p=13447#13447

Карил

Post by Карил » Sun Jun 01, 2008 12:18

Well, first, this forum mindmachine, so I do not understand your statement. If you want communication to go to someone to visit, don't sit on a dedicated website.

Андрюха

Post by Андрюха » Wed Jun 04, 2008 19:52

So the thread who still wants to buy my MM??? Sell and go to the mountains soon 17th.

аурик

Post by аурик » Wed Jun 04, 2008 23:03

Ter said Moroder's not here

Post by Guest » Fri Jun 06, 2008 1:41

РђРЅРґСЂСЋС…Р° wrote:So thread who still wants to buy my MM??? Sell and go to the mountains soon 17th.
right now I'm in the pocket watch.....where was the tweet.Delivery will be?

Карил

Post by Карил » Fri Jun 06, 2008 12:09

Андрюха wrote:
аурик wrote:Ter said Moroder's not here
Moroder's not here, fuck him.
Yet.
MM not that way the product, as for example cell phones, which sell almost on weight already... Wait a month or two, the buyer will be.

Murderof there, but there are moderators. And do swear it.

ЛЕСНИК

Post by ЛЕСНИК » Tue Jun 10, 2008 22:40

ANDREI, listen, I have a feeling that you bought MM as "nonsense", to disconnect from deistvitelnost,(Probably very bad?????) and not as a tool of help to achieve a specific goal.
You probably grew up in a Very wealthy family, if you are not in the target's life(you've probably all have) then the point was to buy MM. And if it is not then first sort yourself out , and then find the purpose of life( better get married, and the wife or mother-in-law will find you purpose and not just one!)
( and if your goal is Paradise, we have in the monastery the novices to go.Then more segno the chance to get to heaven.(although there is also the need to survive.))or upogebia St. Dolmat, he to the hermit went.

Карил

Post by Карил » Tue Jun 10, 2008 22:48

I think he had some problem so he took MM, and drives Patrushev. The problem is that this, at least personally, I was not enough, I shared my list of 13 points in one of the topics of the forum. And besides, to get any real and good results, work for a year and a half. At least so it was with demAs, it happened recently with me.

But then you have no idea how Torquay... :D

Post by Guest » Tue Jun 10, 2008 23:56

To repair yourself you need many different tools ( the subtlety of mental organization ( and where subtly there and tear ) in this case correlates with their elegance and number. I think MM is one of the tools who still need to learn how to cope, how to say bow or a scalpel.:wink:

Мирта

Post by Мирта » Wed Jun 11, 2008 0:01

Again cookies accidentally erased and invisible.:oops:

Карил

Post by Карил » Wed Jun 11, 2008 0:21

Anonymous wrote:To fix a loved one need a lot of different tools ( subtlety psychic organization ( and where subtly there and tear ) in this case correlates with their elegance and number. It seems to me MM is one of the tools who still need to learn how to cope, how to say bow or a scalpel.:wink:
Thank you. You gave me the idea that the microscope can not only to hammer nails (sleep, relaxation, excitement). The same state of relaxation are very different... But, unfortunately, my perception is not enough to understand them. Kaaaaak I miss encephalograph. :cry:

Post by Guest » Wed Jun 11, 2008 13:05

And the mud Andrei wish all right, here's an example made for them:
To sell MM...
To go to the mountains...
See how "in the ground forces"...
etc.
Just stuffed man "dregs of the high ideals and chegoto there запредельноохренительноневероятного"...boyish..

Карил

Post by Карил » Wed Jun 11, 2008 22:12

Maybe not youth. :)