How to use a mind machine?

Лори-Мори
How to use a mind machine?

Post by Лори-Мори » Mon May 12, 2008 20:39

Here's a simple (and yet very complicated) question. How to work with mind machine correctly?
Explain. The forum I read. Find out the answers to a lot of questions. The user manual to your mind machine (InnerPulse) read. I have never seen step-by-step and detailed guides on how to work with the machine.
I listened to the built-in alpha-sessions 21 days, as expected. (Or rather, not even 21, and 40 days in a row.) Morning and evening, for 30-50 minutes (sometimes more) a day. And in all that time I did not feel any effect. Exactly. Headphones noise, in the eyes of the light bulb (sorry, diodes) multi-colored (I have a ColorTrack glasses). And nothing more. Tried to change channels sometimes (just flip the headphones), nothing. In desperation even tried to listen to the session in a state of mild intoxication (which is here on the forum do not recommend to do), hoping that I will fail to flatten (not out of masochism, but to at least see what the effect is). With two guys - nothing. A complete zero. Took a break for about a month. Start again, hoping, suddenly the brain during this time somehow managed to rebuild and now the effect will be. Nah... :cry:
I strongly suspect that something I'm doing wrong. You're missing a very important point. Which other users machines is obvious, but I do not. Because I do not want to believe that I am a person with concrete brains that no proshibesh. Or that I'm an alien spy-Android with powerfully shielded mind, planted alien to earthlings civilization. :lol:

I would like detailed instructions from people who have long and effectively used a mind machine. With detailed explanations of how to behave before, during and after the session (I'm not talking about two cups of water, I know), what to do, what to think, to imagine... Maybe to make some action... well, I hope I get it. That all individually - also understand. But I just don't what to do.
If something similar already exists, I beg you to throw me a reference. bc<

Князевский

Re: How to use a mind machine?

Post by Князевский » Mon May 12, 2008 21:29

really don't feel anything?
then do the following-
lie down to relax a bit, lie down, relax :)
pochuvstvuete its state, then turn the machine on relaxation and continue to feel.
should help
az

Уномоменто

Post by Уномоменто » Tue May 13, 2008 0:09

After 2-3 months of listening to the alpha sessions (to be honest - was done not very regularly, sometimes missed 2-3 days) definitely felt a very significant change, namely, stable-smooth mood, much easier to Wake up in the morning without the traditional thought of "damn it all to hell" 8- ))
Did not put any task in front of him, looking at the classes alpha sessions just as a way of learning deep relaxation.
Only listened to session Patrushev before bedtime and in the morning as soon as Wake up (morning and evening session, respectively) and sometimes during the day after work the longest 30 min session (called a "coach").
Always use glasses (TrueWhite), but I think they especially do not get hung up, the sound is enough. If glasses help - well, if that's okay. In my opinion - the perception is very individual and depends on the physical condition at the moment (for example, I noticed that if you listen to "the coach" in the afternoon after work and very tired, kartinki glasses more saturated and nothing special, so flashing some very soon and forget about it altogether and just listen to the sound).

Уномоменто

Post by Уномоменто » Tue May 13, 2008 0:35

I want to say that we should not expect miracles here and now, but should more carefully listen to yourself and try to notice the slightest change. At first they may be not so much (though this is probably very individual). When I first started to listen to the alpha, here in the forum have pointed out repeatedly, continuously during the session, I wanted to move all the time something somewhere suddenly started to itch, etc., which I think talked about the fact that the state of relaxation has not yet been achieved. Now I easily can listen to the entire session never shovelnoses, my greatest achievement session - R2 (I have the Nova Pro 100), it is 46 minutes. The condition of the end of the session is really so comfortable that I often even after a session, continue a few minutes to lie down (usually looking at my hands with my eyes closed, on this forum also mentioned). And after a session feel relaxed. First, the state of relaxation is achieved only by the middle or even the end of the session, but eventually that point comes faster, the body "learns" to be in this state.
As somewhere mentioned, session Patrushev few more "hard" than embedded on machines. I felt it, but nevertheless they seem to me more effective. Already learning to relax (and Oh how many!) you can play around with other built-in sessions. For example, I like R10 (on Nova 100).
As for further action, then this one has what problem. I want to learn to stop the internal dialogue, for example, and someone wants to use the machine for development of any other qualities, then I'm not going to tell until I learn. That would have 8 extra hours a day, 8- ((

Dimas

Post by Dimas » Tue May 13, 2008 12:00

Lori-Mori
Did You have any trauma to the spine and brain(TBI)?I had a very long time and I have[SPAM] dealt to pochuvstovat stable effect,but then stopped staviti goal and listened to enertsii-IMHO this is the key to success.

Лори-Мори

Post by Лори-Мори » Wed May 14, 2008 13:58

Уномоменто wrote:As it was noted, session Patrushev few more "hard" than embedded on machines. I felt it, but nevertheless they seem to me more effective.
Oh! I listened to the built. Similarly, it is necessary to try petrushevskii! Maybe it'll help. Now have a computer with COM port to find. :roll:
No, why "just" anything. The noise and flash feel. 8)
Dimas wrote:Lori-Mori
Did You have any trauma to the spine and brain(TBI)?
The fact of the thing that there is. I have generally no injuries were reported, except for small things of all.

Thanks for the tips.
Don't expect miracles, but I would like to see at least some effect to understand that I did not spend 45 minutes a day just wasted. Someone writes that the images he sees at least some kaleidoscopic patterns. And I, at least one of the triangles was... :wiz You can even square... The smallest. :)
but then stopped staviti goal and listened to enertsii-IMHO this is the key to success
That is simple: wear sunglasses and headphones, turn the machine and the appropriate number of minutes of listening, not bothered anything else? I, in General, well done... :oops:

And, here's another question. Since I have a ColorTrack glasses, what color is more effective, "harder" only? I tried everything, somehow did not notice the difference.

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Wed May 14, 2008 14:57

Лори-Мори wrote:
Уномоменто wrote:As it was noted, session Patrushev few more "hard" than embedded on machines. I felt it, but nevertheless they seem to me more effective.
Oh! I listened to the built. Similarly, it is necessary to try petrushevskii! Maybe it'll help. Now have a computer with COM port to find. :roll:
No, why "just" anything. The noise and flash feel. 8)
I have a former head (with a very inflated self -) also wondered: "And what to you so many people walking on this machine? Probably just to service to COP out-there's nothing in there: blinking like a broken TV and a Gunda like a helicopter". And now (former colleagues told me) as his back-that is seriously twisted, and began to pace regularly, helps, says. :)
Dimas wrote:Lori-Mori
Did You have any trauma to the spine and brain(TBI)?
The fact of the thing that there is. I have generally no injuries were reported, except for small things of all.

Thanks for the tips.
Don't expect miracles, but I would like to see at least some effect to understand that I did not spend 45 minutes a day just wasted. Someone writes that the images he sees at least some kaleidoscopic patterns. And I, at least one of the triangles was... :wiz You can even square... The smallest. :)
what is the measure of success in this class?
The brighter the light, the more visual effects... Points with four LEDs in one eye gives a lot more visual effects than one point source, as in Colortech...
but then stopped staviti goal and listened to enertsii-IMHO this is the key to success
That is simple: wear sunglasses and headphones, turn the machine and the appropriate number of minutes of listening, not bothered anything else? I, in General, well done... :oops:
Tell me, do life no changes for a not noticed??? Maybe friends and relatives said something?
And, here's another question. Since I have a ColorTrack glasses, what color is more effective, "harder" only? I tried everything, somehow did not notice the difference.
This is red.<

Мирта

Post by Мирта » Wed May 14, 2008 19:11

About a month use the InnerPulse glasses + Premium:
From the changelog:
1. A healthy sense of apathy+good mood this morning ( after 2 track Star wanderer )2. Session R 2, in my experience it really restores power ( put to sleep, to relax, to sleep after the made up problems...)
3. People, including the princes began to look as equals, not bottom up as has become the tradition since birth. ( You do not want problems, be careful with people on the turns, and indeed what you and the difference... :lol: )
4. Visual and auditory hallucinations and other parishes yet, do not watch. Although there is no. During the sessions I began to see successive geometric construction, really like a kaleidoscope, but not very coloured and elements ( triangles, squares, is not very large. Was surprised the first time. To watch these builds are nice, but do not occur immediately, and do not understand when and how much will last.
PS Noticed that if you really try hard, then ... what happens. Do not strain and it'll come. (Most I would hope)
Other positive effects will be reported on, time will tell if their resistance ) az

Димитрий

Post by Димитрий » Fri May 16, 2008 0:04

Уномоменто wrote:is Already learning to relax (and Oh how many!)
+1. For me, at first it was most important! az
I had the same condition, well, not feel-can't you see I'm not the figs. And the wife contrary to the first auditions was a different feeling (it turned out that I was the least prepared m WANT SOMETHING to CHANGE, than I wanted a husband). So maybe it's worth to try? :wink:

Карил

Re: How to use a mind machine?

Post by Карил » Wed May 21, 2008 13:28

Лори-Мори wrote:Here's a simple (and yet very complicated) question. How to work with mind machine correctly?
This is what you do to sleep? Watching the breath? :) or perhaps listening to the sounds coming from the TV or from the street, or think any thoughts? Well, as it helps me sleep? I agree not very much help.

To sleep, have to relax, to escape from thoughts, from experience. No need to listen to the TV or monitor breathing. Just go slowly and starts to float away to sleep. Gradually, first relax the muscles a bit, toss and turn, trying elecsa comfortable. Then instead of thinking about the past day in his head begins to climb stuff, there are some images of the spot. Then stop understanding where you are and who you are. Then go to sleep.

Was tired and tortured. Bach laid down and fell asleep. What are there thinking about the day, nothing worries, no thoughts except "I want to sleep." But this condition - fatigue + sleepy + anything I don't care cause? How to make so that it was fast? I don't know.

Put on headphones, sunglasses, lie down and slowly start to fall to sleep-drowsiness. At some point you realize that mindmachine does not sleep (if this is certainly a session not to sleep) that she's trying to keep some kind of half-asleep state, a certain voltage in the brain. That this state is what we need. As the sleepy, relaxed, and calm attentiveness. The so-called alpha state. This is what we train.

The state comes not at once, if I overexcited some joyful (or Vice versa) event. Maybe even something to relax may not happen at all. This part of the Sauce is a condition.

During the session, feeling that a little was immersed and relaxed.

1. Now you can start to listen to the buzz and look at the blinking. After some time, pop up. Get a very clear sense here and now. In the normal bodrstvovanie not so easy is the "here and now" to grab and hold any long time.

2. Or rather more to let go of yourself and self-control. Falling, falling, falling... And then suddenly Wake up at the end of the half hour session with the words "What else?".

3. If during the dive-downs suddenly come back a bit of self-awareness (all of a sudden because we let go of self-control and he can before the end of the session and not to return. If to shake, to strain and try to control everything, then relax will not work.) So. Just realizing where you should try to look back. Not so in paragraph 1, the sounds and the blinking points. Deep into the darkness ahead for points, somewhere in there, not in this world. Flickering points, sounds, sensations of the body at some point fall out of perception, and before the eyes may appear the way. May or may not appear... the Picture can be in color, black and white, but always completely unexpected. Water, Marina, and suddenly some colored reflection on the water, oscillating on the waves. The images that I see are not solid, they do not cover me, I see them like a small, shapeless box with soft edges. I can't hear sounds, can't smell... Usually first, all the vague, faded, and suddenly for a moment is delightfully detailed. And if I allow myself to even a drop to rejoice in I immediately returns from this vague far away to the humming and blinking. It is sad that again, you need to relax, to let go of control, to expect that the control will come back, and then peering into the void in nadezhdae something to see.

This is one reason that images appear only in a good mood. I just want to work, play with consciousness. And consciousness can give the gift of beautiful pictures.

Usually I just lie there, listening to the buzz, then I get tired of listening, self-control, attention and self-awareness disappear by themselves and I fall into an alpha state. Then begin to pay attention to bodily sensations. How relaxed and warm the leg. Then on the shoulders, notice that they are tense and trying to relax them. Then nachnu to monitor the tension in the head. This voltage may be in some part of the head or brain. It is possible to move, loosen, strengthen, expand, shrink. Honestly, I don't know what it is. It may need to be strengthened, and Vice versa to try from this stress to quit.

After that I go back to the shoulders and notice that they are again tight. And so on... Then I get bored and I just float into oblivion. Then if the session is long again begin to watch the sensations. It is sometimes possible to relax to such an extent that the hands do not feel. As if I have them or not.

After a session of relaxation, I feel cheerful and lively hour and a half. I want to do something, to think well, or for example to write deliyiannis posts on the forum mindmachine. :wink:

Mind car also starts to behave differently. Session like, and induce a state of, sort of not. For some it is not correct. Different, not like before.

The last thing that helps me is 10 ml novopassit, before the beginning of the session. Maybe with time I will find some other way to relax and get a good deep condition.<

Лори-Мори

Post by Лори-Мори » Thu May 22, 2008 3:44

Carilo, a huge thank You! When I created this topic, my desire was to see posts like yours. Will consider, will consider, will try.
Андрей Патрушев wrote: What is the measure of success in this class?
Yet for me the measure of anything is not, as to any success, I still very far away. At the moment my goal is to get motivation for future use of mind machines. Because my thoughts had an unpleasant tendency to try to convince me to put the machine away, sad sigh over wasted 10 thousand rubles and forget about this whole adventure. Does not allow me to do what I still believe in the efficacy of light and sound stimulation. Before buying a mind machine a bit, I used the Brainwave Generator, and from some of the sessions I have, I thought, was the effect sufficiently explicit state changes and mood (although I'm not sure that it was not self-hypnosis). And it seemed to me that the presence of more points and the effect should increase, become more apparent. Yes, I'm ready to have a few months in a row, without waiting for immediately visible results (such as "to become a Superman for 2 weeks" :lol: ), since I understand that all changes and individual experience. But at the moment I absolutely need to prove to my lazy "I", that you can't put the machine in the closet. And to prove it, I need at least a little effectic, at least something noticeable. :roll: Visual or "Moody" doesn't matter. Come even negative.
Карил wrote:this is what you do to sleep? Watching the breath? Smile or maybe listen to the sounds coming from the TV or from the street, or think any thoughts?
By the way! This question is very important to me. To sleep, I just lie in bed. Or sit in a chair. Or on a bench in the subway. Close your eyes, relax and think: "Time to sleep". This is enough to sleep for the next 5 minutes. Maybe someone who have problems with insomnia, I even envy. But it is just one of the problems I want to solve using a mind machine. It's rare that I sleep less than 6 hours per day, usually 7. So you cannot say that my problems are from "lack of sleep". But I, for one, can easily in a weekend or on vacation going to bed at 8 PM, Wake up at 12 days, lie down again, to solve: "we Need to sleep more" and sleep for another 4 hours. Of course, such a property of the body it is impeding the pace of modern life (I catastrophically do not have time, because every outstanding free hour long to spend on a dream instead of do something useful). But not to say that I constantly want to sleep during the day, I go sleepy and tired - no, I'm perfectly fine work, have fun, lead an active lifestyle and don't want to sleep until the moment until I close my eyes and decide it's time for bed. It is here that I realize that my strongest desire is again to sleep. :roll: Accordingly, it is easy to guess what happens when I begin to work with mind machine... :D But if I try not to fall asleep, it seems, are unable to relax enough to feel any effect from a session. About "debt to sleep" I read it, but I thought it should be repaid. And get up in the morning is generally hard labor every time... it seems that my brain just does not know how to properly relax. And I hope to teach my body to sleep a normal number of hours per day, and not at any time when I climb it. I think it is an achievable goal, not science fiction. And it is here that I return to where I began: "Thomas the unbeliever" within me to see the effect that the desire to have not disappeared.<

champ0

Post by champ0 » Tue May 27, 2008 21:19

Лори-Мори wrote:And only get up in the morning is generally hard labor every time... it seems that my brain just does not know how to properly relax. And I hope to teach my body to sleep a normal number of hours per day, and not at any time when I climb it.
Type in Yandex or Rambler "SleepTracker" maybe this will help you in the morning is good and with a great mood to get up.
And I personally inner Pulse helps if it is very weak,though the figures I see are always different.

Malvina
Сотрудник mindmachine.ru

Post by Malvina » Wed May 28, 2008 13:33

Лори-Мори wrote:it is necessary to see the effect
As I understand Your problem with sleep itself was the same. And do not get tired to recommend the disc Healing on the Magic river. Helped me a lot. But the machine I use for other purposes.

Карил

Post by Карил » Wed May 28, 2008 23:32

Лори-Мори wrote:But I, for one, can easily in a weekend or on vacation going to bed at 8 PM, Wake up at 12 days, lie down again, to solve: "we Need to sleep more" and sleep for another 4 hours. Of course, such a property of the body it is impeding the pace of modern life (I catastrophically do not have time, because each outstanding free hour long to spend on a dream instead of doing something useful).
Most likely you're wrong. I believe arrears of sleep you have. Compare with what I have in terms of sleep.

At the weekend I Wake up at the same time as all other days, 7 hours +/-10 minutes. Yes, the body does not mind to sleep, but I do not appear as previously thought "the same Output, do not torture yourself, need to sleep". Easy to get up and happily go about their business.

What do you expect from mindmachine?

дрон26

Post by дрон26 » Mon Aug 11, 2008 21:33

Lori-Mori if no sensations at employment with no MM and you're podumyval what you have to sell a pig in a poke=) try session P05 where the left hemisphere is stimulated, clearly felt as the left hemisphere is affected,this I think is the most distinct and noticeable feeling I had when playing with MM occurred,not to speak of many other...

торк

Post by торк » Fri Aug 29, 2008 13:40

and yet, Lori-Mori, don'T give light and sound to max in the middle would be fine bi

Идущая вперед

Post by Идущая вперед » Fri Aug 29, 2008 14:06

in-in listening sessions on the development of the right hemisphere is getting warmer... I feel like Tama brains are moving and getting warmer all the left half of the body... the left heel is starting to tingle... :wiz :wiz