(:- Specific questions-specific answers! :)

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта
Re: session

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Thu Apr 21, 2011 22:35

Сергей 728 wrote:Hello Andrew. Tell me how to enable session d11 and d12, at InnerPulse? Sincerely, Sergey.
Hello, Sergey.
For this, they need first to open in LSD for Innerpulse and resave. After that, you can upload them to Innerpulse.
Sincerely,
Andrew

Ольга К
Сотрудник mindmachine.ru

Post by Ольга К » Fri Apr 22, 2011 0:57

Аларик wrote:1. there is a constant annoying background noise (hiss), like bad speakers or ucilka.
Alaric
the background is due to the technological features of cars!Crosstalk provides input from the microphone!Reduce them by reducing the volume(controller machine) microphone!!!!!

Аларик

Post by Аларик » Fri Apr 22, 2011 8:57

Thanks for the advice. But with a MIC input I've been with, doesn't help post wrote about it. :?

Андрей Кабанков
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Кабанков » Fri Apr 22, 2011 9:01

Some sessions may conflict technology of binaural beats and the technology s-logic headphone ultrason.Get the clicks and other sounds,try using headphones.Strong background should not be,obrashaites warranty in the mail.

ЛИЛИЯ-Р

Post by ЛИЛИЯ-Р » Fri Apr 22, 2011 11:40

Аларик wrote:Actually I'm from the sellers wanted to hear comments.

May all described within the norm, or as something you can fix?

Send,view it.Don't forget to put the warranty card.
There is one more point,if you listen to the session enabled at this time, the charger in the network,the device can detect extraneous signals.
When listening to discs through the music.center I often hear clicks from the cell phone ,if it is in that moment in the room .The signal can be any radio device.
Try to remove the instruments away.If all the tips don't help,send us.

Зухра

Post by Зухра » Fri Apr 22, 2011 21:00

Гость wrote:so, as it very specifically in the method Patrushev defined doses of vitamins (in relation to nicotine)....
..I would like to unsubscribed those who have tried to take vitamins for Patrushev to treat and what results it gave.
Greetings to All first of all )
I respond to a post think of 2008.., but now this topic is still relevant, for me in particular, although not for me personally.. But..
Here's the Guest said that Patrushev's not specifically against nicotine, and I don't agree with it, because I know through his mom, which very often is nicotinei and then I see something going on then with her health, namely those "signs" when a heart begins to happen bad, endless headaches and so what is described in the symptoms when nikatinka use too. And go to her (my mom) prove that it (nicotine) she at this point "eats" vitamins; it is generally believed that he manifested a wild rush of blood and "scabies" from nicotine is a useful norm (!), she, you know, a therapist at the clinic prescribed Nikitenko, and the fact that she had a whole scheme using this acid along with some vitamins at this time - no such recommendations, like, come on, grandma, nicotinei from the heart...., and whatever happens it does not move...
And I she does not want to listen - I have no honey.education, and I'm not her counselor, and certainly not a pointer.. so she lives at the behest of their own speculation about the wild's favor nicotine...
Patrushev recommends real advice and by the way, I noticed, always says and warns that blindly follow any advice (even wholly like) should not be - too many nuances that can cause complications - need advice from REALLY knowledgeable and proficient in your questions with your doctor! ..not every sitting therapist the time of king Peas issuing from himself in our time of Hippocrates (special written in small letters).
I just want my mom just extract\post Patrushev illiterate about the use of nicotinic acid to provide to itself not from my mouth read...<

Зухра

Post by Зухра » Fri Apr 22, 2011 22:03

Нагваль wrote:Hello!! A question for the creators of the website: do You use the car? If Yes, then did you results? (not necessarily to write what the question is, have you satisfied all-consuming desire for self-development and improvement) :wiz Thanks in advance.
..share your experience, but my experience happened and is happening (yet) without MM and without discs Patrushev - use a good player with headphones and the others available but at the same time a good record according to the Protocol topics are various binaural beats. All I have is "working" - checked more than once, especially during times when I left\leaving for a training session and when out of school just for me there is an urgent need to activate certain abilities of the brain - helped nothing helps. Perhaps for me personally enough autostimulation, although I visualize me with "pictures" even louder and more interesting: any such "paintings" special plan I see clearly and without much stimulation of the brain only - not in all these forms I am well versed, skillfully separating them - only the very rare learned (and that seems not to end): sometimes these rare clearly show a negative undertone, but in practice it turns out that everything was for the best (so I still have to learn and learn to divide them by the actual quality). So my plan desires is buying CDs Patrushev still mindmachine, but so far I can't afford it - money is mainly spent on treatment after two operations for a fractured spine and daughters to study at the University... (no comment).
And here.., strongly wanting to add on to their practices and even light stimulation via MM, but doesn't have access to the SIM, use a small, but real operating aspect of the subject. E. again, again - and just autostimulation also works fine, because binaural is primarily sounds\rhythms, which "hears" our brain - the brain that's sufficient! ..
P.S. did not want to dissuade people from buying a MM - she really want to afford, wrote only because many just think that if it is visual stimulation, then trample them Something, and open It God knows What in their heads. My path without visual stimuli not long and long: great to have eyes and ears at the same time, the eye - not the most beautiful, if there be no ears in this case.. and still have hands with tactile sensations - anyone tried it then (after the audio and / or visual stimulation to work with your hands? - I, as a frequent use of the practice of massage, I noticed a special quality, and like other people?)
with respect.<

Зухра

Post by Зухра » Fri Apr 22, 2011 23:12

Андрей Патрушев wrote:
ЖСЛ wrote:In my opinion, is a very good change, indicating that the person has recovered the natural rhythm of change of the sympathetic and parasympathetic systems, leading ultimately to self-regulation and self-healing...
Oh, what nonsense... the rhythm of the parasympathetic system... the study
The absence of voluntary attention is a very alarming factor, it does not justify even Your dense ignorance, ZHSL.
..and others with speculation about the hundreds of people mired in the complexes, its (ZHSL) previous post..

Зухра

Post by Зухра » Fri Apr 22, 2011 23:41

Андрей Патрушев wrote: I understand Your concerns, but in terms of sound it should be very much ispolnitsja to make it work long enough. Light another thing.
.. with the sounds, I also do, since they are a big help to me)).. it did not try to be, another thing - are you sure you would like to try, although here, too, have been thinking: sounds-then use the not every day and not systematically, and periods... otherwise such "fatigue" arises from them - you just want some peace and logical society with its chaotic movement: however, paradoxically (?) ))
With the Light have no experience using MM, but I think that here the surplus is excluded nature likes harmony: I proceed from the fact that the whole day so much of these artificial optical radiation (all overhead bulbs, computer before my eyes, with all its application programs, it is still day light, the sun hovers, then abruptly the clouds are black, although this is the best natural light in its various manifestations, and all sorts of glare (natural and artificial) within the sight.., come one so they have there on the table lamp lit table and on the ceiling lit the lamp daytime running light white color.. annoying, to others in the same room with fluorescent lighting, but only the more acceptable colors - yellow..
The whole day a bunch of different-sized Light..
..probably because the house (in my room), removed the chandelier - only the weak scattered light (me very comfortable), go to sleep and such a thrill - there is no light)))

Аларик

Post by Аларик » Mon Apr 25, 2011 10:00

Went to Andrei Vadimovich, have compared it to my mashinku.
Although willowy background me on his machince seemed lower, but in General, no substantial difference was observed.
But nasty crunchy sounds when listening in a new place - ceased to be heard :)

Perhaps, in fact, in my house whether the network gives a tip on some headphones a reason or something.
Change headphones, rearrange mashinku in another place – will compare whether the difference.

Алкс

Re: (: - Specific questions-specific answers! :)

Post by Алкс » Mon May 27, 2013 17:56

Good time of day. Bought The Navigator. Looked session Romanovskoj frequency.
Have any questions and I will be glad to get answers :)
1. In devices Nova Pro and Nova Pro 100 frequency of 7.83 declared in session, it is displayed as of 7.83, while in Pathfinder, the stated frequency of 7.83 and in the sessions displayed as a 7.8.
Why replace or cuts?
2. The frequency of the Schumann resonance fluctuating throughout the day from 7,24 to 8.6, and there are days and 9.8 per rolls. To get to the point of resonance, but rather to combine the two events (the real frequency Noise. (alpha level) for the moment and the frequency of the brain should be the same) you need as a hunter to spend many forces :roll: according to the forecast of change of this frequency of 20-40 per minute and the selection of appropriate session (either progressive or retrogressive). Can someone studied deeply this question?
Thank you in advance for any answer) With respect.

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Mon May 27, 2013 18:25

ALCS
You have written about the oscillation frequency, and require precision to hundredths. By the way, the two decimal places none of the AVS device of the past generation could not provide (and still difficult), and the notorious frequency of 7.83 Hz and is calculated from the diameter of the Earth. If You go to Novosibirsk website anwhere is monitoring resonant frequencies of the Schumann, they were there at four...

Алкс

Post by Алкс » Tue May 28, 2013 1:23

)) thank you) for your prompt response. I this website had in mind when he wrote about vibrations. There are alpha, beta and theta levels.
So the designation of 7.83 is a symbol of any manufacturer for the layman, that would not stop tormenting questions? Although my question arose when I watched a session of the Nova and the Navigator in the editor. One of 7.83 in the script, the other of 7.8. Ie in spite of the scripts, the frequency is rounded to 0.1 and output all the same frequency of 7.8?

And in regards to the hunt for dynamics and frequency of writing sessions growth and reduce no studies or works? Not to do that already, maybe someone did a bad thing.

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Tue May 28, 2013 7:29

Алкс wrote:Means the designation of 7.83 is a "symbol"
You are absolutely right. :?
Алкс wrote:And with respect to hunting for the dynamics and frequency of writing sessions growth and reduce no studies or works?
Do not understand - please ask Your question.

Игорь Ш

Post by Игорь Ш » Wed Dec 31, 2014 19:30

Happy New Year!
Just in time for New Year's eve and happened for the first time. Stopped working points. That is, they work (blink), but quite a bit, with closed eyes not even felt. As I understand now the problem started about a week ago, gradually decreased brightness.
The problem is not the wire with him all right(connect the other new wire that same result).
What to do ? What could be the problem?

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Wed Dec 31, 2014 20:33

Igor sh
And You all the best!
Maybe the batteries? :?

Игорь Ш

Post by Игорь Ш » Wed Dec 31, 2014 21:18

Do all genius is simple.
Thank you Andrew, it was battery powered :D

Andrei Patrushev
Andrew, since You are in a new year's eve itching :) can I ask You one more question? :oops:

The fact that I can not deal with MM (innerpulse) - how to change the audio stimulation on standard programs? I mean that in the instructions given to set different frequencies, but I can't seem to reconcile this with the program. If you have enabled program (for example, "r"), and now I want to change the tone or frequency that can not go to menu where you change the installation. When first set the tone, selecting a programme, the tone strays on the original. I can not figure it out. Please help to understand. bc

Once again happy New Year and all the best in the new year!

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Wed Dec 31, 2014 23:02

Igor sh
It is simply impossible. :?
Either the session or manual control.

Игорь Ш

Post by Игорь Ш » Wed Dec 31, 2014 23:33

Andrei Patrushev

And more specifically? dlaczego they need then if they can not be used?
K-13 wrote that in listening more than 3 times one session may be addictive and not the perception by the brain of this session. That's what they're intended. Or am I mistaken? That means if the manual control and why it is needed(just listen to the noises)?

Sorry to ask such questions, but in the instruction about it it is told nothing.

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Wed Dec 31, 2014 23:43

Igor sh
Manual control is necessary for experiments.
Hardly 3 times is sufficient for adaptation. Complete adaptation occurs in 21 days (time). In addition, in each segment enough sessions to change them every day if hunting.

Игорь Ш

Post by Игорь Ш » Thu Jan 01, 2015 0:03

Thank you Andrew and again happy New Year!

к-13

Post by к-13 » Fri Jan 02, 2015 2:36

Игорь Ш wrote:K-13 wrote that in listening more than 3 times one session may be addictive and not the perception by the brain of this session.
Just do not need the words out of context to throw up. I wrote specifically about his files (for adaptation period), and specifically for beginners who have little understanding of the subject and on which such files are still not functional due to the fact that the brain has no experience with them and can be hard to resist. If a person three times in a row will listen to any session without any effects from her, (I made a conclusion based solely on my personal experience - as a result of observation of its "experimental") is likely to continue this session to hear is useless - the brain is already accustomed to the fact that it don't work and therefore will continue to resist.
In the same thread, I wrote that representatives of the school of Jose Silva for months listening to the same file with the clicks on the alpha frequency to achieve good results, but there are a few other circumstances.