(:- Specific questions-specific answers! :)

иван_IV

Post by иван_IV » Thu Mar 12, 2009 14:06

Андрей Патрушев wrote:
иван_IV wrote:Here is just 1 of the examples. If you are interested - check their own library and library friends.
And consider what happens with the brain of the listener if he is a music lover, constantly listening to music and at the moment he has to listen 4 of the album similar to "city shaman", which he hears in the headphones, from morning to evening.
Absolutely nothing will. Two or three weeks it will be something to "catch" on the drop-down, and then the brain translates it all into the category of the background and be ignored...
All is good, since it was a 1-2 drive. :)
However, one thing is true - if not for the ability to survive for many years of evolution - it would have been quite wrong.

However, bad feeling in my heart remains... but this is a purely subjective opinion.

иван_IV

Post by иван_IV » Thu Mar 12, 2009 14:26

Андрей Патрушев wrote:
иван_IV wrote:
И.К. wrote:In closing my communication with Ivan the Terrible (the 4th).
You see, I (once, a long time ago) ran through Moscow in search of a audio-CD - I loved good (to your taste) and the music was happy, poimena something from the once heard in his collection. An observer might say something like, "Hey, man, you have to be an addiction..." If such observer to be (at the moment) some kind of analizer tool - he probably would have found what caused such, despite the fact that the music I actively listened to, played on acoustic instruments. Yeah - now would I have this addiction to recover - to live would be a lot easier....
...So, what if, in just a music album, mixed who knows what? And, no warnings... nothing. And you listen... and the music you like... and I listen 3-4 times in a row album. And, the next day you humming something under his nose - put on the headphones and crank up this album again and again. So you "make" your brain?
I understand Your concerns, but in terms of sound it should be very much ispolnitsja to make it work long enough. Light another thing.
That's it... light, sound.... the forum will polazeci, read impressions - who MM without headphones (only through glasses) uses who is the opposite points scored and only listens in the headphones. And how it works... and not 1-2 days...

P. S. In life we are influenced by many different factors, which sometimes cancel each other, and sometimes complement...

Nobody tried different combinations: drink alcohol and oblasts thereby "pseudomycelium" disk; or after a long day of listening to the same "pseudomugilidae" disk - turn MM and get back to sleep for 1-3 hours under strobe light with glasses.

P. P. S. But, actually it is necessary to experiment with having the appropriate expertise, equipment and volunteers. :)<

иван_IV

Post by иван_IV » Thu Mar 12, 2009 14:31

Anonymous wrote:иван_IV
+1

And what about Angelight really interesting.
And what do these patterns say? What's on the axes?
I have these screenshots are cited only as examples that "something is not where it should be". So to say "provided upon request".

And, in terms of analysis, I think we should ask the more experienced colleagues. :)

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Thu Mar 12, 2009 15:16

ЖСЛ wrote:
Андрей Патрушев wrote:Yes, I'm not confused - You are so primitive in their manifestations that are easily recognizable... 8) :?
There's a button there - ip address. Compare.
:lol:
This despite the availability of some programs surfing with lookup any ip?
Last edited by Андрей Патрушев on Thu Mar 19, 2009 18:59, edited 1 time in total.

Идущая вперед

Post by Идущая вперед » Thu Mar 12, 2009 15:49

иван_IV wrote:That's it... light, sound.... the forum will polazeci, read impressions - who MM without headphones (only through glasses) uses who is the opposite points scored and only listens in the headphones. And how it works... and not 1-2 days...
CDs theta meditation are used without glasses because there are no audiostrobe... to give the brain only light stimulation without sound - not very comfortable body and the feeling of identity is not very personally, I have...
escho I have with red light strained - I don't like him with glasses of Kolor-track... and to deviate from the rules for the use of mm (I believe) after six months... and then.... for example, there's a lot written about the fact that it is not necessary to combine the drives and sessions of mind machine (i.e. the disk guide at the same time can not interfere with the alpha or theta improv) because the effect can be unpredictable.
just the other day... at the same time the visualization of disk 1 and the session innerpulse S6 visualization at the same time caused very vivid images but a small headache and as kinda drunk :D :) :wiz

Post by Guest » Thu Mar 12, 2009 17:56

иван_IV wrote:And, in terms of analysis, I think we should ask the more experienced colleagues.
On the analysis of the question, but what's on the axes, You know? Every song will give such a picture?
Maybe we have been under the gun, and don't know about :ap

иван_IV

Post by иван_IV » Thu Mar 12, 2009 21:20

About any song:

1) Open the search engine and search for "bavsa"
2) Download the programm bavsa.exe read readme.txt (in English).
3) Feed her with the files from your music library in wav format

Much nicer to find in his domain, something new - the most :)

And, about the "under the gun": the Bullet - fool. Yes... but, that's the bayonet... the bayonet - well done... :)

P. S. currently, the video view - is not possible. Admins YouTube is banned. :)
Last edited by иван_IV on Thu Mar 12, 2009 21:34, edited 1 time in total.

иван_IV

Post by иван_IV » Thu Mar 12, 2009 21:31

Идущая вперед wrote:
иван_IV wrote:That's it... light, sound.... the forum will polazeci, read impressions - who MM without headphones (only through glasses) uses who is the opposite points scored and only listens in the headphones. And how it works... and not 1-2 days...
CDs theta meditation are used without glasses because there are no audiostrobe... to give the brain only light stimulation without sound - not very comfortable body and the feeling of identity is not very personally, I have...
escho I have with red light strained - I don't like him with glasses of Kolor-track... and to deviate from the rules for the use of mm (I believe) after six months... and then.... for example, there's a lot written about the fact that it is not necessary to combine the drives and sessions of mind machine (i.e. the disk guide at the same time can not interfere with the alpha or theta improv) because the effect can be unpredictable.
just the other day... at the same time the visualization of disk 1 and the session innerpulse S6 visualization at the same time caused very vivid images but a small headache and as kinda drunk :D :) :wiz
Well, Yes... to different disks-sessions - different approach is needed.
At the same time to combine the MM session and discs - sur-Novoe test. Well, Yes, madness of the brave - songs are sung. :)

Another thing that is not particularly recommended as concurrent use of MM and CDs, no need and not recommended to listen to the session for a long time... And if each composer without warning the listener to be on every album, "push only led him mojo" - there is a risk to listen to a different kind of session more than 60 minutes a day. (In my scenario, at least 3-4 hours passes in the headphones with the player, and plus, now listening course theta meditation). %)

Post by Guest » Fri Mar 13, 2009 0:38

And then there are these rhythms?

Image Image

If there is, then tell what it was for music. :)

Post by Guest » Fri Mar 13, 2009 1:47

Андрей Патрушев wrote:ZHSL wrote(a):
Andrei Patrushev wrote(a):
Yes, I'm not confused - You are so primitive in their manifestations that are easily recognizable...
I envied You, as it is, Andrew. A very simple subject -- this is the 21st century and people are still "themselves" works.
Success.
[about 2 years ago I thought well, understand something, someone can help... Now that's the most important thing I realized - nothing tried / written off / licked sbagene...]
First the scandal and doceram, and now. here. See for yourself.
Well, gotta go take care of business.
Jim, I. K. Leave their nicknames on the memory. :)

иван_IV

Post by иван_IV » Fri Mar 13, 2009 7:52

Anonymous wrote:And then there are these rhythms?

Image Image

If there is, then tell what it was for music. :)
Toto I see me on Opera as it does not pull... :)

P. S. so what we see there? Many peaks at different frequencies... :)
P. P. S. And, there are dreams... just dreams... (with) Freud.

Post by Guest » Fri Mar 13, 2009 16:18

иван_IV wrote:so what we see there?
What is the fundamental difference from your pictures?

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Fri Mar 13, 2009 17:30

Anonymous wrote:
Андрей Патрушев wrote:ZHSL wrote(a):
Andrei Patrushev wrote(a):
Yes, I'm not confused - You are so primitive in their manifestations that are easily recognizable...
I envied You, as it is, Andrew. A very simple subject -- this is the 21st century and people are still "themselves" works.
Success.
[about 2 years ago I thought well, understand something, someone can help... Now that's the most important thing I realized - nothing tried / written off / licked sbagene...]
First the scandal and doceram, and now. here. See for yourself.
Well, gotta go take care of business.
Jim, I. K. Leave their nicknames on the memory. :)
Happy for You!
Good luck!

Юрий Козлов

mind machine

Post by Юрий Козлов » Fri Mar 13, 2009 22:30

Hello, Andrey!
If Fotosonix machine Nova Pro 100 the best model, then I will order
her glasses Color Track, as I understand it, included in the package; and headphones
Ultrasone are also included in the kit? And if so, it may remain they, if
they are of high quality and reproduce three-dimensional spatial
sound. Anyway, all the best.Set audiostrobe.
There are also questions for You:
1.Does the kit adapter(unit) power supply?
2.How do You ensure I send the parcel after shipment I
money into Your account and it possible to send me the parcel in cash. And again
it is curerom if you can test it before
how will I pay the money?
3.As warranty services and repair in my
case(Pervouralsk)?
4.What are they, and what language the control panel, are there any programs
speech inserts on a foreign( not Russian), and there are any for sale
domestic counterparts( at least manual)?
5.Audiostrobe is an additional audio programs or
it's just other programs(sessions)?
6.Is it possible to download free programs from the Internet on this
car?
7.What address and how can I purchase purchase directly if I
will be able to come to Moscow?
Thanks,waiting for Your answers! Forgive me for the inexperience!

Андрей Кабанков
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Кабанков » Fri Mar 13, 2009 23:05

Hello Yuri.
So,as the forum is for communication,not for order, I deleted your message the details of your order .
You answer the questions.
1.Yes.
2.We will send the goods only after payment.Shipping courier EMS mail which is not related neither to money nor to my inventory.If you don't trust us,simply refuse to purchase or buy in our office through those people you trust.I don't know what can be your guarantee.If you want to cheat,it will give any guarantee and deceived.
3.If something breaks,then you send us,we sameraei and send you.
4.Proizvoditel American company Photosonix,panel is in English ,description in Russian.Speech inserts no.
5.Audiostrobe about the discs is written in detail on our website.
6.Possible.
6.To come with money to the office and to purchase,address and the scheme is on the site.

Ultrasone headphones are a separate product,we have provided a wide range of models in different price range.

Пророк

Post by Пророк » Sat Mar 14, 2009 0:02

I lost my book in Russian, which was given with mm Enerplus. Maybe it is possible somewhere to download?

Данил

Post by Данил » Sun Mar 15, 2009 17:49

Hello,ordered ММNovaPro 100 + ColorTrack glasses and all of the drives ..I want to earn money to provide services for its use,respectively, before doing this test for yourself. QUESTION:are there any problems using on the client?

Post by Guest » Sun Mar 15, 2009 18:22

Данил wrote:ordered ММNovaPro 100 + ColorTrack glasses and all of the drives ..I want to earn money
Knew nothing, did not know how, on contraindications neither sleep nor spirit, - and there, to earn money.

And then people whine, charlatans divorced like dirt... Yes themselves, and not averse to look fools when nothing else can not earn.

Данил

Post by Данил » Sun Mar 15, 2009 21:05

Listen to the negative,brain missing,and I want to help people.....would be a dolt wouldn't have to write here....If the answer and can not help not clog up the forum......... bi

Данил

Post by Данил » Mon Mar 16, 2009 1:09

Two thoughts come to mind: 1.MM is a malignant invention of scientists with whom they wish to get our brains in control. 2.Nobody knows MM can be a personal time machine. :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

Post by Guest » Mon Mar 16, 2009 3:40

Данил wrote:and I want to help people
Help for the money? Curious You ideas... :)

Help free of charge. And there life will show. Are You able to do it, in principle.
And if free You're not interested, it is otherwise already known, but does not help 8)

иван_IV

Post by иван_IV » Wed Mar 18, 2009 23:39

Anonymous wrote:
иван_IV wrote:so what we see there?
What is the fundamental difference from your pictures?
Pictures do already know. Left to learn to analyze evidenoe.

Post by Guest » Thu Mar 19, 2009 10:46

иван_IV
- what is the fundamental difference from your pictures?
- Pictures do already know. Left to learn to analyze evidenoe.
You gave the most strange and useless of all possible responses.
Well, You learned and tell us. A good thing to do, or what's the problem?

Don't know what to answer, say so. What the fingers to bend. Greater than it is for a long time to pretend will not work anyway :)

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Thu Mar 19, 2009 18:57

Данил wrote:It's two thoughts to mind: 1.MM is a malignant invention of scientists with whom they wish to get our brains in control. 2.Nobody knows MM can be a personal time machine. :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:
1. And who exactly?
2. Under certain conditions - can...

Данил

Post by Данил » Fri Mar 20, 2009 1:01

Андрей Патрушев wrote:1. And who exactly?
Андрей Патрушев wrote:2. Under certain conditions - can.
1.WMS masons,analyzing it all after watching the movie Zeitgeist...
2.I mean with MM to go back in memory to past events and to visualize the future,with all outgoing feelings ,,,, matrix... az