(:- Specific questions-specific answers! :)

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Thu Oct 30, 2008 13:32

ЛИЛИЯ-Р wrote:AND diabetic patients with the first type -child 14 years?
ЛИЛИЯ-Р wrote:AND the daughter of my friend she had diabetes of the first type,and a bunch of "gifts" from obstetricians. But this method is written restoring the body, even with diabetes. Then how to be. Can still that advise?
. As doctors say all the children of the first type since childhood to the more than 20 years do not live .The child already knows about it and her attitude to life 8) .She thinks what for something to do if you still end soon. Tried to offer her your disks.Answer---it is not necessary to put experiments on me.
I bought all of your CDs for myself. They clearly money is difficult because all the money goes to Lekarstva .We tried to put it on the PC (as it is her only passion and communication) but why is it not filled ???????? What you need to do?
Thank you for for previously for your answers and tips :oops:
In my experience, diabetes is virtually always has psychological roots in the psychological trauma associated with the vulnerability. Disk Explorer provides improvements in symptoms, but be careful with the pills and the insulin overdose is possible at normal doses.
The discs are easily converted into wav format and are cast on a computer using special software such as EAC or the same Winamp (full version).

Гость

Post by Гость » Thu Oct 30, 2008 19:18

Yes, as it is not very specific in the method Patrushev defined doses of vitamins (in relation to nicotine). Besides, they disagree with the doses of L. Ron Hubbard at that dose much more like. I went through the purification program at the Scientology centre, works on a hundred percent, Yes, and those who are interested in the techniques of removal of the influence of negative moments of the past on the present human condition, I recommend to read a book by L. R. Hubbard's "Dianetics" is the most powerful technique on this topic, especially the "new era Dianetics" is ten times faster and easier of Castaneda's "recapitulation" but also more expensive. But enough of the lyrics.
I think it would be better to focus on the specific doses of the Rhone, are given in the book "clear BODY clear MIND" somewhere came across a link to it. I think it would be correct, although L. Ron Hubbard uses Niacin to elimination of toxins from the body and cleanse the body, and Patrushev to eliminate vitamin a deficiency, and to run not necessarily as Hubbard, and then to sweat in the sauna, the goals are different. The same oil and potassium are not needed. But the program to make every in addition to vitamins, every day a big pile of vegetables eaten, it is, I think, will not prevent.
But the main question I have here is what Hubbard Niacin should eat one dose until does not disappear or almost disappear. And only then to increase the dose. And Oleg Patrushev need to increase the dose every day until not lost response and this will be a daily dose. And "cleansing" seems to be 5000 mg maximum dose, no further increase. And Patrushev is no ceiling. Who is right? I wonder what thinks about Andrei Patrushev. How to eat them advise (such doses are already eating, not take).
And about the constant reception of vitamins, I agree with A. Patrushev is that you cannot take chemical vitamins, I was told that, for example vitamin chemical has unfinished molecule and to use the body, as it were, dostraivat malekula taking out the missing pieces of themselves. And it kind of depletes the body, so you need to take a break. Are isolated from food of natural vitamins can be Primate without restrictions, but they are expensive and in such doses, not everyone can afford.
I would like to unsubscribed those who have tried to take vitamins for Patrushev to treat and what results it gave.<

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Thu Oct 30, 2008 19:40

Гость wrote:so, as it very specifically in the method Patrushev defined doses of vitamins (in relation to nicotine). Besides, they disagree with the doses of L. Ron Hubbard at that dose much more like. I went through the purification program at the Scientology centre, works on a hundred percent, Yes, and those who are interested in the techniques of removal of the influence of negative moments of the past on the present human condition, I recommend to read a book by L. R. Hubbard's "Dianetics" is the most powerful technique on this topic, especially the "new era Dianetics" is ten times faster and easier of Castaneda's "recapitulation" but also more expensive. But enough of the lyrics.
I think it would be better to focus on the specific doses of the Rhone, are given in the book "clear BODY clear MIND" somewhere came across a link to it. I think it would be correct, although L. Ron Hubbard uses Niacin to elimination of toxins from the body and cleanse the body, and Patrushev to eliminate vitamin a deficiency, and to run not necessarily as Hubbard, and then to sweat in the sauna, the goals are different. The same oil and potassium are not needed. But the program to make every in addition to vitamins, every day a big pile of vegetables eaten, it is, I think, will not prevent.
But the main question I have here is what Hubbard Niacin should eat one dose until does not disappear or almost disappear. And only then to increase the dose. And Oleg Patrushev need to increase the dose every day until not lost response and this will be a daily dose. And "cleansing" seems to be 5000 mg maximum dose, no further increase. And Patrushev is no ceiling. Who is right? I wonder what thinks about Andrei Patrushev. How to eat them advise (such doses are already eating, not take).
And about the constant reception of vitamins, I agree with A. Patrushev is that you cannot take chemical vitamins, I was told that, for example vitamin chemical has unfinished molecule and to use the body, as it were, dostraivat malekula taking out the missing pieces of themselves. And it kind of depletes the body, so you need to take a break. Are isolated from food of natural vitamins can be Primate without restrictions, but they are expensive and in such doses, not everyone can afford.
I would like to unsubscribed those who have tried to take vitamins for Patrushev to treat and what results it gave.
Let's dot the i. :)
Oleg studied at the Hubbard center in Moscow for a number of programs including the detox. Then worked for many years on this program with alcoholics and addicts, conducted observations, studied scientific literature and experiments (mostly on himself). He also tried to treat by this method, and other diseases including diabetes and multiple sclerosis (the latter very successfully). His classmate in the Sverdlovsk cancer center, applying the method of O. Patrushev, cured without an operation, more than 700 patients with breast cancer.
Of course, Hubbard belongs the main credit for the fact that he drew attention to the remarkable properties of this vitamin, but it was in the 50-ies of the last century (and Dianetics). :?<

Гость

Post by Гость » Thu Oct 30, 2008 20:59

Well, then you should apply. Say, once in three months to fifteen days.
And Dianetics there is no sense to discuss, but I would note that three months of intensive auditing, even sample 50-year, you get the same result as two years Castaneda-Toltec recapitulation, if you have the time and willpower. All single techniques the problem is to force myself to do at least some time.

Сандраель

Post by Сандраель » Sun Nov 02, 2008 23:23

Very interested but do not know what you should buy if I want a mind machine
1)(most Importantly) assistance to development of creative abilities
2)IQ
3)Memory
WELL, actually the development of everything!
Prompt what better to take what glasses, discs, etc...
I would be very grateful,and how to actually help in creativity what can you say?

Post by Guest » Tue Nov 04, 2008 1:47

ЛИЛИЯ-Р wrote:While Smoking like a chimney and drank shock Smile doses of coffee.
When my dose is either one or the other just do not want :)
she must not have reached their doses.. as it comes - we'll see what happens .
personally, I could neither smoke nor drink coffee - just don't want to.
the feeling was completely different.

and blush and be covered in hives - it is always welcome.
especially when the dose reached up to 7-8 tablets - how cancer red from head to toes.. Krasnyye even frightened people :) .. ( and I once got cold feet.. because the tingling was all over my body and very red - EVERYWHERE)

PS. about "the heat and redness that was the fact wasn't".. - the same.
sometimes 2 days is nothing.. and the 3rd was so shocked I decided to just dose not increase.
for 4th again with no redness.

Eugene Kosh.

Post by Guest » Tue Nov 04, 2008 1:52

Гость wrote:I would Like to unsubscribed those who have tried to take vitamins for Patrushev to treat and what results it gave.
took 1 year.. soon will start again.
personally, I have survived :) ( took as an experiment)
from a friend - no longer freeze up :) before he's even in the summer your feet were freezing.

Eugene Kosh.

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Wed Nov 05, 2008 17:56

Гость wrote:Well, then you should apply. Say, once in three months to fifteen days.
And Dianetics there is no sense to discuss, but I would note that three months of intensive auditing, even sample 50-year, you get the same result as two years Castaneda-Toltec recapitulation, if you have the time and willpower. all single technician the problem is to force myself to do at least some time.
Here I absolutely agree with You! :?

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Wed Nov 05, 2008 17:59

Anonymous wrote:
Гость wrote:I would Like to unsubscribed those who have tried to take vitamins for Patrushev to treat and what results it gave.
took 1 year.. soon will start again.
personally, I have survived :) ( took as an experiment)
from a friend - no longer freeze up :) before he's even in the summer your feet were freezing.

Eugene Kosh.
In my opinion, is a very good change, indicating that the person has recovered the natural rhythm of change of the sympathetic and parasympathetic systems, leading ultimately to self-regulation and self-healing...

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Wed Nov 05, 2008 18:09

Сандраель wrote:was Very interested but do not know what you should buy if I want a mind machine
1)(most Importantly) assistance to development of creative abilities
2)IQ
3)Memory
WELL, actually the development of everything!
Prompt what better to take what glasses, discs, etc...
I would be very grateful,and how to actually help in creativity what can you say?
Yes, any fit - choose afford. :)

ЛИЛИЯ-Р

Post by ЛИЛИЯ-Р » Tue Nov 11, 2008 0:04

Good day to all. Thanks for the response and advice . Sorry that is not answered immediately . Going through a lot. Nebylo time to unsubscribe. Thank you very much that explained what and how. As the ATO that it was not clear. Yes, and scary. Now try for yourself. It would be good to anybody else wrote as he took what was going on. So you can compare or at least know what can happen. Thank you all :)

Нагваль

Post by Нагваль » Tue Nov 11, 2008 11:06

Hello!! A question for the creators of the website: do You use the car? If Yes, then did you results? (not necessarily to write what the question is, have you satisfied all-consuming desire for self-development and improvement) :wiz Thanks in advance.

Андрей Кабанков
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Кабанков » Tue Nov 11, 2008 12:47

Нагваль wrote:Hello!! A question for the creators of the website: do You use the car? If Yes, then did you results? (not necessarily to write what the question is, have you satisfied all-consuming desire for self-development and improvement) :wiz Thanks in advance.
Yes.

Dimas

Post by Dimas » Tue Nov 11, 2008 12:53

the Nagual
Yes,I would.

Гость

Post by Гость » Tue Feb 10, 2009 14:18

Please tell me You write that Your devices approved by the Ministry of health of the Russian Federation and provide a link to the Order №4 dated 26.11.97. Unfortunately, an Internet search for these words leads only to your articles. Search the legislative database showed that on this day the Ministry of health was signed by only one order "ON improving the PREVENTION of NOSOCOMIAL INFECTIONS IN OBSTETRIC HOSPITALS" could You explain what is the order to which You refer, and where it is available? Thank you.

иван_IV

Post by иван_IV » Mon Mar 09, 2009 1:23

Yeah... did not so long ago dug Consultant
From Prof version + Medicine and farmacevtika.... result = 0
:(

Apparently this is a Legend.

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Mon Mar 09, 2009 13:28

иван_IV wrote:yeah... did not so long ago dug Consultant

Someone at the Novosibirsk branch of the Academy of Sciences also studied (a long time), selling photosonics (or rather, rooms parashute "turnkey"). They released very solid information sheets, where was the link to the order, and sent out to the public and educational institutions. Then there was "Consultants+", etc., and the country was a complete mess and I could not recheck...

КАА1970

Post by КАА1970 » Mon Mar 09, 2009 16:38

Андрей Патрушев wrote:

Someone at the Novosibirsk branch of the Academy of Sciences also studied (a long time), selling photosonics (or rather, rooms parashute "turnkey"). They released very solid information sheets, where was the link to the order, and sent out to the public and educational institutions. Then there was "Consultants+", etc., and the country was a complete mess and I could not recheck...
But now something less mess I guess. If You have the exact title of this order is possible to try to look deeper :)

Тарусс

Post by Тарусс » Mon Mar 09, 2009 19:45

Hello, dear administration of the campaign "Psychotronics"!
Very skeptical about all advertising zavlekalochkami, in relation to the possibilities "mind machines" as well, and other such "Kremlin pills" that eliminate all diseases, other calamities, do all geniuses, and though.
the Best for the recovery, stimulation of creative abilities, than direct exposure to Nature is not, and can not be. Any mechanical impact, ultimately, only has a devastating effect on the human body.
And, nevertheless, respectful of the scientists in the research in the field of frequencies, their effects on people, interdependence with a man. I tend to think that a grain of truth there. So much mechanical is devastating for the people that impact further by using a "mind machine", not worse than a mosquito bite, but, but, there's a chance with this contredances impact to break the negative connections formed in the human brain, as a result of pressure of all other mechanical frequencies emanating from multiple devices nasogaluak in modern civilization. That is my point of view, (no more) on the merits.
Dare and I to do this experiment if I order the following kit:
- InnerPulse – 1 PC.
Glasses pvStim Standard – 1 PCs (the ones that are transparent).
Disks Andrei Patrushev – two sets of 5 PCs. (of course different, at Your discretion, given my wishes on this subject, namely session types: "for fun", "to kill time", "just have fun" etc. is not interesting to me and not needed).

Will be grateful, if in addition to vistabusiness that else advise, or correct, the experts, know a lot about this matter will help in creating the plan-the schedule of use of the device at least for the first time.
I hope to stay Your customer, at least, the forum member, not become a customer of famous institutions they. Kashchenko :wink: after you begin to "wash" the brain "mind machine". :shock:
The order is sent as required in Your website, there is all necessary for these purposes my details.
With best wishes. az<

Post by Guest » Tue Mar 10, 2009 3:59

Тарусс wrote:Best for healing, stimulation of creative abilities, than the direct impact of Nature is not, and never can be. Any mechanical impact, ultimately, only has a devastating effect on the human body.
As possible after these words to order a car with flashing points into the bargain?

What about a mosquito bite is You how to measure and what to compare? 8)
On what scale will it be considered a mosquito bite? That in everyday life You have such a powerful around You, sitting in a transformer box spend your days? :)

Тарусс

Post by Тарусс » Tue Mar 10, 2009 15:08

GuestYou asked very deep questions that it is difficult for me fully, in the framework of the forum, to answer, I just sketched strokes ...
Anonymous wrote:How can you these words to order a car with flashing points into the bargain?
The effect of frequencies on human beings is, it is an indisputable fact. Of course, mostly negative (here I have in mind from that which is "knotted" technically human), but may in such machines the scientists felt LIKE using therapy of these frequencies, to neutralize the negative aspects of the impact of frequency, or at least reduce. "Like cures like". Assuming it is, because and buying.
In my opinion, in such machines the important thing is intelligent design scientists in the frequency domain (the software that drives them), and, of course, FREQUENCY, and all other entourage items (glasses, headphones), more to create environment, external effects, and are not determinative of the essence of this method. However, I'm no expert, perhaps this is not so. And I'm waiting for answers on this, from experts of this forum. :)
Anonymous wrote:About a mosquito bite is You how to measure and what to compare? 8)
On what scale will it be considered a mosquito bite? That in everyday life You have such a powerful around You, sitting in a transformer box spend your days?
Will start with the last statement.
In the transformer box sitting I'm not, (thank God I live in nature), and all the present-day civilization, especially city dwellers, although I have the below listed benefits of civilization enough.
Let's look at housing or jobs citizen.
1. Electricity there? Is. I hope this will not argue? The negative impact of email. fields, frequencies, waves - this is a proven fact. In addition, a fridge, TV, computer, all other email. technical gadgets additionally bring a devastating effect.
2. Further, the supply of water, its movement through the pipes. Many pump it many kilometers from the reservoir to the end user, bringing their destructive radiation, further deadening the water, but that's a separate issue. Each turn of pipe, every valve, valve, valve, accompanied by a micro, mini hydraulic shocks, (water is incompressible, as it is known) bearing among other things the frequency and destructive radiation.
3. Thousands, millions of cars and other vehicles scurrying along the streets, the same emit very powerful radiation is fatal to living beings around (the engine and all the other friction, rotating parts). Moreover, in this case, no matter whether it is a Mercedes of the latest model, or Soviet equipment, and those others, in terms of radiation – the same damaging effects. As for more "fun", exhaust gases, but this, again, is a separate topic.
4. External email. and phone network, and so dear of You transformer installation and other such "pleasures of civilization" - tightly surrounding a city dweller.
5. Planes, ships, trolleybuses, trams, metro, Railways, stations, factories, etc., etc themselves can continue the list, alas, is impressive.
Here let us compare.
On the one hand all of the above (and unnamed) the total effect, and on the other, the mind machine, the size of a palm, her therapy. That happened to me compared to a mosquito bite. Although, Your accusation regarding the accuracy of the measurement, accept it. I admit, here I used a very common folk method, which is sin, and many scientists - "the mark". :wink: Hope You, or any other, will correct me and measure more accurately.
And last, again, I'm not a supporter of these methods, I don't know HOW in fact, affect the rights of such machines, but decided, why not to check, especially since it's not exactly new, and has already accumulated some experience. This is my personal thoughtful choice, experiment, hope does not encourage others to follow.
All the best.<
Last edited by Тарусс on Tue Mar 10, 2009 22:09, edited 3 times in total.

Логик

Post by Логик » Tue Mar 10, 2009 16:16

You have too many theories...Easier to take and to try once. Realistic action mindmachine? Yes, really. For myself I can say: he studied in his youth with anger management (the fashion then was), and so from the alpha session of interpuls I relaxed the first time. With the help of anger management so deeply relaxed worked.
On account of the "institution for them. Kashchenko" - people are their customers and without any influence mindmachine.

Тарусс

Post by Тарусс » Tue Mar 10, 2009 17:53

Логик wrote:you Have too much theory...
I have this issue a different opinion - a little, very LITTLE! To safely experimentirovati over people, especially over children...
But, You're right, I prefer to think first and then do it, adhering to the people's proverb: "measure twice and then cut once". What, in life, alas, does not always work. But that was nobody's fault except my own.
You prefer the opposite... To health. Right choice saved.
Логик wrote:On account of the "institution for them. Kashchenko" - people are their customers and without any influence mindmachine.
"Yes, your lips so ... to drink." az I hope and Your good :ay experience.
Therefore buy.
With best wishes.

иван_IV

Post by иван_IV » Tue Mar 10, 2009 21:53

Тарусс wrote:
Логик wrote:you Have too much theory...
I have this issue a different opinion - a little, very LITTLE! To safely experimentirovati over people, especially over children...
Логик wrote:On account of the "institution for them. Kashchenko" - people are their customers and without any influence mindmachine.
"Yes, your lips so ... to drink."
As here on the forum mentioned a program that allows the audio file to detect the presence of binaural beats. I tested it on some musical compositions by contemporary authors (among other things Russian). Music "our", the program "gourmet"... so in some melodies, these rhythms are. Needless to add that the music I most often listen with headphones?
By the way, the drives do not have information about applications, which the household may be. Here after hearing such music for the day and in the evening think: "what a headache" - that's you and "overdose". And there and to "cuckoo's nest" not far....

иван_IV

Post by иван_IV » Tue Mar 10, 2009 22:39

Андрей Патрушев wrote:

Well,+ there since 1992... Although it is quite possible that this order might not get into the base To+. However, it is a pity that so far there is no possibility to get acquainted with the text of the order.