(:- Specific questions-specific answers! :)

Post by Guest » Thu Oct 09, 2008 13:26

Stalker
your words and there is a pattern.
if you're somewhere like the state of a madman , but now you carry it everywhere ... template .

Post by Guest » Wed Oct 15, 2008 22:20

And this mindmachine plays the same binaural sounds that program BrainWay, Idoser and the like? Why pay more, when for free you can all hear in glasses funny?

Андрей Кабанков
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Кабанков » Wed Oct 15, 2008 22:59

Anonymous wrote:And this mindmachine plays the same binaural sounds that program BrainWay, Idoser and the like? Why pay more, when for free you can all hear in glasses funny?
Yes,the trick with the glasses.This issue has already been discussed on the forum.

Post by Guest » Thu Oct 16, 2008 1:21

The guy from one of the forum writes: "I these glasses, having a circuit, a soldering iron and parts will spay the day even not being electronics. I have a friend well soldered before. And would I have these utility 200-300 rubles, not counting the cost of a soldering iron. Cool LEDs on the radio earlier was worth 30p per share. In the store - a bit more expensive.

And binaural beats I have a free app can generate. And with the possibility of adding background music, noise, manual setting of frequency, time and several other features. SBaGen."

What do you think about it. Is it real?

Сергей Щербаков

Post by Сергей Щербаков » Fri Oct 17, 2008 0:33

Please tell me what kind of light is most efficient to enter the phase? (astral, OS)

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Sat Oct 18, 2008 14:21

Anonymous wrote:the Guy from one of the forum writes: "I these glasses, having a circuit, a soldering iron and parts will spay the day even not being electronics. I have a friend well soldered before. And would I have these utility 200-300 rubles, not counting the cost of a soldering iron. Cool LEDs on the radio earlier was worth 30p per share. In the store - a bit more expensive.

And binaural beats I have a free app can generate. And with the possibility of adding background music, noise, manual setting of frequency, time and several other features. SBaGen."

What do you think about it. Is it real?
Completely. Here somewhere on the forum people discussing and schematics and solder - join, if not laziness... :?

Артём

Post by Артём » Sat Oct 18, 2008 16:52

Good afternoon. I have a program to I-doser.. Is a computer program, it also generates sounds of different frequencies and can listen through computer headphones. There is a different kind of session, including alpha, Theta, a variety of meditations, vivid dreams, relaxation and breathing techniques. This is a paid program American. I have the full version. It is also used binaural and other waves. What do you think, can I use it as an analogue of the Mind of the Machine? Because the names of some of the sessions at MM, and to I-doser. coincide. If I did not call all the information, I'll try to clarify anything you say. Will wait for a response. Thank you.

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Sat Oct 18, 2008 17:14

Артём wrote:Good afternoon. I have a program to I-doser.. Is a computer program, it also generates sounds of different frequencies and can listen through computer headphones. There is a different kind of session, including alpha, Theta, a variety of meditations, vivid dreams, relaxation and breathing techniques. This is a paid program American. I have the full version. It is also used binaural and other waves. What do you think, can I use it as an analogue of the Mind of the Machine? Because the names of some of the sessions at MM, and to I-doser. coincide. If I did not call all the information, I'll try to clarify anything you say. Will wait for a response. Thank you.
And what prevents? Now free of such programs abound...

Сергей Щербаков

Post by Сергей Щербаков » Sat Oct 18, 2008 19:03

Please tell me what kind of light is most efficient to enter the phase? (astral, OS) :wiz

ЛИЛИЯ-Р

Post by ЛИЛИЯ-Р » Sun Oct 19, 2008 1:09

Good afternoon Andrew and all forum users. I'd like to ask about the method Oleg Patrushev with nicotinei . This link http://rak.flyboard.ru/topic368.html I read that's there but nobody else there is nobody writes. Uncompensated advice . The only communication given by telephone . And is there a connection with the author himself ? Or those who tried it and came to some positive results .ATO I like that I'm afraid . There are side effects - redness of the face ,itching.As with the muzzle of the face :o I'm going to go to work but still itchy :oops: . Andrew please tell me slisko if not dangerous to take it without medical supervision. Because of vitaminnogo as such there is a doctor from the clinic doing :shock: How to be.

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Sun Oct 19, 2008 10:36

Сергей Щербаков wrote:please Tell me what kind of light is most efficient to enter the phase? (astral, OS) :wiz
I think, purple.

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Sun Oct 19, 2008 10:37

ЛИЛИЯ-Р wrote:Good morning Andrew and all forum users. I'd like to ask about the method Oleg Patrushev with nicotinei . This link http://rak.flyboard.ru/topic368.html I read that's there but nobody else there is nobody writes. Uncompensated advice . The only communication given by telephone . And is there a connection with the author himself ? Or those who tried it and came to some positive results .ATO I like that I'm afraid . There are side effects - redness of the face ,itching.As with the muzzle of the face :o I'm going to go to work but still itchy :oops: . Andrew please tell me slisko if not dangerous to take it without medical supervision. Because of vitaminnogo as such there is a doctor from the clinic doing :shock: How to be.
Better not to take chances. :?

ЛИЛИЯ-Р

Post by ЛИЛИЯ-Р » Mon Oct 20, 2008 0:06

Andrew thanks for the reply. But pardon my meddling,so why not risk it? It's too dangerous for self-use or even so someone does it on their own? I'm not just asking for the sake of curiosity I needed to know so as to believe in this technique and I actually need for my mom she is 65 years old. And there are problems with my daughter's friend she had diabetes of the first type,and a bunch of "gifts" from obstetricians. But this method is written restoring the body, even with diabetes. Then how to be. Can still that advise?

ЛИЛИЯ-Р

Post by ЛИЛИЯ-Р » Mon Oct 20, 2008 0:07

And what is actually not to take the risk if the technique treats. Or that I do not fully understand or are you joking? What could it be ? There are in fact only symptoms of rashes and all sort. So it's time to choose.Although as I understand it the course is long. I already told people about it they think I now need to know specifically what and how. And on that forum no one knows exactly just speculation but a different discussion but not on this topic.

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Mon Oct 20, 2008 10:09

On the one hand I, of course, was joking, but as the saying goes - "in every joke there is a joke". :?
Vitamin B3 regulates more than 300 reactions in the body, including other vitamins, primarily B1 (vlasi on the heart) and B2 (skin and intestine). When you receive a large amount of nicotine these vitamins strenuously to consume that quickly (in minutes) leads to their deficiency in the body. So if you don't correctly calculate and do not take simultaneously with nicotinei other essential vitamins, it is possible to obtain not only the "external lesions", and the temperature was over 40 and strong arrhythmia. It is possible that for an old man it may be fatal... (although, thank God this has not happened).
To extract maximum benefit from this course it is necessary to add more intense exercise on sweating (running, for example) and a steam room.
Thus, this technique requires very careful and balanced approach. Then, I don't agree with Oleg Vasilyevich about the benefits of prolonged administration of large doses of nicotine. This vitamin is produced by partially (at least should) by the body, so taking nicotine more than 15 days may lead to suppression of the synthesis of nicotine by the body and will then "sit" on this nikitinka the rest of my life....

ЛИЛИЯ-Р

Post by ЛИЛИЯ-Р » Tue Oct 21, 2008 14:39

Hi there, THANKS for a complete answer.Sorry for the question :o do you try to pass this course? And as for the future properly applied. Besides what you wrote 15 days. I mean that there it is written what to drink until the redness and rash will not increasing the dose and then stop as it is the norm which the body needs. And drink it there for some time. And if this time is more than 15 days and the rash did not cease? And then if you reduce the dose again can pour out and again need a little lift and drink dilse :roll: .
I brought a printout of this course said, until I know all the details don't get samolechenie. But one impatient lady explosive nature and the omniscient mind began to slowly ,and without the vitamin .But she saw Ginkgo Biloba and all sorts of similar chemistry and 2 nikatinka in the morning two in the evening. It was Smoking like a chimney and drank shock :) doses of coffee. As well as working 2 jobs every day for 12 hours. In short she's on the 3 day after cigarettes and very strong coffee has risen reduce the heat of perspiration strong she began to blush and covered the body spots urticaria. I asked her -saw Nikitenko - she said that there nicotine give only 4 pills a day. Tried to explain to her that coffee increases pressure and if you drink a lot and often it is the suppression of -t e the reverse reaction - the reduction of pressure + tobacco frequent that also suppress the Central nervous system and nicotine napavine to increase immunity and fight so much for the response. But Ostap suffered to rant like that.Think good who would argue...
And how much you can drink per day and what better vitamins эти15 days?. Your advice is very important I believe you. :?

ЛИЛИЯ-Р

Post by ЛИЛИЯ-Р » Tue Oct 21, 2008 14:54

And diabetic patients with the first type -child 14 years?
ЛИЛИЯ-Р wrote:AND the daughter of my friend she had diabetes of the first type,and a bunch of "gifts" from obstetricians. But this method is written restoring the body, even with diabetes. Then how to be. Can still that advise?
. Tried to offer her your disks.Answer---it is not necessary to put experiments on me.
I bought all of your CDs for myself. They clearly money is difficult because all the money goes to Lekarstva .We tried to put it on the PC (as it is her only passion and communication) but why is it not filled ???????? What you need to do?
Thank you for for previously for your answers and tips :oops:
Last edited by ЛИЛИЯ-Р on Sat Feb 21, 2009 3:24, edited 1 time in total.

Сергей Щербаков

Post by Сергей Щербаков » Tue Oct 28, 2008 21:33

I have a problem with Color Track glasses. Began to light up just 2 LEDs - red and green Tusk. Other colors will not be switched. What's the problem? Please help.

Воланд

about support MindSpa

Post by Воланд » Wed Oct 29, 2008 15:36

Hello! Purchased a MindSpa machine, but unfortunately, I can not find drivers to connect to the computer (XP does not detects the device). The program LSlib also does not define this car, in addition, there was no definition of the USB port.
Where can I download the updated version of the prog? They are not including on the website of the manufacturer of these devices. Maybe I'm bad looking?
Help, please...

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Re: about support MindSpa

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Wed Oct 29, 2008 16:40

Воланд wrote:Hello! Purchased a MindSpa machine, but unfortunately, I can not find drivers to connect to the computer (XP does not detects the device). The program LSlib also does not define this car, in addition, there was no definition of the USB port.
Where can I download the updated version of the prog? They are not including on the website of the manufacturer of these devices. Maybe I'm bad looking?
Help, please...
Hello!
Need to buy an adapter USB-COM (required driver). System this device does not see (and should not) in any way.
The program LSlib not suitable for MindSpa.
Last edited by Андрей Патрушев on Wed Nov 05, 2008 18:14, edited 2 times in total.

Post by Guest » Wed Oct 29, 2008 18:13

I have a problem with Color Track glasses. Began to light up just 2 LEDs - red and green Tusk. Other colors will not be switched. What's the problem? Please help.

Андрей Кабанков
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Кабанков » Wed Oct 29, 2008 20:09

Anonymous wrote:I Have a problem with Color Track glasses. Began to light up just 2 LEDs - red and green Tusk. Other colors will not be switched. What's the problem? Please help.
Check the brightness level on the machine and the batteries.
Also, you may apply for the warranty on our phones or e-mail

Post by Guest » Wed Oct 29, 2008 21:32

Сегрей wrote: and the batteries.
I got her October 11). Unless the batteries could be depleted rapidly?

Андрей Кабанков
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Кабанков » Wed Oct 29, 2008 21:36

Anonymous wrote:
Сегрей wrote: and the batteries.
I got her October 11). Unless the batteries could be depleted rapidly?
The battery lasts for 30 hours.
I don't know when you got it,so I write General guidelines.
Hit the brightness button on the glasses,it is possible to a minimum.
You find it easier to call and to solve at once the problem.

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Thu Oct 30, 2008 13:02

ЛИЛИЯ-Р wrote:hi there, THANKS for a complete answer.Sorry for the question :o do you try to pass this course? And as for the future properly applied. Besides what you wrote 15 days. I mean that there it is written what to drink until the redness and rash will not increasing the dose and then stop as it is the norm which the body needs. And drink it there for some time. And if this time is more than 15 days and the rash did not cease? And then if you reduce the dose again can pour out and again need a little lift and drink dilse :roll: .
I brought a printout of this course said, until I know all the details don't get samolechenie. But one impatient lady explosive nature and the omniscient mind began to slowly ,and without the vitamin .But she saw Ginkgo Biloba and all sorts of similar chemistry and 2 nikatinka in the morning two in the evening. It was Smoking like a chimney and drank shock :) doses of coffee. As well as working 2 jobs every day for 12 hours. In short she's on the 3 day after cigarettes and very strong coffee has risen reduce the heat of perspiration strong she began to blush and covered the body spots urticaria. I asked her -saw Nikitenko - she said that there nicotine give only 4 pills a day. Tried to explain to her that coffee increases pressure and if you drink a lot and often it is the suppression of -t e the reverse reaction - the reduction of pressure + tobacco frequent that also suppress the Central nervous system and nicotine napavine to increase immunity and fight so much for the response. But Ostap suffered to rant like that.Think good who would argue...
And how much you can drink per day and what better vitamins эти15 days?. Your advice is very important I believe you. :?
Yes, I did this course a few times passed (combined with Jogging and steam room). After him two months a wonderful sense of self - every move a pleasure. But the first time I just gradually built up (and not as in the instructions, and several tablets), and then, knowing your dose (I have, incidentally, very great) I immediately took it (but first for half an hour before taking nicotine drank all the necessary vitamins), with heat and redness that was not was (every day different).
I think first time need 15 days to increase the dose and stay regardless of the outcome. Then three months later to repeat the dose, which achieved, or, of course, that when You went to his norm.<