(:- Specific questions-specific answers! :)

Данил

Post by Данил » Fri Mar 20, 2009 1:02

Andrei Patrushev
a question about lucid dreams,will not last? :)

иван_IV

Post by иван_IV » Sat Mar 21, 2009 3:09

Anonymous wrote:иван_IV
- what is the fundamental difference from your pictures?
- Pictures do already know. Left to learn to analyze evidenoe.
You gave the most strange and useless of all possible responses.
Well, You learned and tell us. A good thing to do, or what's the problem?

Don't know what to answer, say so. What the fingers to bend. Greater than it is for a long time to pretend will not work anyway :)
And what kind of gnothi fingers and especially hypocrisy, is it? Themselves pictures - pictures are... you Should still be able to perform what he saw.
Here I sit - reading books, pillows I think... As they say - and the result. So far, nothing particularly divided.

And, if my previous answer is useless to you... sorry. So mojo didn't work. :wiz

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Sat Mar 21, 2009 13:43

Данил wrote:
Андрей Патрушев wrote:1. And who exactly?
Андрей Патрушев wrote:2. Under certain conditions - can.
1.WMS masons,analyzing it all after watching the movie Zeitgeist...
2.I mean with MM to go back in memory to past events and to visualize the future,with all outgoing feelings ,,,, matrix... az
1. Who exactly are the scientists-masons You suspect? :)
2. I say, might.

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Sat Mar 21, 2009 13:44

Данил wrote:Andrei Patrushev
a question about lucid dreams,will not last? :)
Who, where, why, what exactly?

Данил

Post by Данил » Sat Mar 21, 2009 14:18

Андрей Патрушев wrote:Who exactly are the scientists-masons You suspect?
Андрей Патрушев wrote:Who, where, why, what exactly?
1.all
2.Sleep is a 4th dimension where you can do anything,I mean will not last very does that sense of ownership of the dream,Wake up do not want to....

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Sun Mar 22, 2009 13:39

Данил wrote:
Андрей Патрушев wrote:Who exactly are the scientists-masons You suspect?
Андрей Патрушев wrote:Who, where, why, what exactly?
1.all
2.Sleep is a 4th dimension where you can do anything,I mean will not last very does that sense of ownership of the dream,Wake up do not want to....
1. :(
2. And no You will not ask - I want You to Wake up or not... :?

Ег!с

Post by Ег!с » Wed Apr 01, 2009 16:46

Идущая вперед wrote: MM really helps... about how it helps here written hundreds of pages.... people write about their feelings and discoveries about what has changed... IT CAN'T BE an ILLUSION.... this is the reality...
It is not the first time I come across a mention of the many pages with vostorzhennye screaming, but cheto not one not read. A reference to the book, please?

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Wed Apr 01, 2009 17:28

Ег!с wrote:
Идущая вперед wrote: MM really helps... about how it helps here written hundreds of pages.... people write about their feelings and discoveries about what has changed... IT CAN'T BE an ILLUSION.... this is the reality...
It is not the first time I come across a mention of the many pages with vostorzhennye screaming, but cheto not one not read. A reference to the book, please?
Why? :)

Ег!с

Post by Ег!с » Thu Apr 02, 2009 8:12

Zainteresovalsya. But after reading the forum cheto doubted

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Mon Apr 06, 2009 18:01

Ег!с wrote:Zainteresovalsya. But after reading the forum cheto doubted
Strong enthusiasm is not met, but the positive reviews there, as well as "negative". :) We really need to distinguish, perhaps in a separate group, as is usually done...

Егор Грысь

Post by Егор Грысь » Fri Apr 24, 2009 11:42

Hello.
Can someone suggest ways of resolving specific technical problems with the download of extra sessions? bc
A few days ago received in the mail InnerPulse. Today tried to download program "Vision" of the instructions from the "FAQ for installing new sessions in your mind machine" from this website. Then tried other session, but the result is the same - not set. Ie everything goes fine: the machine through COM1 is detected, the program loader writes that available 25 sessions and 250 segments, then it supposedly loads the session (an image appears of an hourglass, after which the appropriate box the number of available sessions and sectors decreases, but... the promise of MM no response (the lights fun run and the progress bar shows the established sessions), and the SELECT button no downloaded user sessions, type "u01" is not found. When logging in the program loader - 25/250 freely again and the process repeats. Tried to wait, disconnect/connect, restart the computer and MM, reread the instruction, mesmerize the computer and UH... (just hammer on them from banging...) - reproducibility of results - 100%.
Please good people, help... we are not local... bc
Thank you.

Егор Грысь

Post by Егор Грысь » Fri Apr 24, 2009 11:47

PS. Searched here on the forum - suggested that probably someone already had similar problems, but nothing like immediately found.
Maybe you can try via USB? - in the owners manual on from England indicates that such rope for MM in the nature are available. They are sold here? Maybe you can order (delivery, for example in a kit with several discs)? Or everything can be solved, after all, easier?

Post by Guest » Tue Apr 28, 2009 22:23

I think, figured out on their own. :)
Probably, the program-loader machine or something did not like long path containing Cyrillic characters, pointing to the folder that contained the files you download session. When I think to throw in the root directory of drive C:\, then loaded everything is fine. Then put the files-session in a folder with a short name in English letters (like C:\myfiles) - also everything went without a hitch, without a hitch.
So, the question is removed. Thank you all. :)

Гость

question

Post by Гость » Wed May 13, 2009 20:24

Please tell me where can I download the session "ZEN Super 7"and "Penetration into the void with ZOE Seven" on the LUMA 10.I have a inner Pulse.

Гость

Post by Гость » Sun Jun 07, 2009 15:29

Monday started enerpulse with alpha everything as recommended, the brightness in colortech put on 3(if shield from the state when the glasses are off), the color green. During the session all the time tense the muscles of the face and eyes she has to squint, if you will relax after some time notice that again tensed, even if relax sometimes appears to open my eyes, sometimes I notice white flashes green semicircle in and you realize that one eye is half opened. This is normal and will go away with time or is something wrong? I also a year and a half ago were targeting the retina with a laser (diagnosis:risk for retinal detachment, I realized that a lot of sitting at the computer and my vision is bad) but the army never took. This is not a contraindication?

And most importantly what just write. Wednesday travanulsya something taken to the hospital, stomach pumped and put on a drip the next day under his right eye appeared bruised(either Wednesday or Thursday because mm is not used) question could this be because of the mm or just low pressure from the infection? and is it possible right now to use mm??

Велль

Post by Велль » Thu Mar 24, 2011 3:14

Hello .Question to the experts. Is it possible with MP3 is connected to mm listen to audiostrobe Patrushev such as "Explorer", and whether the effect ?

Маг.нет

Post by Маг.нет » Thu Mar 24, 2011 7:51

Агент Смит wrote:3. If so, what mp3 settings valid? In terms of bitrate and sample rate?

I've experimented with recording: ferried to mp3, put VBR 128-320 kbps - get 190 kbit/s, 44 kHz. Listened to this on my phone - of course, the sound is not that firm Japanese nausnice, but seems to be not much high cut. Given that the speaker specific requirements never filed with, the overall sound picture appears to be reasonable to the untrained ear. But as it is from the point of view of efficiency?
Андрей Патрушев wrote:3. I think it's useless, but you can convert to WAV and listen on a portable player.
Here: http://www.mindmachine.ru/viewtopic.php?t=962&start=250

Sincerely, MAG.no
<

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Thu Mar 24, 2011 11:39

Гость wrote:on Monday began enerpulse with alpha everything as recommended, the brightness in colortech put on 3(if shield from the state when the glasses are off), the color green. During the session all the time tense the muscles of the face and eyes she has to squint, if you will relax after some time notice that again tensed, even if relax sometimes appears to open my eyes, sometimes I notice white flashes green semicircle in and you realize that one eye is half opened. This is normal and will go away with time or is something wrong? I also a year and a half ago were targeting the retina with a laser (diagnosis:risk for retinal detachment, I realized that a lot of sitting at the computer and my vision is bad) but the army never took. This is not a contraindication?

And most importantly what just write. Wednesday travanulsya something taken to the hospital, stomach pumped and put on a drip the next day under his right eye appeared bruised(either Wednesday or Thursday because mm is not used) question could this be because of the mm or just low pressure from the infection? and is it possible right now to use mm??
No it's not normal - it's too bright for You. Might have to order glasses standard. The bruise, most likely, work with mashinoy not related. Machine successfully used in the manufacture of conveyor on the chip assemblies to relax the eyes and prevent eye diseases.

марисобель

tell me)

Post by марисобель » Fri Mar 25, 2011 0:44

Hello to all)... Yesterday I stumbled on the Internet on this machine and this forum.... Very interested and realized that I need your help.. I Want to buy this device..But I know what to use it needs trained people... I feel that I have a great need (i.e. my soul)...But around me there are no people who I could tell where to start... I read the transferring, Carlos Castaneda, Blavatsky.. Just got back from Thailand where she got an odd feeling (you can tell looked in the crack of SOMETHING)...AND would like to further understand and acquire knowledge, to purify and open the channels...By profession I am an artist and I feel this urgent need.. but I don't have a number of such people..the Council decided to go to Qigong or Kundalini YSU...but not remotely understand what it is and how much this will help me.. please advise how knowledgeable I need practice, thank you)).. this phone is better to buy after prohozhdenia first stage.. or can be at the same time???

Аларик

Post by Аларик » Wed Apr 13, 2011 14:17

Acquired and operate the device NovaPro 100 and headphones Ultrasone HFI-450 in the fall of last year.
During the period of use (not used consistently), has developed a sure feeling that I slipped a marriage.
However, I could be wrong, alas, everything is relative, and this is my first mashinka.

Originally went to visit A. V. Patrushev, he kindly told and gave a listen to the session on his device – the initial feeling very impressed, immediately ran to order.

The experience of operating a copy, alas, disappointed:
1. there is a constant annoying background noise (hiss), like bad speakers or ucilka.
Background there are headphones supplied, and the Ultrasone HFI-450.
Visited V. A. Patrushev and re-listened to a session on a similar device – he also has a background, but rebound significantly quieter (almost unnoticeable), while Mashenka older and breezing.
My unit is very continuous, even with extended at zero MIC input, when the microphone is on the background increases.

2. the number of sessions (not at all), began to appear unpleasant extraneous sounds in the form of irregular dry clicks, clicks appear as background noise on the rise of the signal level. They are very distracting and annoying (coupled with the above background). At the beginning of the operation of such noise clicks were not.

3. gone brightness perception of light effects – but this is, as I understand the problem of addiction, which manifests itself in many.
Just how to deal with it? It was like the Board to do exercises for the eyes before listening sessions?
But I have more problem is that when listening to the sessions, I became a machine to enter a state of lethargic slumber, so the visual channel is not as active as before and all the pictures are either very faded, or just perceived as a dull flash of light.

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Wed Apr 13, 2011 19:18

Alaric
Contact sales for replacement under warranty.

Аларик

Post by Аларик » Thu Apr 14, 2011 7:41

Good advice, Andrey Vadimovich :)
That's just the service is very far away :?

Аларик

Post by Аларик » Tue Apr 19, 2011 9:39

Actually I'm from the sellers wanted to hear comments.
May all described within the norm, or as something you can fix?

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Tue Apr 19, 2011 10:28

Alaric
As they do the words say? All perception is subjective. Come to me with his mashinki - want to listen to it and compare...

Сергей 728

session

Post by Сергей 728 » Thu Apr 21, 2011 21:04

Hi Andrew. Tell me how to enable session d11 and d12, at InnerPulse? Sincerely, Sergey.