Extraneous sounds in the headphones.

Людвиг Ван
Extraneous sounds in the headphones.

Post by Людвиг Ван » Sun Apr 27, 2008 12:24

Good day to everyone reading.

Acquired a machine inner Pulse points of Kolor Truck. Use recently, but has already raised a number of questions, the answers to which privately can not find. Similar questions on the forum, but the methods of solution did not bring any significant result.
So:
1. When listening to the preset sessions (while listening to Relaxation and Sleep) with headphones detects ambient sounds of electronic origin at low frequencies (e.g. 3 Hz) it is similar to the sound of the kitchen with a whisk when stirring a liquid substance. At frequencies higher (11-14 Hz), the sound grows into a roar of helicopter rotor going for kasersky speed. :) It occurs almost constantly.
2. Also sometimes there is a sound like gurgling water in the Creek and the sound processed by the synthesizer.
Just specify the sounds of subjective origin. Allowed to listen to other people. In the same places and the same frequencies were observed the same thing. First sin on the Chinese power supply (tip from the forum). But the battery was observed the same picture. Perhaps, all these sounds are an integral part of the sessions?
3. Sometimes there is inconsistency in the colors of the left and right LEDs. Clearly, this is dependent on the goals of stimulating the left and right hemispheres, especially in nominal operating points provided for the inconsistency of colors. But the fact that the uniform blinking of the led, in unison with interspersed irregular flashes of a different color. For example, the left led flashes green, the right blue. And then, one peramos in his left eye flashes red. After a few seconds again. In a second again. Very uneven and very uncomfortable. Uncomfortable because when flashing the LEDs in soft tones increase the intensity (otherwise blinking almost imperceptibly). And blow red color such intensity unpleasant to the eye (brain?).

Perhaps these problems sucked from the finger. However, I would like to know precisely - whether these natural effects, will not cause harm if they could tell me if it is the other?
And do not kick me with feet. :)

With respect and appreciation...<

Князевский

Re: strange sounds in the headphones.

Post by Князевский » Sun Apr 27, 2008 13:03

And you give his wife(parents, friends) to listen we can it YOUR otocenie so manifested.

Людвиг Ван

Post by Людвиг Ван » Sun Apr 27, 2008 17:28

Already. :). The second paragraph described. :wink:

Влад

Post by Влад » Sun Apr 27, 2008 17:41

Next there is what-thread appliances? I've got a cell, when the next, sometimes gives similar effects.

Try to start with other headphones.

Post by Guest » Sun Apr 27, 2008 18:28

Just tried with strangers headphones - Philips. The same song.
Devices, like all in the apartment - dam. But the sounds did not depend on the degree of proximity to electricity. Tried everywhere, even where there is none. :( To check enough just a few seconds. "Stirrer" is put immediately after the start of the session.

Людвиг Ван

Post by Людвиг Ван » Sun Apr 27, 2008 18:31

Sorry, previous post was mine.

Мэджик

Post by Мэджик » Sun Apr 27, 2008 19:07

This is probably the enemies decided to exterminate you.
But no! Did not work! Ear spy is always on, ready and recognize the machinations of the villains.
But seriously, I don't segrezauto these things and if noises start to interfere, just do the volume down and continue to relax.

Мэджик

Post by Мэджик » Sun Apr 27, 2008 19:07

so

Post by Guest » Sun Apr 27, 2008 20:56

Cheerful and imaginative :ay . But gives no ponitiya about the subject :).

Людвиг Ван

Post by Людвиг Ван » Sun Apr 27, 2008 20:58

Ugh, damn. Me again. For some reason the machine is not included.

Князевский

Post by Князевский » Sun Apr 27, 2008 21:01

Людвиг Ван wrote:Already. :). The second paragraph described. :wink:
damn! :)
I thought I would not notice and I'll be the smartest :roll:

Людвиг Ван

Post by Людвиг Ван » Sun Apr 27, 2008 21:10

I understand a flood - popular network game :D . But clear simple worker-peasant no one opponent said. Well, let's wait for Monday - maybe someone of the gurus look at the light...

Dimas

Post by Dimas » Mon Apr 28, 2008 12:13

Ludwig van
You can bring the device to our office,let's see if the marriage (which is also possible,though rarely fortunately) with goggles and/or machine and we will replace it no questions asked.

Людвиг Ван

Post by Людвиг Ван » Mon Apr 28, 2008 14:01

Unfortunately, I am far away to get to the office - North :). Khanty-Mansiysk.
I.e. as I understand, this doesn't happen with other users? That fucking lucky... :lol: . And what do I do? Then you can use? Or well, it nafig, away from sin?

Dimas

Post by Dimas » Mon Apr 28, 2008 14:24

Ludwig van
Well,you can use it, if not annoying sound!and can send us the device will make a replacement and send.

Людвиг Ван

Post by Людвиг Ван » Mon Apr 28, 2008 14:43

It is very annoying. In the process of listening distancing from these sounds. Sometimes only the edge of consciousness note - Yes, there is. With the colour sorted out easier - force points put in one color and all.
I want to know that harm or do not harm to effects.
By the way, points reset the setting to original multicolor when you turn off the machine. Is this correct?

Dimas

Post by Dimas » Mon Apr 28, 2008 14:54

Ludwig van
And I have reset...

Людвиг Ван

Post by Людвиг Ван » Mon Apr 28, 2008 15:00

Okay, I will track the influence of "helicopter" and "mixers". Unsubscribe, if you notice.
Thank you all.

Мирта

Post by Мирта » Mon Apr 28, 2008 23:08

Unpleasant situation of course. I, as a cautious man, given the possible adverse effect of the faulty device, I would try to exchange.

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Re: strange sounds in the headphones.

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Tue Apr 29, 2008 16:53

Людвиг Ван wrote:Good day to everyone reading.

Acquired a machine inner Pulse points of Kolor Truck. Use recently, but has already raised a number of questions, the answers to which privately can not find. Similar questions on the forum, but the methods of solution did not bring any significant result.
So:
1. When listening to the preset sessions (while listening to Relaxation and Sleep) with headphones detects ambient sounds of electronic origin at low frequencies (e.g. 3 Hz) it is similar to the sound of the kitchen with a whisk when stirring a liquid substance. At frequencies higher (11-14 Hz), the sound grows into a roar of helicopter rotor going for kasersky speed. :) It occurs almost constantly.
2. Also sometimes there is a sound like gurgling water in the Creek and the sound processed by the synthesizer.
Just specify the sounds of subjective origin. Allowed to listen to other people. In the same places and the same frequencies were observed the same thing. First sin on the Chinese power supply (tip from the forum). But the battery was observed the same picture. Perhaps, all these sounds are an integral part of the sessions?
3. Sometimes there is inconsistency in the colors of the left and right LEDs. Clearly, this is dependent on the goals of stimulating the left and right hemispheres, especially in nominal operating points provided for the inconsistency of colors. But the fact that the uniform blinking of the led, in unison with interspersed irregular flashes of a different color. For example, the left led flashes green, the right blue. And then, one peramos in his left eye flashes red. After a few seconds again. In a second again. Very uneven and very uncomfortable. Uncomfortable because when flashing the LEDs in soft tones increase the intensity (otherwise blinking almost imperceptibly). And blow red color such intensity unpleasant to the eye (brain?).

Perhaps these problems sucked from the finger. However, I would like to know precisely - whether these natural effects, will not cause harm if they could tell me if it is the other?
And do not kick me with feet. :)

With respect and appreciation...
This is not a problem, this is what You have this machine purchased is binaural beats. :?
Glasses this processor is probably all wrong... :cry:<

Людвиг Ван

Post by Людвиг Ван » Tue Apr 29, 2008 17:50

The big human thanks, Andrew! :). That's what I was hoping to hear in response to the cry of help! And the glasses... God be with them. Let yourself blink...
But I understand that others, for some reason, can't hear "vertoleta-stirrer" :roll: . Or hear? Please unsubscribe, TS to share experiences. After reading the topic, zaglyadyvat the corner of my eye. I've seen :).

Людвиг Ван

Post by Людвиг Ван » Tue Apr 29, 2008 18:00

And here still that noted: when increasing the brightness of the points of the potentiometer on the body of the machine, changing the color of the LEDs. I.e. low-power burn, for example, a green color, and twisting the controller to change from red to jumble, depending on the position of the wheel...
Although, also not a problem. So, for obcego development asked. 8)

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Tue Apr 29, 2008 18:04

Людвиг Ван wrote:And here still that noted: when increasing the brightness of the points of the potentiometer on the body of the machine, changing the color of the LEDs. I.e. low-power burn, for example, a green color, and twisting the controller to change from red to jumble, depending on the position of the wheel...
Although, also not a problem. So, for obcego development asked. 8)
You see it with your eyes open?

Людвиг Ван

Post by Людвиг Ван » Tue Apr 29, 2008 18:09

Eyes open is rare. Rather, in the beginning it opened up - I wonder just how IT works :)... And color seen with your eyes closed, especially with the increased power.

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Tue Apr 29, 2008 18:15

Людвиг Ван wrote:Eyes open rarely. Rather, in the beginning it opened up - I wonder just how IT works :)... And color seen with your eyes closed, especially with the increased power.
If this effect takes place when You are looking at shot glasses with open eyes, that is marriage. If You can see it through closed eyelids, then it happens... :)