Extraneous sounds in the headphones.

Людвиг Ван

Post by Людвиг Ван » Tue Apr 29, 2008 18:54

Hmm... Specially now included the 1st session of relaxation, she put the glasses on the Desk and watched. Now can vnosti clarification: not in the increase of power, and certain provisions of potentiometer and in some periods of the session (i.e. not always) :roll: . At this session, it is beginning to appear the minute, that way, during the tenth to thirteenth. Up to this point the LEDs were flashing green, and the dimmer did not respond (periodically spinning wheel). Then they began to change colors depending on the position of the control. Then, after about a minute and a half, switched to blue and stopped "perenosyatsya". At the twentieth minute has passed in a mode "green+blue" and again began to respond to the increase-decrease power on the low was flashing "orange+blue", medium - "green+blue" at maximum - the "blue+blue" with peramiho on the "green+blue". Then did not check - tediousness is :).
It seems that my first post - glimpses of extraneous color, i.e., as You wrote - bourgeois processor.
I repeat - this is not a problem. You can in fact transfer in forced mode. It seems that this is not a marriage, and the fault of the developers - well they are not chasing points in all modes. They're businessmen, not nuclear physicists. It is only the inquiring user is able to get rid of the extreme: - "Do not honk this thing" :). Especially if the user is a techie :).

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Tue Apr 29, 2008 19:14

Людвиг Ван wrote:Hmm... Specially now included the 1st session of relaxation, she put the glasses on the Desk and watched. Now can vnosti clarification: not in the increase of power, and certain provisions of potentiometer and in some periods of the session (i.e. not always) :roll: . At this session, it is beginning to appear the minute, that way, during the tenth to thirteenth. Up to this point the LEDs were flashing green, and the dimmer did not respond (periodically spinning wheel). Then they began to change colors depending on the position of the control. Then, after about a minute and a half, switched to blue and stopped "perenosyatsya". At the twentieth minute has passed in a mode "green+blue" and again began to respond to the increase-decrease power on the low was flashing "orange+blue", medium - "green+blue" at maximum - the "blue+blue" with peramiho on the "green+blue". Then did not check - tediousness is :).
It seems that my first post - glimpses of extraneous color, i.e., as You wrote - bourgeois processor.
I repeat - this is not a problem. You can in fact transfer in forced mode. It seems that this is not a marriage, and the fault of the developers - well they are not chasing points in all modes. They're businessmen, not nuclear physicists. It is only the inquiring user is able to get rid of the extreme: - "Do not honk this thing" :). Especially if the user is a techie :).
In the instructions to the points written in that the adjustment wheel on machine must always be unscrewed a maximum, and the brightness is adjustable with the button. :)
The processor monitors the change in frequency and changes color depending on the frequency. Thus, part of the effect could be related to the frequency change in the session. And our brain is a great detector of a variety of coincidences... :?

Людвиг Ван

Post by Людвиг Ван » Tue Apr 29, 2008 19:31

And after reading! Read the manual! :D . Our brain (my brain?) still, everything else, the great detector of "unnecessary" information :oops: . :lol: . Too much reading of technical literature :roll: :lol: .
Again, thank you very much.

Мэджик

Post by Мэджик » Tue Apr 29, 2008 23:39

Людвиг Ван wrote:the Big human thanks, Andrew! :). That's what I was hoping to hear in response to the cry of help! And the glasses... God be with them. Let yourself blink...
But I understand that others, for some reason, can't hear "vertoleta-stirrer" :roll: . Or hear? Please unsubscribe, TS to share experiences. After reading the topic, zaglyadyvat the corner of my eye. I've seen :).
About "vertoleta-stirrers" I don't know, but I would describe i02 in the effect of sonar on a submarine, like in the movies, through background listening.
In truth, the process itself is not particularly interested in me, the main effect that occurs after.

Dimas

Post by Dimas » Wed Apr 30, 2008 12:27

damn,and I don't think about it :) really thought marriage,like in addition to the beat I hear something :(

Евпатий2

Post by Евпатий2 » Sun May 04, 2008 7:00

Sounds type of sounds of the helicopter, submarine, concrete is the natural sound of the instrument.
About points - I once disturbed a pink flash, and now the occasional partial change colors when, for example, instead of uniform colors on the two LEDs there is a mixture - on the right orange, left green, one blue, the other pink. Plus completely stops blinking left led in red color.
I have the feeling that the developers of the instrument in every way tried to deny the user the ability to fully work with the device functions.

Кром

Post by Кром » Sun May 04, 2008 7:00

Sounds type of sounds of the helicopter, submarine, concrete is the natural sound of the instrument.
About points - I once disturbed a pink flash, and now the occasional partial change colors when, for example, instead of uniform colors on the two LEDs there is a mixture - on the right orange, left green, one blue, the other pink. Plus completely stops blinking left led in red color.
I have the feeling that the developers of the instrument in every way tried to deny the user the ability to fully work with the device functions.

Dimas

Post by Dimas » Sun May 04, 2008 11:42

If there are technical problems with the glasses-change.

Post by Guest » Mon May 12, 2008 10:45

Людвиг Ван wrote:2. Also sometimes there is a sound like gurgling water in the Creek
I at first was not. Then I took a break in a month. Start again to do with MM. And at some point, suddenly heard a "gurgling". Despite the fact that earlier this session I listened to many times. The gurgling sound was so distinct that even I was afraid, not broken, do I have any battery or drain. :lol: The headphones are taken off - nothing a quiet Moscow night, even the tap water is not dripping in the toilet and no noise. Again, put - gurgle. Thought for a long time "what for". Then I realized: it was the noise of the computer superimposed on the sounds in the headphones. Commercials that's it for me, looks like transformed... Perhaps, in the brain something is happening. This is despite the fact that the computer worked before (I have it around the clock plowing, poor) during class. But this effect was not. :) Now sometimes, sometimes not. Curiously, however!

Князевский

Post by Князевский » Mon May 12, 2008 12:52

Anonymous wrote:
Людвиг Ван wrote:2. Also sometimes there is a sound like gurgling water in the Creek
I at first was not. Then I took a break in a month. Start again to do with MM. And at some point, suddenly heard a "gurgling". Despite the fact that earlier this session I listened to many times. The gurgling sound was so distinct that even I was afraid, not broken, do I have any battery or drain. :lol: The headphones are taken off - nothing a quiet Moscow night, even the tap water is not dripping in the toilet and no noise. Again, put - gurgle. Thought for a long time "what for". Then I realized: it was the noise of the computer superimposed on the sounds in the headphones. Commercials that's it for me, looks like transformed... Perhaps, in the brain something is happening. This is despite the fact that the computer worked before (I have it around the clock plowing, poor) during class. But this effect was not. :) Now sometimes, sometimes not. Curiously, however!
all too often in the headphones ambient sounds, just some are amplified, others are distorted.
have experienced, though then my hair just did not come out from fear, but then let cool.
:)

Лори-Мори

Post by Лори-Мори » Mon May 12, 2008 20:07

Oh, that my post was.

Post by Guest » Thu Aug 06, 2009 23:08

the problem innerpulse. there were noises in the headphones that respond to the flashing of the screen. and much heated 2 transistors. can anyone help?

Post by Guest » Thu Aug 06, 2009 23:16

But seriously?
the problem is in innerpulse. there were noises in the headphones that respond to the flashing of the screen. and much heated 2 transistors. can anyone help?

Dimas

Post by Dimas » Mon Aug 10, 2009 12:29

Anonymous wrote:the problem innerpulse. there were noises in the headphones that respond to the flashing of the screen. and much heated 2 transistors. can anyone help?
You didn't drop him? was there any physical factors impact cost?

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Mon Aug 10, 2009 14:19

Anonymous wrote:the problem innerpulse. there were noises in the headphones that respond to the flashing of the screen. and much heated 2 transistors. can anyone help?
What screen? Transistors in General are supposed to warm up...

к-13

Post by к-13 » Mon Aug 10, 2009 19:32

Dimas No, the device did not fall.
Andrei Patrushev Yeah okay, just warming up - the device dies after 10 minutes of work. I You in a personal video sent(to the question about the blinking screen)

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Tue Aug 11, 2009 16:44

к-13 wrote:Dimas No, the device did not fall.
Andrei Patrushev Yeah okay, just warming up - the device dies after 10 minutes of work. I You in a personal video sent(to the question about the blinking screen)
I'm certainly not an expert on hardware, but it looks like a short circuit. And batteries are heated?
I have a lot of restrictions on the Institute's server, so You better to me on fingers explain about the screen... :?

к-13

Post by к-13 » Thu Aug 13, 2009 9:16

When increasing the brightness of the screen decreases the volume of the headphones. The batteries did not get warm...

Антон Устименко

Post by Антон Устименко » Tue Aug 31, 2010 14:45

finally got mashinku. noticed background noise in the headphones! appears immediately after the start and remains throughout the work ...soft and unstable :roll: the volume of sound is not affected :( to external input, nothing connected. change headphones the effect is the same! batteries change until you try...
tell me what to do? :wiz

Dimas

Post by Dimas » Tue Aug 31, 2010 14:53

Anton Ustimenko
If the machine Nova Pro 100, ubavte to low microphone volume.

Антон Устименко

Post by Антон Устименко » Tue Aug 31, 2010 15:05

and
Dimas wrote:If the machine Nova Pro 100, ubavte to low microphone volume.
The inner pulse. the headphone volume on the sound does not affect points too. :?

Dimas

Post by Dimas » Tue Aug 31, 2010 15:12

Anton Ustimenko
Well hum maybe what, although I have also heard...

Антон Устименко

Post by Антон Устименко » Tue Aug 31, 2010 15:30

Dimas wrote:Well hum maybe what, although I have also heard...
I would like to know the opinion of project managers and in particular the advanced users...
even more interesting, the sound from all machines or only Innerpulse or just me??? bc

if all of the cars, I will be disappointed in the Americans. the build quality leaves much to be desired! even the Chinese IMHO have learned to create vesch better 8)
Last edited by Антон Устименко on Tue Aug 31, 2010 16:10, edited 1 time in total.

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Tue Aug 31, 2010 16:08

Anton Ustimenko
Dimas
And who told You that the sound of a stranger? :)

Dimas

Post by Dimas » Tue Aug 31, 2010 16:11

Andrei Patrushev
In the background of something podgorelec :)