Extraneous sounds in the headphones.

Антон Устименко

Post by Антон Устименко » Tue Aug 31, 2010 16:14

Андрей Патрушев wrote:And who told You that the sound of a stranger?
do You want to say that it is the inbuilt sound of the COSMOS!?! :lol:

Илья К.

Post by Илья К. » Sat Mar 05, 2011 13:45

Good afternoon.
With regards to extraneous sounds in the headphones..
I have Innerpulse with standard points.
After switching on the machine (and BEFORE running any session) in the headphones, that is, radiate. Quiet-quiet metal-like sumerak (sorry for the lyrics)).
Was observed during operation and from battery, and adapter, mobile phones and other violent techniques were not around
What might be the problem, do you think?
Machine use for about a year, plugs, headphones and glasses here and there not stick, so that the looseness of the connectors, too, will not think..
Subjectively the sound is not so much noticeable, but still audible, including during the sessions of that a bit distracting from the process )

Антон Устименко

Post by Антон Устименко » Thu Mar 10, 2011 17:01

I understand that this phenomenon is observed in all user mm.) But most people just shrug, because to do this fails((

Марья

background noise

Post by Марья » Mon Jul 25, 2011 12:56

Sounds type of sounds of the helicopter, submarine, concrete mixers. these sounds do not resolve. I have here the effect of the submarine. when I heard I was horrified. song valuaa, and the sound povodnej boat a couple seconds to hear. what do I do? help pzhaluysta

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Re: background noise

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Mon Jul 25, 2011 13:13

Марья wrote:Sounds according to the type of sounds of the helicopter, submarine, concrete mixers. these sounds do not resolve. I have here the effect of the submarine. when I heard I was horrified. song valuaa, and the sound povodnej boat a couple seconds to hear. what do I do? help pzhaluysta
Listen to songs from the player, and before you buy something, understand what it is, how it works and what is... :?

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Mon Jul 25, 2011 13:16

Ilya K.
Quiet noise (rustling) is normal, but high-frequency sounds should not be. Can be exchanged under warranty within a year...

Аларик

Re: strange sounds in the headphones.

Post by Аларик » Thu Aug 25, 2011 10:30

I have when working with NovaPro 100 and headphones Ultrasone HFI-450 were also other sounds at several sessions.
The advice of the sellers replaced them in "native" headphones included, "extraneous" sounds are no longer watching
here are only left with the annoying background from oselka or preduzeca (don't know what's in this device) of the device, but it is somehow used.