Help for newbies

Генерал
Help for newbies

Post by Генерал » Thu Apr 24, 2008 20:06

I'm a little confused.
What is the amps. what is the role of MM itself, and what the different drives?

Князевский

Re: Help for newbies

Post by Князевский » Thu Apr 24, 2008 20:46

Генерал wrote:I'm a little confused.
What is the amps. what is the role of MM itself, and what the different drives?
MM coach (shows) the brain
drives the same, but MM is more diverse,and included with the discs more accurately.
it is a pity to spend money immediately? buy rims A. Patrushev, as you feel that it's not...b - take MM.

Генерал

Post by Генерал » Thu Apr 24, 2008 22:35

That there a bit in another problem, that you have written that" complex discs"... Maybe somewhere painted complexes? But if I turn the program on MM "SLEEP (SLEEP)" and start listening to "energetic"?
This something is the essence of what drives what sessions so to speak supposed to work? Or alternately listening session on MM, and then the wheels Patrushev. The old somewhere is about?
And MM take it already settled 100%, you only have to choose the right wheels which are more as you stated "more accurately would be to train the brain".

The above example is only to more clearly describe the situation.
Last edited by Генерал on Fri Apr 25, 2008 10:39, edited 1 time in total.

Post by Guest » Fri Apr 25, 2008 2:56

Dear General,
Each disc, as each session MM-the product is self-sufficient (he product can be successful or unsuccessful, as well as ACC. You or Vice-versa). In any way (literally - through line-MM) disks, and session MM - should not in any case - best-case scenario - get "blurry effect", and as a rule no noticeable effect. What drives are coming, "complete with MM" means only that MM can perform the functions of audiostrobe decoder for discs, i.e. to reproduce in addition to the audio discs "visual" program coded on the same drives.
I.e. in the General case - drives - on the one hand, potentially more technically perfect, the other-from MM you more options, in addition, it can be programmed yourself (well, it's still need to learn - but there are many examples).
Morality is starting to engage, start with what ever one. Once you feel the effect of it will be possible to move further - according to their own feelings and, of course, not the forum.

Генерал

Post by Генерал » Fri Apr 25, 2008 10:00

Dear Guest.

Thanks for the complete answer :).

персия

Post by персия » Fri Aug 01, 2008 0:38

interesting,but where is the guarantee that after paying I will get what I ordered,not the "box of nails" ?!

Post by Guest » Fri Aug 01, 2008 7:05

um.. no guarantees.. :)

Димитрий

Post by Димитрий » Fri Aug 01, 2008 12:05

персия wrote:something interesting,but where is the guarantee that after paying I will get what I ordered,not the "box of nails" ?!
There are three options:
1. Believe to the seller and the forum;
2. To come to Moscow, in the office (I bought);
3. To forget like a bad dream.

az

юрий м.

Post by юрий м. » Sat Aug 02, 2008 22:11

hi all.I'm sick of toxic encephalopathy-manganese parkinsonism.go bad and talking bad.sick since 1999.tried a variety of treatment regimens.the result is zero.as well as traditional medicine can not help you,you have to look for a way out.brought me at the end of October 2007. mm inner pulse+ 6дисков and.Patrushev.I started with drives,day 21-Yes,21 days-rest.the result is less sleep,to the end of the hearing, discs day 17-18 slightly gets better walking and talking,but not much,and then during the rest gained is lost.though take and do not rest.therefore, the question immediately arises-how to keep accumulated?and 2nd question,is it possible during the holidays to listen to a session of the mm. who knows the answer.thank you.

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Mon Aug 04, 2008 16:12

юрий м. wrote:hi all.I'm sick of toxic encephalopathy-manganese parkinsonism.go bad and talking bad.sick since 1999.tried a variety of treatment regimens.the result is zero.as well as traditional medicine can not help you,you have to look for a way out.brought me at the end of October 2007. mm inner pulse+ 6дисков and.Patrushev.I started with drives,day 21-Yes,21 days-rest.the result is less sleep,to the end of the hearing, discs day 17-18 slightly gets better walking and talking,but not much,and then during the rest gained is lost.though take and do not rest.therefore, the question immediately arises-how to keep accumulated?and 2nd question,is it possible during the holidays to listen to a session of the mm. who knows the answer.thank you.
According to our latest research mode 15 15 more effective. And this applies to a particular disk. Therefore, interruptions can and can not do. The alpha session, alternating, you can do every day.
Try to change the owl idea about Your condition. Not "I'm sick and ...", and I need to learn how to do that and then... Use affirmations and affirmatsii.

инесса

Post by инесса » Mon Aug 18, 2008 19:01

Andrei Patrushev
Good morning Andrew!
Explain please: the dark villager:
1. MM and the disks are independent of each arc sources effects on the brain
2. What bugged disks on the computer on music.center, etc.
3. How to combine work and MM disc

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Mon Aug 18, 2008 20:23

Инесса wrote:Andrei Patrushev
Good morning Andrew!
Explain please: the dark villager:
1. MM and the disks are independent of each arc sources effects on the brain
2. What bugged disks on the computer on music.center, etc.
3. How to combine work and MM disc
1. Yes - independent.
2. Muz.center, etc.
3. On some discs recorded program controlling the operation mindmachine (these programs do not affect the listening on the normal means of reproduction).