Questions professionals.

Post by Guest » Mon May 26, 2008 2:13

SW. Andrew,

With mindmachine and binaurally all clear; please tell me whether (and share plz) methodologically reliable statistics by Your drives?

By "reliability" I understand the exclusion of of the placebo effect ("double blind test" or similar).

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Mon May 26, 2008 13:40

Anonymous wrote:SW. Andrew,

With mindmachine and binaurally all clear; please tell me whether (and share plz) methodologically reliable statistics by Your drives?

By "reliability" I understand the exclusion of of the placebo effect ("double blind test" or similar).
I wonder how You imagine the technique of this check? It's not pills to double blind technique could be applied...

Князевский

Post by Князевский » Mon May 26, 2008 20:10

Anonymous wrote:SW. Andrew,

I read a lot of different stuff about psychology :)
that same session on your nose, ready?
MM Discs on the same basis, and they are cheaper, if not very trusted MM.
az

Виталий Романюк

Post by Виталий Романюк » Mon May 26, 2008 21:13

Князевский wrote:I read a lot of different stuff about psychology
:) Need to understand so that "nonsense" -- it's a placebo? And along with autotraining, etc.? Thanks for that Newsflash. ;)
Князевский wrote:same session on the nose, ready?
no, I just wanted more for itself(and not only)convictions to look beyond "success stories". And the question this thread asked because he asked about the objective statistical data, and other people so as not to confuse.
Князевский wrote:MM Discs on the same basis
not on the "same based"and "some principles", catch the difference? ;) In the annotations to disk repeatedly mentioned of its own designhere and I was asked about themand not about General principles.
Андрей Патрушев wrote:how do You imagine the technique of this check? It's not pills to double blind method can be applied
well, just "blind" -- in the end, the ignorance of the performer should play a lesser role...

To be honest, are a bit fuzzy. :) Is that somewhere in some "after-work sanatorium of the Ministry of interior" -- or somewhere else where were carried out Rel. the massive use of-to use two sets of discs, one with the knowhow, and the second on the same basic zvukovoe, as the first, but prepared for the sole use of the most common methods...

Actually, that's why I asked (and who else would ask that?!), I don't know, but I thought that professional this question has been considered. :)<

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Tue May 27, 2008 9:43

Виталий Романюк wrote:to be Honest, are a bit fuzzy. :) Is that somewhere in some "after-work sanatorium of the Ministry of interior" -- or somewhere else where were carried out Rel. the massive use of-to use two sets of discs, one with the knowhow, and the second on the same basic zvukovoe, as the first, but prepared for the sole use of the most common methods...

Actually, that's why I asked (and who else would ask that?!), I don't know, but I thought that professional this question has been considered. :)
Here what it is that "basic zvukove" and represents "know-how". There is no "most common practices".
Have you ever though one disc was listening? :)

Post by Guest » Tue May 27, 2008 22:17

Andrei Patrushevthank you for your patience. I'm just trying to understand himself.
do something at least one disc listening?
Uh... let's say -- in part. :) Partly listening and partly in CoolEdit fiddle. ;)
Regarding "listen to" a question arose, but it is soap.
"basic zvukove" and represents "know-how". There is no "General techniques"
Hmm... Maybe we just misunderstood each other? "Background" - this background is not something that is imposed on it. Melodica some thread, the bells of water in the "Explorer"...

I imagine the picture in the following way: "basic techniques"- it is repeatedly confirmed in various sources (including General description of the methodology) data on the effects of 1) the same binaural with frequencies multiple brain rhythms, and 2) "sounds of Tomatis", so to speak. And "Know-how"- this is Your own decisions on the specific combination, alternation, modification etc. of these "basic techniques", "bricks".

IMHO schematically (very roughly) "basic techniques" are as follows:
take "soothing" (for the subjective assessment of a few listen to) the melody, the blend of binaurally with a gradual reduction in the frequency, first 13->8 Hz, then a 4->0.5 Hz (omitting the so-called "q" anxiety) -- and willing listener if not asleep, then close to that.
Or go to friends "to give birth" and drive future mother in bath where you put the microphone in a condom and then received "direct-to-Tomatis" ;) records can be filtered by RF and mixing directly or used to modulate a suitable music. I am, of course, exaggerating :) but I hope, in the most General terms, am I right?

Your decision -- the "know-how", about which I wrote above-the order of application of "bricks" their "fit in size", the use of fractal algorithms for their rotation and/or "fit", etc. -- i.e. those important "little things" that connect theory with practice.

So I was interested in their efficiency. As a General principle, few, except the most hard-nosed, argues, and, moreover, there are even programs like BWGen-a ("brainwave generator") with sets of "sessions" (not to mention "advanced" audio editors like Adobe autdition the same).<

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Wed May 28, 2008 13:19

Anonymous wrote:Andrei Patrushevthank you for your patience. I'm just trying to understand himself.
do something at least one disc listening?
Uh... let's say -- in part. :) Partly listening and partly in CoolEdit fiddle. ;)
Regarding "listen to" a question arose, but it is soap.
"basic zvukove" and represents "know-how". There is no "General techniques"
Hmm... Maybe we just misunderstood each other? "Background" - this background is not something that is imposed on it. Melodica some thread, the bells of water in the "Explorer"...

I imagine the picture in the following way: "basic techniques"- it is repeatedly confirmed in various sources (including General description of the methodology) data on the effects of 1) the same binaural with frequencies multiple brain rhythms, and 2) "sounds of Tomatis", so to speak. And "Know-how"- this is Your own decisions on the specific combination, alternation, modification etc. of these "basic techniques", "bricks".

IMHO schematically (very roughly) "basic techniques" are as follows:
take "soothing" (for the subjective assessment of a few listen to) the melody, the blend of binaurally with a gradual reduction in the frequency, first 13->8 Hz, then a 4->0.5 Hz (omitting the so-called "q" anxiety) -- and willing listener if not asleep, then close to that.
Or go to friends "to give birth" and drive future mother in bath where you put the microphone in a condom and then received "direct-to-Tomatis" ;) records can be filtered by RF and mixing directly or used to modulate a suitable music. I am, of course, exaggerating :) but I hope, in the most General terms, am I right?

Your decision -- the "know-how", about which I wrote above-the order of application of "bricks" their "fit in size", the use of fractal algorithms for their rotation and/or "fit", etc. -- i.e. those important "little things" that connect theory with practice.

So I was interested in their efficiency. As a General principle, few, except the most hard-nosed, argues, and, moreover, there are even programs like BWGen-a ("brainwave generator") with sets of "sessions" (not to mention "advanced" audio editors like Adobe autdition the same).
When did the famous IL-2, you do not have to hang armor on the structural elements, and the armor is made in the form of structural elements. :) And I have no background music, which is something the files, and works all the sound material, which, though similar to the music, but such a classic is not. :?<

Виталий Романюк

Post by Виталий Романюк » Wed May 28, 2008 18:15

:) Then it remains only to congratulate You on the successful transformation of the "algebra of harmony"! :ay

Дождик

Post by Дождик » Tue Oct 20, 2009 13:55

Good day. :)
There is a variant of start of application of MM in psychotherapeutic practice.
The patients with stress and problems of various nature, as well as different types of dependencies. bc

Please respond to those who use MM for work not only with themselves, and in various institutions.
Also users (or admins) of the site for possible business practitioners.
Interesting any information.
Perhaps some subtleties in such applications, the MM is already checked. Particularly interested in including and pitfalls :wiz

Many thanks in advance to everyone who will share their experiences.
:o

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Tue Oct 20, 2009 21:02

Дождик wrote:good Day. :)
There is a variant of start of application of MM in psychotherapeutic practice.
The patients with stress and problems of various nature, as well as different types of dependencies. bc

Please respond to those who use MM for work not only with themselves, and in various institutions.
Also users (or admins) of the site for possible business practitioners.
Interesting any information.
Perhaps some subtleties in such applications, the MM is already checked. Particularly interested in including and pitfalls :wiz

Many thanks in advance to everyone who will share their experiences.
:o
Usually the problem that after applying Mashin all the problems are exacerbated, and the patient difficult You (and family match)... :?

Дождик

Post by Дождик » Tue Oct 20, 2009 22:12

Андрей Патрушев wrote: Usually the problem that after applying Mashin all the problems are exacerbated
ie those who come just to talk, to talk about how all of it is bad, but not REALLY solve the problem - better MM in hands not to give even? and then suddenly... :wiz

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Tue Nov 03, 2009 20:07

Дождик wrote:
Андрей Патрушев wrote: Usually the problem that after applying Mashin all the problems are exacerbated
ie those who come just to talk, to talk about how all of it is bad, but not REALLY solve the problem - better MM in hands not to give even? and then suddenly... :wiz
Yes, that's right. With other better suitable dogovorchik to sign before use...