the use of mind-machines in autism and mental otstalost

Тэххи
the use of mind-machines in autism and mental otstalost

Post by Тэххи » Thu Feb 28, 2008 18:26

question: can somebody suggest where to learn about clinical trials and may be someone can tell about the effect in the treatment of autism and umstvennoi retardation, can experience who's got one? I REALLY need some help.

Князевский

Re: the use of mind-machines in autism and mental RET

Post by Князевский » Sat Mar 01, 2008 22:12

Тэххи wrote:question: can somebody suggest where to learn about clinical trials and may be someone can tell about the effect in the treatment of autism and umstvennoi retardation, can experience who's got one? I REALLY need some help.
About the clinic A. Patrushev, think prompt.
About autism - it's hard to say, but I'm after a couple of sessions able to think (systematically and without interruption, until often could not Express their thoughts).

Тэххи

Post by Тэххи » Sat Mar 01, 2008 22:15

thank you, I too may have tried, but just for the sample do not want to buy:)
will wait Patrushev:)

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Sun Mar 02, 2008 12:02

Тэххи wrote:question: can somebody suggest where to learn about clinical trials and may be someone can tell about the effect in the treatment of autism and umstvennoi retardation, can experience who's got one? I REALLY need some help.
Hello, Taghi.
Neither the disks nor mindmachine not intended for treatment anything. No official clinical trials they were not.
Efficiency drives and machin is in training the brain to achieve and maintain a certain psycho-physiological state.

Post by Guest » Sun Mar 02, 2008 20:25

Андрей Патрушев wrote:No disks, no mindmachine not intended for treatment anything. No official clinical trials they were not.
Andrew, I don't know what applies to "formal clinical trials", but can throw off a reference if it will not be accepted for advertising (sorry, all in English ), which contains various documentation of the use of MM in different therapeutic purposes, though it is all about MM and DAVID, but You are already in one of his posts noted that, in principle, all MM have the same effect.

Тэххи

Post by Тэххи » Sun Mar 02, 2008 20:32

Мирали wrote:but I can throw the link if it will not be accepted for advertising (sorry, all in English ), which contains various documentation of the use of MM in different therapeutic purposes, though it is all about MM and DAVID, but You are already in one of his posts noted that, in principle, all MM have the same effect.
please, throw off please I speak English, can read.

Post by Guest » Sun Mar 02, 2008 20:45

Taghi
see PM

Dimas

Post by Dimas » Mon Mar 03, 2008 13:08

Taghi
It would be good to read the translation of the article :oops: :oops:

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Mon Mar 03, 2008 13:47

Мирали wrote:
Андрей Патрушев wrote:No disks, no mindmachine not intended for treatment anything. No official clinical trials they were not.
Andrew, I don't know what applies to "formal clinical trials", but can throw off a reference if it will not be accepted for advertising (sorry, all in English ), which contains various documentation of the use of MM in different therapeutic purposes, though it is all about MM and DAVID, but You are already in one of his posts noted that, in principle, all MM have the same effect.
Virtually all of these articles in translated form located on our website.
Official clinical trials are considered as clinical trials conducted on behalf of the Ministry of health in klinicheskikh leading institutes of Russia, with medical certification of the device.

Тэххи

Post by Тэххи » Mon Mar 03, 2008 17:23

all these articles? be so kind to show me please a reference.

Владимир Никонов 2
Автор сайта

Post by Владимир Никонов 2 » Mon Mar 03, 2008 17:34

All articles are located at:
http://www.mindmachine.ru/articles/

Прохожий

Post by Прохожий » Mon Jun 02, 2008 16:12

How can we help mindmachine don't know, but here's some information for You:
I use it to maintain their health methods BRD (bioresonance diagnostics, it is also art - vegetationally test), my doctor (she is a doctor of the 1st category) had good results on child autism. It was discovered that the cause of autism is fungi and viruses that live in our body. Method one allows them to diagnose and to destroy, and then the person recovers. Practically after 7-10 days, the child begins to communicate. Equipment, which is used by my doctor's called a Vegetative Resonance Test "IMEDIS - TEST" (art) http://imedis.ru/.
Ask about one of those who also like You is struggling with autism (the IIT of those who recovered). They already have information about the effectiveness of the method. Find a doctor practicing the method in a good clinic that has experience of autism and I hope that he will help You.
Tip: this doctor collect as much information (who helped as and when), as the method one is very strong, but depends on the expert. In case of an error the doctor unable to even injury.
I wish You good luck and recovery.

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Fri Jul 04, 2008 16:28

it was Discovered that the cause of autism is fungi and viruses that live in our body.
Maybe You mean not fungi, and the fungi that live with us in forests in the vicinity of any city? Then understand what autism can be applied... :roll: :)