Question to users

Pavel

Post by Pavel » Wed Oct 24, 2007 15:30

Джедай wrote:From my point of view, the most convincing would be to provide full information on the contents of the disc - targets, methods, technologies, texts, etc. after Receiving this information I could with a high probability to make a correct conclusion about the safety and effectiveness of the impact disk use to me.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

orgasm orgasm strife.

For example, a person can positively make sure about the disk when reading the theory and the description of used technologies, but as soon as it comes to practice and real listening, can emerge pitfalls, that is, the real impact can reach negative factors (for example recent, Milena).

Джедай

Post by Джедай » Wed Oct 24, 2007 15:47

Pavel, I was talking about formally to prove harmlessness did not.

A person can evaluate the expected impact based on their own knowledge itself, and knowledge drive.

If you give information about the disk, then the estimation accuracy will be limited only to knowledge of the self.

It is clear that in any case the projections may be material errors, but it is better to try to reduce it, than to slide into absolute agnosticism...

Джедай

Post by Джедай » Wed Oct 24, 2007 16:13

The impact of drives on the psyche can be compared to the effects of drugs on the body - despite the fact that sometimes the effects might not be desirable, the result is always projected on the basis of data about a person and information about medication.

No one will recommend "that wonderful pill helped my friend do not remember, and no matter what suggest!".

Or better yet - "I don't know what's in these pills ponapihano, and it is not important - until you try personally, you'll never know!".

Under such approaches from any, even the best medication you can get harm.

львёнок

Post by львёнок » Wed Oct 24, 2007 16:17

Алексей wrote:the Question still remains open - can You use Your disks to program people to commit certain actions? If Yes, then how to make sure that there is nothing that could harm me and others?
Think you do not need to use any discs, including sports, as they may fall on your head :lol:
You buy a thread that is edible, too, ask, like, "I don't put it in my sausage something I have to talk to the toilet?" 8)
The spirit of "pioneer," have you completely depressed, and to read books you, too bad, because there also may be programmed something harmful to you :(
Right now! Andrew only inam I tell you a secret, they say, killed I go there, my dear Tovarisch, serving malicious spells, now you have me build a go will with my portrait on the flag and assault will take the Telegraph :lol: :lol: :lol:

лисичка

Post by лисичка » Wed Oct 24, 2007 16:29

львёнок wrote:
Алексей wrote:the Question still remains open - can You use Your disks to program people to commit certain actions? If Yes, then how to make sure that there is nothing that could harm me and others?
Think you do not need to use any discs, including sports, as they may fall on your head :lol:
You buy a thread that is edible, too, ask, like, "I don't put it in my sausage something I have to talk to the toilet?" 8)
The spirit of "pioneer," have you completely depressed, and to read books you, too bad, because there also may be programmed something harmful to you :(
Right now! Andrew only inam I tell you a secret, they say, killed I go there, my dear Tovarisch, serving malicious spells, now you have me build a go will with my portrait on the flag and assault will take the Telegraph :lol: :lol: :lol:

bi :oops: :D

Алексей

Post by Алексей » Wed Oct 24, 2007 16:39

lion, so why do so? I wouldn't even be here if it were not for this very spirit. My concern is easy to explain - I've met with people who have already long been the practice of different "things" and most of them gives the impression of a people obsessed and not always in a good way. In the end, the Jedi's right about to try. The subconscious mind is not a sausage, as You say.

Pavel

Post by Pavel » Wed Oct 24, 2007 16:45

I've met with people who have long been the practice of different "things" and most of them gives the impression of a people obsessed and not always in a good way.

there is such a thing.

Sam was so.

Tried in January-February this year, discs, A. P., and ceased to be such and became another.

I wish you the same.

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Wed Oct 24, 2007 16:59

Джедай wrote:Effect discs on the psyche can be compared to the effects of drugs on the body - despite the fact that sometimes the effects might not be desirable, the result is always projected on the basis of data about a person and information about medication.

No one will recommend "that wonderful pill helped my friend do not remember, and no matter what suggest!".

Or better yet - "I don't know what's in these pills ponapihano, and it is not important - until you try personally, you'll never know!".

Under such approaches from any, even the best medication you can get harm.
Jedi,
I really like Your posts for gentle humor and common sense (I'm serious). But every time such questions are asked, you should honestly go to the end. I can put everything that interests You or to send You personally. Although, I think that here on the forum and in the written instructions, more than enough. Such kind of drives now sold on the Internet and stores a lot. Besides me there is no author makes the author's support. Some discs I have analyzed it and found it very, shall we say, inadequate techniques of subliminal encoding, but I'm sure the author didn't want to do anything bad to your customers. Now let's go honestly in a logical chain to the end. Modern psychoacoustic technology to disguise all the suggestive material on the disk. So you can get all sorts of assurances about safety, but to obtain as a result of "a cross between a Viper and a hedgehog" at their disposal. When people ask me: "can You use Your disks to program people to commit certain actions? If Yes, then how to make sure that there is nothing that could harm me or others?", the honest answer - I don't know - never tried it (just not interesting to me), but I think I can. And how can you be sure? yeah, no way! In principle, I think that I even know how to text to do this, where will be about the birds and the butterflies, but containing a powerful negative (or positive) of influence which will not necessarily listen, and simply to read. And none of the linguistic expertise that is not defined (remember Vasilisa the Wise - "she could read written and not written")But it is horribly tedious, time-consuming and, I repeat, I do not wonder, because, firstly laziness (even good), and secondly, as I wrote, I want to live (and to my children lived) in a world where people have the problem is the problem of self-improvement, not a problem - how to kill people in order to feel safe?
So the kind of questions that I perceive as, I'm sorry, ordinary coquetry.... The real question, as someone from the old-timers already wrote here - do You take full responsibility for what in this life is happening and has already happened, or not? If you take, then any drives You don't need - You'll find your way (I'm here at some point made these CDs), if not, always, what would You say and who would you say, is the possibility that You will decide other people, that You have in this life. And even if these people will really focus on it to Get better, they may just misunderstand Your interests.<
Last edited by Андрей Патрушев on Mon Oct 29, 2007 18:28, edited 1 time in total.

Джедай

Post by Джедай » Wed Oct 24, 2007 18:50

Andrew
Having read the message, understood - my posts in this thread is very far from the original question Ken that guarantees the absence of malice.
I expressed an opinion on the compatibility of the person and the impact that's made with good intention.
And on the issue of "malicious coding" - You gave so detailed answer that I just have nothing to add :)

львёнок

Post by львёнок » Wed Oct 24, 2007 20:10

Алексей wrote:lion, so why do so? I wouldn't even be here if it were not for this very spirit. My concern is easy to explain - I've met with people who have already long been the practice of different "things" and most of them gives the impression of a people obsessed and not always in a good way. In the end, the Jedi's right about to try. The subconscious mind is not a sausage, as You say.
Well, if you little think, then maybe you'll understand, what make you poop can able person, very nice conversation, and then you will be a very long time to pester any acutely seeing, keenly knowledgeable and all-powerful. But it's just talk, and if you are too this brow annoy, then it will be too lazy to build you a goat's face, so easy to be pinned 8) .
Here a tangible medium (discs) and not the cabal, and if you, for example, was the Creator thereof, it is intuitively understood that to detect and prove the existence of a negative impact from the information disk is still possible. There are craftsmen, not only in the FSB where such guys :evil: and to train such :evil: :evil: :evil: that :wiz
And to you, then it would be necessary for full happiness, as the author of this? I think not, even if you had clear signs of obsession :roll: .
So don't sasireti your brain and train yourself to conscious interaction with the world, because even dine sausage surprise, next time, if the aforesaid are (!) :cry: you'll have to yourself and your feelings trust more than all the delightful and solemn assurances of those who buy it, ie is your development, and all sorts of different cases straws (what?)... think correctly 8)
With regards to Milena, it could be a simple incompatibility, it may be temporary) or the irrepressible hysteria, in such cases we say: "not like - do not eat!", ie it's very simple: I tried to feel something to feel, put to lyuchshe times or throw, and all business :?<

Алексей

Post by Алексей » Thu Oct 25, 2007 1:15

Thank you all for the answers.

Let's summarize:
1. to do drives with malicious intent too lazy and not interested (if you want to do, then no one will ever guess and not prove),
2. guarantee that harm will not nobody will, because everyone is different
3. we must try, otherwise you never know, but trying may not know.

Do I understand correctly?

If so, tell me - what is the meaning and purpose of "Explorer"?
In a nutshell - how does it (the goal) is achieved?

Евгений Кош

Post by Евгений Кош » Thu Oct 25, 2007 8:33

Алексей wrote: 100% gut doesn't trust anybody.
100% disagree with You.
for the reasons:
1. NO one is 100% of the people on the Ground.. and You conducted a 100% survey of all residents???
2. I'm happy to trust my intuition.. the Main thing to learn to hear it and be able to determine what her signals ( not to be confused with internal voices, which the man abound, but which have no relation to intuition).

P. S. it is impractical to ask the seller of tablets - are they harmful and how much :)

Pavel

Post by Pavel » Thu Oct 25, 2007 10:26

Алексей wrote:If so, tell me - what is the meaning and purpose of "Explorer"?
we read in black and white
http://www.mindmachine.ru/audiostrobe/p ... vodnik.htm

The expected effect.
Improving health and relationships with others. The way out of the doldrums. Increase self-esteem and self-worth.

More successful purposive activity, with less energy consumption. Quick recovery after (and during) stress, illness, and severe physical and mental stress. The development of creative and psychic abilities. Regularly SHAPED MEDITATION, You get a key to keep calm in stressful situations and fast, but a rest.

Further, in order to calm down and relax, You need to imagine Your mental image of the rest and make a relaxed deep breath. The words "aim," "wholeness" and "healing" have the same root, therefore, more visible and more rapid effect on employment will be people who have realized that they have problems with health and relationships with ourselves and others and want to resolve them in the best way, or want to improve their performance in sports, art, business, etc..

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Thu Oct 25, 2007 12:19

Алексей wrote:Thanks to all for the answers.

Let's summarize:
1. to do drives with malicious intent too lazy and not interested (if you want to do, then no one will ever guess and not prove),
2. guarantee that harm will not nobody will, because everyone is different
3. we must try, otherwise you never know, but trying may not know.

Do I understand correctly?

If so, tell me - what is the meaning and purpose of "Explorer"?
On the one hand, You've got that right (by chance unaware of the moral-ethical aspect), on the other, if you start to listen with the installation, "and suddenly there is something wrong", that due to the properties of trance States to strengthen the dominant, You will definitely get is the "bad". To avoid this just written in the instructions: "before the audition, you need to set a goal". That's why I wrote You and I repeat: "My CDs You do not need. They are CONTRAINDICATED".
Last edited by Андрей Патрушев on Mon Oct 29, 2007 18:34, edited 1 time in total.

львёнок

Post by львёнок » Thu Oct 25, 2007 14:53

Андрей Патрушев wrote:So I wrote You and I repeat: "My CDs You do not need. They are CONTRAINDICATED
And, moreover, that they CONTRAINDICATEDdear Alex, when you say, quote:
"My concern is easy to explain - I've met with people who have already long been the practice of different "things" and most of them gives the impression people obsessed and not always in a good way", thereby not even notice that so simply and without pretense, offend someone whose work intend to use, relating it with "people obsessed not in a good way :evil: ". Now on several pages of this thread you Andrew explains, explains, well, just can say "shirt on my chest tears", they say, "I'm Not guilty :cry: !!! And your head to make the game even thought I do not think :ap !!!", and you with the stubborn stupidity of the possessed cry out: "don't believe 8) !!!".
Not correct, Tovarisch, to spit in the well from which you want to get drunk :shock: and because of that get such harsh comments on their posts.

Алексей

Post by Алексей » Thu Oct 25, 2007 18:43

If I said something offensive, then I apologize.
Not in my principles to justify (as each understands in his own way), but when I say "obsessed" I was not referring to the creators, and consumers. I drives not listening, so we speak different languages and cannot understand each other.

Алексей

Post by Алексей » Thu Oct 25, 2007 18:59

Dear lion cub!
Do not think for others. You have to Andrew at different levels of development and the perception of the same information may differ.

Again sorry if that is not the case. I think my posts speak on behalf of many and your responses to them will also help.

Алексей

Post by Алексей » Thu Oct 25, 2007 19:01

At least I tried to be sincere...

Алексей

Post by Алексей » Thu Oct 25, 2007 19:05

And you can rename the theme. n-R, "Believe-not-believe."
"The questions users" better, perhaps, to start anew.

Остров

Post by Остров » Thu Oct 25, 2007 21:19

25 again ((

Right now I will explode and I will send klubnye settlements.

львёнок

Post by львёнок » Fri Oct 26, 2007 13:52

Алексей wrote:If I said something offensive, then I apologize.
Well, offend here you hardly anyone can, however, the good news is that I realized, finally, that was not correct. It pleases.
Алексей wrote:do Not think for others. You have to Andrew at different levels of development and the perception of the same information may differ.
Again sorry if that is not the case. I think my posts speak on behalf of many
If you are going to follow my own adviceit will be good and logical. Everything that's wrong, I'll happily forgive.
As regards the levels of development, it is better to raise your level :lol: than to assess Chimu either, because in this matter, your opinion does not interest anyone, anyway, I :wiz

Костя

Post by Костя » Sat Oct 27, 2007 13:55

Andrew, thank you.
I stopped at MindSpa. Purchased optional second glasses with blue LEDs. Do in a dark room with white LEDs feel discomfort, and with blue the effect is striking. On the third day felt withdrawal irritability and vzbudorazhen. Didn't take Interpuls for several reasons. First and foremost - simplicity in circulation. The second is the lack thereof of the function the completion of the sessions. There is no guarantee that session is not from the manufacturer will have a negative impact on the brain. The third reason is the beautiful 12-dididave points.
Don't know why, but fall asleep in the middle of the 12th session, and then Wake up:)

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Sat Oct 27, 2007 17:49

Костя wrote:Andrew, thank you.
I stopped at MindSpa. Purchased optional second glasses with blue LEDs. Do in a dark room with white LEDs feel discomfort, and with blue the effect is striking. On the third day felt withdrawal irritability and vzbudorazhen. Didn't take Interpuls for several reasons. First and foremost - simplicity in circulation. The second is the lack thereof of the function the completion of the sessions. There is no guarantee that session is not from the manufacturer will have a negative impact on the brain. The third reason is the beautiful 12-dididave points.
Don't know why, but fall asleep in the middle of the 12th session, and then Wake up:)
Congratulations on the purchase!
Do points from MindSpa operate more efficiently than with the Central location of the diodes.
Sessions are arranged so that the frequency has varied. 12 session first comes the lower frequencies for relaxation, and then increase to vigor.

Good luck running!