Mind machine Luma 10

Ална
Mind machine Luma 10

Post by Ална » Mon Oct 08, 2007 18:32

Good time of day!
There are a lot of information, reviews about Interpuls.
What are the reviews about the Lume? Answer, please, who already enjoys!

I'm choosing between Lumos and Interpuls.
1) Interpuls more "cool" - that's understandable. But as stated in the catalog, the Lume is all that is needed. Those who use Lumos: you are missing the sessions that installed?
2) there is no Lume audiostrobe. As I understand it, the disks of Andrey Patrushev, you can listen without them (besides the Endorphins). Those who listen without audiostrobe: Yes effect (refers to the claims of the Conductor, the Healing, the solar wind)?

Dear users, please answer I want to make an order, but
I can not decide for several reasons. First, because I can't understand where session download. And as I understand from the forum when the fix is not so easy. Suddenly I can't do, or worse do will erase what is installed and hit program. :shock: And the lume won't be as if nothing ends, then nothing is erased. And sessions Inprov in Lume initially more.
The breathing session I don't particularly need to, because she is doing breathing techniques and yoga.
But audiostrobe, of course, sorry (though on the forum I read that with him, too, the problems of Interpuls has)... But how could I without Endorphins... :cry:

:roll: Maybe you shouldn't "bother" to take the Lume with Colorstream?
I want a mind machine, but can not decide...
So sorry that I'm not in Moscow, and can't try different options.
Really looking forward to Your responses and tips!

Путешественник

Post by Путешественник » Mon Oct 08, 2007 19:26

Alna:
1) For the purposes of ordinary sessions will be enough for sure, everything is basically there already.

2) Drives without strobe must act anyway. With audiostrobe Interpulse no problems noticed.

With the injection sessions problems should arise, the phone device (when available COM port), too, the difficulties will not arise. To erase the preset session are only two ways to reflash the device (does not work since the firmware is not available) and hammer :evil: :).

The main advantage of Innerpulse that session, you can program your own, or to control the stimulation parameters from the console. If this desire You will have, then you can easily take and Lum.

Владимир Никонов 2
Автор сайта

Post by Владимир Никонов 2 » Mon Oct 08, 2007 19:29

Audiostrobe - the important thing. Of course, if the machine to buy and audiostrobe disks www.mindmachine.ru/audiostrobe/special_offer.htm

I have all the disks are, therefore, choosing a great for listening. Listen mindmachine more audiostrobe drives than session. Built-in sessions is enough, even nothing to upload. Their is more than enough.

Pay attention to the machine MindSpa - www.avstim.ru

It supports audiostrobe, convenient and practical. The only sessions in it a bit and colored glasses will not connect. And in my opinion it is better than the Luma as standard.

Ална

Post by Ална » Mon Oct 08, 2007 22:04

To erase the preset session are only two ways to reflash the device (does not work since the firmware is not available) and hammer :evil: :).

Traveler, Your note reassured me. If so, then the scales with the Interpuls begins to win over to their side! :)

Ална

Post by Ална » Mon Oct 08, 2007 22:06

Никонов Владимир wrote:Pay attention to the MindSpa machine - www.avstim.ru

It supports audiostrobe, convenient and practical. The only sessions in it a bit and colored glasses will not connect. And in my opinion it is better than the Luma as standard.

Thank you! I'll have a look.

Сергей Слепченко

about Majd machine

Post by Сергей Слепченко » Thu Nov 26, 2009 3:35

Purely by chance I work on this website.Heard a lot about these machines but somehow it all fell on deaf ears,and then I read and was interested.So I wanted to make an order for the LUMA characteristics seems to be like everyone else.I have only one question:after all the brain washing and all skills with the machine,then you can without a car all of these skills are purchased with the machine powered?Or with this machine for life.[color=black][/color][size=12][/size]

Dimas

Post by Dimas » Thu Nov 26, 2009 12:21

Sergey Slepchenko
Mind-machine is a machine that allows you to learn, means that in the future You can enter the desired state of consciousness without the device.

Марика

Post by Марика » Thu Dec 03, 2009 14:47

Hello!

Yesterday I bought Luma, turned on the first program, it seems r01, somehow the light was coming only from the right led in the glasses. This is as it should be or defective glasses got?

Dimas

Post by Dimas » Thu Dec 03, 2009 14:52

Marika
The light should go of all the diodes,check all the connections please.

Post by Guest » Thu Dec 03, 2009 16:06

Марика wrote:hi All!

Yesterday I bought Luma, turned on the first program, it seems r01, somehow the light was coming only from the right led in the glasses. This is as it should be or defective glasses got?
There are three options:
- insert the plug as follows from points (sometimes it is necessary to twist), :D
- it seems - with a strong stress strong functional imbalance of the hemispheres of the brain :roll:
- really broken. :cry:
The last two differenziata by observing points on the part (not wearing) - if actually flashing only one point, it is the third option, if all the second. :)

Нетрезвый Сурдопереводчик

Post by Нетрезвый Сурдопереводчик » Thu Dec 03, 2009 23:38

most likely stress. the so it was two weeks from the start(MM are 1.5 years).left eye generally didn't see the light.now I see :)

Post by Нетрезвый Сурдопереводчик » Thu Dec 03, 2009 23:41

Luma is easier,of course,InnerPulse .70% laid down in SP features,I think most would not use.

Марика

Post by Марика » Fri Dec 04, 2009 15:04

Thanks to all for the tips! Stress was not :). Yesterday I rearranged the contacts, tweak the brightness, already blinking both points. Left neponyatki - during the session (put P1 and P2) there are times when the glasses cease to blink for a while. Again speculated - and it is necessary or is it just because of the level of light put somewhere in the middle?

And yet - I watched some time light flashing, then the eyes themselves locked-that is, as if "close" from all the flashes, you only ever see the light background, without flares, if this deliberately to remove the block, again visible flashing. Maybe it's the brain itself so close?

Марика

Post by Марика » Fri Dec 04, 2009 15:05

The Elder Waldemar

Lom bought first because of the price, and secondly that very little time is to these practices and only in the evening, a reluctance to study the long and "poking around" at different options.

Dimas

Post by Dimas » Fri Dec 04, 2009 15:06

Marika
during the session (put P1 and P2) there are times when the glasses cease to blink for a while
Provided program.
And yet - I watched some time light flashing, then the eyes themselves locked-that is, as if "close" from all the flashes, you only ever see the light background, without flares, if this deliberately to remove the block, again visible flashing. Maybe it's the brain itself so close?
This is normal.

Марика

Post by Марика » Fri Dec 04, 2009 15:07

Within two days, I attended 3 sessions. Interesting, but is there such that there was no increase in the frequency of the pulsations, we want something in tune, smooth and quiet. And then just get used to it, then changed the rhythm.

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Fri Dec 04, 2009 21:22

Марика wrote:And yet - I watched some time light flashing, then the eyes themselves locked-that is, as if "close" from all the flashes, you only ever see the light background, without flares, if this deliberately to remove the block, again visible flashing. Maybe it's the brain itself so close?
This is just an experiment, or You session, too, with open eyes see???

Post by Нетрезвый Сурдопереводчик » Sun Dec 06, 2009 2:10

Марика wrote:the Elder Waldemar

Lom bought first because of the price, and secondly that very little time is to these practices and only in the evening, a reluctance to study the long and "poking around" at different options.
well, we all have little time for practice.and then,comes the objective limit for such training.the body will not be allowed "to be greedy".I would not argue.price--Yes,in principle, Luma-budget version of Novapro.I have Innerpulse,in this mountain setting,you need only a practicing psychotherapist.in the default settings and everything works.

Марика

Post by Марика » Mon Dec 07, 2009 14:02

Andrei Patrushev

no experiments with new devices :). Look, as it should be, with my eyes closed. Just noticed this interesting effect of "curtains" in the brain - he abstrahierte light flashes, and such curtains up to complete darkness. Not for long though, which is a pity.

Post by Нетрезвый Сурдопереводчик » Wed Dec 09, 2009 3:32

by the way,what in Люме10 session "gamma-improvement"? az

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Wed Dec 09, 2009 13:39

Старец Вольдемар wrote:by the way,what in Люме10 session "gamma-improvement"? az
For joy. :D

Post by Нетрезвый Сурдопереводчик » Wed Dec 09, 2009 15:15

improvement of joy?great az thank you

Ойген

Post by Ойген » Fri Dec 11, 2009 1:55

What can you say about a set of programs on the Lume? For the novice - rolled?

Post by Нетрезвый Сурдопереводчик » Fri Dec 11, 2009 16:48

and for advanced also az if audiostrobe useS not planned,it very. bi

Альберттт

where are the results ?

Post by Альберттт » Fri Dec 11, 2009 19:36

so all the rave about say. )) but not a single opinion about the success . in the work. the study of something . etc. who have positive and negative results of this mass experiment ?