Mind machine Luma 10

Нетрезвый Сурдопереводчик
Re: where are the results ?

Post by Нетрезвый Сурдопереводчик » Sat Dec 12, 2009 1:22

Альберттт wrote:so all the rave about say. )) but not a single opinion about the success . in the work. the study of something . etc. who have positive and negative results of this mass experiment ?
side effects of course terrible.normal sleep,do not want to drink-to smoke-Shiryaev,normal social behavior,colleagues at work, climb on the wall from what you are not covered with scabs from a nervous low-paid work.family suspicious peace and tranquility.of course,such terrible side effects(as well as many techs that I didn't mention the little things,like the eyes do not become fatigued,increasing the reaction) can be avoided...the recipe is simple az --no measles case don't waste money on a machine,it is better PSP some to buy and Kwaku drive to the tremor of the extremities.well, in piffka's Friday for a breakthrough and rushed goat chairs :ap

сенбис

mind machine Lima 10

Post by сенбис » Sun Feb 07, 2010 19:35

Bought Lima 10, I listen for 17 days, I listen to 3-4 different session per day in the amount of 1-2 hour runs, smoke lost the desire, feel that something has changed and to figure out exactly what you can't. Before going to sleep listening S01 4,but something in the night Wake up and can't sleep thoughts in my head. my question is: alternative medicine-or rather ,soothsayers , sorcerers , boroski offer cure from evil eye, damage, curses, etc., this means they affect the brain with their spell, and MM the machine can these diseases be cured or the curse is not encoded in the brain.

коба

mm

Post by коба » Thu Feb 25, 2010 14:26

hi,tell me please. on the lume which session is considered alpha from what is,thanks

сенбис

Post by сенбис » Sat Feb 27, 2010 1:49

Listened for 21 days, now 21 days make a break, that's how I felt-- lost octrahedron dorsal and cervical, missing leg cramps, smoke tried almost vyrygal, attention has increased, hand in the joint was rooting it for a long time to carry the bag , now carrying a bucket of potatoes from the garage without a smoke break, heart aches and now like less a headache often ,the pressure, now it disappear and then there will be pain ,maybe the weather. Want another 21 days to listen to the alpha,to even better enhance the effect. Alpha session those who on the calm ,7-12 Hz,if I'm not mistaken, in loum Hertz made a little more than 12 is because people are different and someone fit great frequency.

Идущая вперед

Post by Идущая вперед » Sat Feb 27, 2010 14:23

sanbis
and then still interesting - especially with a guide :D :D :D :D

Re: mm

Post by Нетрезвый Сурдопереводчик » Wed Mar 03, 2010 3:50

коба wrote:Hello,tell me please. on the lume which session is considered alpha from what is,thanks
all sessions for relaxation.in the session table in the instructions they first 8)

Ванька-встанька

Post by Ванька-встанька » Wed Mar 03, 2010 22:15

Alpha chuystva sharpens. Not harmful if in the spring to start training, still 2 exacerbations per head?

Жень-Шенька

Re: Mind machine Luma 10

Post by Жень-Шенька » Thu Aug 22, 2013 17:37

I now have a difficult situation in the family. Because of this I became very nervous. Can't sleep, can't eat. In constant tension, the muscle is just a stone. At the center for psychological aid to the population I was advised to undergo rehabilitation. Arriving at the first session, I had no idea that I would do and what all to expect in the end. I honestly, that day was so upset that I wasn't even hoping for any positive result. And now, put me in a chair, wearing sunglasses and headphones, and left for half an hour. After 10 minutes the body has spread a pleasant warmth. After another 5 minutes I was relaxed, there were visions. I even flew on the Hippogriff as Harry Potter))) after half an hour it was complete bliss! No problems no longer cared. Heavy thoughts tried to think, but to hold on they never could themselves have dissolved. The mood has improved, swearing no one wanted. The effect has been all day. After the third session I decided to purchase such a device, to be able to use it every day.
In the center was a VOYAGER XL machine from Theta Technologies, but the price for it was biting, so I bought Luma 10. Hope will not fail.
Headphones and sunglasses good, comfortable. The device is simple to handle.
While just listened to a couple of relaxing programs. He had a bit of a headache. But I am not complaining. Perhaps the sound and light needed to do less.
I will continue to experiment.

Жень-Шенька

Post by Жень-Шенька » Tue Sep 24, 2013 12:27

Last time after listening has become a bad mood. All sorts of bad thoughts appear. Yesterday after a session I couldn't sleep - the memories came flooding back. Although I took it as time in order to distract from heavy thoughts. Now found in the side - activation of the traumatic memory. It looks like it.... Damn. What to do now?

Post by Нетрезвый Сурдопереводчик » Mon Nov 25, 2013 1:30

Жень-Шенька wrote:Last time after the auditions became a bad mood. All sorts of bad thoughts appear. Yesterday after a session I couldn't sleep - the memories came flooding back. Although I took it as time in order to distract from heavy thoughts. Now found in the side - activation of the traumatic memory. It looks like it.... Damn. What to do now?
listened to I suppose,some kind of "meditation"? Luma-the machine is old and "hard" impact. In my opinion,it is tougher than ...Navigator. :) Bad mood can be exhausted regular classes...