First experience - 2

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Wed Jun 06, 2007 11:22

Карил wrote: Now about listening to the trouble ceased. In the morning, mostly asleep, as you listen just as you Wake up. In the afternoon, unable to sleep, can not sleep. The evening mood will be if you feel energetic after listening I will feel even better. If sleepy, then fall asleep and Wake up around when the drive is over. After listening I will be a little more cheerful, as if at this hour I just slept.
And You not too often do? For Massage of the Brain rather than once a day, and the two have a lot.

Карил

Post by Карил » Thu Jun 07, 2007 15:20

Why so many? My head does not hurt, some bad feelings was not there.

Can I not call You? :wink:

Pavel

Post by Pavel » Thu Jun 07, 2007 16:51

>Can I not call You?

And how many don't tell them is always "You". And do you know what "Conductor" almost cancels out the "You". :P

Dimas

Post by Dimas » Fri Jun 08, 2007 11:50

Pavel wrote:>Can I not call You?

And how many don't tell them is always "You". And do you know what "Conductor" almost cancels out the "You". :P
It is SO important to YOU??
Sees the root,ladies and gentlemen!
I understand that now it is accepted to be based on American patern of communication in order to reduce the distance(and trendy,modern,business advanced :lol: )and does it need to be cut???...but...as they say,the reduction leads to distortion of meaning.We have a somewhat different culture (especially in the West, there is almost no concept of "You").
"Conductor" anything for there not driving :wink: may opens the true face of man,his attitude toward oneself and the world...

Dimas

Post by Dimas » Fri Jun 08, 2007 11:52

Карил wrote:Why so many? My head does not hurt, some bad feelings was not there.

Can I not call You? :wink:
Is a powerful program.It is enough to listen once a day,if more-is an overload of nervous system.It is not useful! :roll:

Сударыня

Post by Сударыня » Fri Jun 08, 2007 21:48

Dimas wrote:Pavel wrote(a):
>Can I not call You?

And how many don't tell them is always "You". And do you know what "Conductor" almost cancels out the "You".

Sees the root,ladies and gentlemen!
Mature - Svyatoslav Horobre:!I go to YOU!" :o

Карил

Post by Карил » Fri Jun 08, 2007 22:20

Dimas wrote:
Карил wrote:if more-is an overload of nervous system
Uh... :roll: I kind of listened to three weeks of (almost) 3 times a day and nothing nervous system in order. He wrote also the head does not hurt, sleeping is no problem, the nerves are fine too like, neither depressed nor Vice versa increased activity was not observed, in a calm, peaceful state.

Карил

Post by Карил » Fri Jun 08, 2007 22:31

Dimas wrote:This is SO important to YOU??
You can call the teacher or in positions of authority, or a person who have achieved outstanding results. In General, a person worthy of respect, has done something good for others, Andrei Patrushev, for example...

The line certainly is thin enough, it turns out other people are not worthy of respect or what? I never bother about it. Just when the old, grumpy Brigada saliva grandmother DEMANDS respect it annoys me. And what did she do, that I respected her? Lived a life? So I will live...

What I did good for other people to get me to call you? It is not a question to others on the forum, and the question that I ask myself when I call on you...

Pavel

Post by Pavel » Fri Jun 08, 2007 23:14

Dimas wrote(a):

This is unimportant, I just somehow start to feel old, especially if the person is the same age as me.

Карил

Post by Карил » Fri Jun 08, 2007 23:36

While listening Imprоv 02 the feeling as if brain crushed inside the skull. :roll: It pressure, do not hurt, and seemed to breathe or something... This is my personal glitch, or everyone? Share your feelings. :D

Dimas

Post by Dimas » Sat Jun 09, 2007 0:46

Not personal!! :lol: I get something similar when listening to different programs.

вероника

Post by вероника » Sat Jun 09, 2007 10:46

Карил wrote:you can call the teacher or in positions of authority, or a person who have achieved outstanding results. .
Do You believe that everyone is endowed with the power to do good for others and not for yourself?
Карил wrote: Just when the old, grumpy Brigada saliva grandmother DEMANDS respect it annoys me.

What I did good for other people to get me to call you? It is not a question to others on the forum, and the question that I ask myself when I call on you...
They often just bad life and patience is anything missing. Death is near and life is hard. Show some sense of respect, compassion and understanding, forgive - it's not difficult, you see, and you will find the answer to your question.
Карил wrote: while listening Imprоv 02 the feeling as if brain crushed inside the skull. It pressure, do not hurt, and seemed to breathe or something... This is my personal glitch, or everyone? Share your feelings.
What I happens not only while listening, but just in life.

Евгений Кош

Post by Евгений Кош » Sat Jun 09, 2007 14:14

Карил wrote:
You can call the teacher or in positions of authority, or a person who have achieved outstanding results. In General, a person worthy of respect, has done something good for others, Andrei Patrushev, for example...

The line certainly is thin enough, it turns out other people are not worthy of respect or what? I never bother about it. Just when the old, grumpy Brigada saliva grandmother DEMANDS respect it annoys me. And what did she do, that I respected her? Lived a life? So I will live...

Here the question is not whether someone called on You.. and besides who calls on You.
Such treatment suggests that the speaker is "You" respects the interlocutor in the first place as a person, which indicates a high level of mental development.
And the one who wants to tell You something ( as You write "what she did so I respected her?"), one assumes unusual man function - the function of God :) trying to assess the actions of man, forgetting that first and foremost this is the person the same equal as all :). Even initially you can talk to the person You Toloko because he You nothing( neither good and the bad).. did not it is worthy of respect :)

I'm not talking about those who You did something bad. there are already other subjective rules.. however in my experience I would say that in this case it tells You because it is :
1. distance You from this person (why such hobnob?)
2. usually these people have not found (yet ) your path and are sarcastic.. this is Your "You" he is even worse than "You" :)
3. If the person (who You don't want to say "You")in the future will find your way, then You will understand and not be offended for it.. but on the contrary will appreciate Your patience and understanding :)

Here such here thoughts.

Dimas

Post by Dimas » Tue Jun 12, 2007 15:38

Евгений Кош wrote:
Карил wrote:

Here the question is not whether someone called on You.. and besides who calls on You.
Such treatment suggests that the speaker is "You" respects the interlocutor in the first place as a person, which indicates a high level of mental development.
And the one who wants to tell You something ( as You write "what she did so I respected her?"), one assumes unusual man function - the function of God :) trying to assess the actions of man, forgetting that first and foremost this is the person the same equal as all :). Even initially you can talk to the person You Toloko because he You nothing( neither good and the bad).. did not it is worthy of respect :)

I'm not talking about those who You did something bad. there are already other subjective rules.. however in my experience I would say that in this case it tells You because it is :
1. distance You from this person (why such hobnob?)
2. usually these people have not found (yet ) your path and are sarcastic.. this is Your "You" he is even worse than "You" :)
3. If the person (who You don't want to say "You")in the future will find your way, then You will understand and not be offended for it.. but on the contrary will appreciate Your patience and understanding :)

Here such here thoughts.
I agree! :D

Евгений Кош

Post by Евгений Кош » Fri Jun 15, 2007 15:59

Interesting perception of a pulsating light in the glasses.
There are times during the session when the pulsing light is perceived - the ripple ravnomerno.. no.. just - uniform light.. the effect goes away when you drop this condition..
I can only assume that the brain adapts to the surge .. but it's only predpolojenie..

Евгений Кош

Post by Евгений Кош » Tue Jun 19, 2007 22:39

After a beautiful edge treatments to the stage of dreams(day before yesterday)..
today, it is all very painful.
1. Sinking into a state of semi-consciousness, when the voice is that of a guide has become barely audible.. feeling like gloh ears..
2. in this state of consciousness was difficult to uderjat, all other bodily sensations..(like rolled the waves of sensation when you pour cold water.. but the feeling is not cold from the water but that's different .. can't explain.. like breathtaking)..
3. In this state, more semi-conscious than the conscious mind.. before falling asleep clear.. no thoughts.. consciousness is confused.. semi-sleep semi aware.. (like it happens when long sleep and then just want to sleep and not, suffer).
4. After you exit this floor-the floor.. bodily sensations did not like.. some kind of unpleasant tension in the joints(and in some muscles...) even were squeaking from this discomfort.. so I wanted to squirm to get it them.. (it's 10 minutes before the end of the "conduit").. barely hearing the words "conductor" and with great pleasure that jumped up to stretch.. it was impossible to endure these neplatyne sensations..

Here are savoury pies..

Влад

Post by Влад » Wed Jun 20, 2007 0:35

[quote="Eugene Kosh"]
like rolled the waves of sensation when you pour cold water.. but the feeling is not cold from the water but that's different .. can't explain.. like breathtaking
[quote]
I have a similar with the falling down, deepening, and acceleration. Yes, at times, breathtaking.

[quote="Eugene Kosh"]
bodily sensations did not like.. some kind of unpleasant tension in the joints
[quote]
I suppose it's a reaction to very strong relaxation is usually not achievable in a period of wakefulness or too rapid withdrawal from a relaxed state. I, too, sometimes, although getting used to slowly.

Dimas

Post by Dimas » Wed Jun 20, 2007 13:09

Влад wrote:
Евгений Кош wrote: like rolled the waves of sensation when you pour cold water.. but the feeling is not cold from the water but that's different .. can't explain.. like breathtaking
I have a similar with the falling down, deepening, and acceleration. Yes, at times, breathtaking.
I have all the same...sometimes it goes...after a long time an unpleasant sensation in the joints disappears,and the dip becomes much deeper..it's just the thing you need to do.

Марина Ник

Post by Марина Ник » Wed Jun 20, 2007 16:13

Friends! I have a question about intuition. Are there any examples that the listening sessions on the machine or drives somehow influenced the development of intuition?

Dimas

Post by Dimas » Wed Jun 20, 2007 16:23

Get the desired tickets the 4th time in a row...

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Wed Jun 20, 2007 16:23

Марина Ник wrote:Friends! I have a question about intuition. Are there any examples that the listening sessions on the machine or drives somehow influenced the development of intuition?
It's for the Demos. He recently complained that his intuition was just bad... :D

Dimas

Post by Dimas » Wed Jun 20, 2007 16:23

better do the lottery to try! :lol:

Евгений Кош

Post by Евгений Кош » Wed Jun 20, 2007 17:22

Dimas wrote:Get the desired tickets the 4th time in a row...
and "need" are you talking about? study/lottery/bus ? :))

Марина Ник

Post by Марина Ник » Thu Jun 21, 2007 13:19

Dimas? not want to test your intuition?
I about a week ago after listening sessions and discs "caught" a state that is hard to explain in words, I call for myself " the void of ears." At this time, the newsletter came the news that on one site there is a new game "clash of the intuitive". I went and tried to play. There are a few games online. And such intuitive going, I tell you. Amazed. So, I was pretty good for a beginner. Then the condition I ("empty ears") has passed. I was still playing, turned out worse, but still good. In the rankings ( and they are there too), I'm not in last place. Actually captures this, fascinated. If interested, I will provide the address. And maybe you know about it.

Dimas

Post by Dimas » Thu Jun 21, 2007 13:39

Евгений Кош wrote:
and "need" are you talking about? study/lottery/bus ? :))
Study.Session goes...