Buyer issues :)

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Fri Nov 17, 2006 16:15

about the mass - there are looking to compare..... Which is better, the young beer and Telekom poison, or better develop and also success in school improve ?
I do not know....I do not know.... I think :)
I had the idea to make a machine for discos for young people, well, and at the same time so let "academic success improves..."
about the sessions - I mean, personally, I don't know how and what experts photosonics (or other companies) has been programmed.
I am too often faced with the fact that the claimed science was "science".
By the way do not understand that a difficult to do any form of signal for light and sound, it's solely a firmware issue, and that in turn is so easy for such devices that the issue is a labor-month of one programmer....
By the way IMHO the easiest option :) stick a second sound card in the machine and one to use as audio and one as video output. Here is mindmachine with unlimited programming capabilities...
Duc it all strive to spend less and get more...
Okay. I realized that still more neglected than I was expecting....
I will study this further....
No, it's much huzhee :wink:

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Fri Nov 17, 2006 20:51

I had the idea to make a machine for discos for young people, well, and at the same time so let "academic success improves..."
I do not agree that this should be EN masse. In my opinion, it should go to whom do you want.
The thing is that if you do not fix nothing in other ways (who and how will do it ?)
really need do not have it, but all. More precisely, almost everything.

Here's the thing, you can leave positive effects on second place.
"Use" the TV due to the fact that sandwiched between home and work, people do not get imaginative information that he gets - rather be called a noise.
People living in nature sees diversity in the city-straight lines.
Next person is not(usually) meet on a creative level (self-actualization) and sensual (Packed to the limit system).
The output of the most continuously looking for watching TV, replacing my feelings of strangers. Plus all the other methods of stimulation - tobacco, alcohol, drugs and so on.
Of course, I have simplified the picture, omitting several additional factors.
Just wanted to say that in fact, if the average efficiency of cars is sufficient, this is a good way to bring back the man himself, the system in this by and large is not interested :) Since then control of the masses falls.
People live grafted through advertising stereotypes. At least in the big cities. And sometimes, it can be used directly in protivopolojnuu side, i.e. use of grafted stereotypes to explain what you need to convey.
So it is not disco... and in the subsequent effect.

Шум

Post by Шум » Fri Nov 17, 2006 21:46

to shmshm:

Do not share the experience of using Tina?
It would be interesting to know your impressions :idea: .

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Fri Nov 17, 2006 22:42

What to tell you about TIN ?
Well, firstly it works :)
Secondly ... for me it was important that in "perfect" conditions I have a sort of intuition is not bad, but if you use "the Shocker", all perevarivaetsya accurate to. I.e. the deviation from the average curve, but in the opposite direction, continuous mistakes.
In General, for me it is good because it allows you to train both sides, because in life not a standard situation and work "Shocker".
Other than that ... like tin tin.
In principle, training through pain is not the best option, better through positive emotions, but sometimes it is needed.
I 80% of the time using it not in the Shocker (finger on the contacts not put, and 20% - to check that I "do not knock".
And the author's idea that you need to constantly use the Taser to develop an intuitive avoidance of impact.
And so primitive, but comfortable. Plus the statistics at the plate on the comp save. That's all.
Just can not think of what else to say.

Шум

Post by Шум » Sat Nov 18, 2006 12:51

shmshm wrote:what to tell you about TIN ?
Well, firstly it works :)
Secondly ... for me it was important that in "perfect" conditions I have a sort of intuition is not bad, but if you use "the Shocker", all perevarivaetsya accurate to. I.e. the deviation from the average curve, but in the opposite direction, continuous mistakes.
In General, for me it is good because it allows you to train both sides, because in life not a standard situation and work "Shocker".
Other than that ... like tin tin.
In principle, training through pain is not the best option, better through positive emotions, but sometimes it is needed.
I 80% of the time using it not in the Shocker (finger on the contacts not put, and 20% - to check that I "do not knock".
And the author's idea that you need to constantly use the Taser to develop an intuitive avoidance of impact.
And so primitive, but comfortable. Plus the statistics at the plate on the comp save. That's all.
Just can not think of what else to say.
Thanks for the info. The main thing - that works. Read the book norbekova, also their forum /about TIN/ read everything. Just there all biased, it was interesting to learn opinion is not norbekova. :)
And so - just the best exercise intuition - stress and ekstremalnye situation. Proven life/so no trinagar developed a good intuition/.
On the other hand, intuition is good, but stress is bad for health. Need to be safe/fitness training, dietary Supplements there different/.

Probably also buy myself entu machine. :roll:

Шум

Post by Шум » Sat Nov 18, 2006 13:26

to shmshm:

The green bar is already opened or not? :)

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Sat Nov 18, 2006 18:32

What is the green bar ? Sorry not understand....

Шум

Post by Шум » Sat Nov 18, 2006 18:41

shmshm wrote:What is the green bar ? Sorry not understand....
How should I understand from written posts on the forum about TIN:
when engaged with Tina, or black-and-white cards for a long time, and progress in this /guessing is more than 60%/ begins with the "green strip" - bus suitable at the same time ostanovku as you begin to meet people and... actually starts a streak, so to speak.. :roll:

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Sun Nov 19, 2006 14:04

Oh Christmas tree... here's what I mean... :) well, I don't read what is written on the forum about Tina.
Uh... the maps I have up to 90% on the simulator will be less. Since the series on the cards - short. Keep the status as long on the treadmill hard.
In General, a green bar I have in life :) and for a long time.
Here the car broke down nafig, pulled out the torsion bar front suspension, it would seem bad, but still a green stripe down the right country, but not on the track, Yes I have it "patched" improvised sredstvami to service your move to come.
The strip depends from the card and not from Tina. I think mindmachine and drives Patrushev also could have a similar effect, though the other way.
But for me it's intensified when I removed the influence of the installations "system" and society and began to operate exclusively focusing on the internal feeling and not how it should do. However it raises many questions from relatives. In school and College years, parents have rolled
tantrums :)

PS Yes, the people writing on the forum about tin perhaps even "gets" part of the effect of courses not only from working with the simulator and maps (I mean senior level), although there I don't recommend going to anyone, this building (the Institute people) because of love some people to Finance was fast crumbling, and there probably replace some settings slightly zombifying other students than remove them altogether. Better listen to the Guide, there really is lyrics calibrated quite well, although as it turned out I not all their in the mind was listening to :)

Шум

Post by Шум » Sun Nov 19, 2006 23:07

shmshm wrote:Oh Christmas tree... here's what I mean... :) well, I don't read what is written on the forum about Tina.
Uh... the maps I have up to 90% on the simulator will be less. Since the series on the cards - short. Keep the status as long on the treadmill hard.
In General, a green bar I have in life :) and for a long time.
Here the car broke down nafig, pulled out the torsion bar front suspension, it would seem bad, but still a green stripe down the right country, but not on the track, Yes I have it "patched" improvised sredstvami to service your move to come.
The strip depends from the card and not from Tina. I think mindmachine and drives Patrushev also could have a similar effect, though the other way.
But for me it's intensified when I removed the influence of the installations "system" and society and began to operate exclusively focusing on the internal feeling and not how it should do. However it raises many questions from relatives. In school and College years, parents have rolled
tantrums :)

PS Yes, the people writing on the forum about tin perhaps even "gets" part of the effect of courses not only from working with the simulator and maps (I mean senior level), although there I don't recommend going to anyone, this building (the Institute people) because of love some people to Finance was fast crumbling, and there probably replace some settings slightly zombifying other students than remove them altogether. Better listen to the Guide, there really is lyrics calibrated quite well, although as it turned out I not all their in the mind was listening to :)
To the selected text: so You began to trust your intuition. :)

On the cards - a higher percentage of guessing because there still are mixed and tactile sensations.

The guide really helps - always listen to the second half of August. 8)

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Mon Nov 20, 2006 1:42

tactile maps when used correctly, the cards do not work. You just need the right job to deliver, so that haptic space was not :)
Tactile can be trained, but since the benefit of this is less than besteciler perception, don't see the point.
The whole issue in the state, working with Tina long begin to fall from it, and flip through the deck quickly. I saw people who had virtually 100% on colored cards, just confused two similar colors,but then went... Routine :) jammed.

Шум

Post by Шум » Mon Nov 20, 2006 19:06

shmshm wrote:...the question in the state, working with Tina long begin to fall from it, and flip through the deck quickly...
Why work with Tina fall from this state? :(
I was very raschityval. :roll:

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Tue Nov 21, 2006 0:47

make no mistake - not because of Tina, but simply because the right state is continuously kept for a long time difficult. Deck of cards ends earlier, and with Tina continue buttons to press, so it is really for their good.

Шум

Post by Шум » Tue Nov 21, 2006 0:51

Clear.

Buy yourself this "adaptation". I hope I have enough health. :)

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Tue Nov 21, 2006 1:01

well, just from the shock mode do not go overboard since it is still a shock, though weak. Can cause a lot of side effects.
but you can use alternately both.

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Fri Nov 24, 2006 4:26

New questions:
1) the disks of Andrey Patrushev and General cars.
Heard, or rather read the assertion that the frequency of the Schumann resonance , i.e. the natural frequency of the planet has changed ?
Since I am in this area a zero, I would like to hear the opinion of a Pro.
In itself admit such a possibility, well, like a fast drift of the magnetic pole of a certain scientific phenomenon, it is clear that certain changes occur on the planet.
If this is true, how should it affect the tones used in typewriters and not only ?
Sorry if the question curve, but just came across again on this old, equipment on hand to check now no.

2) But if for example there is no time for a listening session, is it harmful to listen in transparent glasses, not ceasing to work the computer ?
Usual my work is reading, correspondence, and writing instructions and "articles", the work is not creative, but not very logical, it can be called "creative" or controlling. I'm not worried about whether I will be able to do it together with the session concerned will not enter if I felt the contradiction, is not good for your brain.
The thing is that I can easily overcome any sort of session cars, if you want to. I.e. my internal "machine" is stronger than external. Even to become interesting somewhere to watch it on the EEG.
3) Follows from 2. If I normally listen to session if you need to stop the internal dialogue, or the session will be equally effective will love ? Ie not a problem to do it, but automatically machine this does not do, if I want for example do not hesitate to continue the "processing" of a particular task, then the session will be the session, along with images, and thinking will remain in parallel Tusk. So I think that that's probably not right and better still for the duration of the session, everything else in the head "shut down" ?

Thanks in advance for your answers.

Dimas

Post by Dimas » Fri Nov 24, 2006 18:18

I've noticed such!If I completely "given" session,that is, for me, there is nothing but sound in the headphones and flashing lights,as if I was letting my body-consciousness to pulsate in this mode (physically feel),then the good(effect) of the session is palpable.If I during the session immersed in some pillows and a mental "concrete mixer",it seemed like not listening to anything...But another point,if cessie long (or any program of A. Patrushev),then after a while it happens that the internal dialogue itself is terminated and the session starts "working".But if I was very excited by something,I listen to the programme and strongly tired from this,they want to get through,because nothing is happening...One thing I learned very clearly, I have a quick playing no,I the machine was purchased in the month of April, and that I'd understand how it changes something inside of me it took about six months...Program Patrushev,in my opinion,are much more efficient and armavirian..But this is my subjective opinion...

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Fri Nov 24, 2006 21:40

1. With regard to the frequency of the Schumann resonance, then, first of all, this rumor goes a long time, but none of the normal link to the specific scientific papers and has not made, and secondly these frequencies some (and sources) what we mean, thirdly, even if changed, then what?
2. Synchronization bioelectrical activity of the brain through the periphery is the process is not fatal (unlike, for example, from EHF enough power), so to compete with the machine – someone who destruct - no sense. If You want to help yourself to enter a working state of relaxed concentration, you can use the relevant session or disc (Ultramag, for example), if You put session on alpha (theta) relaxation, and its behavior should be properly arranged (for example, to make an extra "effort" to relax, to breathe, to turn off the internal dialogue...)
Mindmachine is not a pill, it first of all, brain training for entry into a certain state. Any athlete knows that training with full concentration on the task of radically in the direction of efficiency differs from training, when an athlete "chasing cockroaches in the head"...

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Sun Nov 26, 2006 21:38

Andrew, thanks for the answers, more questions home users:
1) is it possible to use the machine for pregnant women and nursing mothers as a means of recreation-relaxation ?

2) For the removal of eye strain better than listening to standard relaxation ?

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Sun Nov 26, 2006 23:42

shmshm wrote:Andrew, thanks for the answers, more questions home users:
1) is it possible to use the machine for pregnant women and nursing mothers as a means of recreation-relaxation ?

2) For the removal of eye strain better than listening to standard relaxation ?
I'm sorry, but pregnant I wouldn't have anything to recommend... And breastfeeding - please.

To relax the eyes is best suited relaxation session with green.

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Mon Nov 27, 2006 0:02

Ie if pregnant pull the device into the hands of houses of interest, to select and to say that the consequences are not clear ?

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Mon Nov 27, 2006 10:19

The fact that the nervous system of the mother and child at this stage a single. The child, however, in the womb and a few months after birth is dominated by the Delta rhythms. The imposition of higher rhythms is unknown as it may affect the development.
On the other hand, electrocranial stimulation since the 60's of the last century has been successfully used in pregnant women, as nemedikamentozhnykh remedy for the relief of anxiety, normalization of sleep and pressure.
Thirdly, pregnant women can be quite a lot of different conditions to arise and not related to mindmachine, but I believe my experience, such a relationship will be uniquely recognized.
Thus, all at your discretion and at your own risk.

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Mon Nov 27, 2006 13:59

Thank you for the detailed response. All very well understood. In principle, I had similar thoughts, though in another way, in the right situation at the mother and child all by itself comes in smoothly-the correct state.

On the other hand the relationship of mother and child and after childbirth remains very strong and the practice of treatment of the child through the mother is accepted in the East (and not only) medicine and extremely effective.
That's why I asked about the feeding period.

Влад Н.

Buyer issues :)

Post by Влад Н. » Thu Feb 15, 2007 20:47

Hello!!!!
Tell me, has anyone tried to change the time (duration) of respiratory sessions in the InnerPulse?
I have no as it does not work..
The instructions stated that in order to enter this mode
Quote:
Press PLAY
When Cesia will begin, press Select until the mode oPL
Then press the PLAY
Press SELECT to BSd
The UP and DOWN buttons you can change the parameter from 1 to 4.
Press PLAY to save the parameter value...

But really, when you're in respiratory sesi mode, pressing the SELECT any mode oPL does not occur.
Which is very strange, in the rest of the sessions (relaxation, meditation, and training .t.d) you can easily change this setting and all functions are available. But the modified value is not in any way preserved. And when I start the session "square breathing" the breathing rhythm is slowed..
If anyone knew how to change InnerPulse time breathing sessions help...
Thanks in advance for the answer!!!!

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Re: Questions for the buyer :)

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Wed Mar 21, 2007 11:44

Влад Н. wrote:Hello!!!!
Tell me, has anyone tried to change the time (duration) of respiratory sessions in the InnerPulse?
I have no as it does not work..
The instructions stated that in order to enter this mode
Quote:
Press PLAY
When Cesia will begin, press Select until the mode oPL
Then press the PLAY
Press SELECT to BSd
The UP and DOWN buttons you can change the parameter from 1 to 4.
Press PLAY to save the parameter value...

But really, when you're in respiratory sesi mode, pressing the SELECT any mode oPL does not occur.
Which is very strange, in the rest of the sessions (relaxation, meditation, and training .t.d) you can easily change this setting and all functions are available. But the modified value is not in any way preserved. And when I start the session "square breathing" the breathing rhythm is slowed..
If anyone knew how to change InnerPulse time breathing sessions help...
Thanks in advance for the answer!!!!
First, what You are trying to do this slow breathing (in the beginning of the session, for example, 6 breaths/min, and in the end - 5) and it is available only from PPr.
Secondly, what You need is much easier. The first five cycles and adjustment. While raising tones (breath) You hold the button, then released, during the pauses (if pause is not needed, it is necessary to quickly press and release). The same can be done from PPr, then you have set the time parameters will be remembered, too, believe me, is a very delicate thing, and what You were good today, feel tomorrow or even in an hour..