CD "healing: the magic river"

Ёжик в тумане

Post by Ёжик в тумане » Fri Oct 12, 2007 0:06

a new laptop, ASUS
sound card... mmmm if properly understood where to look for realtek high difinition audio, listen on DVD

Евгений Кош

Post by Евгений Кош » Fri Oct 12, 2007 0:27

Андрей Патрушев wrote:
Евгений Кош wrote:
Dimas wrote:Andrei Patrushev
Yes, that's my friends say the same thing,negative emotions are tdut as while listening to and dreaming about "..God forbid.."
It seems that I have it too rarely.. (see the confluence of different circumstances)
Yet for the first time in 20-30 times (don't remember how many times listened to) auditions for 5 months..
The brain is a detector of coincidence. While I don't listen to or anything else in terms of health and mind are not engaged in all moods come and go... But when you start working, you start closely paying attention, and every "bark to put in the line..."
"100 good eggs have one rotten, but rotten for much longer than I remember..." the City of Vergeles
Yes.. I agree.. I think that is the case :)

Влад

Post by Влад » Fri Oct 12, 2007 1:11

Hedgehog, I think the problem is in the built-in sound card, usually they are far from perfect. You're not directly in DVD listening? Maybe he has access under headphones?

By the way Explorer is also using it too, I think does not use its full potential.

Ёжик в тумане

Post by Ёжик в тумане » Fri Oct 12, 2007 22:12

Влад wrote:Hedgehog, I think the problem is in the built-in sound card, usually they are far from perfect. You're not directly in DVD listening? Maybe he has access under headphones?

By the way Explorer is also using it too, I think does not use its full potential.
through headphones of course :) try using other sources.. but something tells me that the effect will be the same...

Татьяна

Healing on the Magic river

Post by Татьяна » Sun Oct 14, 2007 17:52

Greetings to all members of the forum! Take into its ranks the young. I have a question to Andrey Patrushev:listened to disc Healing 3 times and all the time periodic state of the chills.Starts from the area of the solar plexus and then spreads or up without affecting the head or down to his feet.Yesterday at night listened-tried to escape warmer-same result.What would it mean,just wondering,to continue to be.In the morning I listen to the Guide 4 times already,but this is a great dive as the first time was no more.

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Re: Healing on the Magic river

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Sun Oct 14, 2007 21:34

Татьяна wrote:Greetings to all members of the forum! Take into its ranks the young. I have a question to Andrey Patrushev:listened to disc Healing 3 times and all the time periodic state of the chills.Starts from the area of the solar plexus and then spreads or up without affecting the head or down to his feet.Yesterday at night listened-tried to escape warmer-same result.What would it mean,just wondering,to continue to be.In the morning I listen to the Guide 4 times already,but this is a great dive as the first time was no more.
As I wrote, the chills can be related to the fact that the temperature of the body when relaxation is effectively reduced. Another reason could be the spinal cord injuries and TBI.

Татьяна

Post by Татьяна » Sun Oct 14, 2007 21:49

Good evening!thanks for the reply!TBI I certainly was not,and with the spine can be quite.And to do can I continue?

Маргарита

Post by Маргарита » Mon Oct 15, 2007 1:36

Tell me, please, if you listen to this CD without audiostrobe how you lose the effect?

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Mon Oct 15, 2007 22:24

Татьяна wrote:Good evening!thanks for the reply!TBI I certainly was not,and with the spine can be quite.And to do can I continue?
Yes, it is possible, soon it will pass and there will be heat.

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Mon Oct 15, 2007 22:26

Маргарита wrote:Tell me, please, if you listen to this CD without audiostrobe how you lose the effect?
The effect is not lost.

Влад

Post by Влад » Thu Oct 18, 2007 15:48

Special thanks for this CD.
In the morning, impossible to sleep, on the street excavations and the neighbors above add. Session hard to listen to at high volumes, and Healing lulls and does not strain even at high volume, while suppresses all background noise, but if more parallel to the theta session to run. 8)

Татьяна

Post by Татьяна » Mon Oct 22, 2007 15:40

Андрей Патрушев wrote:
Татьяна wrote:Good evening!thanks for the reply!TBI I certainly was not,and with the spine can be quite.And to do can I continue?
Good afternoon everyone!A question for Andrew-at night listening to the Healing and tried some yesterday while listening to talk about myself "every day my health is getting better and better in every way" and all other thoughts began to leave.But after a while I want to get comfortable ,I turn to the side and fall asleep.Wake up when the disc ends,and the Conductor,when they say meditation is over .How do you feel about changes in body position?

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Mon Oct 22, 2007 18:08

Татьяна wrote:
Андрей Патрушев wrote:
Good afternoon everyone!A question for Andrew-at night listening to the Healing and tried some yesterday while listening to talk about myself "every day my health is getting better and better in every way" and all other thoughts began to leave.But after a while I want to get comfortable ,I turn to the side and fall asleep.Wake up when the disc ends,and the Conductor,when they say meditation is over .How do you feel about changes in body position?
On the forum this question, I think, has already been discussed. You can change the position of the body as you want and how much. The manual says that it is advisable to only start listening always in the same position.

Влад

Post by Влад » Thu Oct 25, 2007 14:56

The player ZM the problem was in on bass.
When this option is disabled, the disc Healing plays without jerks.

Облачко

Down the Magical river

Post by Облачко » Thu Nov 15, 2007 0:58

Hello,Andrey. Listened to your CD "Down the Magic river". At first my attitude was skeptical.... But after a few rounds, noticed that the game became much more cheerful, more confident and the world was painted:)
It so happened that in recent years there have been many stressful situations. And it was hard for me to find common language with people. And now all the insults, as if melted. Relatives and friends do not recognize me. When there is a conflict, I "do not climb in a bottle", behave calmly and confidently. I was pleasantly surprised by the action of the disk. Thank you! :wink:

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Re: Down the Magical river

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Thu Nov 15, 2007 14:32

Облачко wrote:Hello,Andrew. Listened to your CD "Down the Magic river". At first my attitude was skeptical.... But after a few rounds, noticed that the game became much more cheerful, more confident and the world was painted:)
It so happened that in recent years there have been many stressful situations. And it was hard for me to find common language with people. And now all the insults, as if melted. Relatives and friends do not recognize me. When there is a conflict, I "do not climb in a bottle", behave calmly and confidently. I was pleasantly surprised by the action of the disk. Thank you! :wink:
To your health! :)

Лизетта

Post by Лизетта » Fri Nov 16, 2007 21:31

Hello, Andrey. I want to ask for advice and (or) advice. The drive started listening 15 days ago the first session gave a deep relaxation of the muscles, then the effect was not so pronounced. But twice (with an interval of 5 days) was the situation when the muscles of the back nearly made painfully the second time the spasm passed in a chaotic "vacillations" of certain muscles of the torso and legs. Both times the pain was accompanied by bouts of itching. Allergies sick for a long time and "a lot", so the first time symptoms explained hypothermia back and "ate something." Second time seriously worried and tells you what to do next.

Post by 591 » Mon Nov 19, 2007 16:30

Decided to use the drive for normalization of sleep and struggle with certain "samotnosci" lately.
Listened to it on Saturday - fell asleep, then was awake. In Sunday stayed to the end. But it was very difficult to concentrate on the music. There were constant internal dialogue.
so questions:
1. How regularly should listen to the disc and at what time periods?
2. On which you should concentrate while listening(brow space does not count) and that to repeat the "magical" phrase.
3. Do I understand the purpose of the disk: the normalization of sleep, struggle with fears?

Dimas

Post by Dimas » Mon Nov 19, 2007 17:09

Better to listen to without thinking,drop all thoughts and just relax.enjoying the sounds of nature,allow yourself to fall into oblivion...Focus is not particularly necessary (generally not necessary).If You mean the CD "Healing.Down the magic river",it is almost Yes,it is designed to ensure that the dream brought the maximum benefit,energy, etc., the maximum that should bring sleep..about the struggle with fear-not sure..if this happens to someone,it is something like a side effect.If I'm wrong,Andrew P.,please fix ASAP!...

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Mon Nov 19, 2007 19:49

Лизетта wrote:Hello, Andrew. I want to ask for advice and (or) advice. The drive started listening 15 days ago the first session gave a deep relaxation of the muscles, then the effect was not so pronounced. But twice (with an interval of 5 days) was the situation when the muscles of the back nearly made painfully the second time the spasm passed in a chaotic "vacillations" of certain muscles of the torso and legs. Both times the pain was accompanied by bouts of itching. Allergies sick for a long time and "a lot", so the first time symptoms explained hypothermia back and "ate something." Second time seriously worried and tells you what to do next.
Hello, Lisette.
But before I do not remember whether there were such States (maybe long ago in childhood)? When You have allergies?

Post by 591 » Mon Nov 19, 2007 19:55

Dimas
RКакчасто you can work with it ?

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Mon Nov 19, 2007 20:30

Dimas wrote:591
Better to listen to without thinking,drop all thoughts and just relax.enjoying the sounds of nature,allow yourself to fall into oblivion...Focus is not particularly necessary (generally not necessary).If You mean the CD "Healing.Down the magic river",it is almost Yes,it is designed to ensure that the dream brought the maximum benefit,energy, etc., the maximum that should bring sleep..about the struggle with fear-not sure..if this happens to someone,it is something like a side effect.If I'm wrong,Andrew P.,please fix ASAP!...
I agree.
The drive is designed to strengthen your own immune system. The greatest efficiency during the work he has shown to normalize sleep and pressure, effective for deep relaxation, gives an interesting effect solve different problems, and often initiates Osia. Indeed, all of these effects are most clearly evident in the background of deconcentration.

Лизетта

Post by Лизетта » Mon Nov 19, 2007 20:41

Андрей Патрушев wrote:[
But before I do not remember whether there were such States (maybe long ago in childhood)? When You have allergies?
Situations with jerking of the muscles don't remember. Allergy started about 14 years on medication, berries, herbs, some unusual products.

Dimas

Post by Dimas » Tue Nov 20, 2007 12:52

To work with drive better once a day before bedtime for 21 days.

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Tue Nov 20, 2007 13:39

Лизетта wrote:
Андрей Патрушев wrote:[
Situations with jerking of the muscles don't remember. Allergy started about 14 years on medication, berries, herbs, some unusual products.
Were there any traumatic situation can be a surgery under General anesthesia?