CD "healing: the magic river"

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта
Re: CD "the Healing: on the magic river"

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Thu Jul 24, 2014 14:09

Beso
Hello.
No, 7 years is not recommended.
However, without headphones it is also safe as it is useless. :?

Краснодар

Post by Краснодар » Thu Aug 21, 2014 23:37

Hello,Andrey.Listened to your CD "Healing" within 21 days. from 16 to 18 does not work, listen to before bed.It became easier to Wake up in the morning. While listening was different twitches of the extremities:arms,legs involuntarily twitch.Several times just fell asleep, and yesterday was 21 days. First, twitched his feet,and then the muscles of the face began to give such grimassy and "faces"that I thought I would dislocate the jaw. a few deep yawns,but surprised me the most was that when I went to bed it all started again: twitching legs first,and then the face. Started a second series. Is this normal? woke up this morning hard and all day long the head was strange,I can't describe. As if under a slight intoxication.

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Fri Aug 22, 2014 8:03

Krasnodar
Hello.
It appears, in fact, everyone who reaches a certain degree of relaxation. Need to take it easy and try to relax even deeper.

Корвин

Post by Корвин » Mon Aug 25, 2014 20:59

In recommending the disk to listen to in the headphones in combination with closely spaced loudspeakers t e as I understand this column if stuck in amplifier headphones speakers are blocked explain how to enable this and that at the same time

Корвин

Post by Корвин » Mon Aug 25, 2014 21:07

In a recommendation as well :" language is maximally relaxed" linguistic closure on the top to remove the sky or just the root of the tongue to relax

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Mon Aug 25, 2014 21:13

Корвин wrote:In recommending the disk to listen to in the headphones in combination with closely spaced loudspeakers t e as I understand this column if stuck in amplifier headphones speakers are blocked explain how to enable this and that at the same time
Not everywhere In Pioneer, for example, are not blocked. :)

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Mon Aug 25, 2014 21:16

Корвин wrote:In the recommendation as well :" language is maximally relaxed" linguistic closure on the top to remove the sky or just the root of the tongue to relax
Depends on the goal: if you want maximum relaxation, the jaw relaxed and half open, so that the language doesn't reach the sky if you want concentration, the language is on the sky behind the teeth.

Корвин

Post by Корвин » Tue Aug 26, 2014 18:55

The language is clear, thank you. The receiver I have a pioneer and blocked. From the speakers or headphones preferable headphones?

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Tue Aug 26, 2014 18:56

Korvin
Headphones.

Ночной рыбак

Post by Ночной рыбак » Thu Jan 22, 2015 20:51

The lesson began with the drive. Listen through MM. Who is involved in using mm, which set the brightness? Images are almost there. Just the LEDs flicker like that gotichno all. Maybe brighter to do? I was exposed to the minimum. I tried enclosing the alpha session, so there is fly away pictures. Noticed (if anyone is interested) after the occupation of no sleep (usually from sleep), toss and turn toss and turn, put on headphones and listen to some sort of meditative, well, something like then fall asleep. Sleep sensitive. After two lessons in the evening a terrible weakness. After the third lesson, on the trail. day ie today there is some happy feeling (though I'm afraid to make a mistake). Continue to listen and observe :) . I believe that this drive I will benefit :) . All good :)

bofara

Post by bofara » Thu Jan 22, 2015 21:48

Rediscovering the Healing-of course all the other exercises which are also contribute, but on the third day of classes, a Healing began to have a very intriguing events for me.
p.s.I was involved in Healing before, but the brain needs to remember this. So, I think that happened so quick.

Тимыч

Post by Тимыч » Tue Jan 27, 2015 0:21

Hello! 3 questions:
1 Listen to the Guide and Healing through the day, plan to repeat the course ( 15 days) how long should rest * ?
2 Even is it possible to listen to the recording on the phone ??????? phone Sony Experia V
3 And the right WAVE format ?

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Tue Jan 27, 2015 0:24

Temic
1 15 days
2 how do I know?
3 WAV

Андрей Казаков

Post by Андрей Казаков » Tue Jan 27, 2015 17:41

Hello. Started listening to the CD "healing: the magic river." Listen at night for about 2 weeks. At the audition, go to sleep, then after Wake up. But the feeling that the body is asleep, but the brain is hard at work, about what it thinks, regardless of me, almost shorter than the WTO work )

It's the little things. But yesterday was strange. Listened to the disc, went to sleep. Formed in new and unorthodox position on the right side, if that matters.
Already almost fell asleep, suddenly coming wave of terrible fear for me as it is not usual. Then I hear some strange noise difficult, as interference from the radio, only softer, closer to white noise. Is heightened. And then, from the noise I clearly hear the voice. And this is clearly, 100% not my idea, it's the voice from the outside, that's a first for me. The voice was hard to make out, like a radio, too mixed with noise, like a whisper tone, the voice said something like "Andrei, in***** ***", asterisks are not clear, or rather forgotten, I remember better in the morning was quickly forgotten.

Tell me, is it OK? Who is there for me trying to break?? bc Yesterday I stopped to listen to the drive to ascertain.

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Tue Jan 27, 2015 17:43

Andrey Kazakov
Perhaps this "inner voice". :wink:

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Tue Jan 27, 2015 17:47

Night fisherman
There quite clearly needs the LEDs to blink. Try it, really, a little louder to make...

ольгак

Post by ольгак » Wed Jan 28, 2015 2:56

Andrew,good morning.Listened to "Healing" and "Explorer" for 21 days. Please tell me this is normal, I've been asleep all these days for every use( regardless of what time I listened to them). What I have tried so hard not to fall asleep... the result was the same:deep infant sleep. Only once when listening to "healing" happened to me incomprehensible. I didn't sleep and at one point I started like flipping moments of my childhood. What was leafing through like a book. And whenever the memories I felt something cool as that moment from my childhood. It was just a feeling. But most importantly, I sobbed like a Banshee the entire session. I could not stop my tears as I tried. And more time to think if I can do to stop from crying after the session. The session ended and I another thirty minutes sat and could go into every pleasant state of childhood, but the tear was not able to squeeze out of himself..

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Wed Jan 28, 2015 2:57

olgac
Yes, all right.

Игорь ТМ

Post by Игорь ТМ » Mon Feb 16, 2015 23:16

Hello! Dear Andrew,if you please,answer the questions,I'd be very grateful! However,I'm so grateful to You!
Listen to the album "brain-Massage"(morning) and "Healing"(at night) 8 days.
1. Still,about the middle of session, his eyes as if troubled. I.e. In the closed state are moving randomly(it seems as if "do not trust"). While I fully consciously trust your disks.
2. For every use once per session there is a churning(don't even know how to call it) breathing. Ie involuntary very strong breath with a relevant sound,though until this moment I did not breathe.
3. Does not work(hopefully yet) "to fail." I feel that now fly(was the image of the labyrinth type between the cargo containers and I have great acceleration flew between them). But still something stops me. Although consciously I know that it is safe,on the contrary,even aspire to it.Heard that is a barrier,and each has his own.
Please help me to understand what was happening :)

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Mon Feb 16, 2015 23:20

Igor TM
Hello.
1. This is a normal reaction, indicating pererabotke experience (similar to REM sleep).
2. Also very standard reaction for deep relaxation.
3. Just don't expect anything special. Everyone has their own feelings, someone falls, someone off, someone is feeling a very large (or small) and etc. etc.

Игорь ТМ

Post by Игорь ТМ » Mon Feb 16, 2015 23:46

Andrew,thanks for the answer! Became a little calmer. For further results I will unsubscribe :ay

Легого

Post by Легого » Sun Feb 22, 2015 14:49

Good day!

Is it possible to use antidepressants and to listen to this CD?

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Sun Feb 22, 2015 14:51

Lung
Hello.
No, it is not recommended. :?

Легого

Post by Легого » Sun Feb 22, 2015 14:56

Thank you

and what drives you..?..think how to help the mother... she had severe depression after the death of her mother....well, in General people is very disturbing.... a lot of problems in the head

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Sun Feb 22, 2015 15:00

Lung
Psychoacoustics is not compatible with drugs that affect the psyche.