CD "healing: the magic river"

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Tue Mar 11, 2008 10:40

Татьяна_Я wrote:Andrei Patrushev
Andrew, good day!
To heal you can set goals, as with Explorer? If Yes, to what extent - only the health, or in General? And need to lie down without moving? Just in the process of listening really want to put your hands on the sore spot. You can?
I finished a 21 day Guide and start Healing, I really like it. You can continue the same purpose, that was the Conductor? :aa

By the way,
a fly or bee (as Lily wrote) really buzzing about 38-39 minute, and is quite noticeable)))
In General Healing does not contain the hypnotic rhythms, but it will podoydet for the purpose of self-programming (as with any relaxation technique). Lying can be anything you like.

Пианистка

Post by Пианистка » Wed Mar 12, 2008 0:09

Oh, how Healing like... :aa

Post by Guest » Wed Mar 12, 2008 1:40

Andrew, Hello! My friend listens to the CD "Healing." She complains that the 50 minutes she is on pins and needles, she has a constant desire to take off your headphones and stand up:) Why such a reaction? While health is clearly improved, headaches gone, which tormented her for years. And the second question - how often should I repeat this 21-day course?

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Wed Mar 12, 2008 13:50

Anonymous wrote:Andrey, Hello! My friend listens to the CD "Healing." She complains that the 50 minutes she is on pins and needles, she has a constant desire to take off your headphones and stand up:) Why such a reaction? While health is clearly improved, headaches gone, which tormented her for years. And the second question - how often should I repeat this 21-day course?
Well, lying is necessary - let him dance, for example. :) She's probably too loud makes the sound (louder does not mean effektivna).
How often? - On demand (you can never repeat - this is the Healing, not the pill :) ). With breaks of 15 days - as much as... :?

Чук

Post by Чук » Thu Mar 27, 2008 13:40

Андрей Патрушев wrote:
Татьяна_Я wrote:Andrei Patrushev
In General Healing does not contain the hypnotic rhythms, but it will podoydet for the purpose of self-programming (as with any relaxation technique). Lying can be anything you like.
Interestingly, while listening to Healing, and began to speak installation for reducing the amount of food consumed and the weight loss... weight change is small, but there really was less after the second listen

лин

Post by лин » Fri Apr 04, 2008 6:55

Hello on the disk says that copying entails a distortion of sound that is mp3 to rewrite not lzya.

Dimas

Post by Dimas » Fri Apr 04, 2008 11:44

Lin
The compression leads to the curtailment of the high frequencies which is necessary for the full impact of the programme,yolee that viscog recorded audiostrobe signal.

демури

Post by демури » Wed Apr 09, 2008 19:45

:ay

САДОвник

Post by САДОвник » Mon Apr 21, 2008 15:18

Hello, Andrey! A month ago I listened to the first time Healing, the effect of this was covered in about twenty minutes, that Mama do not cry. In General terms - did you feel the acceleration as if the bed takes off, and a very strong sense of the rapid rotation soputstvuyuschie spills heat and cold. This is me then so impressed that nasoloda with emotions, my brain probably just chickened out(pardon the expression, but it seems that is what and heart so restorations). the next 4-5 auditions had brought absolutely no sensations on a physical level, the psychological balance of the day while listening to in the morning. I read somewhere that the brain can block the binaural effects of not "understanding". I asked you once about it in the branch conduit, but you never answered. I decided not to give up, delayed healing, and began to listen to the guide. in one of the sessions has set a goal to trust the contents of disks Patrushev. Yesterday morning finished the three week course conductor and was healing. after 15-20 minutes started :shock: again, these accelerating, twisting, UPS and downs. in General, I was able to fly only to grasshoppers, then I realized that I'll just throw up in bed, took off the headphones and began eagerly to seize the water and air. I suspect that it is the vestibular apparatus can not withstand such "flights". What do you think, Andrew! Vryat I was in a past life Gagarin :roll:

Dimas

Post by Dimas » Mon Apr 21, 2008 15:25

Серж82
Will allow you to cut in?This is possible because the vestibular apparatus is located near the ear.Rarely,but some of my friends have very similar listening experience as Healing and sessions on relaxation on mind-machine,over time, these "phenomena" disappear,becoming with every listen less intense.

Влад

Post by Влад » Mon Apr 21, 2008 22:45

I had a lot of different experiences from Healing and all positive. :)

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Tue Apr 22, 2008 21:10

Серж82 wrote:hi Andrea! A month ago I listened to the first time Healing, the effect of this was covered in about twenty minutes, that Mama do not cry. In General terms - did you feel the acceleration as if the bed takes off, and a very strong sense of the rapid rotation soputstvuyuschie spills heat and cold. This is me then so impressed that nasoloda with emotions, my brain probably just chickened out(pardon the expression, but it seems that is what and heart so restorations). the next 4-5 auditions had brought absolutely no sensations on a physical level, the psychological balance of the day while listening to in the morning. I read somewhere that the brain can block the binaural effects of not "understanding". I asked you once about it in the branch conduit, but you never answered. I decided not to give up, delayed healing, and began to listen to the guide. in one of the sessions has set a goal to trust the contents of disks Patrushev. Yesterday morning finished the three week course conductor and was healing. after 15-20 minutes started :shock: again, these accelerating, twisting, UPS and downs. in General, I was able to fly only to grasshoppers, then I realized that I'll just throw up in bed, took off the headphones and began eagerly to seize the water and air. I suspect that it is the vestibular apparatus can not withstand such "flights". What do you think, Andrew! Vryat I was in a past life Gagarin :roll:
Most likely, it's in Your personal trance stories. As I wrote, people go into trance in the situations dangerous for life (or evaluated them as a threat to life). This Gestalt (all the sensations, feelings and images) is stored and activated on subsequent occurrences. If no back-up, then gradually the other feelings go away. Feeling tied to the vestibular apparatus, are usually very powerful...

САДОвник

Post by САДОвник » Wed Apr 30, 2008 19:27

Andrew, thank you very much for the answer! Later listening really had a milder form, have virtually no unpleasant effects. :) There is now something to think about, or rather reminisce. I have a question of a purely technical nature. The signal level to the strobe decoder on your drives, especially in the healing is quite low compared to "normal" disks, like the Northern lights, etc. On the machine there is no possibility to adjust the level of EXT and starts to blink when the volume level at which you hear the breath of the flies. Well, I have this thing corrected in audizine to fit your preferences to listen. just wanted to know what purpose you guided by choosing the level of the gate signal? And by signals. On the forum I found that you proposed schemes for switching LEDs. Specifically for healing what is optimal? The channel for each eye?

Муму

Post by Муму » Sat May 17, 2008 4:29

Andrew, please tell me how You got rid of the pressure (I read somewhere)? My 170-105 does not subsides. Healing listening.

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Sat May 17, 2008 14:26

Муму wrote:Andrew, please tell me how You got rid of the pressure (I read somewhere)? My 170-105 does not subsides. Healing listening.
Perhaps, then the Conductor more "guilty"... :)

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Sat May 17, 2008 14:27

Серж82 wrote:Andrew, thank you very much for the answer! Later listening really had a milder form, have virtually no unpleasant effects. :) There is now something to think about, or rather reminisce. I have a question of a purely technical nature. The signal level to the strobe decoder on your drives, especially in the healing is quite low compared to "normal" disks, like the Northern lights, etc. On the machine there is no possibility to adjust the level of EXT and starts to blink when the volume level at which you hear the breath of the flies. Well, I have this thing corrected in audizine to fit your preferences to listen. just wanted to know what purpose you guided by choosing the level of the gate signal? And by signals. On the forum I found that you proposed schemes for switching LEDs. Specifically for healing what is optimal? The channel for each eye?
The level of audiostrobe - I picked up the standard.
For switching LEDs I Your question is not understood. :oops:

Ансар

Post by Ансар » Sat May 17, 2008 20:44

Hello Andrew and thank you to all the forum!
For a long time I was not on the forum, got the rims on 26 April and started with discs of Endorphins in the morning, Healing in the evening before bed. It was like everything is fine, no reaction, but on 2 may started, I twisted so that Mama do not cry, back pain in the area of red-footed Falcon on the right side, neither to become nor to lie, it was not possible, a little extra movement right pain squeezed tears
3 days could not even stand up, barely, barely moved, when the movement really needed to follow their movements, never such I do not feel pain. Well thought it for a long time, the sixth went to work, but you should have seen my gait, in the second half of the day the pain gradually began to subside, and then completely gone, repeat the number 10 may and 11 may, and then everything disappeared as if it was not this pain. Today finish Healing, endorphins already auditioned, Thank you very much to Andrew for his work and a great desire to help others. Now turn the Massage of the Brain and Conductor, MM every day, and the Explorer once in three days so I understand. :ay

индеец

Post by индеец » Sun May 18, 2008 1:00

Pain in the coccyx?
Maybe it's Kundalini moved? ;)

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Sun May 18, 2008 12:16

Индеец wrote:Pain in tailbone?
Maybe it's Kundalini moved? ;)
Kundalini begins to stir with their toes - because tears of pain that involuntarily jump up sometimes...

Ансар

Post by Ансар » Sun May 18, 2008 15:48

I don't know how it's Kundalini, but I have a question for Andrew, what did that mean? Output some pain stagnant? Four years ago my brothers decided to take the cast-iron tub, but then I overdid it while lifting in the lower back that cracked :shock: and some days not very nice had to go, and then all is forgotten.

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Mon May 19, 2008 13:10

Ансар wrote:I don't know how it's Kundalini, but I have a question for Andrew, what did that mean? Output some pain stagnant? Four years ago my brothers decided to take the cast-iron tub, but then I overdid it while lifting in the lower back that cracked :shock: and some days not very nice had to go, and then all is forgotten.
Yeah, who knows - all of the wheels "fell"... :? Maybe You are saddled with the "burdens"? At least, that psychoanalysts back pain interpretiruya... :) And maybe vybrala - dynamics, it seems it...

ЮрийА

CD "Healing.Down the Magic river"

Post by ЮрийА » Thu May 22, 2008 11:49

Disc listening 2 weeks. The first time I fell asleep and woke up shivering throughout the body and had cramps plus fever in the feet , legs, then trailers a few days. Listen to all the time heat in the legs after listening to small tremors throughout the body. Information has become to learn much more and read a lot. What this may mean is that a normal condition?

Dimas

Post by Dimas » Thu May 22, 2008 12:08

Uria
Great!!! :)

Евгений2008

Post by Евгений2008 » Thu May 22, 2008 18:44

Andrey, tell me, and you can listen to through the day alternating between the Conductor and the Healing? Ie day Explorer before bedtime, a day of Healing before sleep. Somewhere here in the forum I read that every day to listen to the Conductor too much, need a pause for two days.
Thank you!

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Thu May 22, 2008 21:35

Евгений2008 wrote:Andrey, tell me, and you can listen to through the day alternating between the Conductor and the Healing? Ie day Explorer before bedtime, a day of Healing before sleep. Somewhere here in the forum I read that every day to listen to the Conductor too much, need a pause for two days.
Thank you!
Yes, of course, possible.