CD "healing: the magic river"

Dimas
CD "healing: the magic river"

Post by Dimas » Thu Sep 13, 2007 13:08

Исцеление: по Волшебной реке (+ аудиостроб)

Hmm...Excellent results shows the disc me unfairly neglected.From oral user reviews to make the following conclusions:
1.The disc helps to NORMALIZE sleep.
2.In the morning a feeling of elation,zest for life,vitality.
3.Most interesting is that two users went to the processing of negative experiences (so correct me Andrew P.,if I messed up in the notation of the States) :oops: That is,DURING and after listening,unexplained bouts of depression and sadness with the memory of past grievances and difficult situations.Then comes the feeling of ease and lifting of mood.I didn't know that THIS drive may be SUCH an effect.

FAQ on disks

Димитрий

Post by Димитрий » Thu Sep 13, 2007 13:51

Dimas wrote:That is,DURING and after listening,unexplained bouts of depression and sadness with the memory of past grievances and difficult situations.Then comes the feeling of ease and lifting of mood.I didn't know that THIS drive may be SUCH an effect.
I agree one HUNDRED percent! For the fifth time yesterday, listening to bedtime... Patrushev huge thank you for his efforts!

Владимир Никонов 2
Автор сайта

Post by Владимир Никонов 2 » Thu Sep 13, 2007 20:26

In my opinion, this is the best drive.

Евгений Кош

Post by Евгений Кош » Fri Sep 14, 2007 11:08

Yesterday ( or rather today already :)) Went to bed late.. about 2 am.
He decided to listen to "Healing"..
Woke up in the morning sleep.. however horror was all night.
Such horror I have not seen.

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Fri Sep 14, 2007 14:00

Евгений Кош wrote:Yesterday ( or rather today already :)) Went to bed late.. about 2 am.
I don't know...
My mother-in-law every day at night and listening to horror didn't complain once. And she lives very complex has been - there is something from the subconscious to come out, and yet...

Евгений Кош

Post by Евгений Кош » Fri Sep 14, 2007 14:05

Андрей Патрушев wrote:
Евгений Кош wrote:Yesterday ( or rather today already :)) Went to bed late.. about 2 am.
I don't know...
My mother-in-law every day at night and listening to horror didn't complain once. And she lives very complex has been - there is something from the subconscious to come out, and yet...
I was surprised..
used to listen to - nothing like fiction.
can only be attributed to the fact that late.. + in addition, there is a certain bad situation in interpersonal relationships with certain people, which is now in development.

Dimas

Post by Dimas » Fri Sep 14, 2007 14:05

Andrei Patrushev
Yes, that's my friends say the same thing,negative emotions are tdut as while listening to and dreaming about "..God forbid.."

Malvina
Сотрудник mindmachine.ru

Post by Malvina » Fri Sep 14, 2007 15:33

This CD not only for sleep affected. I have a back ache, usually it doesn't go away. And coincidentally, I started this day listening to the course of Healing, because there is a problem with sleep, can't sleep, still get up somehow, but the day just passing out. So two days later having a side effect - the back is gone. :D

ШДен

Post by ШДен » Fri Sep 14, 2007 15:39

Malvina wrote:This CD not just for the sleep effect. I have a back ache, usually it doesn't go away. And coincidentally, I started this day listening to the course of Healing, because there is a problem with sleep, can't sleep, still get up somehow, but the day just passing out. So two days later having a side effect - the back is gone. :D
As I understand it not a side effect, and the target so to speak, :ap

Ёжик в тумане

Post by Ёжик в тумане » Wed Oct 10, 2007 22:50

Good time of day!
Tell me, when listening to the disc Iscelenie your music goes smoothly? well, that is when I first listen to Yes, but then this effect.. hard to describe with words like "dashed" - I do not understand, whether so it is necessary whether the defect on the disk...?

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Wed Oct 10, 2007 22:56

Ёжик в тумане wrote:Good time of day!
Tell me, when listening to the disc Iscelenie your music goes smoothly? well, that is when I first listen to Yes, but then this effect.. hard to describe with words like "dashed" - I do not understand, whether so it is necessary whether the defect on the disk...?
And everything sounds so Jumpy, or just music?

Ёжик в тумане

Post by Ёжик в тумане » Wed Oct 10, 2007 23:13

Andrew, like birds and other natural sounds separately... and it seems they did not twitch, but the twitch music..

Влад

Post by Влад » Wed Oct 10, 2007 23:43

Ёжик в тумане wrote:Andrew, like birds and other natural sounds separately... and it seems they did not twitch, but the twitch music..
There is.
In the music center and player Sony 830NE everything is fine.
To Explore the music of the jerks goes, that probably speaks of the quality of player Explore and generally makes the drive a good tester for the players. :)

Евгений Кош

Post by Евгений Кош » Thu Oct 11, 2007 0:05

Dimas wrote:Andrei Patrushev
Yes, that's my friends say the same thing,negative emotions are tdut as while listening to and dreaming about "..God forbid.."
It seems that I have it too rarely.. (see the confluence of different circumstances)
Yet for the first time in 20-30 times (don't remember how many times listened to) auditions for 5 months..

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Thu Oct 11, 2007 9:56

Ёжик в тумане wrote:Andrew, like birds and other natural sounds separately... and it seems they did not twitch, but the twitch music..
Clear. When I hear this effect, try one ear close to the palm. If the effect disappears, then You hear binaural beats. Sometimes it happens (effect perception) - for some reason, binaural beats come to the fore and how would modulate the music, and then (after several auditions) it disappears, but may reappear.
Yes, the quality of the player depends a lot when playing discs with high frequencies, and I also checked the quality of the recording in ZM. :) But it was on the discs recorded on the computer. Discs made at the factory of such defects have not (I have never met, at least 8) ).

Dimas

Post by Dimas » Thu Oct 11, 2007 12:22

Андрей Патрушев wrote:
Clear. When I hear this effect, try one ear close to the palm. If the effect disappears, then You hear binaural beats. Sometimes it happens (effect perception) - for some reason, binaural beats come to the fore and how would modulate the music, and then (after several auditions) it disappears, but may reappear.
Yes, the quality of the player depends a lot when playing discs with high frequencies, and I also checked the quality of the recording in ZM. :) But it was on the discs recorded on the computer. Discs made at the factory of such defects have not (I have never met, at least 8) ).
Strange,I too have the answer,but someone erased my post;((((

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Thu Oct 11, 2007 12:52

Dimas wrote:
Андрей Патрушев wrote:
Strange,I too have the answer,but someone erased my post;((((
In both...
And who would it be?

Dimas

Post by Dimas » Thu Oct 11, 2007 12:54

Andrei Patrushev
barabashka see;))))))))))))))))))

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Thu Oct 11, 2007 12:56

barabashka see;))))))))))))))))))
The crime must have a motive...

Dimas

Post by Dimas » Thu Oct 11, 2007 12:59

Andrei Patrushev
bullying for the sake of fun for... :wink: :ap

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Thu Oct 11, 2007 13:03

Евгений Кош wrote:
It seems that I have it too rarely.. (see the confluence of different circumstances)
Yet for the first time in 20-30 times (don't remember how many times listened to) auditions for 5 months..
The brain is a detector of coincidence. While I don't listen to or anything else in terms of health and mind are not engaged in all moods come and go... But when you start working, you start closely paying attention, and every "bark to put in the line..."
"100 good eggs have one rotten, but rotten for much longer than I remember..." the City of Vergeles

Ёжик в тумане

Post by Ёжик в тумане » Thu Oct 11, 2007 22:46

Андрей Патрушев wrote:

Today experimented :) And for purity of experiment hooked my daughter. The result is a close one ear with the palm, not close it, still the music is choppy, as if the helicopter is standing next to and started the fan (at me such associations are not standard). Daughter says the same thing. And drives really bought in the store... here.. now I don't know.. is it safe to listen to it? :wiz

Влад

Post by Влад » Thu Oct 11, 2007 23:47

Hedgehog name iron where listen?

Ёжик в тумане

Post by Ёжик в тумане » Thu Oct 11, 2007 23:48

on the laptop I listen to

Влад

Post by Влад » Thu Oct 11, 2007 23:52

The laptop is old? What is the model?
What sound is?