CD "healing: the magic river"

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Sun Jan 20, 2008 12:13

Sincerely happy for You Live!
Thanks for the feedback!
Nor could You complete the story the way You have used the water during lessons with the disc? :)
Yes, you can achieve a lot, if you carefully listen to yourself and hard to move toward this goal...

Живой

Post by Живой » Sun Jan 20, 2008 15:32

Андрей Патрушев wrote:would You add to the story the way You have used the water during lessons with the disc? Smile
Sometimes I fell asleep after listening to glass was missing until the morning, and the first always drank.

Живой

Post by Живой » Sun Jan 20, 2008 15:43

It became less irritable and was left in constant pain in the liver area. And felt it clearly (right side relaxed and filled with the warmth), while listening to the beginning of the course.

Сперанца

Post by Сперанца » Sun Jan 20, 2008 21:50

After a six-month break decided to return to the ranks Mnichov and Patrusheva:)
Something I sleep badly, dream anything, anxiety.
Start all over again.
Decided to start code-named "21 days".
In the morning, 15-20 minutes MM alfeu, and in the evening drive Patrushev.
But going back and forth between a healing and a Conductor.
Don't know where to start:)

And yet... What I do not like to listen to CDs before going to bed so that I Wake up to the headphones to remove.
So I want without headphones.
Maybe something BL headphones to listen to... file Explorer, for example.

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Mon Jan 21, 2008 11:04

Сперанца wrote:After a six-month break decided to return to the ranks Mnichov and Patrusheva:)
Something I sleep badly, dream anything, anxiety.
Start all over again.
Decided to start code-named "21 days".
In the morning, 15-20 minutes MM alfeu, and in the evening drive Patrushev.
But going back and forth between a healing and a Conductor.
Don't know where to start:)

And yet... What I do not like to listen to CDs before going to bed so that I Wake up to the headphones to remove.
So I want without headphones.
Maybe something BL headphones to listen to... file Explorer, for example.
A listening to Guide without headphones. If the column to be placed on both sides of the pillow, then all the effects are saved... :)

Сперанца

Post by Сперанца » Mon Jan 21, 2008 11:14

Andrei Patrushev
That's what I want to do.
I will start today. Thank you.
But you have to sacrifice a glass of water after.

Флаффи

Post by Флаффи » Fri Feb 08, 2008 19:19

Good day to all!!
I listened to the CD "Healing" until two times in the morning. Felt unusual and pleasant feeling - like I'm sinking in sounding the river, then emerges, the warmth spread through the body, the coolness... In this case - complete loss of sense of time, 50 minutes passed like one. After listening to half a day I had "emotional calm" - I took all the events as an outside observer, emotions are not involved, although usually I'm an emotional person. And began to come into my head all sorts of "clever ideas" :oops: i.e. solutions to any small problems, which I had not thought of :)

Лилка

Post by Лилка » Sat Feb 09, 2008 10:26

Greetings to all! :wink:
For the first time in my adult life)).. the beginning of a course of this disc. Before then I have quite well, was not (except when starting OCR PTS quickly helped).
He finally did on day 21 (listen before bed). Today already the 7th. It was noted by me as follows: in the early days (until about the 4th) improving the quality of sleep at night, nothing osobennogo was observed. After the 4th is the opposite: restless sleep, with frequent wakings (probably 10-12 times at least per night), difficulty awakening in the morning. :(

While everything! :)
Thank you all.

Свет_лана

Post by Свет_лана » Thu Feb 21, 2008 14:30

Good day to all!
Lilka! I'm just like You after "Healing" for the night, get up in the morning at all... But I still have discomfort appeared during the session : somewhere in the middle lie still no longer works, I want to move, to stand, to reset sunglasses and headphones... feeling uncomfortable .. ugh.. If anyone ever moved away from General anesthesia, he will understand.
And yet... during the session I several times failed (whether sleep, then, whether oblivion), then Wake up and can't remember anything...
From Kago anything was similar effects? They pass with time?
Answer the forum..

Лилка

Post by Лилка » Thu Feb 21, 2008 21:27

now (18 days passed from the beginning) is already OK... sleep well... at least better than some months before you start listening to Yourself... sleep well.. Wake up was not very fast, but not so painful already. The General condition became better. When you're done, write more... :wink:

PS this ROM day almost never "sausage", like some of the other occurred within 21 days... it is like something softer, or something for me)) :ay

Лилка

Post by Лилка » Fri Feb 22, 2008 6:20

Good day to all!!!

A question to all ... :wink:
periodically you hear in the right ear, the buzzing flies, :( oddly enough, about a second... literally, barely noticeable...
It becomes noticeable on the background of the magnificent sound of water, birds...and as noted from the ear.

If I only have :shock: ... poskajite like to be treated :roll:
Thank you for your attention....

(PS this is sounds give rise to a special effect.... :? )

Лилка

Post by Лилка » Sun Feb 24, 2008 17:42

Um....!!! Peoples!!!! :) surely only a fly I hear???? :roll: :ap
Eh??? bi

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Sun Feb 24, 2008 18:19

Лилка wrote:Um....!!! Peoples!!!! :) surely only a fly I hear???? :roll: :ap
Eh??? bi
Lilka, as I remember it-if it flies-bees are out there somewhere fly... :)

Анна

Post by Анна » Mon Feb 25, 2008 16:11

Good day!
Listening to disc healing on the advice of Andrew (asked in the newbie questions) without alpha sessions on the machine, only disk, and only at the hearing. Until 4 times. The first two for a while as if asleep, is second to none and there was a strong sense of anxiety. Itching relentlessly the entire session, and after 3 times on the night is at 2am covered migraine and vomiting up bile for about 3 hours. The head and vomiting were after 10 hours. And I have never Dolezal session from beginning to end without any interruption to the toilet(sorry), and a minimum of 1 but in fact 2, once 3 times with it, sorry, not only because of the water. Andrew, tell me, maybe once I drive without listening to cars, to add that the thread short of the alpha? well menyatak sausage? Today, there are also joined tachycardia when walking to 130, side 115-120 ood in min. :shock:

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Mon Feb 25, 2008 17:46

Анна wrote:Good day!
Listening to disc healing on the advice of Andrew (asked in the newbie questions) without alpha sessions on the machine, only disk, and only at the hearing. Until 4 times. The first two for a while as if asleep, is second to none and there was a strong sense of anxiety. Itching relentlessly the entire session, and after 3 times on the night is at 2am covered migraine and vomiting up bile for about 3 hours. The head and vomiting were after 10 hours. And I have never Dolezal session from beginning to end without any interruption to the toilet(sorry), and a minimum of 1 but in fact 2, once 3 times with it, sorry, not only because of the water. Andrew, tell me, maybe once I drive without listening to cars, to add that the thread short of the alpha? well menyatak sausage? Today, there are also joined tachycardia when walking to 130, side 115-120 ood in min. :shock:
Healing is so solid alpha. :)
Anna, have You had anything like that (symptoms) in my life (maybe in childhood)? And what was the reason?

Анна

Post by Анна » Mon Feb 25, 2008 20:04

Had a similar (but not in such volume and not all together)
Андрей Патрушев wrote:Healing so solid alpha.
Anna, have You had anything like that (symptoms) in my life (maybe in childhood)? And what was the reason?
twice in my life, after severe stress (death of father and husband troubles). Then there were similar, but very weak symptomic of what is hard to say now, but it is always accompanied by a state of panic and an animal fear. Now the feeling of fear that had filled me whole-I'm afraid of everything, to go to work, the death of loved ones, communicate with people, even the phone off and call the housing office and I'm afraid barely the hospital closed, can not communicate with people(although life always super communicative and sociable person) I'm afraid that I will offend, get nasty, get fired from work and all that (though objectively everywhere success) that will finally die from the tachycardia or not sure from what, as kolbashenie continues. But the disc I will listen to anyway (maybe he strool something?) what else is going to support? :wiz

Анна

Post by Анна » Mon Feb 25, 2008 21:22

incidentally, work tomorrow, and the tranquilizer is not vietboi wiretapping drive? :)

Лилка

Post by Лилка » Tue Feb 26, 2008 6:42

Hey everyone!!!! :)
Successfully completed the course of treatment (before, well, no went((...). and then - straight into joy, and only))!!! :ay

Boldly signed above those changes set forth in the instructions to the drive. Not a fad, something about me..)). :D

Andrew P. and endless thank you !!!
:o :o :o

(PS but "not passed" in any 9 months in what is that!!)

индеец

Post by индеец » Tue Feb 26, 2008 7:47

Анна wrote:and the tranquilizer is not vietboi wiretapping drive?
People throw you have to drink this all chemistry in the form of tablets and powders! :evil:
When using bio-resonance effects may occur at first some aggravation of old problems, but then they all dissolve! The main thing - patience!
And fear is the first enemy of the experimenter...

Анна

Post by Анна » Tue Feb 26, 2008 18:03

Индеец wrote:People throw you have to drink this all chemistry in the form of tablets and powders!
When using bio-resonance effects may occur at first some aggravation of old problems, but then they all dissolve! The main thing - patience!
And fear is the first enemy of the experimenter...
and I haven't even started yet, but that's not drank and slept only 2-3 hours in fits and starts, and at work, stressful situation again in the head hit, I sit here as the somnambulist ine know. what to do then. sleep became very bad after the 3rd times. yesterday was the fifth, and as I said slept quite a bit(((what to do don't know. and don't want to quit, and no more to support itself in the form of tablets no way((And maybe resolve, but that's the job syazany with creativity and brain power, che bad at turns out, but still longing came over, Mr. depression in General :(

индеец

Post by индеец » Wed Feb 27, 2008 0:45

Anna, and You this morning "Endorphins" look...

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Wed Feb 27, 2008 11:46

Анна wrote:Had a similar (but not in such volume and not all together)
Андрей Патрушев wrote:Healing so solid alpha.
twice in my life, after severe stress (death of father and husband troubles). Then there were similar, but very weak symptomic of what is hard to say now, but it is always accompanied by a state of panic and an animal fear. Now the feeling of fear that had filled me whole-I'm afraid of everything, to go to work, the death of loved ones, communicate with people, even the phone off and call the housing office and I'm afraid barely the hospital closed, can not communicate with people(although life always super communicative and sociable person) I'm afraid that I will offend, get nasty, get fired from work and all that (though objectively everywhere success) that will finally die from the tachycardia or not sure from what, as kolbashenie continues. But the disc I will listen to anyway (maybe he strool something?) what else is going to support? :wiz
Then such aggravation is natural and lasts usually for three or four days. You can keep drugs Knigge Biloba (Bilobil, Tanakan) - innocuous enough, very well with psychoactive programs and not creative, like other tranquilizers plus extract Radiograms Rozovoy (Golden Root) is a powerful adaptogen. Do not get carried away only by numbers - more doesn't mean better. Suggest to additionally learn the Sedona method.

Анна

Post by Анна » Mon Mar 03, 2008 14:20

Андрей Патрушев wrote:Then such aggravation is natural and lasts usually for three or four days. You can keep drugs Knigge Biloba (Bilobil, Tanakan) - innocuous enough, very well with psychoactive programs and not creative, like other tranquilizers plus extract Radiograms Rozovoy (Golden Root) is a powerful adaptogen. Do not get carried away only by numbers - more doesn't mean better. Suggest to additionally learn the Sedona method.
Andrew, the CD was listened 9 times , after 4 times worse, so back and never came back, palpitations, irregular and, most importantly, the anxiety turning into a panic attack. What to ask for? To listen, go to the alpha session. Disc, by the way, I just listen to headphones without my glasses. However one positive effect - the temperature is normal. Low-grade fever. which tortured me 3 months left. This is a plus, but what about the cons?

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Mon Mar 03, 2008 17:04

Анна wrote:
Андрей Патрушев wrote:Then such aggravation is natural and lasts usually for three or four days. You can keep drugs Knigge Biloba (Bilobil, Tanakan) - innocuous enough, very well with psychoactive programs and not creative, like other tranquilizers plus extract Radiograms Rozovoy (Golden Root) is a powerful adaptogen. Do not get carried away only by numbers - more doesn't mean better. Suggest to additionally learn the Sedona method.
Andrew, the CD was listened 9 times , after 4 times worse, so back and never came back, palpitations, irregular and, most importantly, the anxiety turning into a panic attack. What to ask for? To listen, go to the alpha session. Disc, by the way, I just listen to headphones without my glasses. However one positive effect - the temperature is normal. Low-grade fever. which tortured me 3 months left. This is a plus, but what about the cons?
The motto of creative people: "If something does not work, it is useless to do it more often bigger and stronger, we must do something else" :)
Go to the alpha session (at the minimum comfortable brightness). With fears, work on the Sedona method. And best of all, find a practitioner of neuro-linguistic programmer (NLP) - Moscow is full of them now (ask around the people on the sites in NLP). He will work with You (it's not scary and interesting :) ).

Пианистка

Post by Пианистка » Mon Mar 10, 2008 23:55

Andrei Patrushev
Andrew, good day!
To heal you can set goals, as with Explorer? If Yes, to what extent - only the health, or in General? And need to lie down without moving? Just in the process of listening really want to put your hands on the sore spot. You can?
I finished a 21 day Guide and start Healing, I really like it. You can continue the same purpose, that was the Conductor? :aa

By the way,
a fly or bee (as Lily wrote) really buzzing about 38-39 minute, and is quite noticeable)))