CD "healing: the magic river"

Лисса
Re: CD "the Healing: on the magic river"

Post by Лисса » Mon Aug 03, 2015 18:38

Hello! Listen to the course of this disc. The feeling of thirst arises. And that's why it instead of lie quietly and listen to a - rod images visualize the desired goal, and not just images, and with the feelings (this is even before could not achieve during visualizations just in alpha state)
Actually the question - to try to drive the images or let them be and they do not interfere with the process of assimilation of information?

Лисса

Post by Лисса » Mon Aug 10, 2015 11:12

The further you use, the less listening - all in the end fall asleep already. I noticed that after listening - if there are some wounds (especially Allergy like me), it tightened instantly without any ointments

Аиша

Post by Аиша » Mon Aug 10, 2015 11:41

When listening do not feel discomfort, sometimes multiple times in a session interrupted listening and suddenly remember urgent business))). Caught myself thinking that the blocks don't want to go off and my subconscious they echoed. For the reason stated in the description of the disk getting rid of warts and herpes, can add that specifically I was not affected in terms of manifestations on the body or any discomfort,but my son's nose out of papilloma, as many as 3 pieces! Sometimes herpes occur, but not the papillomas, was and with me and my mom. The conclusion is suggests that output the generic program . For purity of experiment to map the Feminine, the listening, as well as its combination with work Z stopped, but plan to continue later.

Укроп

Post by Укроп » Fri Aug 14, 2015 9:32

Was tired... recording... woke up after 4 hours... With a second glass is definitely the problem...)

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Fri Aug 14, 2015 10:51

Fennel
Well, I understand - from the first can be a problem (especially if the 4 hours)... :) but with the second-what???

Укроп

Post by Укроп » Fri Aug 14, 2015 10:56

Duck, the first I drank before the session, and the second is obtained within three hours after :?

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Fri Aug 14, 2015 10:57

Fennel
Well, it's not a problem. :?

АннаИ

Post by АннаИ » Tue Feb 09, 2016 22:58

Postponed until this disc, bad sleeping after it. The feeling that everything's round and voluminous. Itself in the round and voluminous, and the brain too round and voluminous. And that is why it interferes with sleep. I will try it during the day to listen. After the second listening, on the nape in the area of the vertebrae rash made, or rather the first vertebra slightly then it came out that there were swollen, then a rash:))))) after 3-4 days it went. Now the solar wind course 21 days you listen, and return to healing:)

ЛИЛИЯ-Р

Post by ЛИЛИЯ-Р » Tue Feb 09, 2016 23:14

Anna If you about last weeks , not only do you have trouble sleeping, a disk here not and. If you do a survey here , there are a lot of people. The reason? Is. But ...everyone who does not sleep, think things. From the disk, if listened to correctly, on the contrary only pleasant consequences, even if it seems that everything is very bad))) the sores worsened, the status is not clear.....All is described more than once. Everyone has their own "bins" and kajdogo in its being worked out ,with their quirks and complications. Remembering 8 years ago its ridiculous. And also as you were even afraid. Andrew explained a lot and it all disappeared ,of course dared. If you listened tonight , you may well have a NAP, then you can't sleep. Besides, now many insomnia and the energy of rushing and do not understand how. Try before sleep, and immediately after to sleep.

Ростислав

Post by Ростислав » Tue Feb 09, 2016 23:21

ЛИЛИЯ-Р wrote:if listened to correctly, on the contrary only pleasant consequences
:ay az

АннаИ

Post by АннаИ » Tue Feb 09, 2016 23:41

LILY-PI'm not afraid, and I understand that there is a study:) on the Contrary believe that if something got out, and we're moving in the right direction. Energy is not rushing I have a headache already a week wildly to fog before my eyes. But it's not from disk, I call it weather dependent, but it may be something else. After the Solar wind will try to work with him for the night.

Агапа

Post by Агапа » Sat Apr 09, 2016 6:48

Hello, is it possible to listen to this CD a child 8 years old? If not, what is possible for your memory, attention, etc and We are still athletes (artistic gymnastics).

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Sat Apr 09, 2016 9:18

Agape
Hello.
For children with problems with memory and attention add, ADHD (do not harm) to a dedicated disk Star traveler plus this disc improves fine motor skills and coordination.

Иринатка

Post by Иринатка » Thu Apr 28, 2016 21:51

Brothers in "MM"!
Tell me, may be the effect of "Healing-01".....
Third day listen to 4 hours before bedtime. Then go to the kitchen (there is a "my account" and the laptop :)))) )
Sitting in the social.the networking in the kitchen. In the living room son, also at a computer (there is a dislocation).

But.... sitting in the kitchen for my laptop, REALLY FEEL that I'm in the LIVING room!!!!
See the son at the computer, etc.
Ie - my corridor of vision is narrowed because the screen of the laptop your looking at. But!!!! Looking at the screen of his laptop and SITTING IN the KITCHEN at the same time, peripheral vision feel all the contours of the room, as if I was sitting THERE behind a computer son. And I see all his movements. Eg. quietly at home. NOT SOUNDS ME EXCITED!. I'm sitting in my kitchen - REALLY SEE what this bastard is eating all sorts of cakes-candy - sitting at your computer! (I told him it is always forbidden, as keyboard and mouse then difficult to clean).

But every time he tiptoed up to the table in the living room and takes of the fruit-cakes-candy and very quietly and discreetly sits with all this dirty good to the clave..... Then I'm sitting in the kitchen so CLEARLY AND VISUALLY FEEL!!!!
And cry to him from the kitchen: "sit at the table, eat and wash your hands!"

Why I do not understand how a body can see EVERYTHING that happen in the living room?!!!! Not only see, but even as it "deceived" - that I there ARE also?!

What is the illusion and what could it be?

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Thu May 05, 2016 10:40

Лисса wrote:Actually the question - to try to drive the images or let them be and they do not interfere with the process of assimilation of information?
I do not have anything to drive. :) Just casually observe them, to anything without being attached.

митек

Post by митек » Sun Jul 17, 2016 15:42

Hi Andrew!

listened to "healing" 2 days before bedtime. For the first time while listening to falling asleep and waking up. It was a very strong relaxation of the body. After listening to rose, but the condition was like a zombie doing nothing. On the trail. the day was very heavy head. such as I have in the evening when I go to the sauna. The sauna temperature drop I have a condition similar to TRANS (strong relaxation) and sledushi day sometimes a bad headache. The condition is very similar.
On the second day in the evening I wanted to listen to again (pulled). Again before bedtime. This time was fast asleep early and woke up after the end of the session. Such relaxing as the first time was not. In the morning (i.e. now) again, very strong headaches in the back of my head and severe pain in the back. I associate pain in the cervical spine and headache. Maybe the headaches are a consequence of the spasms. I connect them.
Can headaches in the back of the head to be associated with back pain, which are caused by the relaxation? I Pentalgin helps with the pain well. Should Le to refrain from drugs, pok listen it 15 days?

And again. I have the last few weeks with severe eye strain. No pain, but vision worsened in the eyes of pressure. After two sessions it seems like the pressure slightly eased. But eyes began to tear.

Thanks Andrew for the product. Much.
Dmitry

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Sun Jul 17, 2016 16:28

MiTek
Hello, Dmitry.
Please read these topics:
viewtopic.php?f=8&t=2181
viewtopic.php?t=878
In the morning, something rousing to listen to: Endorphins, Massage Brain, Star traveler.

митек

Post by митек » Sun Jul 17, 2016 22:26

Thanks Andrew!

All have read. :)
The question was about what Golovnaya pain associated.
If napryazheniem neck muscles, it is not entirely clear why. The sessions essentially relax. The same question actually why after a sauna headaches.
I'm new, please forgive stupid questions :oops:

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Sun Jul 17, 2016 22:39

MiTek
Questions ridiculous doesn't happen. :)
Apparently the headache is associated in both cases with some vascular characteristics of the organism:
p. 4 here viewtopic.php?t=878

митек

Post by митек » Tue Jul 19, 2016 12:19

yesterday I accidentally listened to twice in a row. Passed out. The record is spun two times.
What will happen to me now? :shock: :roll: bc

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Tue Jul 19, 2016 13:02

митек wrote:yesterday I listened to by chance twice in a row. Passed out. The record is spun two times.
We'll find out. :)

митек

Post by митек » Wed Jul 20, 2016 13:28

Андрей Патрушев wrote:
митек wrote:yesterday I listened to by chance twice in a row. Passed out. The record is spun two times.
We'll find out. :)
in General survived. Have pokalbio my unsolved problems. But perhaps they kolbasilo would once.

Even with the end itself was a very strong desire to remove headphones and stop listening. It was at the end tailo. On I made myself. I did not know that this is the second time..... :(

митек

Post by митек » Wed Jul 27, 2016 1:23

Wanted to share feelings.

The first two days I had a very bad head on sledushi day. And shoulder belt with the neck were very tense. this happens if in the evening go to the sauna and there to give the heat (with a cold).

Then the head and neck was allowed. The beginning of the pull and ache in other parts of the back. Everything was going down. Pulled and gave all the limbs. Familiar. Already passed. Passed it the next day itself. I.e. for example today left side hurts and radiates to the left forearm. Oh no, but the right side hurts and radiates to right knee, etc.
Now, after 10 listenings, the pain passed. There is a relief. Back even dealt a little bit. Each pain has soprovojdalas emotions and thoughts (not decision problems). As if a physician went and he combed my problemmy. It was kind of interesting. A thought occurs suddenly and simultaneously starts the pain somewhere. Tried Sedona emotions to let go. Sometimes it worked. Then the pain was gone. Miracles.

There was a strong tension in the eyes. now reduced. Generally became more cheerful in General. The mood gets better.

Going to listen to 15 times and pause.

митек

Post by митек » Wed Aug 24, 2016 19:15

Andrey, tell me in my experience and the statistics were there any cases of cure or improvement of colitis (particularly ulcerative colitis nespetsificheskie)?

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Wed Aug 24, 2016 19:25

MiTek
No, I do not remember such reviews. Can anyone here on the forum, has this experience. A lot of reviews before sending (basically me in the mail), and now something lazy people... :?