About combining multiple disks...

Лилка
About combining multiple disks...

Post by Лилка » Thu Aug 23, 2007 17:50

The issue of reconciliation arose in fact after I get a few days look 2 disc in parallel so to speak... And morning Massage of the brain, and in the evening - the Conductor.
The effect is different as if to listen to the first one 21 days, and then the other.
In General, I understand that this acceptable, judging by the posts in the forum.
BUT noteworthy "cumulative effect".. he seems to be something new... different from the results of listening to the discs separately..
Then the question to Andrew is whether this is the place to be? or is it individually as always ? :)

Оранжевое Сон-Це

Post by Оранжевое Сон-Це » Fri Aug 24, 2007 0:05

лилия wrote:BUT is notable for the "total effect".. he seems to be something new... different from the results of listening to the discs separately..
as far as I understood from the discussion of MM, it enhances the action of the Conductor. Especially if you've already passed the course of these discs (again compared the effect, then passed :)) effect with each course grows and is extended in time. If I confuse nothing :)

Dimas

Post by Dimas » Fri Aug 24, 2007 11:25

Damn..growing an understatement...Two days listened to "MM",I decided to take a break...As elektrovenik running in Moscow,ideas and enthuasism :ay been exploding,so much have done all...Now Friday can and a break... az :wiz

Лилка

Post by Лилка » Tue Oct 02, 2007 10:29

A question.... if during the day to use (for fast training) 2nd track from CD "Ultramesh"... with breaks of course.... then after completing on snack 3rd track. Wouldn't it be overkill for another night of "Healing", and in the morning "Explorer" (do not want to stop on the last drive...). Image
I remember a thread on the "Ultramesh" was a question for... voprosam advised against it.... But something tells me that "Healing" is certainly not worth it to throw... well, the Conductor can probably every other day.

Accept any criticism on such schedulesImage

Dimas

Post by Dimas » Tue Oct 02, 2007 13:12

Lily
It may still not be overloaded??!! :wink:

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Tue Oct 02, 2007 17:53

лилия wrote:Question.... if during the day to use (for fast training) 2nd track from CD "Ultramesh"... with breaks of course.... then after completing on snack 3rd track. Wouldn't it be overkill for another night of "Healing", and in the morning "Explorer" (do not want to stop on the last drive...). Image
I remember a thread on the "Ultramesh" was a question for... voprosam advised against it.... But something tells me that "Healing" is certainly not worth it to throw... well, the Conductor can probably every other day.

Accept any criticism on such schedulesImage
The conductor can be heard in two days.

Владимир Ш.

Re: About combining multiple disks...

Post by Владимир Ш. » Mon Jan 23, 2012 1:16

is it possible during the day to combine Star traveler( OR Travel inside yourself OR Massage of the brain, although the latter I don't really like subjectively) with the Endorphins?
if so, how? what break? when listen (morning/evening, etc.).
thanks for the reply.
the question will be redundant in the thread "Ask the advice of Andrei Patrushev" - more likely that will notice :-)
PS - a little offtopic - I can't download "rainbow-arc" - this is my glitch or something happened on the server?

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Mon Jan 23, 2012 10:52

Vladimir S.
Endorphins in the morning (10-15 minutes), the second disc not earlier than in three hours. Massage of the brain - not later than 4 hours before bedtime.
Rainbow had no problems... There at the end of threads there is a link to download from Yandex.

Владимир Ш.

Post by Владимир Ш. » Mon Jan 23, 2012 17:26

thank you very much for your prompt response and for Your wonderful CDs!

СтАвР

Post by СтАвР » Thu Feb 09, 2012 0:10

I wanted to ask, I have outlined such a course listening CDs
15 days "healing" and "Explorer"(alpha session on the Navigator)
15 days "endorphins" and "star traveler"(beta session)
15 days "healing" and "Explorer"(the alpha session)
15 days "endorphins" and "star traveler"(beta session)
a break of 2-4 weeks
21 days "journey through inner worlds" and "solar wind" or "massage of the brain" (theta session)

normal? not too too much? :wiz

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Thu Feb 09, 2012 0:58

Stavr
There is no objection... :) Just listen to yourself carefully and do not force. :wink:

СтАвР

Post by СтАвР » Thu Feb 09, 2012 6:39

Андрей Патрушев wrote:Just listen to yourself carefully and do not force.
well, this of course, is necessary to protect yourself everyone :)