CD "Ultramesh"

Олександр

Post by Олександр » Wed Mar 23, 2011 2:07

Thank you again! But there are still a few questions.
We have completed the 21 day cycle the FPGA and the R session (alternated) in the evening and Massage of the brain and session E in the morning. As it really started to rush to extremes. Very good mood is very bad is coming. I think this is some sort of processing after the FPGA. Decided Explorer for 21 days. Somewhere 9 months ago 1 cycle 21 passed. But also want to work with Ultramega, and somewhere in the forum I read that the better the Conductor and ultramesh not combine.
and if they alternate One day ultramesh and following the conductor, etc.?
And I read that if you combine, it is best then to set specific goals for learning. It should be in a particular area or for a particular goal regarding training in General (for example: I every day learn better and better)?
In the morning, the Endorphins and star flight?
Sorry that is not very simple (so not turned) for the possible error (native Ukrainian) :?

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Wed Mar 23, 2011 12:25

Oleksandr
Ultramesh normally coincides with other drives. But there is no need for any suggestions to do Ultramesh is used to store any training maerial and nothing more (just listen to him useless). The last track of Ultramega you can use instead of coffee in the morning to enhance the memory and attention for the whole day.

Олександр

Post by Олександр » Wed Mar 23, 2011 13:01

Андрей Патрушев wrote:Oleksandr
Ultramesh normally coincides with other drives. But there is no need for any suggestions to do Ultramesh is used to store any training maerial and nothing more (just listen to him useless).
Well, if you can, then everything is OK! bi
About a particular purpose? to when listening to the conductor I had in mind, and ultramesh it is clear that with the material. Thank you!

Олександр

Post by Олександр » Wed Mar 23, 2011 13:02

The last track of Ultramega you can use instead of coffee in the morning to enhance the memory and attention for the whole day.
This is also clear.

Саят

Post by Саят » Fri Mar 25, 2011 22:05

Оксанка wrote:Hello, Andrey!
I have a question for You.
Before the exam I studied a lot of material without Ultramega and my head was as swollen in the last few days, I just could not teach. But on my nose the next exam and I need to learn again a large amount of information.
I decided to use Ultramotor.
Normal there will be a schedule of daily practice with Ultramega for 10 days:
Preparation
"Super Training"
10-15 minute break
"Super Training"
10-15 minute break
"Super Training"
10-15 minute break
"Super Training"
10-15 minute break
"Super Training"
10-15 minute break
"Super Training"
10-15 minute break
"Super Training"
10-15 minute break
"Super Training"
10-15 minute break
"Super Training"
10-15 minute break
"Super Training"
"Integrator"
The integrator should listen to at the end of the student day or you can listen to after each Super Training, or 3-hole, for example, after 3 sessions?
And how much efficiency drops dramatically if reformatted in MP3 format for an MP3 player?
Thanks in advance for the answer!
Hello Oksana, it's your schedule you want to use every day for 10 Senashov or you distributed it for 10 days?

Валерий Влад

Post by Валерий Влад » Wed Apr 13, 2011 4:42

Hello! Please tell me the headphones with what features and what brand should be to listen to the Disc Ultramag, what should be the frequency range in Hz (the frequency of 1.8–10 1.8 Hz to 3.4 Hz) and sound volume (sound pressure level, in decibels) 35-45 dB or other? What settings are headphones necessary to effect and result from listening to the Disc Ultramesh? bc

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Wed Apr 13, 2011 19:21

Валерий Влад wrote:Hello! Please tell me the headphones with what features and what brand should be to listen to the Disc Ultramag, what should be the frequency range in Hz (the frequency of 1.8–10 1.8 Hz to 3.4 Hz) and sound volume (sound pressure level, in decibels) 35-45 dB or other? What settings are headphones necessary to effect and result from listening to the Disc Ultramesh? bc
20Hz-20kHz.
The volume level is barely audible.

Антон Чигарев

Post by Антон Чигарев » Fri Apr 29, 2011 2:47

do not quite understand the technical aspects of listening. If it fits for this laptop with headphones of vacuum or necessarily need a CD player? if the earphones from the mind-machine?

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Fri Apr 29, 2011 9:01

АЭМ

Post by АЭМ » Mon Jul 11, 2011 16:54

Andrew, good morning.
Please tell me if the program NERO to impose training audio program "the English language" the second track from "ultralong" (for what would be sounded simultaneously), will the effect of the second track from "ultralong".
Thank you.

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Mon Jul 11, 2011 17:54

Антон Чигарев wrote:not quite understand the technical aspects of listening. If it fits for this laptop with headphones of vacuum or necessarily need a CD player? if the earphones from the mind-machine?
Yes, it's all perfect.

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Mon Jul 11, 2011 17:55

АЭМ wrote:Andrey, Hello.
Please tell me if the program NERO to impose training audio program "the English language" the second track from "ultralong" (for what would be sounded simultaneously), will the effect of the second track from "ultralong".
Thank you.
Hello.
No. :?

АЭМ

Post by АЭМ » Thu Jul 14, 2011 0:39

Андрей Патрушев wrote:
АЭМ wrote:Andrey, Hello.
Thank you.
Hello.
No. :?
Sorry. Might be able to suggest how to use Your CDs to enhance educational audio programs in English. There may be some developments, schemes, algorithms. Specifically I'm listening to "English driving" (during the day). In the morning - "massage of the brain," before you sleep "solar Wind"+"Song of Chakramov"
Thank you.

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Thu Jul 14, 2011 19:36

АЭМ wrote:Might be able to suggest how to use Your CDs to enhance educational audio programs in English.
Can ultramesh headphones (very quiet), and programs with speakers.

АЭМ

Post by АЭМ » Mon Jul 18, 2011 14:23

Андрей Патрушев wrote:
АЭМ wrote:Might be able to suggest how to use Your CDs to enhance educational audio programs in English.
Can ultramesh headphones (very quiet), and programs with speakers.
Thank you.

Пианистка

Post by Пианистка » Wed Aug 10, 2011 21:23

Hi all,
people, anyone here))) was taught the language under Ultramesh? Share results))) :aa

Олександр

Re:

Post by Олександр » Fri Oct 21, 2011 23:34

Андрей Патрушев wrote:
Олександр wrote:
Андрей Патрушев wrote:Oleksandr wrote(a):
But what session is best?

L03
but the manual says that the session for suggestions, something like that for self hypnosis, or is it not important?
Just what you need for training. :ay
Andrew, I all the time when listening to material with a session L03 fall asleep. And I don't remember as don't hear by the fact that sleeping. Listened to somewhere 10 times already and still the same thing. Why is it, or ought to be at the initial stage? Maybe better than sitting down to listen? But will it effect it then?

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Re: Disc "Ultramesh"

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Fri Oct 21, 2011 23:53

Oleksandr
This is normal. Sitting will be the effect, but the other...

Олександр

Post by Олександр » Sat Oct 22, 2011 23:21

This is normal. Sitting will be the effect, but the other...
But I guess there must come a time when I'm not going to fall asleep. So called training. Do I understand correctly?
And sitting the effect will be less? Or the other one?

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Sat Oct 22, 2011 23:49

Oleksandr
Sitting with a straight back, will have the effect of "body asleep, mind awake". Lying, thanks to the acquired conditional reflex, will always fall asleep - is that bad? :)

Олександр

Post by Олександр » Sun Oct 23, 2011 14:37

Sitting with a straight back, will have the effect of "body asleep, mind awake". Lying, thanks to the acquired conditional reflex, will always fall asleep - is that bad? :)
Then, if I understand correctly, it is necessary to take sitting down, because the target is not one that would learn to fall asleep, and to train perception of information!

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Sun Oct 23, 2011 15:43

Oleksandr
Depends what information You want to perceive. Session L03 created for the perception of information that needs to sink into the subconscious bypassing consciousness and, of course, then in the minds of the not playable, so it does not matter You sleep or not, as in sleep hearing works great.
According to Your description, You're doing great. Then why torture yourself when you can combine business with pleasure?

Олександр

Post by Олександр » Sun Oct 23, 2011 16:41

Depends what information You want to perceive. Session L03 created for the perception of information that needs to sink into the subconscious bypassing consciousness and, of course, then consciousness is not playable, so it does not matter You sleep or not, as in sleep hearing works great.
According to Your description, You're doing great. Then why torture yourself when you can combine business with pleasure?
I understand. You wrote somewhere that this is a session for training , but if it's information you need to recall, to reproduce in the mind then this session is not suitable. What's better?
In this session, as I understand it is better to work with affirmations.

Олександр

Post by Олександр » Sun Oct 23, 2011 17:20

But I also wanted to ask what is the state of "body asleep and mind awake" than it is useful and where it is mentioned?

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Sun Oct 23, 2011 18:12

Олександр wrote:I understand. You wrote somewhere that this is a session for training , but if it's information you need to recall, to reproduce in the mind then this session is not suitable. What's better?
2nd track Ultramega. If you take a session, then L01,04,05,08,12,13.
Олександр wrote:In this session, as I understand it is better to work with affirmations.
You are absolutely right.