CD "Ultramesh"

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Wed Aug 13, 2008 17:05

Anonymous wrote:
Андрей Патрушев wrote:
катя wrote:after listening to 1 track and 5 minutes of the 2nd,pachemuta confusion in the head,a little dizzy. is this normal? I first listen to :shock:
The second track should be on the minimum (barely kisimul) the volume and at the same time have to do with any educational material. Just listening to it is absolutely useless.
But if during operation? Do not seem to teach anything, but to turn on the brain Oh how...
If the job requires greater attention, the benefits will be...

|Ярослава

Post by |Ярослава » Wed Aug 27, 2008 12:10

All, Greetings!!!
Delighted with Ultramega,we have to prepare, and then conduct
courses and training for each group is a separate material
businessmen don't talk that talk,
people endured war and / or violence that had to pore over the material many hours. Now put Ultramesh 2 track while typing, correction is much easier.
And the finished material is stored at one time. and before that three times in front of the mirror, then to the recorder. had to grind and
sanded, now everything is set as it should!!!
I am very happy,I am going to write another batch.because
can already see scratches. how carefully does not ask. when it is necessary to change.
Prostration for the invention!!!

From the point of Light within the mind of God,
Let Light stream forth into the minds of people
Let Light descend on Earth!!!
From the point of Love within the heart of God,
Let Love stream forth into the hearts of the people
Let the plan of Love and Light work out
And may it seal the door where evil dwells.

Ворона

Post by Ворона » Thu Sep 18, 2008 13:25

with the disc "Ultramesh", too, need breaks 15 15 (21/21)? Or you can use it throughout the school year with breaks for weekends and holidays?

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Thu Sep 18, 2008 14:47

Ворона wrote:from disk "Ultramesh", too, need breaks 15 15 (21/21)? Or you can use it throughout the school year with breaks for weekends and holidays?
Yes, it is better to take breaks, though, because it's a workout and you need to evaluate what You have achieved as a result.:)

Ринаслава

Post by Ринаслава » Wed Sep 24, 2008 8:15

Sorry for the stupid question... :oops: I adult aunt, but it is necessary to learn English. yaz. at a decent level. Hope Ultramesh will help, but there is a question - language course comes with lessons...to include both two player must? Type 1 - Ultramesh barely audible, and 2 - you lessons? Did I understand correctly that we must listen to 2 track DURING the learning process? can't figure out how to do that, sorry...

Ринаслава

Post by Ринаслава » Wed Sep 24, 2008 8:19

and another stupid question...pile up... :oops:
and what of Your CDs you can listen to running around in the kitchen, for example? time is not always enough, and I want to be greedy and listen to something useful...

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Wed Sep 24, 2008 8:59

Ринаслава wrote:Sorry for the stupid question... :oops: I adult aunt, but it is necessary to learn English. yaz. at a decent level. Hope Ultramesh will help, but there is a question - language course comes with lessons...to include both two player must? Type 1 - Ultramesh barely audible, and 2 - you lessons? Did I understand correctly that we must listen to 2 track DURING the learning process? can't figure out how to do that, sorry...
Hello!
That's right - the 2nd track in the headphones is very quiet, and the audio course with speakers.

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Thu Sep 25, 2008 12:35

Ринаслава wrote:and another dumb question...pile up... :oops:
and what of Your CDs you can listen to running around in the kitchen, for example? time is not always enough, and I want to be greedy and listen to something useful...
2nd track Star Wanderer, Massage of the Brain, the Endorphins.

Ринаслава

Post by Ринаслава » Fri Sep 26, 2008 10:24

thanks for the reply! :) another question - worked for 10 years at the "ripped" graphics, at night mostly. now trying to move to a normal life, but the internal clock was very loose and feels appropriate. Your disc can help to restore this balance and "internal time"? for me it is very important - it's the aging process accelerates... :cry:

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Fri Sep 26, 2008 14:51

Ринаслава wrote:thanks for the reply! :) another question - worked for 10 years at the "ripped" graphics, at night mostly. now trying to move to a normal life, but the internal clock was very loose and feels appropriate. Your disc can help to restore this balance and "internal time"? for me it is very important - it's the aging process accelerates... :cry:
"Healing" before bed should help.

Алиса___

Post by Алиса___ » Mon Oct 06, 2008 17:57

please tell me....
is it possible to do this,uh, program with for 15 years?and it will not affect my condition?
I just need to memorize many formulas and notes,but not everything,and ekzamenam necessary to prepare
if there are any new realties contact email : alissa-mak@mail.ru

thank you all for your attention and for your understanding :)

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Mon Oct 06, 2008 18:21

Алиса___ wrote:tell me please....
is it possible to do this,uh, program with for 15 years?and it will not affect my condition?
I just need to memorize many formulas and notes,but not everything,and ekzamenam necessary to prepare

With this program you can do from the age of 14, but she specifically intended to affect the status...

Алиса___

Post by Алиса___ » Mon Oct 06, 2008 18:42

Андрей Патрушев wrote:

With this program you can do from the age of 14, but she specifically intended to affect the status...

but how long approximately will be the effect?and how effective will he be?

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Mon Oct 06, 2008 18:59

Алиса___ wrote:
Андрей Патрушев wrote:

but how long approximately will be the effect?and how effective will he be?
The effect will be immediately. 5 points.:)

Александр Ш.

Post by Александр Ш. » Wed Oct 08, 2008 11:09

Please tell me if can I convert tracks to MP3, the effect will continue? want to listen to through the player, so as not to disturb anyone.

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Wed Oct 08, 2008 12:21

Александр Ш. wrote:please Tell me if can I convert tracks to MP3, the effect will continue? want to listen to through the player, so as not to disturb anyone.
Remain (almost), except the last track.

Александр Ш.

Post by Александр Ш. » Wed Oct 08, 2008 16:06

I don't know, maybe it's psychological, even though the facts say no. noticed that when listening to "Massage brain" improves eyesight(of course not all of my -4.5 disappear) it appears that there is a desire ordinate monitor(listen in the morning at work, other opportunities have not), Povey nuas him push the monitor centimeters on 15-20, the effect lasts approximately 1.5-2 hours after the 45-minute session.

Александр Ш.

Post by Александр Ш. » Wed Oct 08, 2008 16:09

effet occurs not only in the morning. and just a couple of minutes after the start of the session.

Мастерветер

Post by Мастерветер » Sun Nov 09, 2008 15:22

Good day,

Look read the forum and understand the Author or his helpers, to take on each drive already to make this manual complete (about how to do and about what not to do and in what format to listen to what the standard reactions will be, etc.) and topics to post, and that nobody wrote. And in the usual topics, let them write feelings, and such a mess it turns out )))) I went here for the first time this year and did not understand, it is necessary from such a mountain of information chatter to get what you want.

Although I can say that I bought the wheels in August 2007, and listened to the course and I have started in my life ))) what current is now scraped away all that was in my head and again start )))

Александра Д.

The duration of listening

Post by Александра Д. » Sat Nov 15, 2008 23:09

Andrew, I have a question to You: over what period of time - a month, a few months or more you need to listen to CDs. Is there a specific period during which specific tasks are implemented, which are aimed at Your writing? Or restrictions there is no time and all depends on the individual experience?

Василий_V

Post by Василий_V » Mon Nov 17, 2008 3:03

Andrew,
Program 2 "Super Learning" - how long it can be used(disk only listen to it) if you listen while you study every day, cover those 21 days?

Thanks for the phrase - "every day is my brain......"
Loved :D

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Re: Duration of listening

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Mon Nov 17, 2008 13:20

Александра Д. wrote:Andrew, I have a question to You: over what period of time - a month, a few months or more you need to listen to CDs. Is there a specific period during which specific tasks are implemented, which are aimed at Your writing? Or restrictions there is no time and all depends on the individual experience?
Of course, everything is very individual, but in the General case for three months, the person changes to unrecognizability. :shock: :?

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Mon Nov 17, 2008 13:25

Василий$ wrote:Andrew,
Program 2 "Super Learning" - how long it can be used(disk only listen to it) if you listen while you study every day, cover those 21 days?

Thanks for the phrase - "every day is my brain......"
Loved :D
The Training is intended for long-term use and only with the learning material. This program also has a training focus, so after 21 times (with interruptions of not more than 2 days) you should take a break and assess the achievements of the skill (if you have the ability and desire, then using objective tests for memory and attention). In the future you can upgrade a skill (especially when it may be required after an illness with high fever).

Артём

Post by Артём » Wed Nov 19, 2008 21:43

Hello, Andrey.
Would like to know your technology for the most effective learning large amounts of material for short periods using the disk "Ultramag". A kind of the forced method. And I would like to know all the details. That is, when better study material, morning or evening? On an empty stomach or not(as far as I know, this is also to some extent affected), etc.

And another question, maybe off topic, but ask anyway. I sometimes for no reason can be a huge desire for anything drastic a change(usually a desire comes somehow during the night), or to do anything very meaningful to me. So, I decided to change something, set a goal, took their first steps, like everything is going as it should, but whenever I go to sleep as the morning lost it is the desire and do not want to do, trying to force myself to go to the goal in each action — does not help. There is no desire. The question is how to maintain the night mood for the next day, at least.

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Thu Nov 20, 2008 17:15

Артём wrote:Hello, Andrew.
Would like to know your technology for the most effective learning large amounts of material for short periods using the disk "Ultramag". A kind of the forced method. And I would like to know all the details. That is, when better study material, morning or evening? On an empty stomach or not(as far as I know, this is also to some extent affected), etc.

And another question, maybe off topic, but ask anyway. I sometimes for no reason can be a huge desire for anything drastic a change(usually a desire comes somehow during the night), or to do anything very meaningful to me. So, I decided to change something, set a goal, took their first steps, like everything is going as it should, but whenever I go to sleep as the morning lost it is the desire and do not want to do, trying to force myself to go to the goal in each action — does not help. There is no desire. The question is how to maintain the night mood for the next day, at least.
Hello, Artem.
Yes, I much on these little things don't bother - for all will not follow, and that live-when. :? All the necessary and sufficient spelled out in the instructions.
And with a desire as it should be - a good wine should stand. :)