CD "Ultramesh"

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта
Re: Ultramag

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Thu Apr 17, 2008 9:02

Елена К wrote:Andrew, can you please tell me after listening to the CD "Ultramesh" the next day was bleeding from the nose. Can I listen it on?
And before You did that? What You do with pressure? What mode You were listening to "Ultramesh"?

Руслан

Post by Руслан » Sun Apr 20, 2008 22:32

Hi Andrew! My question is: Can I use disk "Ultramesh" children (9 years old) If Yes, what mode? I read the age limit disk "Ultramesh",but judging by the forum there are tracks from the CD "Star traveler"- vozrastnye limitations 7 years?

_Дмитрий_

Post by _Дмитрий_ » Mon Apr 21, 2008 0:44

I ordered and received from You a set of three DVDs: "Super intelligence",
and disk 2 with Smart music.
On the disk there are records of "Ultra brain". The question is, whether on this CD the recording of "brain Massage", "Endorphins" and "Healing."
Or need to do a separate order for 750 rubles?

Андрей Кабанков
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Кабанков » Mon Apr 21, 2008 15:04

_Дмитрий_ wrote:I ordered and received from You a set of three DVDs: "Super intelligence",
and disk 2 with Smart music.
On the disk there are records of "Ultra brain". The question is, whether on this CD the recording of "brain Massage", "Endorphins" and "Healing."
Or need to do a separate order for 750 rubles?
"Massage brain", "Endorphins" and "Healing" on the drive there.

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Thu Apr 24, 2008 14:46

Руслан wrote:Hello Andrey! My question is: Can I use disk "Ultramesh" children (9 years old) If Yes, what mode? I read the age limit disk "Ultramesh",but judging by the forum there are tracks from the CD "Star traveler"- vozrastnye limitations 7 years?
Disk Ultramesh designed for students. Children 9 years old have nothing to teach in this volume. Star traveler - 7 years.

Эдик11

Post by Эдик11 » Tue May 20, 2008 14:36

Andrew, please tell me in what conditions you need to listen to the track "Star flight" with "Ultramega"? you need complete peace of mind, or allowed to sit on the couch or chair for example during a pause at work? is it possible to do something in parallel (mental, physical work)?

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Tue May 20, 2008 15:15

Эдик11 wrote:Andrew, please tell me in what conditions you need to listen to the track "Star flight" with "Ultramega"? you need complete peace of mind, or allowed to sit on the couch or chair for example during a pause at work? is it possible to do something in parallel (mental, physical work)?
Yes, in fact, in any, but more effective if focus on listening.

Мастан

Post by Мастан » Thu May 22, 2008 17:24

I mean the same question as Luca.What does it mean to do no more than 45 minutes?If the total volume of the programme 80 minutes,how to stay within 45 minutes?And listen to no more than 45 minutes at any time?
Please answer.

Post by Guest » Wed May 28, 2008 0:08

tell me please, tracks of "superbacana" and "integrator" is supposed to represent some sounds or not? I just think that poor-quality recording. When listening only heard a suspicious hissing, while in "training" and "star flight" is clearly audible. Maybe it was intended?

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Wed May 28, 2008 13:10

Anonymous wrote:tell me please, tracks of "superbacana" and "integrator" is supposed to represent some sounds or not? I just think that poor-quality recording. When listening only heard a suspicious hissing, while in "training" and "star flight" is clearly audible. Maybe it was intended?
Everything is fine - the tracks are "pink noise" interspersed with special frequencies.

Муслик

Post by Муслик » Sun Jun 01, 2008 22:59

Andrew, tell me pliz and in what format are your discs?

Dimas

Post by Dimas » Mon Jun 02, 2008 11:58

Music
I'm not Andrew,but tell the :oops: the AUDIO CD format.

Муслик

Post by Муслик » Mon Jun 02, 2008 20:54

Dimas
I, probably, incorrectly asked a question, I was wondering what is the format of music is MP3 or WAV ?
:oops:

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Tue Jun 03, 2008 9:50

Муслик wrote:Dimas
I, probably, incorrectly asked a question, I was wondering what is the format of music is MP3 or WAV ?
:oops:
It AUDIO CD :)

Мирта

Post by Мирта » Tue Jun 03, 2008 15:26

Question 2-track:
How quiet you can adjust the volume, barely audible if for example, something like don't distract from the reading, on the other hand, and suddenly these same blotches of frequencies in pink noise will lose in effectiveness? Comfort for me - possibly the silence. What is the minimum level of "Shh..." retains its effectiveness ( far "Shh" or quiet, but otchetlivee "Shh..."?

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Tue Jun 03, 2008 19:02

Мирта wrote:Question 2 track:
How quiet you can adjust the volume, barely audible if for example, something like don't distract from the reading, on the other hand, and suddenly these same blotches of frequencies in pink noise will lose in effectiveness? Comfort for me - possibly the silence. What is the minimum level of "Shh..." retains its effectiveness ( far "Shh" or quiet, but otchetlivee "Shh..."?
Does not lose efficiency, even when the amounts payable to the subliminal. So it is possible and "far Shh". :)

Михаил 2

Post by Михаил 2 » Sat Jun 07, 2008 17:45

Gave a listen to drive my father 4 years ago suffered a stroke and since then cannot walk. Listened to it for three weeks but according to reviews the reaction of the body to no not felt, except maybe short-term improvements in sleep quality in the first week. Now takes a break for two weeks, first was against a repeated course, but for some reason, suddenly he again decided. He may in addition what to recommend ?

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Sun Jun 08, 2008 19:40

Михаил 2 wrote:Gave to listen to drive my father 4 years ago suffered a stroke and since then cannot walk. Listened to it for three weeks but according to reviews the reaction of the body to no not felt, except maybe short-term improvements in sleep quality in the first week. Now takes a break for two weeks, first was against a repeated course, but for some reason, suddenly he again decided. He may in addition what to recommend ?
Excuse me, but the drive Ultramesh and is not intended for rehabilitation following a stroke. Some results giving a Massage of the Brain.

катя

Ïåðâûå îòå÷åñòâåííûå ðàäèîëîêàöèîííûå êàðòû âåíåðû

Post by катя » Wed Jun 25, 2008 18:18

Ñîçäàâàòü îäíîêëàññíèêîâ?Ýòî êàê? Íó äåëàåøü ïîõîæèå ÷è åðòû ëèöà âîëîñû ïîäáèðàåøü ñîîòâåòñòâóþùóþ ïî ñòèëþ îäåæäó çíàê çîäèàêà ïðèìåðíî âûñòàâëÿåøü õàðàêòåð - è âóàëÿ îäíîêëàññíèöà ãîòîâà (èëè Ñîçäàâàòü îäíîêëàññíèêîâ?Ýòî êàê? Íó äåëàåøü ïîõîæèå ÷è åðòû ëèöà âîëîñû ïîäáèðàåøü ñîîòâåòñòâóþùóþ ïî ñòèëþ îäåæäó çíàê çîäèàêà ïðèìåðíî âûñòàâëÿåøü õàðàêòåð - è âóàëÿ îäíîêëàññíèöà ãîòîâà (èëè
Last edited by катя on Sun Jan 10, 2010 2:46, edited 3 times in total.

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Thu Jun 26, 2008 8:33

катя wrote:after listening to 1 track and 5 minutes of the 2nd,pachemuta confusion in the head,a little dizzy. is this normal? I first listen to :shock:
The second track should be on the minimum (barely kisimul) the volume and at the same time have to do with any educational material. Just listening to it is absolutely useless.

катя

Ìàñëî âî âñàñûâàþùåì êîëëåêòîðå

Post by катя » Thu Jun 26, 2008 10:23

äåðæè äðóÕ ÂÎÄÎËÅÉ (21 ÿíâàðÿ-18 ôåâðàëÿ) Áîëüøîå è ñëîæíîå ñîçâåçäèå. Îäíàêî ÿðêèõ çâåçä íåò. Ñîñòîèò çâåçä 3 èç-é 4-5 é-é âåëè÷èíû. Ïî÷òè â öåëèêîì ëåæèò þæíîì ïîëóøàðèè.  íå ó íàñ åñòü ñòðåëüöû? èëè ÿ îäíà êîðîëåâíà íàøëà êëàññíûé ãîðîñêîï ÿ óñ ñîâïàäàåò àæ ïðèôèãåëà ÑÒÐÅËÅÖ (23 íîÿáðÿ - 21 äåêàáðÿ) Áîëüøîå ñîçâåçäèå çâåçä 3 èç-é
Last edited by катя on Sun Jan 10, 2010 1:26, edited 3 times in total.

Изумруд

Post by Изумруд » Tue Aug 12, 2008 23:47

Someone have brought real benefits? If Yes then what and how much (some quantitative measure?)?

Гостья Ольга

Post by Гостья Ольга » Wed Aug 13, 2008 16:59

And the track "Star flight" be sure to listen to lying down, relaxing? I've poprobovala today on the way to work...:) The effect will be?

Post by Guest » Wed Aug 13, 2008 17:00

Андрей Патрушев wrote:
катя wrote:after listening to 1 track and 5 minutes of the 2nd,pachemuta confusion in the head,a little dizzy. is this normal? I first listen to :shock:
The second track should be on the minimum (barely kisimul) the volume and at the same time have to do with any educational material. Just listening to it is absolutely useless.
But if during operation? Do not seem to teach anything, but to turn on the brain Oh how...

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Wed Aug 13, 2008 17:04

Гостья Ольга wrote:And the track "Star flight" be sure to listen to lying down, relaxing? I've poprobovala today on the way to work...:) The effect will be?
Relaxed - more efficient, but can be on the road and work... :)