CD "Ultramesh"

Оранжевое Сон-Це
CD "Ultramesh"

Post by Оранжевое Сон-Це » Mon Aug 20, 2007 13:54

Ультрамозг

Now this ROM is the theme :D

And right questions to Andrei Patrushev: am I doing? I need one day to learn lots of new stuff (as otocenie do not own, for 6-8 hours ). I broke 2-3 of the block, with breaks between blocks 2-3 hours. Before each block - track 1 Training. Each unit is a 45-minute segments (track 2 Super Training) with breaks. Can you work with?

And at the end of the day - at bedtime - Integration (3 track). Or her after each block it is better to listen to?

Working with the disc for the first time, is it possible from such a load to take? Or just focus on feelings?

And the last question: is it possible to use such a scheme listen: morning Massage of the Brain, day - Ultramesh (if something is taught), the evening is the Conductor? Mosk boils? :roll:

FAQ on disks

Pay and download the ROM

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Re: Disc "Ultramesh"

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Mon Aug 20, 2007 14:26

Оранжевое Сон-Це wrote:and Now for this disc is the theme :D

And right questions to Andrei Patrushev: am I doing? I need one day to learn lots of new stuff (as otocenie do not own, for 6-8 hours ). I broke 2-3 of the block, with breaks between blocks 2-3 hours. Before each block - track 1 Training. Each unit is a 45-minute segments (track 2 Super Training) with breaks. Can you work with?

And at the end of the day - at bedtime - Integration (3 track). Or her after each block it is better to listen to?

Working with the disc for the first time, is it possible from such a load to take? Or just focus on feelings?

And the last question: is it possible to use such a scheme listen: morning Massage of the Brain, day - Ultramesh (if something is taught), the evening is the Conductor? Mosk boils? :roll:
I would advise (as You learn) - in the morning the second track of the Star Wanderer, is a Massage of the Brain, and the Conductor is not to listen, or to set specific goals for study and then every three days. Training with bells to listen to not necessarily quite only if You are overwhelmed with emotions. The rest - all right.

Оранжевое Сон-Це

Post by Оранжевое Сон-Це » Mon Aug 20, 2007 18:43

Андрей Патрушев wrote:I would advise (as You learn) - in the morning the second track of the Star Wanderer, is a Massage of the Brain, and the Conductor is not to listen, or to set specific goals for study and then every three days. Training with bells to listen to not necessarily quite only if You are overwhelmed with emotions. The rest - all right.
thanks for the advice. Massage I have still something tight while there is

Dimas

Post by Dimas » Tue Aug 21, 2007 11:50

Оранжевое Сон-Це wrote:
Андрей Патрушев wrote:Massage I have still something tight while there is
And why if not a secret, "MM" is tight??What is the problem?

Оранжевое Сон-Це

Post by Оранжевое Сон-Це » Tue Aug 21, 2007 23:47

Dimas wrote:And why if not a secret, "MM" is tight??What is the problem?
just do not want to listen; if the handler somehow got interested the first time, so that every day almost waiting for the next meeting with him, the MM are somehow not tsepanul :) Yes, and it's just hard in the morning, after waking up to allocate 45 minutes for listening, wants to get up and get down to business 8) Or maybe just due to the fact that last week was hectic and roll-to meditate, especially in the morning, there was no time. Now moved to the MSC, as a settled schedule, I'll try again.

With the conductor, too, as it ensued naturally. Now I have a concrete goal is achievable - work, which for me is interesting and promising, and that is very important to owls such as I (just found out today!) - with the beginning of the working day at 10:30 (in fact, there's even more enjoyable conditions can be) found, and you just need to act to gain a foothold in the team, to prove himself. Don't think I'm ambitious - on the contrary, all of these "career prospects, active position in life" cause I have the appropriate Pavlovian response... Here is another matter. A couple of months ago I didn't think I WANTED someone to work with. But the circumstances are such that I feel is "my door" and pass it, no way :)

So, I will connect the Conductor to narrow the specific goals for work ;) Andrew will help Guide in resolving financial and other issues when dealing with the boss? :)

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Wed Aug 22, 2007 0:01

Оранжевое Сон-Це wrote:Andrew, will help Guide in resolving financial and other issues when dealing with the boss? :)
Yes, of course, if Your inner Explorer.

Феникс

Post by Феникс » Wed Aug 22, 2007 15:33

Namaste!!!
My friends tell me - "Starfighter" from the "Ultramega" is the same as the "Star flight" from "Star wanderer", or are they great???

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Wed Aug 22, 2007 17:02

Феникс wrote:Namaste!!!
My friends tell me - "Starfighter" from the "Ultramega" is the same as the "Star flight" from "Star wanderer", or are they great???
You are absolutely right. :roll:

Феникс

Post by Феникс » Wed Aug 22, 2007 19:29

Андрей Патрушев wrote:
And "Song of chakramov" disk "solar wind" is the same - it is the same???...

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Wed Aug 22, 2007 20:31

Феникс wrote:
Андрей Патрушев wrote:
No, it's short, but more powerful version of Healing.

Феникс

Post by Феникс » Thu Aug 23, 2007 15:38

Андрей Патрушев wrote:
Феникс wrote:
Андрей Патрушев wrote: You are absolutely right. :roll:
Well, even kill... :shock:
Can't detect significant differences between "the Song of chakramov", "Star flight" from the "Ultra Brain", and of "Healing" bothering... :oops: To my inexperienced ear, "the Song h-atoms", in "SV. flight" sounds the same music, exactly like the beats...
Andrew, please explain what's the difference. ?????????

Хватова Ирина

Post by Хватова Ирина » Tue Sep 04, 2007 13:23

Proslushivanie caused the following

Star flight: not only enough real stars. Itself was represented the starry sky, the feeling of flying.

3 track listened to yesterday, at which point it was disconnected I do not remember. Strong relaxation, I think you should listen to then 4 track, and then sleepy was a very long time.

Today I listened to the 1st and 2nd track
2 so-So
1 - A COMPLETE DELIGHT, I WOULD HAVE AN HOUR TO LISTEN, THE PLACE IS 5 MINUTES :lol: :D

Dimas

Post by Dimas » Tue Sep 04, 2007 13:37

Irina khvatova
So You Altamash listened to or Star traveler?

Хватова Ирина

Post by Хватова Ирина » Tue Sep 04, 2007 13:46

I listened to ultramask, Star flight, the 4th track.

Dimas

Post by Dimas » Tue Sep 04, 2007 14:03

Хватова Ирина wrote: Today I listened to the 1st and 2nd track
2 so-So
The second track in Ultramote is designed for listening DURING the studied material.In principle, it is and should not cause any super-duper senses,and how else to learn it?! :? :o

Хватова Ирина

Post by Хватова Ирина » Tue Sep 04, 2007 14:14

Dimas wrote:technically, he should not call any super-duper senses,and how else to learn it?!

I JUST SHARE FEELINGS, BUT THANKS ANYWAY.

By the way, the material which is read in the second track well learned and English word is easier to remember az

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Tue Sep 04, 2007 20:55

Феникс wrote:
Андрей Патрушев wrote:
Феникс wrote: And "Song of chakramov" disk "solar wind" is the same - it is the same???...
Well, even kill... :shock:
Can't detect significant differences between "the Song of chakramov", "Star flight" from the "Ultra Brain", and of "Healing" bothering... :oops: To my inexperienced ear, "the Song h-atoms", in "SV. flight" sounds the same music, exactly like the beats...
Andrew, please explain what's the difference. ?????????
In the modulations... :)

evgeniya_

Post by evgeniya_ » Fri Sep 14, 2007 13:44

For me, Star flight as an energy recharging prolonged action. Listen to it in the afternoon and in the evening, no fatigue really is strength and vitality. A similar effect on me having a session Andrew "Evening".
By the way the effect occurs in 2-3 hours, so I and session "evening" listen to the day (sometimes when not working :D :D :D )

Лук

Post by Лук » Thu Sep 20, 2007 0:36

Hello!
As I understand it, on the CD "Ultra brain" main tracks is "Super training" and "Integrator". A "Preparation" for focus and "Star flight" to recharge energy and restore it is, roughly speaking, additionalfirst therefore better to listen to the core, and the second after.

Please explain the phrase "this program is not recommended to do more than 45-minutes."
It is generally with the disk, with each track in a row, or with "Zvezdin flight".

Valid and whether the benefits when you use such schema:
1. Training
...if You are overwhelmed with emotions...
2. Basic - 45 minutes
3. Star flight - 15
4. Basic - 45 minutes
5. Star flight - 15
etc. for example, 9 o'clock?

Dimas

Post by Dimas » Thu Sep 20, 2007 11:26

evgeniya_
Try "Massage brain"... :wink: :lol: and feel the difference 8)

Dimas

Post by Dimas » Thu Sep 20, 2007 11:27

Bow
listen to each track no more than 45 minutes a day.

Лук

Re: Disc "Ultramesh"

Post by Лук » Fri Sep 21, 2007 6:18

Dimas and how?
Андрей Патрушев wrote:
Оранжевое Сон-Це wrote:and Now for this disc is the theme :D

And right questions to Andrei Patrushev: am I doing? I need one day to learn lots of new stuff (as otocenie do not own, for 6-8 hours ). I broke into 2-3 unitswith breaks between blocks - 2-3 hours. Before each block - track 1 Training. In each unit - 45-minute segments (track 2 Super Training) with breaks . Can you work with?

I would advise (as You learn) - in the morning the second track of the Star Wanderer, is a Massage of the Brain, and the Conductor is not to listen, or to set specific goals for study and then every three days. Training with bells to listen to not necessarily quite only if You are overwhelmed with emotions. the rest - all right.
Unlike the proposed Orange Dream-CEM, I just took 2-3 hour breaks between blocks and between tracks "Super Training" set the "Star flight".

Александр Попов

Post by Александр Попов » Mon Sep 24, 2007 18:00

Which drive is better to include while you work (programming, documentation, etc.)? I alternate "Superbacana" and "Star flight" with Ultramega. Is this correct?

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Mon Sep 24, 2007 22:15

Александр Попов wrote:Which ROM is better to include while you work (programming, documentation, etc.)? I alternate "Superbacana" and "Star flight" with Ultramega. Is this correct?
Star Flight Ultramega it is best to include once daily in the morning.

evgeniya_

Post by evgeniya_ » Tue Sep 25, 2007 9:37

Dimas wrote:evgeniya_
Try "Massage brain"... Wink Laughing and feel the difference Cool
What the three days will run as elektrovenik??? :lol: :lol: :lol: