Please advice where to start.

Сергей17

Post by Сергей17 » Sun Jan 31, 2010 13:23

Thanks for the reply.
Another question. What time to listen. In the evening hours in 18 or over night and how long you can listen to wheels - a month, two months, do I need to take breaks.
Thank you.

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Sun Jan 31, 2010 13:57

Сергей Як... wrote:Andrei Patrushev
You have an amazingly good attitude to people downloading, as ... with the torrent of your work. The costs of production and not just your, well, only helped. Apparently somewhere something is waiting for us. Question - I can not understand why you need to listen psychoactive audio programs using a mind machine, if those same effects in number, and there there. Audiostrobe effect and all?
Just a few, but they audiostrobe much more effective.

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Sun Jan 31, 2010 13:58

Сергей17 wrote:Thanks for the reply.
Another question. What time to listen. In the evening hours in 18 or over night and how long you can listen to wheels - a month, two months, do I need to take breaks.
Thank you.
At any time convenient for You, but more effective from 16.00 to 18.00. Listen to 15 days 15 days rest.

Post by Guest » Sat Feb 06, 2010 10:50

.......There are MANY Christian mystics who have had experiences of enlightenment. To me the most (known to me) like ****Jeanne Hyenas (1: "method of prayer or the knowledge of the depths of Christ" - the word meditatsiya here replaced by the word prayer, unconsciously... 2 -"Autobiography"). Her first book was for me the key to Osho, the greatest mystique of our time and Master of God, though paradoxically God, he's ambivalent attitude.

But enlightenment is - unless it belongs to which religion? Of course not. However, the experience of Joan definitely deeper than Osho, for her spirit, as Christians, have been "REBORN" THROUGH FAITH...

Unknown Gender Engi Cho died from tuberculosis. One girl Evangelist brought him a Bible. He opened and read: Abraham begat Isaac, Isaac begat ETD ETD.
"No, said Paul, I'd rather read the telephone directory. I did not see here and would rather die than read this book." Then she brought the New Testament. Now Paul is the pastor of the world's largest Pentecostal churches, where not only "speak in tongues" and all krashennye the spirit of God, but are His miracles, healing, prophecy, etc.

Tell more please - this SPAKUSA ETC faith THAT Jesus Is the SON of GOD COMES always as a gift of God and from God. So if you have the desire to find the truth - then it's the beginning of His leadership to the faith. it is only necessary to swim with the stream. BUT EVERYONE has HIS own TIME and circumstances...HOW? Just one of the gospel of John to understand the mind and from it - serdtsem that Jesus from Nazareth of Galilee, the ETERNAL Son of God (CP the confession of the Apostle. Peter...!). The experience of "answers" AND "AID" of God will follow (!) soon. EVERYTHING Else BEFORE THAT - many can just be confusing. there is a Very Strong DISTORTION of the text of TRANSLATIONS, COPYISTS, ETC. (!...) The truth is simple AND you just HAVE to take sound doctrine and thence to evolve into.

...in a CHINESE Prison after 20 year sentence was dying of Christ, the greatest messenger of our time. He left the book and the last note: "I am now very weak in body, but in my spirit - joy! MOST (!!!!) great news on the ground in the ETA that the Son of God came for sinners (!) and died for them (!...)and on the 3rd day He rose again. And for this news I'm dying."

Important AS IN MEDITATION, personal experience, and beskonechnie head reasoning - it's misleading.(I mean of course this forum etc) . I mean what is perfectly expressed Osho: life comes only from serdtsa, and if knowledge does not help from his head to descend into the heart, then it's about empty knowledge. As it says in the Bible: "the More stored all else, guard your heart, for out of it are the issues of life." The Proverbs Of Solomon. And also ibid: "the lamp of God is the spirit of man."
That's where and WHY it COMES to MEDITATION! what kind of PERSON? CHRISTIAN, JEW? no - EVERY MAN, WHICH OBRASHATSJA TO HIS SPIRIT from the temporary vanity and emptiness of this world! However, only the believer in the son of God has eternal life, as eternal never neotemlemoy real fact!..........And the depth of experience of Osho and Hyenas compare for yourself. "Every isushi finds," said Christ. Pressrelease I wish you all success on the Way to the Truth and thank MUTUALLY FOR ANY Possible help me! least in the Lord.
br. Alex
If anyone would have a sincere heart issues - I will be glad to answer what I have from the Lord.<

Post by Guest » Sat Feb 06, 2010 10:55

...v Googe nado nabrat': "madame Guyion" (99% chto eto tochnij spel ee name). 'est' i na rysskom, mozhno skachat' v xristianskix etc bibliotekax on-line.

Post by Guest » Fri Feb 26, 2010 7:39

YA OTVETIL... K SOZHALENIYU MOE KTO SOOBSHENIE-T YDALIL WITH THE SECOND PAGE TOGETHER. IDYSHAYA AHEAD - IF VI XOTITE, TO YA ZAREGESTRIRYYUS' I VI SMOZHETE MNE PISAT' V LICHKY.

Post by Guest » Fri Feb 26, 2010 7:45

OK, IZVINYAYUS', T BILO VIDNO CHTO S MOIM BRAYZEROM SEJCHAS VSE OTKRILOS.

Post by Guest » Fri Feb 26, 2010 16:39

ANDREW, THANK YOU very much, YOUR CDS are GREAT to HELP you Relax AND GO Inside. THE EFFECT, AS NOTED, IS ACCUMULATED GRADUALLY. AFTER THESE TECHNIQUES OSHO, ETC. WENT MUCH BETTER AND THE CUP AND, - SPONTANEOUSLY!.. ADD TO THEM A MIND MACHINE FOR YOUR ADVICE...GOOD LUCK IN EVERYTHING!