Please advice where to start.

Андрей48
Please advice where to start.

Post by Андрей48 » Fri Jun 29, 2007 18:31

The participants of this forum to help with advice.
Acquired drives Andrei Patrushev
1-Healing on the Magic river(AudioStrobe)
2-Conductor (AudioStrobe)
3-Music for hypnosis and self-hypnosis (AudioStrobe)
4-Endorphins (AudioStrobe)
5-solar wind (AudioStrobe)
6-Star traveler
7-Ultramesh
8-Massage of the brain
9-Theta-meditation - set of 5 discs

The Maidan cars don't yet have.
1-where do I start?
2 - What headphones are better to use with C/D player?
3-What type of independence the better car to choose and what equipment is more effective?

Thanks in advance!

Сперанца

Post by Сперанца » Fri Jun 29, 2007 18:37

Андрей48
You read the forum. These issues have been discussed a lot. Read in the Catalog about the disks, select .
Come to the forum, Andrei Patrushev and will advise You. What do You want from disks??? :roll:
I'm listening to disc Healing, then the Explorer's in my queue.
Headphones use from mindmachine:) Connected to the radio. Headphones not need earplugs, as the noise passed.

Bought the car a boost and glasses with white diodes.

And don't forget to tell us what you think:)

Андрей48

Post by Андрей48 » Fri Jun 29, 2007 23:27

[/quote]I'm listening to disc Healing, then the Explorer's in my queue.

Thanks for the advice.
Impressions be sure to share,by the way how were the practices with the disc "Healing"?

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Re: Please advice where to start.

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Thu Jul 05, 2007 12:31

Андрей48 wrote:the participants of this forum to help with advice.
Acquired drives Andrei Patrushev
1-Healing on the Magic river(AudioStrobe)
2-Conductor (AudioStrobe)
3-Music for hypnosis and self-hypnosis (AudioStrobe)
4-Endorphins (AudioStrobe)
5-solar wind (AudioStrobe)
6-Star traveler
7-Ultramesh
8-Massage of the brain
9-Theta-meditation - set of 5 discs

The Maidan cars don't yet have.
1-where do I start?
2 - What headphones are better to use with C/D player?
3-What type of independence the better car to choose and what equipment is more effective?

Thanks in advance!
To start, probably better with a Guide. Everything else needs...
Enough headphones in the price range of 350-450 rubles (20Hz-20kHz)...
In my opinion, the optimal configuration for the start of Innerpulse with red-blue glasses... If your goals are purely utilitarian (without inquiry): to improve sleep, memory, and attention, deeper relaxation... it is better Люма10.

Лексей

Post by Лексей » Wed Jul 22, 2009 23:38

I have all 13 discs!
The question is whether it is possible to listen to them just with a computer through headphones without Machine and whether the effect?
Thanks in advance for the answer!

Алив

Post by Алив » Sat Jul 25, 2009 14:30

And You try. The effect should be in this case. Although I mainly listen to through the laptop, because the desktop distracts me the fan noise on the system unit. A laptop you can put next to him on the sofa and listen to lying down and without interference.

Штиль

Post by Штиль » Sun Jul 26, 2009 16:19

Headphones not need earplugs, as the noise passed
I use plugs, though they have in construction at caldy earphone type gum, and the sound from the outside does not pass :) Along with the Sony player included was

Post by Guest » Mon Sep 14, 2009 0:18

I also downloaded all the disks from torrents including the latest
and do not know where to start :shock:

Алив

Post by Алив » Mon Sep 14, 2009 0:53

Anonymous wrote:I also downloaded all the disks from torrents including the latest
And what downloaded? I mean what You want them to?

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Mon Sep 14, 2009 10:12

Anonymous wrote:I also downloaded all the disks from torrents including the latest
Start exploring this forum... :)

Post by Guest » Fri Oct 02, 2009 18:21

I work with disks:first, I only listened to the CD "Healing", because I understand that you need to go to the state of "health". Listened every day at the same time (was on vacation). The first feeling is total relaxation, if I someone asked you to multiply two by two, it would be difficult to do. For me it was useful,because my work is connected with mental activities. Stopped worrying had formed the conviction that all the time. Not have time, you should miss me: I can't cover the whole world. Used a tape recorder and headphones, "Philips". Be sure to observe the rule of two glasses of water. Second the entire session was standing next to the speaker. And after getting Room the glass of water put on the parlor. Color sensations was little. More precisely, they were, but as soon as I "guessed" that I see color, he immediately disappeared. Like "to fall asleep". Where was that you saw - I don't know, but comfort and clarity in mind after this"dream", very nice condition. After a month I began to listen to Explore. After two days on the third. And it is here that inner peace of "have got" problem. The first "go" of fear. During a session you feel fear, finish - and he's right physically felt in the hands, legs, throughout the body. I very seriously desire to get rid of it. In these moments, somehow you start to think: Yes treatment is it? With time and say, this is the real treatment. The negative came out. Everything fell into place. The result: confidence in their own strength, fullness of such energy that you can for 48 hours of work, a large number of ideas. But here's the detail: these ideas are not just fantasies, schemes, and what really comes to the stage of implementation. Tried listening to "Massage brain". But I was not very comfortable. And now went to work, then "Massage" it has been postponed. Two disks combined with a work with enough parlor.

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Fri Oct 02, 2009 20:36

Anonymous wrote:I work with drives like this:first I only listened to the CD "Healing", because I understand that you need to go to the state of "health". Listened every day at the same time (was on vacation). The first feeling is total relaxation, if I someone asked you to multiply two by two, it would be difficult to do. For me it was useful,because my work is connected with mental activities. Stopped worrying had formed the conviction that all the time. Not have time, you should miss me: I can't cover the whole world. Used a tape recorder and headphones, "Philips". Be sure to observe the rule of two glasses of water. Second the entire session was standing next to the speaker. And after getting Room the glass of water put on the parlor. Color sensations was little. More precisely, they were, but as soon as I "guessed" that I see color, he immediately disappeared. Like "to fall asleep". Where was that you saw - I don't know, but comfort and clarity in mind after this"dream", very nice condition. After a month I began to listen to Explore. After two days on the third. And it is here that inner peace of "have got" problem. The first "go" of fear. During a session you feel fear, finish - and he's right physically felt in the hands, legs, throughout the body. I very seriously desire to get rid of it. In these moments, somehow you start to think: Yes treatment is it? With time and say, this is the real treatment. The negative came out. Everything fell into place. The result: confidence in their own strength, fullness of such energy that you can for 48 hours of work, a large number of ideas. But here's the detail: these ideas are not just fantasies, schemes, and what really comes to the stage of implementation. Tried listening to "Massage brain". But I was not very comfortable. And now went to work, then "Massage" it has been postponed. Two disks combined with a work with enough parlor.
Thanks for the feedback! :o

Даниил

Post by Даниил » Wed Nov 25, 2009 4:57

To begin with, that stopped listening to music when studying. Then I replaced it with Ultramask. I thought, "massage" the brain is such a kind, therefore, downloaded from torrents, so as not to hurt it. Strange, but studies are beginning to take less and less time. Have confidence or faith in the fact that A. Patrushev doing something useful. Also helped the program Raduga-Duga - my friend shared her results from using the program and 25 fps (which is known to not exist:)) Continued on their course Endorphins. However, I'm still in gymnastics Hermes began to do so for a week, for unknown reasons, stopped spending money on cigarettes. But in a dream just fall down from the Endorphins, and listened to them 2 hours before bedtime. Then I found out that it's a bad idea, downloaded the version of endorphins better :)without mp3, and was pleasantly surprised. Now the Conductor(8 p.m.) listen to and star the wanderer (from 6 am). In addition to disks (Wake up at the end) sleep for another 1.5-2 hours a night is no longer enough. Overall, listen to CDs benefited 7 hours instead of 4. Apparently, it will be necessary for the new year to buy a license to make yourself and the author az gift

Post by Guest » Thu Nov 26, 2009 0:41

The purpose of life - a deep meditative state, enlightenment.
I would appreciate your advice. If anyone knows about the technical osnashenie, then
if you can - please give names in the English language.
Listened to 12 days Conductor: every day for an hour in the morning, sometimes more. Emerged as quite a strong retardation, slowness in actions, words , inattention to tecosim life cases ( note how it goes from them, is a bit difficult to be attentive to the aforesaid issues, therefore errors..and I decided to continue after 2 days on the third).
Yes, stability in the relaxation and mindfulness (attentiveness) while the session has not yet reached, but that's obvious from the great involvement of my mentality in the direction of the head thinking instead of the heart...the Main, very strong inspiration I have about a year is drawn from Osho's books. The key was the book of Joan Hyenas on interior prayer (or the knowledge of the depths of Christ). I understand that ETA her stony prayer - the same meditation at the base that Osho and doubt disappeared completely.

Here below is also my affirmatsii of the Biblical promises of the New Testament. I am a Christian and believe in the truth. I would appreciate any comments, tips and good examples-the adjustment (I think it comes much clearer not only to me). I will be very grateful for advice.

Post by Guest » Thu Nov 26, 2009 0:45

UTB my affirmatsii, about which wrote above:

Why live under the shelter of the most high under the shadow of the Almighty?
Why God is "my refuge and my defence; my God, in Whom I trust!"?
Why "Lord - my trust"?
Why "because he loved Me, I will deliver him; will protect him, because he has known My name?
Why Call upon Me, and hear him; I am with him in tribulation; I will deliver him, and honour him?
Why with long life will I satisfy him, and show him My salvation"?
Why those who love God and are called according to His purpose, all things work together for good?
Why He foreknew, he also predestined to be conformed to the image of His Son?
Why whom he justified, them he also glorified?
Why The Son spared not, but delivered Him up for us all, grant us and all?
Why do I believe that the future cannot separate us from the love of God in Christ Jesus our Lord?
Why do we glory in tribulations?
Why the patient experience, from experience hope?
Why hope does not disappoint?
Why does the love of God is shed abroad in our hearts by the Holy Spirit given to us?
Why God, in His love for us sinners that Christ died for us while we were yet sinners?
Why being justified by His blood, we shall be saved from wrath?
Why much more, being reconciled, we shall be saved by His life?
Why our old man is crucified with Him?
Why had abolished the body of sin?
Why wouldn't we be slaves to sin?
Why am I dead is freed from sin?
Why have We died to sin?
Why are dead to the law by the body of Christ?
Why now, by dying to the law, which were connected, we free from it?
Why the law has dominion over a man as long as he lives?
Why now no condemnation to them which are in Christ Jesus walk not after the flesh but after the spirit?
Why the law of the spirit of life in Christ Jesus hath made me free from the law of sin and death?
Why joint-heirs with Christ, provided we suffer with Him, to Him and to be famous?
Why the Spirit makes intercession for us with groanings which cannot be uttered?
Why Not the strength of a horse He not a [speed] foot human favors?
Why the Lord favors those who fear Him, to hope in His mercy?
Why do I die daily?
Why what you sow is not quickened, except it die?
Why our old man is crucified with Him?
So why is the resurrection of the dead: it is sown in corruption, raised in incorruption?
Why is sown in dishonor, raised in glory?
Why is sown in weakness, raised in power?
Why the power of sin is the law?
Why are we in jeopardy every hour?
Why labor is not in vain in the Lord?<

Post by Guest » Thu Nov 26, 2009 1:01

I am convinced also that all these and ANY POSITIVE suggestion (promote confidence) -fully comply with the Biblical commandment given by God through Moses have: ***** "..and Yes these are My words, saith the Lord, which I command you today in your heart. And speak of them when you rise up, sit in your house, walking in the way...and bind them for a sign upon thy hand, and write upon the posts of thy house..." etc, detalno (*****do you think it will help not only us Christians, but to all Orthodox Jews. Try it!). Quote almost verbatim.

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Thu Nov 26, 2009 12:50

Гость wrote:was Listening to the 12 days Conductor: every day for an hour in the morning, sometimes more.
The disk is 72 minutes and is intended for a full listen from beginning to end.
Partially better not to listen to.

Идущая вперед

Post by Идущая вперед » Thu Nov 26, 2009 14:27

what is enlightenment in a Christian????
If Jesus Christ has raised consciousness to a higher level and then trying to pull and tighten the collective mind a little up - everyone knows what happened...... to achieve deep meditative States - first alpha, then theta....
you just sit or lie in meditation. the body is completely relaxed (no distractions at first) disabling thoughts.... full total stop of internal dialogue... if you can't stop the thought flow at first - watching my thoughts from the outside....

Идущая вперед

Post by Идущая вперед » Thu Nov 26, 2009 15:55

just here, for example, a powerful Buddhist practice for enlightenment - based on every minute every second visualization
Гость wrote:the Purpose of life - a deep meditative state, enlightenment
http://www.realmag.info/articles/article31.htm

Post by Guest » Wed Dec 16, 2009 22:01

Andrei Patrushev. Thank You for the tip! Take into account, was corrected, things went uphill...And if there are any comments about my improvisations with affermazioni? isn't it too long? Osho has a technique that is based on the repetition of the question: "Who am I?" (when answers about the mind and myself this question, according to him, there will be an instantaneous dip in the centre. Will here this question? (??)
Idusa forward. And Zabolotnogo about true Christianity - will reply later. Not from lack, including first experimental (!) of information, but its excess and extreme lack of time right NOW.
Unfortunately honorable me genius Osho had this experience..........NOT WITHOUT REASONS OF COURSE.

...Osho deeply to clarify me what to watch from the mind is a complex business and most will not be able and disappointed in the Way (see in Google "Osho", all books of Osho in one file, book: "Meditation - the first and last freedom" (there is a word format)). technology, svjazannye with imagination - it was stipulated that they are suitable for those who have a big imagination from birth. It is now estimated that of such people is approximately 30%. unfortunately I see not one of them... a HEARTFELT THANK YOU FOR YOUR PARTICIPATION AND DESIRE to Help! AND ALSO FOR THE LINKY.
Could say what is different from alpha Theta exactly? What drives PATRUSHEV relate to alpha? equipment TPP - WHERE's IT THERE ON the WEBSITE? And the film does textfile or at least the essence of tell to for inspiration? The MOST important OF anything? And what it almost gives? I do so much I reread and realized .....the truth is simple, undeniable and she's one and a half - darkness. Please do not think that criticism...

Людимила

healing

Post by Людимила » Wed Jan 27, 2010 12:42

Good day!
I have a full set of discs Patrushev (unless there are no new issued during the last 3 to 4 months). Now passed a course (15 times) using the two drives in the morning massage the brain, on the evening of healing. I am 72 years old and therefore the health problem is in the first place and even higher. I have a device "Kano" diagnostic computer. Therefore, before the course and after the course I made myself a diagnostic. The result was disappointing. The organ and Meridian diagnosis showed significant deterioration, but the life energy jumped two times higher than normal. Maybe You encountered something similar? How to explain all this? I continue working with the disks? If you continue, then what?
And more! You have a new like written medical device for the treatment. What do You say, should I buy it under the circumstances?
I wanted to get the result to improve the health and to recommend CDs to their friends, but now just don't know how to be. What do You recommend.
Gagarin

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Re: healing

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Wed Jan 27, 2010 14:26

Людимила wrote:Good day!
I have a full set of discs Patrushev (unless there are no new issued during the last 3 to 4 months). Now passed a course (15 times) using the two drives in the morning massage the brain, on the evening of healing. I am 72 years old and therefore the health problem is in the first place and even higher. I have a device "Kano" diagnostic computer. Therefore, before the course and after the course I made myself a diagnostic. The result was disappointing. The organ and Meridian diagnosis showed significant deterioration, but the life energy jumped two times higher than normal. Maybe You encountered something similar? How to explain all this? I continue working with the disks? If you continue, then what?
And more! You have a new like written medical device for the treatment. What do You say, should I buy it under the circumstances?
I wanted to get the result to improve the health and to recommend CDs to their friends, but now just don't know how to be. What do You recommend.
Gagarin
What do You want? You are 72 years old went to that state, and now waved his magic disk and all miraculously healed? Natural healing goes through vysalivanie because the body must be reconstructed with a system called "disease" in the system called "health". Even the usual repairs in the house will entail a lot of hassle and imagine the full pereplanirovka... that's what life energy. :?
Engage a guide and a Healing through the day.

Сергей17

Post by Сергей17 » Wed Jan 27, 2010 20:59

Hello.
I'm OCD, a hidden form of depression, vegetative-vascular dystonia. In General it is expressed in nodules of anxiety, of uncertainty. I took the medication of sedatives. The effect is. Psychiatrists clearly said - you are our patient, you have no mental abnormalities. Just as they say shattered nerves. I mostly calmed down, but apparently some not solved the problem sits inside. Here stomach started to bother you.
Tell me can your disks to help and where to start?
Thank you.
Sergey

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Thu Jan 28, 2010 20:45

Сергей17 wrote:Hello.
I'm OCD, a hidden form of depression, vegetative-vascular dystonia. In General it is expressed in nodules of anxiety, of uncertainty. I took the medication of sedatives. The effect is. Psychiatrists clearly said - you are our patient, you have no mental abnormalities. Just as they say shattered nerves. I mostly calmed down, but apparently some not solved the problem sits inside. Here stomach started to bother you.
Tell me can your disks to help and where to start?
Thank you.
Sergey
Hello.
Possible, Yes. Healing and the conduit through the day.

Сергей Як...

Post by Сергей Як... » Fri Jan 29, 2010 22:03

Andrei Patrushev
You have an amazingly good attitude to people downloading, as ... with the torrent of your work. The costs of production and not just your, well, only helped. Apparently somewhere something is waiting for us. Question - I can not understand why you need to listen psychoactive audio programs using a mind machine, if those same effects in number, and there there. Audiostrobe effect and all?