Автор сайта
Re: CD "Endorphins"

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Sun May 03, 2015 20:19

Iomic
And it can be. :D

Ночной рыбак

Post by Ночной рыбак » Mon May 04, 2015 8:11

Жомик wrote:Can I pour (hardened) by cold water during the listening of this disc. I.e. not while listening, but in General ( times 14 days)
I have a few years contrasy take a shower before and was wiping, and just a cold shower. Believe me, the most important thing in this business is to listen to yourself. All of these questions gives rise to the fear inside :wink:.

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Mon May 04, 2015 8:50

Ночной рыбак wrote:All of these questions gives rise to the fear inside :wink:.
Not, is the need for confirmation of his own importance. :)

Сергей Михно

Post by Сергей Михно » Mon May 04, 2015 16:15

Andrei Vadimovich, have a good day.
Tell me please, is it possible while listening to the disk Endorphins to do breathing exercises?

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Mon May 04, 2015 16:29

Sergey Mikhno
And You do not fall ill. :)
Yes, of course.

Сергей Михно

Post by Сергей Михно » Mon May 04, 2015 19:10

Thank you.

Жомик

Post by Жомик » Mon May 25, 2015 20:46

Listened to the Endorphins 17 days. (Cold water, brrr not tempered as mentioned above)
Niznayu, but that has changed. A little Wake up faster and easier than before. Seems a bit industrious. Those things which previously did the work, without desire, now with ease. Dreams. They become realistic. Sometimes there is fatigue, and sometimes a lift of energy.

Милая

Post by Милая » Thu Aug 20, 2015 8:48

During strenuous, intensive activities on 5-7 minutes of "Endorphins" in the morning provide the right rhythm for the day. Productivity and mental and physical continues throughout the day. And after a good work, sleep is especially sweet :)

Евгений Шакуров

Post by Евгений Шакуров » Thu Dec 31, 2015 18:25

a good drive!helped me a lot!before him, I had to stress was constantly in a stressed state from all the negative in my opinion situations or news, but right now such is not present! I felt it after 3-4 listening to the disc,as if the immune system everything appeared in negative and depressing, right now, nothing oppresses does not enter into the stress and I'm not worried over it all as it was before. so the CD is super! buy! I helped! Andrei Patrushev gratitude for such a creation)))in the disk image,thank You.

бурислава

Post by бурислава » Wed Feb 03, 2016 4:14

Hello
does it improve the disk imunnitet person? has there been any testing of this factor?

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Wed Feb 03, 2016 15:42

Hello.
Well, according to a scientific research (see Deepak Chopra), the immunity of the person depends on his mental state, but specifically with this disc, research has not been conducted.
I can't imagine a methodology that can be put in the basis of these studies...

Иринатка

Post by Иринатка » Wed May 04, 2016 1:28

Андрей Патрушев wrote:Neely
Hello.
Нили wrote:how to start to work on yourself?
For example, to read the instructions to MindSpa. :)
You don't trust women's intelligence? Such answers, I think, quite "down."

Иринатка

Post by Иринатка » Wed May 04, 2016 1:30

рустам wrote:Started to listen endorphins in the morning and the conductor of the evening.Prior to that, attended a course of healing.After the endorphins starting to feel really sick.Listen about a week for 15-20 minutes.Who would have a similar effect?To continue to listen and the nausea passes or switch to other drives?
Really - I felt a bit funny for the first minute - 15..... Then everything returned to normal. It is necessary to suffer, the effect of it - from such "storms" in light-musical impact, I think.

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Wed May 04, 2016 9:28

Иринатка wrote:You don't trust women's intelligence? Such answers, I think, quite "down."
And You do something somebody do trust? :wink: In the instructions to MindSpa all this is covered in detail.... :?

Иринатка

Post by Иринатка » Thu May 05, 2016 0:46

Андрей Патрушев wrote:
Иринатка wrote:You don't trust women's intelligence? Such answers, I think, quite "down."
And You do something somebody do trust? :wink: In the instructions to MindSpa all this is covered in detail.... :?
I filtered the trust, in accordance with intuition and intellectual baggage for the whole of your life experience.
You TRUST COMPLETELY. Much trust Your abilities! But this trust now makes me consider Your very difficult character.... Here, you have to maneuver between your EGO and Your EGO. The forum is a neutral, I hope. Never humiliate newcomers in their questions!!! How do You know what heights they are beginners, EVEN the WOMEN, achieved in the development of self-knowledge?!!!! They are at the beginning, asking strange questions, may be stupid - at first. But this does not mean that they are STUPID - AND TOTALLY EVERYWHERE! More tolerant, the authors of the techniques tolerant!!!
When a "newbie" and even the lady asks, asks the question that "EXPERIENCED" seems silly.... it is worth mentioning HIMSELF IN the BEGINNING. YOU DO WHAT "WEIGHTS" WERE MEASURED-COMPARED TO YOUR MALE AND FEMALE INTELLIGENCE?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
It is not necessary to sneer at it, advising to read the instructions to MindSpa and the WHOLE FORUM FROM cover TO COVER!!!!
AND SUDDENLY SHE'S NOT STUPID?!!! And in some things even smarter than You?!!!! You really do not suppose?!!! Very sad then...
Last edited by Иринатка on Thu May 05, 2016 2:04, edited 5 times in total.

Иринатка

Post by Иринатка » Thu May 05, 2016 0:51

By the way! The instructions for MM - most DECL of information! Even to combined sessions is not specified :(
"A PRIORI" - is your years of experience, achievements. In the instructions no quintessentia this experience. That's asking "beginners" questions here - in Your opinion - stupid. Well..... TOLERANCE, ladies and gentlemen, tolerant!!!! Take into its ranks the "newcomers" - FRIENDLY!!!! Without the "subsidence" of their primal questions. Well it's NOT the ARMY, and especially NOT WAR!!! NOT A ZONE - ALL THE SAME!!!!!

Иринатка

Post by Иринатка » Thu May 05, 2016 1:24

Do not understand..... All who are HERE - I love Your CDs and programs.... A TH are YOU doing this to users?!!! Well ask in the beginning stupid questions.... SO WHAT?!!!
What such a posture and such a cruel answers for beginners?!!!! Andrew! What?!!!
You ALREADY LOVE!!!! YOU ALSO HAVE TO BELIEVE!!!! So what to OMIT BEGINNERS?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Иринатка

Post by Иринатка » Thu May 05, 2016 1:25

something somehow really bad here... :((( There is at least one thread - NO BOAST HERE?!!!

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Thu May 05, 2016 1:36

Irinati
You are trying to catch a black cat in a dark room, and it's not there... :?

Иринатка

Post by Иринатка » Thu May 05, 2016 2:08

Андрей Патрушев wrote:Irinati
No.... My father at 100 times a day asking questions that I already answered for a long time. He is old and memory is lame. There are people everywhere that are not immediately cut in the old. It is not necessary to omit them. A more expensive (in terms of karma).
Tolerance and responses. The only way. And to everyone.
This is not the Academy. So..... there are people who need two or three times to explain. Not to humiliate but to explain.

Милая

Post by Милая » Thu May 05, 2016 9:43

Irinati

Here no one is "down" or humiliate. On the contrary, on this forum and specifically in this section the attitude of the forum and between the forum users are very respectful and correct. You no one gives on the open palm, not chew and do not put in your mouth for Your own good.

You are the only and unique in its kind and each video recommendation, a direct reference to what You will do to distort You, Your Essence, this is the first.

Secondly, you need to learn to make at least some effort to obtain the necessary knowledge/information. Then it will be Your knowledge, Your information, and they are all there. Chewed the recommendations will not bring much benefit, although they abound here.

Get involved, get involved and everything will follow. Success!!!

митек

Post by митек » Tue Sep 27, 2016 21:13

Иринатка wrote:
Андрей Патрушев wrote:Irinati
No.... My father at 100 times a day asking questions that I already answered for a long time. He is old and memory is lame. There are people everywhere that are not immediately cut in the old. It is not necessary to omit them. A more expensive (in terms of karma).
Tolerance and responses. The only way. And to everyone.
This is not the Academy. So..... there are people who need two or three times to explain. Not to humiliate but to explain.
“Humiliation” is your attitude and reaction to the words. The words can be treated differently. Change the attitude. Yes, easy to say...But worth a try.

Should be noted, however, that Andrew answers many questions. Don't understand at all how the time. This is not the Academy. But Andrew, don't owe anyone anything. Information open. A lot of it. Is difficult to understand. This concept.

Андрейлевченко

Post by Андрейлевченко » Tue Feb 21, 2017 20:04

Hello SW.Andrei Patrushev and friends.I want to ask you,.. read this thread and realized that the signs that drive this act is expressed in a buoyant mood,energy levels etc etc , but I do not have this,so here,..so here's the question!does it mean that my Endorphins and all so good) thanks for the reply.

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Wed Feb 22, 2017 1:30

Andreichenko
Well, who knows... :) Oh, and then, is not a pill - the result of growing gradually (three weeks).

ольгак

Post by ольгак » Tue Feb 28, 2017 7:53

Hello! Please tell me is there a CD "Endorphins" on the Navigator?If not,what can you hear in return?