CD "Endorphins"

индеец
CD "Endorphins"

Post by индеец » Fri Jun 01, 2007 23:37

Эндорфины (+ аудиостроб)

Anyone listening to this disc?
Something not seen in contrast to "Explorer".
Katushka work? :)

FAQ on disks

Pay and download the ROM

Евгений Кош

Post by Евгений Кош » Sat Jun 02, 2007 0:15

Listened to a few times in the morning..
quite.. I liked it..
chase.. if the result is not uhudshaet what was before, so - works :)

Really improves.. I even listen to this morning.

Шум

Post by Шум » Mon Jun 04, 2007 21:09

Pupils dilate after listening. :)

Dimas

Post by Dimas » Tue Jun 05, 2007 11:48

I barely do...I have "sausage" of the day 2 last...Run as elektrovenik... :lol: :wink: ...

индеец

Post by индеец » Tue Jun 05, 2007 13:50

But I would normally learn meditation?
For the sake of attaining the state of peace, tranquility, happiness.
If the endorphin - the hormone of happiness, why not to reach this state a short way, listening to the CD? Plus, chocolate to eat, the black - he won't get fat. :)
What could be better than a constant feeling of happiness?!!!
Certainly not the game with flying in dreams, recall of past lives and other crap!
So why no one tries?
Or does not work?
Katushka not working? ;)

Pavel

Post by Pavel » Tue Jun 05, 2007 14:03

"So why no one tries?
Or does not work?
Katushka not working? "

What a thrill - if energy so that more than enough? This disc is very strong. If not worked out in alpha state, it will be such a strong collapse of the feelings that Mama-MIA.
Just now I'm "Healing" and "Star traveler", and then begin its second phase of auditions. Then I will describe a new sense of "Endorphins" - I am sure that will be also boring to me as the first time.

Dimas

Post by Dimas » Tue Jun 05, 2007 14:16

Pavel wrote:"So why no one tries?
Or does not work?
Katushka not working? "

What a thrill - if energy so that more than enough? This disc is very strong. If not worked out in alpha state, it will be such a strong collapse of the feelings that Mama-MIA.
Just now I'm "Healing" and "Star traveler", and then begin its second phase of auditions. Then I will describe a new sense of "Endorphins" - I am sure that will be also boring to me as the first time.
I agree...It's in beta,and sausage...I altusky nicer!! :roll: But sometimes he really needed in the morning,but I don't listen to the whole,15 minutes just enough... 8)

индеец

Post by индеец » Tue Jun 05, 2007 18:36

Yes, then this is probably what I need...
And then I did something so relaxed that it's very difficult to force yourself to do something. ;)
Even to eat... :)))
It is time to sit under the tree and collect money from the pilgrims. ;)

Dima

Post by Dima » Tue Jun 05, 2007 20:29

Yesterday was an interesting case. Came home from work a little tired, brains boiled...eat, put on headphones, turned on MP3 player with music...I Feel prijevod!) Brains prosvetlilsia like after listening to CDs Patrushev......Th for garbage ?)
(Listen now parallel to the Conduit and Endorphins)

индеец

Post by индеец » Tue Jun 05, 2007 22:55

Heh... So do you have already a conditioned reflex for sticking in ears headphones! And try no music: just headphones in ears work?

Dimas

Post by Dimas » Wed Jun 06, 2007 11:45

Индеец wrote: It is time to sit under the tree and collect money from the pilgrims. ;)
Op..take it with you under the tree!!! :wink:

Dimas

Post by Dimas » Wed Jun 06, 2007 11:53

Friends!!!!Warning!I advise you not to work with a mind-machine during a hangover!!!!celebrated a birthday here,comrade "perekushali" (you know,not designed),in General he is bad in morning (I put it to sleep left).after lunch, the next day I persuaded him to listen to the i2...my Buddy was SO bad.I'm already scared (before everything was OK)...that was sick, both,I with the disorder of the stomach...and hungover in his words ten times harder was...

индеец

Post by индеец » Wed Jun 06, 2007 12:26

Dimas wrote:
Индеец wrote: It is time to sit under the tree and collect money from the pilgrims. ;)
Op..take it with you under the tree!!! :wink:
With all due respect, demAs, it seems you're still not ready... ;)
Birthdays, drinks-snacks... - vanity...

Dimas

Post by Dimas » Wed Jun 06, 2007 12:31

So...I don't drink!!! :roll: I think to raise money, I am ready :lol: :lol: In fact - "...who are the judges?"...(clearly Indian) :wink:

индеец

Post by индеец » Wed Jun 06, 2007 19:45

Okay, I'll be under a tree to meditate, and you're at the checkout, sit - profit in half. :) We still have a pretty Squaw would be useful for PR... ;)

Марина Ник

Post by Марина Ник » Thu Jun 14, 2007 14:29

I too today Endorphins listened for the first time. Listen to this only Explorer 15 times, and built-in the alpha session. Don't know, maybe it's just me, but the effect as if the notice: the whole day was pretty cheerful and upbeat mood, I wanted to joke. At the beginning listening again observed the effect of brightly colored spots, circles, shapes. By the middle of the listening, this effect subsided a bit.
When listening to the Conductor, as before, even if I did before that didn't want to sleep, I will fall asleep for a while.

Dimas

Post by Dimas » Fri Jun 15, 2007 11:31

Марина Ник wrote:I've also today Endorphins listened for the first time. Listen to this only Explorer 15 times, and built-in the alpha session. Don't know, maybe it's just me, but the effect as if the notice: the whole day was pretty cheerful and upbeat mood, I wanted to joke. At the beginning listening again observed the effect of brightly colored spots, circles, shapes. By the middle of the listening, this effect subsided a bit.
When listening to the Conductor, as before, even if I did before that didn't want to sleep, I will fall asleep for a while.
And this is absolutely normal! :)

Евгений Кош

Post by Евгений Кош » Sun Jun 24, 2007 22:23

Yes.. I also listen to the endorphins not more than 15 minutes. not more than 1 time a week.. . so when it seems that the mouth and not gay :)
I think that to resort to it rarely will have the Morning session.. quite normal.. the main thing is to produce a reflex :) how to anchor.. :)
here I think how to do it..
and that's exactly (as in this forum napsali) has someone developed a conditioned reflex of entering into meditation when he vstavlyaet headphones in your ears.. well, is not very suitable :)

Pavel

Post by Pavel » Wed Jun 27, 2007 9:00

Question To Andrew:
How to combine session of stimulation on Innerpulse and Mind-Spa with CD "Endorphins"? If you listen to "Endorphins", the sessions of stimulation does not need to listen to?

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Wed Jun 27, 2007 16:23

Pavel wrote:the Question to Andrew:
How to combine session of stimulation on Innerpulse and Mind-Spa with CD "Endorphins"? If you listen to "Endorphins", the sessions of stimulation does not need to listen to?
Yes, with stimulating sessions combining is not necessary.

Лилка

Post by Лилка » Sun Aug 19, 2007 16:13

I don't know about hearty.... but I just cut down :( always after 5 minutes after turning on after sleep... no "high" don't feel...
It turns out that I have chronic lack of sleep eternal or what????? :cry:

Pavel

Post by Pavel » Sun Aug 19, 2007 16:34

лилия wrote:it Turns out that I have chronic lack of sleep eternal or what?????
yeah.
chronic and eternal. 8)

Хватова Ирина

Post by Хватова Ирина » Tue Sep 04, 2007 13:27

Listened to primenet coffee place. Not much worked. Maybe it's temporary.

Фефилов Дима

Post by Фефилов Дима » Fri Sep 07, 2007 5:22

Andrew,I received the disk endorphins and listen through the player,the machine is gone...will there be effects?And where to get the alpha purity,if I have endorphins on the beta?but Yeshe
"solar wind" you can listen to every day ...health is not harmful?

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Fri Sep 07, 2007 20:01

Фефилов Дима wrote:Andrew,I received the disk endorphins and listen through the player,the machine is gone...will there be effects?And where to get the alpha purity,if I have endorphins on the beta?but Yeshe
"solar wind" you can listen to every day ...health is not harmful?
Endorphins - the only one of my discs, which effect is quite reduced without audiostrobe, but still...
Every day you can listen to the Song of Chakramov with this ROM, for example. There is just plenty of alpha frequencies. :)